Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya rumors

Go down 
+111
Mr. I
Darth_Nergal
Emerald Electronic
jedi-explorer
Komandr2465
brothejr
HeavenlessStar
keroko
MasterGold8900
Razor
parameciumkid
ZionAtriedes
Beefnautz
the hitman
TryMeIke
Primeval Hunter
Solomon
Black Aquila
vore4life99
Krisexy26
asaenvolk
walkingbyself
Grave
luke112
Militant-Prey
ravaging vixen
dragonjaj
CauldronBorn24
TheLightLost
sparkythechu
MrNobody13
EdgedWeapon
Slimetoad
Oldman40k2003
Prof.Nekko
Doc
Sehoolighan
pirostyle
Moon eyes
tkh1304
DeviantDiscordian
Jasconius
alliance
Saironthis
ambrose-euanthe
SuperPieGuy9
Anime-Junkie
Archmage_Bael
AisuKaiko
/Fish/
scifidork
Stabs
spike833
Asuroth
rcs619
Jætte_Troll
Raduvab
KaixEros
FalconJudge
Tuc135
Zillachary
uber ninja
Reptillian
L'Ryn
Rade
TheQuantumMechanic
zalzas
Xeno-the-Hedgehog
ConnorKCM
Flare
Mickilla
Daimo
Googlememan
dreadis
Haar
Silent_eric
Shady Knight
Icalasari
Outlaw
Reiko
Wario-Man
Davis
Cartoon Eric
GREGOLE
Feadraug
thegreatanda
Hunter
Kat
Sephimink|Kyle
Malahite
Feign
SB
The Rev
observer88
mangamastermind
MukatKiKaarn
Cypress
Spykeofkonoha
dlausactor6373
nksrocks
Rythmear
Nyaha
jurodan@gmail.com
melancholy-melody13
Pendragon
R.J
xlrp
Siafu789
Zoekin
gwadahunter2222
Karbo
115 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

Felarya rumors - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:07 am

Fairy Tales (if you have a better name, tell me)

Rumors have spread that those rediculously over-reproducing fairies are in fact just really detailed illusion spells! Some people claim to have been eaten by a fairy, and then fall through nothingness back to the ground!

Members of FOOD have been trying to justify this claim, but without success.

Archmage Bael has expertly stated in an interview with the Negav Eye. His opinion: "fairies are just fairies, and you should try your best just to leave them alone anyway."
_____________-

Fairies are just like felarya's resident rabbit aren't they? Despite all the creatures that eat them XD
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:08 pm

Felarya destroys Y chromosomes, and slowly changes all its inhabitants into women. That is the reason portals are constantly linking to Felarya, most species can interbreed with humans, and what Ur-Sagol figured out and wished to bring an end to.

Over time, the nature of the land slowly shifts the biological functions of those there. Elves are not truly their own species - they're simply humans whose males are half-way through the gender change, with the females being female humans who have been brought over the brink by the changes and almost into their own species of females. The longer a time one spends on Felarya, the more likely one is to change. A few years, you might just have lowered testosterone levels. A few centuries, however (if a guy manages to live that long), and you'll start feeling funny in your chest and nethers region. You'll also almost resemble an Elven Male. If you somehow manage to make it into multiple millenia, you'll find your genitalia having drawn in on itself and your chest expanded - your very bone structure having slowly changed as well.

The reason native species still have males amongst their populace is through ingenious breeding with those from other realms that have come to Felarya. As they arrive, they allow a temporary return of the Y chromosome to the genetic line. However, the changes are still there. As such, over time, the males will eventually fade away without further replacements.

Insects, one of the fastest species to evolve, are the exception to this. Due to the fact that no demi-human in their right mind would shag one, those species that could not resist these changes (and thus, lacked the anti-magic defenses) were slowly turned all-female, and thus eventually wiped out. Those species that did have magical resistances, thrived and expanded upon such until eventually they could hold life on Felarya without the changes. This is also the true reason Faeries fear the Insects: Should all the portals to Felarya suddenly disappear, Insects would be the only race left to breed amongst itself in a few millenia.

I was told this fact by a very sober man - he assured me three times between swigs of his bottle - outside the Floundering Duck Tavern in Negav, who showed me his Degree from Napkin University, a University that writes all its graduee's degrees onto Napkins so that they may never be short a coaster.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:17 pm

wow. nice o_o
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:49 am

It's said that a Cecaelia is fond of creating whirlpools when a ship gets close. There are usually a flock of sea gull harpies wherever she is waiting.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:10 am

Sean Okotami wrote:
It's said that a Cecaelia is fond of creating whirlpools when a ship gets close. There are usually a flock of sea gull harpies wherever she is waiting.
*Hums windwaker theme*
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:16 am

Anime-Junkie wrote:
Sean Okotami wrote:
*Hums windwaker theme*
Sue me for watching a cool Let's Play. Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:52 pm

The Guardian Nemyra is suspected to be a Magic Elemental- Fairy hybrid, explaining her phenomenal powers.
Back to top Go down
xlrp
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:44 pm

The Guardian Nemyra is said to be the sister Déméchrelle tried to murder. Nemyra being kind only put her to sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://xlrp.deviantart.com
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:15 pm

The Guardian Nemyra is said to have a special fairy task-force who's only job is to go around and silence people who keep starting crazy rumors about her. They aren't fond of Negavian fan-fic writers and artists either, but the Isolon Eye keeps them from taking care of them.
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:27 pm

rcs619 wrote:
The Guardian Nemyra is said to have a special fairy task-force who's only job is to go around and silence people who keep starting crazy rumors about her. They aren't fond of Negavian fan-fic writers and artists either, but the Isolon Eye keeps them from taking care of them.

Hehe
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:40 am

There is a rumour of a book of extreme rarity, known as "Alchemus Omegus". Very few copies are known to exist. Within are incantations to be read before the drinking of the potions mentioned within, as well as the ingredients for these brews. It is said to be the most powerful Alchemical collection on all of Felarya - the potions within can make one as strong as a titan, gain immense magical power or even prevent death.

However, the Omegus is highly notorious for having the most difficult to obtain ingredients. For every person who perhaps completes a recipe, tens of hundreds more die in the attempt or never fulfill the recipe, giving up. Combined with the fact so few copies exist, many claim that the Omegus is simply a hoax. Many insist that one copy or even more survive hidden somewhere in the Venmys-Pieaug Library.

An example recipe.

Potion of Titan Strength

Obtain a hollowed Jotun tusk and inscribe it with the Sagolian glyph for strength. Fill the tusk with dridder’s blood. Add the scale of a naga, leaves of the Fumac plant, Stam Root extract, Scorpisaïs venom, the yolk of a Gloutex egg, powdered Clobbersaurus bone, juice from an Arthronode eye, a piece of Tunneler Worm flesh and some wing membrane from a Crimson Maiden. Mix and crush these together with a Tonorion fang, then drink. Your strength shall topple trees and annihilate your foes.

----

Hehe. I just felt like writing down potion ingredients that would require an epic quest to obtain. Feel free to add your own recipes to the Omegus.

Razz

Last edited by Jætte_Troll on Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:45 am

Jætte_Troll wrote:
Alchemus Omegus

I'm loving this. I can just imagine some bored mage writing a collection of brews so outlandish that you'd assume something great MUST come out of it.
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:07 am

/Fish/ wrote:
Jætte_Troll wrote:
Alchemus Omegus

I'm loving this. I can just imagine some bored mage writing a collection of brews so outlandish that you'd assume something great MUST come out of it.
Agreed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 6:10 pm

I like those ^^ The Alchemy book is interesting and the ones about Nemyra are funny XD

There is now also a new category of rumors : predators rumors.... things seen from the other side Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 1:32 am

Oooh, predator rumours.

Hehe, I agree that there are probably tons of fake recipes from the Omegus floating around. I just like the idea of strange difficult ingredients. However, all recipes noted by me are guaranteed to work. Probably.

Tranquility Potion

A very, very powerful magic-nullifying brew. It removes all magical effects from the drinker, as well as mental parasites, hexes and curses, though positive effects are removed as well. The effect is so powerful that for a while after drinking it you can no longer be affected by any sort of magic and are invisible to predator sense.

Fashion a cup from the wood of a dryad, inscribing it with the Titan Glyphs of Purity. This inscription can be found in a few places, one being above the entrance to the Tomb of Alcazath. The cup must be filled with water from the Chordoni Falls. Mix into this the scale of a Dimensional Dragon, the tail of a Rainbow Manta, the hair of a Silver Succubus, leaves from the top of the Chidokai forest and the tears of a naga.
Back to top Go down
SuperPieGuy9
Great warrior
Great warrior
SuperPieGuy9

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:16 pm

Rumor has it, humans and nekos are actually very intelligent beings.

A predator rumor from da Pie.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:43 pm

PR:

-I heard about a great spell... called the "Deus ex Lunchina" or something. If you cast it properly, a portal will open nearby and a small group of attractive female "campers" will be pulled through! What's best is it's always the exact number of them that you want to eat! I wish I was a better mage...
(Credits to Fish)

-I heard elves are good for your figure

-I hear that if you eat prey that has drunk from the water of the Chordoni falls it'll help your... "size" problems, so to speak.

-I hear that there's a cursed village somewhere in the forest. It lures you in with lots of tasty prey, but then you end up getting punched in the face...

-I hear the Chlaenas were created by humans... their true purpose is to eat other predators! No wonder they always creeped me out...

-There are lots of things that eat fairies - but really magically experienced ones can tell if there's one of those creatures nearby, just like with normal predator sense.

-I hear that some villages have whole gardens of fairy-trap plants. That's just horrific!
Back to top Go down
SuperPieGuy9
Great warrior
Great warrior
SuperPieGuy9

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:51 pm

Rumor has it, warped humans are actually better for your health than native ones!

'Noth'a predator rumor.
Back to top Go down
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:36 am

Pred rumors. I won't be outdone at my own idea!

At the base of the Ascarlin Mountains, there is a huge village of humans! But for some reason anyone who goes there is a pushed away.

Off to the west, there is a village of nekos that make music! But there are some people that like the music that they won't even let you eat one neko!

If you have to get in contact with someone far away, try to make friends with a dryad.

You have to be careful with fairies, if they don't like you, they can make you human sized!

Mermaids are a very squirmy treat, although they can be hard to catch. But always remember that there is probably a bigger mermaid than you.

Giant elves really love little elves. They could eat them all day. The best way to make friends with an elf is to get them a few little elves.

Sometimes you can make a deal with your meal in order to get an even bigger meal!

Food sometimes makes funny noises, but don't let their words fool you into missing a meal. (Common teaching to a young pred)

Nagas are very territorial. Make sure to ask permission before hunting on their lands. They'll usually say yes though.
Back to top Go down
http://silenteric.deviantart.com/
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:06 pm

like that last one XD

poor little elves.
Back to top Go down
ambrose-euanthe
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:18 pm

Silent_eric wrote:

Food sometimes makes funny noises, but don't let their words fool you into missing a meal. (Common teaching to a young pred)

Depredation 101,

Quote :

Sometimes you can make a deal with your meal in order to get an even bigger meal!

Advanced class,

Ambrose,
Back to top Go down
SuperPieGuy9
Great warrior
Great warrior
SuperPieGuy9

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:57 pm

More predator rumors.

Near the very center of the Fairy Kingdom, there is a village in which fairies don't eat humans, nekos, elves, or any other treat like them!

Rumor has it, Anna was not actually born a naga.

I don't know how accurate that second one is because I haven't read the manga and thus don't know whether or not Anna's new "friends" are aware of her once human status.
Back to top Go down
spike833
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
spike833

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:36 pm

Pred Rumor:

I know of a friend who got caught in the middle of one of those strange cities that appeared from another world, and was taken with it for two whole years! She told me that it was a human city, but the humans are so used to being attacked giant people and monsters, that she wasn't considered as a major threat to them. I think she said the city was called "Toe-Kee-Oh", or something like that...
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:33 am

hehe those are nice ones, please keep them coming lol!
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
SuperPieGuy9
Great warrior
Great warrior
SuperPieGuy9

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:10 pm

Predator rumors:

Rumor has it, dridders are actually nice sometimes!

A rather suicidal notion on the part of a naga.

Rumor has it, nagas aren't actually as evil as most of us think!

A suicidal notion on the part of a dridder.

Rumor has it, humans actually kill their food before they eat it!

Horrifying, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya rumors
Page 22 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next