Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) Empty
PostSubject: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 10:32 am

Now, as the second 1000-Post-RPG seems to come to an End soon, I will take Preparations for another one - which most likely will take Place here, because of a cute Suggestion given to me, I just couldn´t resist:

Paradise Lost:

"The only Thing an Oil Company has in Common with a Seagull is, both of them will not hesitate to steal French Fries from a Baby." Bill Maher

Looking at the Sky

...where eight B-52 were soaring towards the occupied South, Keona was lying on her Outrigger Canoe and enjoyed the Sun, observing these huge Planes through her Sun Glasses. The Water near the Beach was this clear, without Waves You would think she was on a slightly turquoise coloured Glass Plate. Her big Sister Kaela was now gone for almost two and a half Years - but she knew, this Woman still is alive somewhere. She just knew it.

Keona Mars:

Soon after Kaela´s Disappearance some strange Guys came to Keona´s House, driving a big black Limousine, waring black Suits and also black Sunglasses - and asked her if she was looking for an interesting Job - like that of her Sister. Soon Keona was introduced into the Tuvalesian Secret Agency - obviously someone was convinced, she had much in Common with her Sister - apart from the Fact, that she looked much like her.
And this... was true. So Keona learned how to handle very small Cameras, Microphones, very small Minds of Enemy Agents - and Weapons. Her KOA Training also included the Art of tuvalesian LUA, a Kind of Melée, that at best was described as a Mixture of Wrestling, dislocating Joints, breaking Bones - and Pentyak Silat. After all these Millennia it still was uncommon to see a Woman, who easily could compete with Men - and let them look like retarded Morons. This often came in handy - looking after Spies from the Occupation Forces in the Government and the Ministry of Defense, where many typical Men were to approach.
Another Problem was to look after these Spies - Keona knew, these Guys had all Sorts of totally strange Equipment - like remote controlled... Micro-Thingies or even some machinelike Stuff built INTO their Bodies. She also knew, there were many surgical Tricks - like remodeling someone´s Face, making these Corporate Guys look more tuvalesian.
But this Game also goes the other Way - without some Medics, messing up Your Face. Because... many young Corporate Members came to think about the Plans and Actions of their CEOs - and didn´t like, where this was obviously leading to. Even some Mercenaries deserted - like Lynn, a tall and sportive Woman, who loved Bikes and big Guns.
How convenient!    

Lynn McCallum:

You really can learn much from these People - and it was Fun to observe them, because they sometimes act funny. Observing them was Part of the Plan to make sure, they were no Double Agents - or something like this. So Keona loved her pretty risky Job - but also her Free Time, like just now...

Being the Son of a filthy rich Guy sure has some Benefits. This Man did not get a Ticket on the Javelin, because he was important. No, he just happened being this rich, he and his Family easily could afford it. So he, his Family and his hopeful Offspring obviously had nothing to do - despite of cruising over the Streets from Club to Club in New Hanover.
And in these Clubs `Lazy Jake´ learned much about what was going on with the young ones on Tuvalu II - like being attracted by esoteric Stuff, wearing odd, but also interesting Clothes, having long Hair, hearing and making strange Music, fumbling around with weird Drugs and Stuff - and the Search for... the Others. So the Culture of the Corporates was surprisingly stiff - and the tuvalesian Civilisation was unusually but also excitingly... tolerant. Jake´s Father however was a typical one, saying: "I think it´s the best for You staying away from these native Punks."
But hey - who can honestly say, he always did what his Father said to him? So Jake heared his first Stories about... the Others.
Story goes, that long before the first Settlers from Earth came... the former ones vanished. Some strange Ruins in remote Locations, weird Stone Pillars with odd Engravings, eerie Stone Configurations in the Coral Reefs and other Stuff like that were clearly Evidence, here was a Culture of a Sort - about 6000 Years ago. So... where did it went - and why? What did they look like? So Jake came into Contact with the Conspiration Theorists and Secret Hunters of this amazing World - and he loved it! So now he is searching for Answers by himself. An Adventurer, who looks after Remains and Artfeacts of...
The Others.

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 10:31 pm

ORBITAL DREAM (Prologue)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsDFxi4EsMo&list=PL54620D799B2A6F45&index=10

400 Km over the equatorial Zone of this precious greenblue Orb called TUVALU II, there was something floating - an ancient, enormous Construct, about 12 Miles long. The ACONCAGUA waited here for almost 980 Years, circling around this pristine Planet, waiting for the first advanced Radio Signal to be emitted from below. And so, some Time ago it has sent a Message back to where it came from, slowly awakening Kind of a Guardian, deep within it´s enormous Hull...

Someone... was coming. Finally.

Over the South Pole, another huge Object could be seen in the vast Blackness of the Night Sky - the JAVELIN, a massive Corporate Sgip finally arrived here about 4 Years ago. Now the remaining Crew sensed something on their Monitors - are the Natives able to enter Space by now? This could be troublesome...

After a roaring Take Off, the AX-15 was pressed up into Heights unheared of so far by the enormous Thrust of it´s impressive Hydrogen-Ammonia-Aggregate - and with a Speed undreamt of. This Thing, looking much like a thick, short-winged black Nail passed about six Times the Speed of Sound. The three added Fuel Tanks were necessary, because at 7295 Km/h You need Lots of Fuel to go on flying.
Darius stared through his two small Canopy Windows, which were almost 11 cm strong. The Sky darkened to a deep dark Blue - and then... it got totally black, showing him Myriads of Stars...
"Man - this is amazing..."
"You´re still on Air, Captain Troy..."
"But it is amazing to see this..." Darius smiled, while many Tuvalesians watched this Event on TV. And then he saw the Aconcagua for the first Time in Detail - and it really, really was huge...

`Where shall I find... the Key?´
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 3:54 pm

DEEP BLUE SEA (Prologue)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXl_HnBjDGU

(Still have to do something - perhaps someone wants to try his Luck here...  Smile  ) The Ghetto Blaster was playing a typical `modern´ tuvalesian Song from a Band, who was inspired by the still ongoing Occupation War (and the Protests against it), the newly developed electronic Instruments - and some weird Drugs. Most of the adult Tuvalesians and even the Corporate Guys referred to them as `longmaned Savages´, but they simply replied: "At least we don´t come over to You and bomb down Your Neighbourhood."  
So this Ghetto Blaster played these pretty lifely, but also not too optimistic Lyrics across the Shoreline, while standing on the Deck of a pearl white Catamaran, which was at Anchor here over a broad Coral Reef. Two tuvalesian Girls in `sawn-off´, knee-long Jeans and typical bellyfree T-Shirts were on this Deck, too - and a bit dancing and dreaming to this Music, while their BBQ-Oven was doing it´s Job.  
Deep under this twin-hulled Ship however were three Divers - two native Tuvalesians and a Newcomer - easily to recognize by his fair Skin and the Diving Equipment he had to use, while the tanned, blackhaired Guys had nothing alike - and still easily did let him look like a clumsy Idiot. Jake had to say, he was a bit jealous - these Guys with their smooth, exotic Faces did make a good Impression just everywhere - even down here, in the Water. And a tuvalesian Coral Reef sure was something to remember - how odd and gaudy these Squids were - with their typical curled Snailhouses in Front... Ammonites they were called. On the white Sand below there were odd, broad and heavily armored Fishes in amazing Colours - and something like odd Bugs, called Trilobites. Even these Guys, looking like a Mixture of a Centipede and an Armadillo were colourful. Strange Corals, weirdly shaped Shells and Snails - the bright bluegreen World under the Water Surface surely had something to show the Newcomers. But Jake also was looking for something else - and as he saw this amazingly smooth looking, elliptical shaped Rock - he knew, he was, where he wanted to be. Floating over this huge, almost 30 Meters in Diameter measuring Object, Jake was amazed. It seemed to be light grey - and barely was covered by Corals or other Things like Sand, Debris or even Algae - what on Earth could this be? His two Pals however were right - here surely was something... out of Place.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 10:18 am

Kaheti was unsure exactly how the others had managed to get her on the ship, the scrape marks on the door where the other five crew members had managed to "convince" her tooth and nail to enter. After her last nauseating experience aboard the shuttle, Kaheti found herself plonked down in a dark corner, having left the controls of the ship to Roth, Eastwood and Desdemonah and Eastwood's boyfriend. Dunja, however Kaheti had claimed for herself and Ms. Nasty was currently, very nearly begging the 8 inch scientist that called her Mistress and essentially lived in her belly, to allow her to swallow her, figuring that having Dunja inside her would ease her roiling stomach as Eastwood began to land and activate the cloaking field. "Dunja, let me swallow you please. I...don't feel so good." She'd open her rosy maw, strands of saliva dripping down from the roof of her mouth as she hoped her little friend would help her. I mean they did have to wait till these teens left to get out or break their cover. Though Kaheti glanced sidelong at Roth, with a glance that said "maybe they'd like to explore the ship's (our) insides hmm?
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 11:02 am

"Hey, Style-Sister... this is a big Ship. And it's massive! See, we are already in Space and I bet You haven't recognized a Thing, right?" Roth smiled at Kaheti and Desdemonah opened the Heat Shields and here Dunja, Kyle and Kaheti saw the deep Blackness of Space and these Myriads of Stars for the first Time this clear. Desdemonah smiled: "And every Star You see... is a Sun. I think this tells us much about our Place in the Universes."
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 11:46 am

"Hmm?" Kaheti perked up as Roth began speaking to her. Roth had called her style-sister, something that Kaheti would have to ask her about at some point. She was about to ask but was stopped by the view outside the window. Her mouth would have dropped open, had it not already been so. She was having trouble closing it though, till finally Kaheti scooped Dunja into her mouth, sucking on her like a piece of candy, tongue ravishing the cute scientist. Kaheti still had no words, merely stared outside the window. Eventually she found some. "You mean, the abyss is full of sights like this?" She asked, the abyss her term for space.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 3:08 pm

"This Abyss surely is!" Dunja mumbled in Kaheti's Mouth. Roth leaned back and agreed: "Hehe... small Sprix loved to see my Abyss, too!"
Desdemonah however did leave a pretty professional Impression with her unusual serious and concentrated Face - and not to forget her new and improved Attire, as she was steering the Vessel a bit closer to the Pole Region of a nearby Gas Giant: "This is a good Starting Point... didn't we want to visit the Home World of Pearl and Kaela?"
"I think it's in the Threedee-Starmap!" Eastwood started the carmatronic Hologram, installed by Doc Strange. Desdemonah had a good Sense for this Device but she didn't forget Donna Diana's Advice: "Look for a REAL Navigator!"
Whatever this may be...
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 4:33 pm

Kaheti giggled slightly at the compliment, her tongue brushing up against Dunja's Nuba appreciatively. She loved to tease Dunja while she was inside her mouth, perhaps Kaheti's way of reciprocating for Dunja's attentions inside her. "Do you want deeper into the abyss then?" Kaheti would ask already suspecting the answer. She also voted to go visit that home world, noting the unusual seriousness from Desdemonah. She approached Eastwood, and asked. "Captain? What can we find on this world? Will it be hostile?" Kaheti was unsure of when she had taken to calling Eastwood Captain, it just seemed to flow now.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 9:51 pm

Rising a Brow Eastwood looked at Kaheti and replied: "I don't have any military Rank yet..."
"You sure should!" Roth said and the Soldier Girl grumbled: "Be quiet. Where were we? Ah yes - okay, it was my Idea to build up a Team, but there is a small and tiny Detail we all seem to have forgotten about..."
"Really?" Kyle asked and Desdemonah wanted to know: "What is it?"
Eastwood looked at them both, as if they were lobotomized - then she said in a certain Manner: "This is KAHETI'S Ship! Ramuda and Messinah gave it to HER, remember?"
Then Roth changed the Subject as Desdemonah blushed, thinking at the Space Pirates, who gave Kaheti this Ship - just for the Sake of making the Garden Girl feel bad, calling them Villains... So Roth studied the ThreeDee-Karmatron and answered to Kaheti: "Hostile... It depends. It's an Oceanworld. Some would call it a Paradise Planet. The recent Invaders surely do - otherwise they would not be there..."
"So they are the hostile ones?" Eastwood presumed and Roth nodded: "Seems that Way..."
"Well - then I should go and look after the Sickbay..." Kyle went back into the Quarter Complex of the Shuttle.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 7:30 am

At the raised brow, Kaheti just shrugged. Even she didn't know why she had done that. Regardless, she did want to hear the detail that Eastwood was about to mention and perked up, as apparently did Kyle and Desdemonah. Then Eastwood revealed that it was in fact Kaheti's ship. To which Kaheti remembered that it was. "Right. It is." She said, trying to pass it off that she hadn't just remembered that. "So that means-?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 7:55 am

"Well - I think this makes YOU the Captain!" Roth smiled, while Dunja loved to feel the Tip of Kaheti´s Tongue at her Nuba. Spreading her Thighs a bit she moaned, as she managed to rub a bit towards Kaheti´s Throat. Oh, Dunja loved to see, how it moved - how it stretched and contracted... And while her long Legs dangled out of Kaheti´s Mouth, Dunja´s Hands touched her soft Uvula - or reached deep down into Kaheti´s Throat and played with the soft Opening of her rosy, wet Esophagus.
Volg and Katie were sitting on the vast Dashboard and watched Desdemonah, as she started the Transgression Drive - and soon all the Stars vanished into long, stretched gleaming Lines - with a blueish Shine in the Middle and a red one surrounding it.
"So now - we are on our Way. Leaving the Oth Star System and traveling towards the Cahoona Star System!" Desdemonah turned around in her Seat, proudly smiling at the others. Despite called a Garden World, EDEN VII was technically pretty advanced, so Desdemonah could do something she was really good in, making her look a bit proud. And she also was proud of how well her new Clothes did suit her.
Eastwood went back in the Rear of the Bridge, which looked more than a spacy Kind of Livingroom anyway - and sat down in one of the big Chairs to relax a bit, as Kyle came back: "As I thought - a good Sickbay. Pretty modern and stuffed with almost everything. There really are some People looking after You, Kaheti!"
"As I am looking after You." Eastwood said laconically, grabbed Kyle´s Arm with a Smile and pulled the surprised Medic over to her.  

Meanwhile the AX-15 left the Atmosphere and was still approaching the huge Aconcagua - which grew bigger and bigger, filling almost all the View of Darius´ small Canopy. And he thought, really impressed by the silent, yet majestetic Impression: `Man, I am the first one after Hundreds of Years, seeing the Ship this close...´

Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) 20160129_142217ylk7v

His black Spacecraft with the huge Fuel Tanks began to start the Front Thrusters in Order to lose Speed. Darius knew, he had to stop soon and leave the Machine in Order to get on Board. Unseen by him, another Vessel came along fron the other Side. Corporate Ship Crewmembers prepared themselves to board the Aconcagua as well - and they surely knew about him...
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 8:34 am

"Me?! The captain?" Kaheti exclaimed surprisedly at Roth's grin. "Uhm, okay. I'll try to do my best so take care of me." She said, dipping into a curtsy. She was also seemingly surprised by Desdemonah's skills as a navigator, her eyebrows raising impressed. She could even feel Dunja's attentions, the slight rubs of her uvula or her esophagus opening arousing Kaheti to no end. She slowly slurped Dunja up, letting the girl feel herself slide across Kaheti's thick tongue, to a position almost directly above Kaheti's "abyss". Kaheti's breath would be hot as she herself almost fell, managing to plop herself into Roth's lap. "Well, one normally has positions on a ship? It seems that Des has the position of Navigator covered and Kyle has Medic. What will the rest of you take?" Kaheti asked, as she tried to catch her breath while sitting on Roth's thighs.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 9:50 am

Eastwood and Roth looked at each other - and then they smiled: "We will be the Combat and Bord Weapons Specialists!"
Volg an Katie thought about it- and then the Neera said: "I´m the Magister - obviously, when needed - and Dunja is a Scientist, is she not?"
Then he looked at Katie: "And she could be a Stealth Professional - something like a Shinobi, I think..."
Roth however loved to have this slender Girl so close to herself. Kaheti had a Lot in Common with the Shazir - her Darkness and her Voraciousness for Example. Everytime Kaheti said something, Roth could see Dunja´s Bum stuck in her Throat. Imagining Dunja in Kaheti´s Esophagus up to her Waist was... arousing. So Roth´s right Hand gently began to rub Kaheti´s flat Belly - while her left Hand curiously sneaked under her round Bum, following this taut Middle Seam. Cuddling with Kaheti this Way showed Roth´s cute Side quite well, while she rubbed her Cheek under Kaheti´s Chin: "Man, You´re the hottest Captain ever, I swear!"
And Dunja was happy, where she was right now. Looking down this smooth and rosy, dripping wet Tube, observing these pulsing Movements and imagining how Kaheti´s Victims all disappeared down there for ever was enthralling - and totally hot for the small Girl. So Dunja was rubbing with her tiny Hands in the Depths of Kaheti´s Esophagus with Lots of Joy.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 9:05 am

"Ah, right of course." Kaheti said, scribbling something in a little notepad she clutched in hand. Kaheti panted softly as she waited for her breath back. Then Roth's right hand began to rub across her flat and muscled belly. Kaheti couldn't have known that she aroused the very similar Roth this much. As Roth's left hand crept curiously underneath Kaheti's tight bum and followed the taut middle seam of her pants. Eventually Roth's fingers would slide over Kaheti's own Nuba. And while hers wasn't as massive as Desdemonah's, it would clench on Roth's fingers and not let go. And Kaheti would loll back against Roth, her eyes going to Desdemonah. It would be unclear if she was asking for help or further teasing though, so her partner could take it either way. The sexy sight before her would suggest possibly a ménage a trois. ;p

Dunja for her part would feel Kaheti's hot breath as she panted, the steamy air blowing past her from the abyss below her. And admittedly imaging how Kaheti's victims disappeared wouldn't be hard, the rosy, wet, and dark tube of her esophagus seemingly welcoming and mesmerizing . Regardless, as Dunja began playing with this tube, she would hear and feel Kaheti purr.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 2:32 pm

Still seeing the Feet of 10 Inches tall Dunja sticking between Kaheti´s Lips Roth smiled: "Woo - having You here is great! I think we will have Lotsa Fun together!"
And her dark red Eyes grew bigger in Astonishment, as she realized, that her left Fingers got `caught´: "Hoo - we WILL have Fun! How do You do that?! This is so cute..."

How did all this happen? Darius was remembering himself going on Board the Aconcagua, as he took off his Helm, breathing the old Air his Ancestors once breathed. Then some odd black clothed Guys came around the Corner and opened Fire on him. And all he could see now, was himself - sealed in a CryoCon. All Sorts of Debris was flying around - out of the big Airlock, which was now open. Even the black Guys were flying away, into the cold, empty Space. And soon Darius realized... Hair.
Long, brass-coloured hair. Then he passed out again...

And meanwhile the Hyperion Prime, piloted by Desdemonah sensored something strange. There was a huge Object in a geostationary equatorial Orbit above Tuvalu II - an ancient Spacecraft. But obviously not this ancient, as the Garden Girl realized, there was a Fight going on - taking Place on the Starboard Side of the vast Vessel: "Uh? That´s odd - let´s have a Look at this..."
As a Precaution Eastwood took Place at the Fire Controls for the High Energy Laser: "I´ll have a Look, too..."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 10:52 pm

On Tuvalu II however...

Kaela´s `little´ Sister Keona enjoyed her free Day on a big Open-Air-Rockfestival on an Island nearby. It was loud, it was furious, it was exactly, what she needed now. Because lately, there was something strange going on with her. she was growing a bit. Lately she broke the 180 cm Barreer. Keona also felt weird Desires and the oddest Thing of all: She seemed to feel herself... more intense than usual. Even from the Inside. Well, this was very exciting, but Keona also knew, that this surely was a bit unusual. So a nice Distraction was exactly, what she needed right now. And Keona also managed to get the Chance to jam with these Folks a bit. Good for her - she loves to play the Bass.

Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) Gigego2q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFcFCvXA4fc

After that the wild looking Woman swam back to her flat and modern-looking Beach Bungalow. Waiting for the Ferry was so not her Style. It only was about 4 Miles anyway, so a little Swim was just right to cool off. Cooling off was good - after some Cops and their Palz showed off to smash the Party, because some of the Bands seem to tell a bit too much about the ongoing Occupation War in their Song Texts - so Keona had to show some of the most persistent Guys, how much `Flower Power´ was left in her. So her Training as a full fledged Koa* and Special Agent payed off once again. Knocking out Party Pooperz surely was Fun.

Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) Abluebrawlkrj1b

It also was Fun to dive some Times on the Way back - and to catch some Fishes and devour them on the Spot. This surprisingly was Fun - and... wicked. There really was something wrong with her, was it not? So Keona swam back, feeling this odd Struggling in her Belly, which made her feel... like a big, satisfied Cat - somehow. Walking through the understocked Forest with it´s huge Sigillarian Trees and Palm Ferns she finally came to her Home. As a Tuvalesian she really didn´t care about wet Clothes and Salt Water. But there was something that took her Interest... Could it be... ? Looking into the Mirror of the Bathroom there was nothing odd. Now... the Fact that Keona ate some big Fishes on her Way back here made her look into her own Throat. Looked normal - but... more voluminous. She could sewar, her Pharynx was bigger than it should normally be. And so smooth - and... sexy. This was... odd. Also odd was the Fact that this turned her on.  
Keona would be surprised that she and her big Sister Kaela would prove Doc Strange´s Theory of `Psychogenetic Quantum DNA Mechanics´ right: Siblings, who have a Lot in common on their psychic Level can influence each other anatomically. So the female tuvalesian Special Agent became more felaryan - thanks to her Sister, who lives in Felarya. Still feeling the Struggling in her Tummy, which got a bit weaker, irritated Keona decided to go into the Kitchen and study some of the Intelligence Reports she received lately - as she learned about another unusual Trick...

Mika, a small shorthaired tuvalesian Girl, living next to Keona´s House really was fallen for the unusual Miss Mars. She admired Keona this much - she even began to dress like her. Mika Moroder, who lost her Parents like the Mars Sisters during a Corporate Bombing Raid began her second Life here at Orphan´s Beach - like many others. Where she met Keona for the first Time. She really couldn´t get enough from this calm and elegant Mirage - so she began to tail Keona, follow her and observe her.
Even sneak into her Home - and even Keona herself didn´t notice this.

Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) Agentorangeswsb8

Keona would learn that small Mika would be a good Special Agent herself - she even bought herself a Gun - just in Case, the Corporate Planes would come back - with Paratroopers. Working as a Mechanic also was good. Mechanics are needed everywhere. Mika was dreaming about going to the Air Force - or something like that. But just now... she was dreaming about... Oh, Shit! There´s someone coming! Where could she...
Quickly Mika vanished under the Table as Keona entered the Kitchen with a Pack of Documents. Then Mika saw, how the Chair was moved - did Keona know, she was here? Did... her totally loud beating Heart reveal her? Then something happened, what made Mika´s Heart beating even more.
Keona sat dowm at the Table.
And Mika... was trapped between the Wall and her Knees. Seeing nothing more than the fascinating Place between her long Legs, covered by this old, but irresistibly cozy looking tight Jeans. And how Light was shining through the small triangular Space beneath her Bum... Mika began to fear she could pass out seeing her Dream Woman, sitting in Front of her on this wooden Chair. This near, Mika even could feel the Warmth...

And soon Keona felt, that someone was near. Strange - but where? Moving no Muscle, but looking and harking around, finding nothing, as she also could feel... the total Opposite of Hostility. Then she heared something - like barely controlled, suppressed Breathing. Surprised Keona was moving backwards with her Chair - and looked under the Table. And what she saw, really was nothing dangerous - but a small Girl, perhaps 20 Years old, wearing casual Clothing and with an Expression on her Face, that almost was funny.
"Hey there... may I ask, what You are doing down there?" Keona asked with her typical sphinx-like Calmness. Waiting for an Answer, she finally began to smile a bit: "It´s not that I´m gonna kill You - You are the small one, living next to me, right? So... let me guess... Seeking for Oil down there?"
Trying to hide her red Face between her Knees Mika whispered: "I... love You."
Well, there perhaps may be some people around, who would think this is hilarious - and Keona herself had heared this a Lot, doe to her unusual Job. But something she could literally feel right now, let her say: "See? This wasn´t so hard. And I have to say, just by looking at You - I can imagine much worse Scenarios than being loved by You."
And Mika was surprised by this Answer, while Keona could feel the hedonistic Part of her Personality, as she also could feel the last Movements of the Fishes in her Stomach, making her loll joyfully on her Chair. Even more surprised Mika wondered: "Something is moving in Your Tummy... is that normal?"
"Hehe... no - these are some Fishes I devoured..." Keona smiled and Mika got big Eyes: "You are so cool..."
"Woo... So You really love me - this is sweet..." Keona smiled even more, as Mika curiously touched her still moving Belly. Then Keona watched the Girl, as her Hand wandered down - to vanish under her Bum: "So this is interesting, too - hm?"
"I like You everywhere - but You know - this is a Place You normally are sitting on. Nobody sees it. But I like, how a good tailored, tight Pair of Pants fits around it... making it a totally hot looking... how should I put it - a... sexy Pillow, somehow? I think this Place needs more Attention, so to speak..." Mika looked at Keona - and the tuvalesian Woman thought about it: `How refreshing this is - and how unusual. I like it...´
"Well - I can live with that - it doesn´t hurt anyone. In Fact I think it´s cute. So I tell You something..." Keona replied and moved with her Chair back towards the Table, trapping Mika between her Thighs again: "I´ll do my Work up here - and You do Yours down there, okay? Hehe..."
So Keona lasciviously spreaded her Legs very wide for Mika - and even tilted back her Pelvis a bit, saying: "Now You can have Fun with the Place I normally am sitting on."
And Mika was... speechless. Only a few Inches before her very Eyes the Woman she was even dreaming of allowed her, to touch this all. How she loved to feel these strong and wonderfully shaped Legs - and the hot, beautifully rounded Place between them... It was so taut and warm...
Keona could feel Mika down there, how she cuddled her Face between her Thighs, how her cute Nose rubbed over the tight Middle Seam and how Mika carefully kissed Keona down there. And how Mika´s Arms reached around Keona´s Legs and Waist to touch her flat Belly, in which the last Movements of her devoured Victims perished... Then Keona got another naughty Thought and suggested: "I know another Place You might like, hidden from Sight most of the Time..."
Looking at the taut Soffit of Keona´s well-shaped light blue Jeans Bum in Awe and still kissing her there Mika asked: "Really? Whatmmm... do You mean?"
The small Girl could hear the expectant Amusement in Keona´s erophonic Voice, as she explained: "Hm... Wanna see the Place all the Fishes vanished in? I think, I would like to feel Your sweet little Hands in my Throat - and even deeper down... I would open my Throat and my Esophagus very wide - only for You..."
This was the Moment Mika finally passed out.

*Koa: Polynesian for Warrior
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 8:17 pm

Intermezzo

At first: Booga-Booga!

The long red and white Offshore Boat landed on the old Wharf and was tied to it. Two small and slender Statures with Bags and other Stuff went off the Boat and wandered across the abandoned small Bay towards some old flat Houses.
"Here?"
"Here."
"Cool!"

Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) Azusammenesun6

The small Island in Front of Sinian Harbour was planned as a Holiday Resort - but as the War began the Work stopped at Once. Now there were many Ruins of half-finished Houses around - and some old Tools and Stuff like that. The Wilderness began to conquer back the lost Territory, so there were young Palm Ferns on the Streets, breaking through the Pavement, too. Spooky enough, the Electricity still worked.
Alan and Ellen Slazenger often came here to `camp´a bit. Because this looks like they imagine the Future without any Humans. They are from the Generation questioning what a War is good for. Not realizing the Policy of the Government to not tell the the People the complete and pretty horrible Truth about what the Corporates have done to the Citizens of New Hanover both of them think - like many other Youngsters - that this War, the first one on Tuvalu II, is one big Mistake.
Their own `Holiday Resort´ is the same like other Teens and Twens have: Music, reconstructed, tuned and handcrafted old Cars - and because Tuvalu II is an Ocean World, even recreated and handcrafted old Boats. The Tuvalesians have finally given Birth to their own Pop-Culture. Which also gave Birth to Drive-Ins, Rollerskate-Burgershops and Drive-In-Theaterz, where they can enjoy another Blockbuster-Genre the Movie Industry has discovered: Creepy and dystopian SciFi-Movies.
So they brought their Stuff into one of the more complete Houses - made themselves comfortable in there and started the dark metallicblue Ghetto Blaster after inserting a Cassette - and rocked the pretty silent Neighbourhood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBVfb0x2q6U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnh7x8aU26g&list=RDpnh7x8aU26g#t=10

However - the Neighbourhood wasn´t this dead. Being crashlanded on this Island with a fuel-drain Narcissus-Shuttle Diega Belén de Cortez, a heavy Weapons Specialist from Chile has made her Living here for quite a While. Raised in the Favelaz of Santjago de Chile she was used to rough Terrain and Things to eat any other Guy would puke from. The small and sturdy built Latina had gone through Helluva Training to be able to work with heavy Weaponry. The jaguar-like Girl from South America also was cybernetically enhanced in many Ways to work as a Mercenary in the Rabensteyn Group.
But lately her Luck seemed to run out - the Mercenary Cruiser crashed into a huge tuvalesian Surveillance Satellite as they arrived - and so Diega had to catch the only Emergency Shuttle left.
One with only a Coffee Cup full of Fuel it seemed.
The only good Thing with the Shuttle was - this red rhomboid-shaped Thing was massive. So Diega was living in there, which was quite comfy. Being used to old´n rusty Quonset Huts at best this was an Advantage. Living here means surviving here. You have to hunt and to find Water. Or You simply die. No big Deal for someone like her - but now... she heared Music.
Funny...
Time to take a good long Look.

Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) Litasspielzeugalu71
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 6:55 pm

"Kaheti grinned as she glanced up into Roth's red eyes. "Oh I'm sure we will, Style Sister." She said, regarding Roth's statement on having fun. As to the second part on how she had caught Roth's fingers, she merely shrugged. Suddenly, Kaheti was aware of a serious look on Desdemonah's face. They had stopped in front of what appeared to be an ancient ship that surely had to be abandoned. But, there were apparently recognizable signs of a fight from the side. Kaheti was going to shadow jump, but decided against it. She didn't know how it would work out here. "Can you get us close enough to board?" She asked Desdemonah, and nodded as Eastwood sat herself down at the firing control's for the ships laser.

N.I.K.E did not know where she was. All around her was grasslands, and rivers. A light breeze caused the grasses to ripple and fish swam lazily in the rivers. The only man made thing for a few miles was her stealth airplane. Though that had taken a hard landing in the process, the tire skidmarks traveling several feet. She thought she remembered there was a tulvenusian town nearby. Maps of the area had been drilled into her head since before she was born, it seemed. To ensure that the pilot's never got lost. So how did she end up here in the middle of nowhere? Well, she got lost but it was on purpose you see, she'd had it with the Corporation. Seeing as she had no other choice really till someone repaired the landing gear, she hid her plane and started walking towards town.

Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 7:25 pm

"I´ll try - shouldn´t be this hard..." Desdemonah said, while carefully moving the Joysticks on her Arm Rests. Roth also came to the Front Screen, where the vast Construct was to be seen. As they vame closer it almost left an Impression like a vast, rough Cliff. Soon there was a tiny Explosion at the Side - showing more Debris and light blue Flames, as the Oxygen of the Ship´s inner Atmosphere ignited.
"What the..." Desdemonah said, as two Missiles nearly hit the Hyperion. Eastwood cursed and sent a thick, almost massive seeming Laser Beam towards the Starting Coordinates - which resumed in a second Explosion, much larger and brghter then the first: "They won´t do this again. That´s for sure..."
Meanwhile some small black Guys were floating out of the wrecked Hatch of the Spacecraft - and then came... something unbelievable into Sight.

Finally Stella had managed to place this small, fragile Being into her own Cryo-Chamber. By now the tall Full Synthoid also had completed her Work to give this Boy his own Oxygen Supply – by taping some Oxygen Tanks in this silvergrey long Tube with it´s thick LEXAN-Canopy. Controlling the Temperature and Pressure with her Induction Contacts he should be safe. But now... she herself had something to worry about: Floating around the enormous ACONCAGUA amidst all this Debris and dead Corporate Soldiers in the Orbit, Stella could see the Planet´s bluegreen Surface deep down below... How is she supposed to safe them both?

However, the first Thing Darius saw, as he opened his Exes again, was a fine-shaped Pair of Hands. And an exquisitely shaped, silk-white... Bum, blessed with two outlandish long Legs.  
„What the... ?“ he wondered, looking around and realizing that the unknown Person he wanted to rescue seemed to have rescued him – in her own odd Glass Coffin.
There she was... sitting astride on his small Steel-Glass-Prison. she looked at him with these wonderful big and almost metallic-blue Eyes and smiling with Relief, as he realized something else – they both were floating in Space.
And this slender, almost unnaturally sleek Space Goddess smiled at him, as if she was sitting on an ordinary Surf Board – and this Surf Board was he himself. She clinged on this Thing with her unbelievably long Legs – and he could see every Detail , due to this also unbelievably black Background. The countless Stars, some Debris from the Aconcagua, the slowly floating, amazing long brass-coloured Hair of this Woman, her wonderful Face – and her elegant and longlimbed, nearly alien-like, streamlined Body in her skin-tight, white and a bit futuristic looking Attire... and the big Gun she all of a Sudden had in her left Hand – pointing it at something, his Eyes had to follow. And Darius saw an odd, somehow organic-looking Thing.
It was pretty huge, seemed to have Kind of a Bridge on the left Side, where Lights were to be seen. Roughly oval in Shape this surely was an alien Space Ship – an U.F.O. And according to the Reaction of this Woman, these were Aliens, she didn´t know – to say it in the most optimistic Way. And all Darius could do, was... nothing. Accepting to be trapped inside this Thing, floating in Space with a unique Beauty trying to protect him for Reasons unknown to him. So he leaned back and concentrated on something nice. Like this Bum, right in Front of his Face, sitting conveniently on a Glass Surface. And he really had a good Look at all the Details. Yes – this was a pretty nice Thing to think about...

"I must say, this is an... unusual Thing to see." Desdemonah stammered, looking at the white Woman, who rode something like a big Medicine Capsule. Without any SpaceSuit - in the Void of Space. THe long Hair was slowly floating in the Blackness of Space, while she still pointed her Pistol towards the Hyperion - her goddess-like Face darkened with a very serious Expression. Eastwood frowned: "How the Hell is she staying alive out there?!"
"Yeah - and what´s in this Thing? It looks a bit like a Coffin..." Volg wondered, barely able to see out of the massive Windshield - and Roth began to smile: "No Clue - but I have another Idea..."
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 10:28 am

It was a bright and early morning, and on the beach the waves were lapping at the sand. The soft swishing sound was peaceful and calming and in no way indicative of the ruckus that was about to occur. Shion Desclara slept in her relatively large four poster bed, the sheets having slipped down to her ankles as she snored away. She was wearing her old nightclothes, clearly too small for her as her breasts, derrière, and the bulge between her toned, athletic legs were straining the small tank top and shorts while her toned belly was exposed. Certainly her fans would give an arm and a leg for it. :p Leaned up against her bed was her SkyBoard, a sleek, turbined, surfboard of sorts. It was what she had traded her military cap for. And found success and freedom in a place no one could touch her.

Her Sportsball, as she had lovingly named her second tool of the trade, hovered a few feet away. It was currently tucked into a corner to be activated when Shion felt like broadcasting. After a few moments Shion would give a big, sleepy yawn and sit up in bed as she stretched. Quickly showering and changing into a yellow tank top, and some tight fitting jeans which clearly displayed her tight bum and the bulge between her thighs, Shion would activate the bright blue Sports ball. "Hello, Tuvula II! How is everybody today?" She'd ask, smiling and wiggling her fingers at the camera. "I've just woken up and it's a beautiful day. Look at that clear blue sky!" Her melodious bass voice would intone as the Sports Ball turned to point outside her window. "So last time I said I would trick out at the place that got the most votes. So please send in your suggestions while I go eat breakfast, cuties!" She'd say winking and blowing a kiss before pausing her broadcast.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 11:32 am

In this Town nearby however, there someone was living, which could be called a Nerd elsewhere. Oh, the Nerd knew the Slazenger Twins - and they knew her. She was small - even compared to Alan and Ellen. Because her Family was a Refugee Family from the Corporate Laboratories - in Fact, they were some of the small Neo-Flores-Geniuses, who always came up with new Inventions. Her Dad mostly was at Work (because here the Women just were about to grab their Equality and Freedom), so her Mother was running the House. Which was... small. In Fact it was half the Size of a normal House.
And while Alector´s Dad worked for the tuvalesian Secret Service (which even his Wife didn´t know about) and her Mother ran the House, she was going to College, where she met Alan and Ellen Slazenger. The unusual Twins, of whom Alan had an amazing Body and Waist - and Ellen barely had any Breasts - were the first ones Alector told about her kinky Dreams and Wishes - because in Terms of Unusualness she herself with her Tallness of about 94 cm obviously was the most unusual one. So the three made a Deal - Alector gave the Twins some Private Lessons in Physics and Mathematics - and they allowed her to do, what... she wanted to do. Which was pretty unusual - but harmless. It was interesting - and also a bit cute and arousing in Context with Alector´s unique Thoughts. The Twins began to like what Alector asked for.
Alector quickly had adapted to the new Subculture of the tuvalesian Youth - especially regarding Clothing and Music - so she looks like the Doll of a female brunette Rock Singer - wearing Glasses, because she was near-sighted.
Usually Alector is a very shy Person - but wearing tight light blue Jeans with a broad Belt around her nice Waist - and usually a widecut thin Pullover with a wide-cut Collar, showing her flawless Shoulders and Neck a bit makes her look a bit more adventurous than she is - because she is shy. These Pullovers usually even had wide Sleeves, she often rolled up a bit. And these Pullovers also accented her amazing Waist - and covered the Fact that she hadn´t grown the mightiest Rack, so to speak.
Well - now Alector sat at Home (the Puppet House, as some Neighbours called it) and watched these funny old Horror Movies, which were broadcasted here after 2300. Her Mother was asleep - and when she slept, she REALLY slept. The Night was bright - the Moon was full and the French Doors were wide open.
A good Night it seemed...
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 3:23 pm

Shion calmly sipped on a large cup of orange juice as she waited. The sun rose slightly higher in the sky and the position of light streaming into her window stretched slightly further towards the small, wooden table. Yes, the athlete had indeed moved her desk into the small, tiled kitchen where she carefully responded to as many as she could of the extreme amount of fan-letters crowding her desk. She switched her Sports Ball back on and grinned into the lens as she resumed broadcasting. "Hello again, it's me. Shion Desclara. The votes are in, and the lucky nuts who get to see me trick out will be at Hookipa Point! Are you excited? I am!" She'd say grinning ecstatically. She then went into her bedroom and grabbed her SkyBoard under one arm. "Meet you guys there, eh?" And with that she'd exit her small apartment and step out onto the balcony. The SkyBoard thrummed as she stepped onto it, and Shion shuddered in delight. "Hello again old friend." She whispered, feeling the power of the board, how it seemed to come alive and had a heartbeat. With a wink to the crowds watching her broadcast, she did a small kickflip to clear the balcony railing and then the board would roar, its engine taking her into the sky and towards her destination. The Sports Ball hovered after her.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 3:42 pm

(How about some Esther-Williams-Pacific-Sound?)

The Sun rose at the Horizon - the typical Clouds in all warm Colours this delicate Hour had to offer. The Slazenger Twins sat on their Boat and listened to the shallow Waves at the Shore Line. Soon the Sea Winds will turn the bigger Waves out there into the famous Glass Giants. But now... Peace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gElTKhbnQxU

Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) Tuvalesiansunrise3ns54

"Man - alone experiencing this is worth it!" Alan said and Ellen watched him, thinking: `Man - I think even without big Breasts... I´m not that bad looking. No Wonder Alector has fallen for us...´
Soon after this silent magical Moment there were the first Boats approaching the Beach and the Twins looked at each other.
"What the... ?"
"Don´t know..."
"Man... dis sucks! These Guys can ruin everything..."
"I wonder, what they want here - I mean this isn´t Holiday Time, is it?"
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 7:48 pm

Shion stopped above the new beach. It was beautiful, the way the sun peaked out from behind the clouds and caused brilliant orange streaks across the sky. The calm before the storm presently as Shion descends to just a few feet above the water. She nods to the two twins already there, thinking them fans along with the other throngs in their boats. She did a few kick flips for practice before stretching her arms, legs and body. "Can never do bad with a warmup stretch, you know?" She explained to the lens of her Sports Ball. "Besides, I know you all like the show." She'd comment with a wink turning to wave at the early birds who'd gotten here fast in their boats, waiting like her for the wind.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 1:58 am

The Yacht Harbor was pretty shallow - some other Catamarans, Outrigger Boats and Yachts and Osshore Racerz likt the red and white of the Twins were there, tightly crammed together in Comradery of the Sport they all love. There was Coke, there was Smoke - and even some Barbecues were started while Alen and Ellen finally got it.
Well... You have to have a TV, a Telephone - and You have to be lucky to get Your Call and Choice through to be heared. The Thing in between is mostly Corporate Tech. But Yes - most of the tuvalesian Juveniles knew about Shion. There even were some Magazines and Stuff. Then there is the Fact she rides this verrrry unusual... Thing as a Board, has thios odd blue Camera Thingie - and her special Condition. She sooo was an Alien. Which also was fascinating. Especially concerning Alan and Ellen - they at least knew this feeling.
So the Twins were also fired up to see, what´s happening next. Meanwhile Diega had enough. Tons of freaky Guys, who can cause Trouble. Time to hide a bit - and sit this one out.

Alector however was fallen asleep in Front of the TV. Of Course finally the Sun was rising here too, so she sat up - did put on her Glasses to look out of the Window into the nearby Hibiscus Forest. And there... something was. Between the old and rounded volcanic Hills, all covered in Green - there was... a Thing. In the Sky.
Probably the Glasses were dirty? But even without them, Alector was able to see a dark Speck in the Sky - hanging there, as it was tied to a thin Twine... Now she was fully awake. Something was going on.

And this was far from being something normal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next