Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 8:30 am

"Whoo! There are a lot of you, aren't there?" Shion's charming smile shone as she looked down to see the shallow Yacht Harbor crammed with boats of all sizes, shapes and colors. Shion could even smell the smoke and the barbecues going. It filled the air with the tempting sizzle and smell of the grill. "Geez, all this barbecue's making my mouth water. I hope you're having a good time. I know I am." She commented, once again into the lens of her bright blue Sports Ball. She maneuvered closer to one of the boats by the edge of the harbor and hailed them. "So, do you have a trick you want to see today?" She asked, leaning down towards them essentially hanging off her board to be close to them. After they had given their response, she grinned and while pulling herself up, flipped over the board while hanging on so that it did a roll. As it righted itself she would have her feet firmly planted and be standing on it. It was a trick she called the "Acrobat". She raised her hand, and felt for the winds. "Just a few moments to go~" She promised.
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 8:49 am

Alan and Ellen were sitting on the Deck of their Boat - able to see the TV of their new Neighbour, while he was stuffing himself and his Family with Spare Ribs. And they also could see the real Shion from further apart while riding the massive Waves, which seemed to move in Slow Motion. Alan mentioned: "You know - I really like her Tummy - and her Bum."
"Then look into the Mirror - Yours almost look like her´s." Ellen replied, making Alan wonder: "You think?"
"Okay - You´re right - You seem to be a bit smaller - so Your Waist and Bum do look like mine. Oh hey - could it be it´s because we are TWINS?" Ellen rolled her Eyes.
And while Alan was blushing Ellen mentioned: "I think, Alector would like her, too. Man, just look at these bright blue Eyes."
"Yeah - and the big, broad Smile. I think this is hot, too. And I also think Alector would want in there, too." Alan agreed wit a cute Smile.

But Alector now had a few other Problems. Where she lived, there was the Morning still pretty young. And the Sight was pretty clear - and the Truth it revealed was pretty tough - something is out there.

Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 2 Tuvalesianjunglehillskcr2a
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 9:30 am

Meanwhile-

Kaheti stared at something entirely out of her understanding. Space travel was stretching it but even then this was an entirely new realm. Still there was something that told her that these two wouldn't survive very long without a ship, never mind that one of them seemed fine right now. They'd be sitting ducks for other spaceship's guns. And for better or ill she was not going to leave them behind. "Someone explain to me how shadows would work out there." She pointed towards the pair, thinking to become vitr smirti and shadow over there. "Barring that, get them inside but be ready. We don't know what those aliens want. Also, flood the craft with light." For as anyone knew, with the brightest light there was the deepest shadow. Kaheti's fingers played a nervous rythym on Ivy, the sword she'd revived from the heavenly blacksmith Ivory back in the manor. She might need its almost invisible, absolute cut tonight.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 9:41 am

"As I said - I have an Idea." Roth said - and vanished on the Spot, making Eastwood moan: "Man - I hate it, when she does that..."
Then she appeared out there - with a pretty odd Expression on her Face and making the white-clothed Woman look surprised, while Roth touched her and this Glass-Steel-Thing - and then Roth - the Woman and this Thing were gone. Dedsdemonah looked at Eastwood, who frowned, as the Door to the Cargo Bay was opened - and a pretty frozen and iced looking Roth came in with chattering Teeth: "Please r-remind me to never do this again!"
"Idiot." Eastwood replied, while Dan went out into the Cargo Bay.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 11:24 am

Suddenly Roth was there and then she wasn't. Kaheti frantically searched for her missing crew before hearing her stumble through the cargo bay doors after having popped up on the windshield and then popped away. Kaheti could only assume she teleported out and back, enduring the cold of the near Void. She then appeared half frozen as she stumbled into the bridge. Kaheti face palmed before making her lie down. She then straddled Roth as she began to rub her down, working warmth into her with her small hands, all the while biting back a lecture on how she put herself, one of Kaheti's precious friends (and crew), in danger and how there were better options. She didn't end up saying anything, but the intense stare in her eyes let Roth know she was aggravated and worried.

Nike wondered if leaving her ship was really such a good idea. Wasn't there something that if you were lost you had to stay put? Surely someone had seen it by now. Were they coming to get her? She didn't know. Should I leave? she thought, looking back at the sleek design of her ship. Something told her that maybe she shouldn't and she started to head back to it. Maybe someone will find me that knows where I am.

Shion meanwhile was loving the wind and the waves. It had really started to pick up now, whipping the waves up into the giant ones famous for this beach. She flipped over them, hanging tight to her SkyBoard as it carried her in massive loops. She spun as well, feeling the slickness of the board as she flipped, twirled, and spun in tight arcs, through the air and on the waves. Her Sports Ball hovered along with her, occasionally getting sprayed with saltwater as it recorded her through her tricks. Eventually it was time for her to wrap it up, so feeling a little brave she tried a new trick she called the Tulvanesian. She shot up high into the air and then dove, spiraling round and round as she plunged into the water. A moment passed, another moment passed until finally Shion exploded from the water carrying a fish in her jaws. She flew up to the Sports Ball, grinning with the fish between her teeth as she showed it off. Then turning to face the crowd, she smiled and swallowed. The fish disappearing with a loud Ulp as she posed for a victory shot.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 12:14 pm

Eastwood still sat on her Stool and looked at Roth: "I knew, at some Point this Trick of Yours will do You no good."
"Thehe... looks like You were right, hm?" Roth smiled tired - amd then she looked at Kaheti: "Look - You come from a World, which has no Experience with Space and all the Shebang out here - we are Shazir - we have... This is, why I went out..."
"Yeah - but knowing there is 170 Degrees below and no Air does not make You breathe out there." Eastwood shook her Head slowly.
Dan however came into the Chamber, followed by Dunja, who adjusted her wrist-carried Tensor Generator to human Size. Both of them looked at... a Goddess, it seemed. She was tall - over 2 Meters at least. And longlimbed to no End. She still held this huge pistol-like Weapon at them - and Dan got a Hold of himself, showing this amazingly elegant Woman his empty Hands by saying: "We... come... in... Peace."
`Heck, I´m a friggin´ canadian Guy! What have I gotten into here?´ he thought, as he heared her Voice: "I come in... my Standard Uniform. Don´t mind me - look for him. You seem to be a Medic, is this correct?"
"Uhhm... yeah, I am." Dan replied with a surprised Expression, while Dunja opened this strange Thing - and looked in the nice Face of a brownskinned Guy with milkwhite Hair. Immediately she thought: `Cute!´
Then she saw the Shothole in his left Side, as Dan deactivated the artificial Gravity and began to heave the... Whatever-it-was into the Surgery: "Okay - we will do whatever we can - leave it to us..."

Desdemonah however turned around the Hyperion by saying: "Visiting a war-torn World perhaps is a bit much for the Beginning - let´s look after another Planet, okay?"
The Shuttle left the Orbit - but it released a Gift. An Object the Size of a Football shot out of the Fuselage´s End and entered the Atmosphere, where it began to deteriorate - and to vaccinate the Planet with some retrogenetic and magically advanced Viruses - especially designed by Donna Diana. And everyone, who remotely had a `felaryan´ Mind will transform a bit...

Amidst in this invisible Cloud of mysterious Microorganisms there was the Sinian Harbor Island with the abandoned Holiday Resort - Hookipa Point at is western Shoreline - and even Shion´s small House. And while the Hyperion leaves this Planet, some of these self-reproducing Viruses were inhalated by Alan, Shion, Ellen, Diega - and even Alector and NIKE. They were inhalated by anyone in this Region - with no Effect at all. But a few Persons soon will feel a few Changes...

Alector may be shy - but she also can be pretty tough. Given a secret Invention by her Father she even managed to reverse the Effect. The MASS MANDALAH, implanted under her Sternum was a Secret. A small one. A huge one. A Secret, that can change almost everything. But now - here in the Woods - it came in handy. No one saw her - so she touched her Chest - and grew up to a Height of nearly 170 cm. Now the brunette slimbuilt Girl looked almost normal - and could go investigate this Thing...

Alan and Ellen looked at the TV with big Eyes. Then they looked at themselves.
"Did You see that?!"
"You BET I did!"
"Annnnd... I´ll never forget that!"
"Man, Alector would sooo love her! - she would love to feel her Hand in Shion´s Throat..."
"Hah -I do love her!"
"Me, too!"
Then they realized something pretty sobering.
"She´s a Celebrity - so we should forget it."
"Yeah - Crap! Dis sucks..."
Then they felt something odd - the best Description was...
"I´m hungry."
"Me, too."
"I feel like... whatever... I wanna devour something!"
"Hey - we have roasted Tarpon!"
"Let´s test it - but at first - Booga-Booga!!" Ellen pointed at the TV to watch the Show. Who could say, what was going to happen next...
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 2:45 pm

Kaheti didn't say anything for a good while she continued to stare hard at Roth. Her hands continued to rub down Roth's toned belly. "You probably did this to get my hands on you." She joked relieved. A long while of silence would follow. She didn't even speak to confirm Desdemonah's decision to get them away from a war torn world. In fact, when she did speak, it would be over her shoulder. "Who are you? And would you please put that gun down?" But it wasn't a request.

Nike heard something rustling in the grasses. She had started to feel weird inside. Her stomach was growling. Like there was some beastie deep inside her, hunger for prey. She needed something to eat. Seeing nothing but a few Guinea pigs, she grabbed two of them and downed them quickly, cradling her struggling belly as she was overwhelmed with feelings of sheer pleasure. She could feel every touch deep inside her. It was too much for the Full Synthetic, she lolled happily on the nose of her plane not trusting her legs to keep her up.

Shion was similarly overcome. She gasped as she felt the fish wriggling deep in her stomach, her cheeks flushing as she realized it just wasn't enough. She needed more. "Ugnh!" She gasped, as she felt herself changing slightly. Becoming a better predator. The Titanoid felt herself growing fangs. She somehow kept up her professional bravado and grinned into the camera. "well, I'm feeling a bit hungry. So who wants to see me do that again?" She asked, before beginning the rise that prompted the Tuvalesian Dive. This time as she plunged and surfaced, she was clutching two full grown Tuna. "Aaaaangh!" She said opening her mouth wide, really wide and slid the fish into her rosy maw, swallowing slowly as she closed her eyes to savor their flavor. And soon enough, the fishes tails would be the only thing visible before they too were tucked away. Shion raised her hands in another victory pose before thanking the fans for coming and blowing them a kiss. After that she'd turn off her Sports Ball, seeking a place to lounge and enjoy the wriggles of those fishes trapped in her stomach. The twins would in fact see her land near their spot, and lean up against a wall pleasuredly.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 3:43 pm

The tall Woman stood near the Door to the Sickbay - and looked at Kaheti with these big, deep Eyes. Then she did put the Gun away and blushed a bit. Quietly she answered: "I am an astronomic Navigator Type Synthoid. To me the Name STELLA was given. The little one in this odd Compression Suit saved me - after..."
The tall blonde Woman fetched an odd oval Device out of her Pocket, activated it - and got even bigger Eyes: "...after 1027 Terran Standard Years, it seemed..."
Roth began to smile even more, saying: "Well... refrigerated Stuff has an unlimited Shelf Life, it seems... lucky me."
"Nonetheless You´re an Idiot - with a big Heart. I thought Assassins are supposed to kill anyone and not to safe them?" Eastwood mumbled. But Desdemonah smiled calmly: "Well, then I would say this is a good Achievement, is it not? Roth with the big Heart?"

Meanwhile Alector felt a bit odd herself... she could feel strange Things going on inside her... Damn, she shoud have gottten at least something for Breakfast. And she also... felt aroused.
Good.
This told her she wasn´t getting sick. So the Girl with the Glasses and the impressive red-brown Mane finally came to a Clearing, where the strange Object was floating. Three red Light were to be seen... Alector remembered Stories about triangular U.F.O.s in the News... so they were true... Polishing her Glasses she observed the dark grey Thing with her Eyes - which have changed a bit either. Anyway, Alector would be surprised to look in a Mirror lately. She saw herself always as the boring Type - the `brown Mouse´, she used to say. Yes, her Eyes were brown. But her Iris now resembled a Gem called Tiger´s Eye. Her Fantasies and the Viruses, marking her as the Genotypus of the tuvalesian Felaryan, had much to do with her Body... So she stood there... looking at this Thing in front of her - and noticed the damaged Tiles at the Front.
`The Landing Gear is... damaged?´

Alan and Ellen were baffled. In Fact everyone was. This was... literally outlandish. Well, Shion is from another Planet - is she not? Perhaps this is normal of a Sort? The Twins could see, how all the others started discussing - how xXx Sports broadcasted some repeated Scenes - even in Slow Motion, making Ellen say: "Man - this is so hot... I´m totally... You know..."
Alan sat there on the Boat - looked at her and admitted: "Yes - I know what You mean. This was totally AWESOME!"
"Let´s go eat this Tarpon!"
"Yeah - and let´s look in the Bathroom Mirror, while doing this!"
"We should have brought a goddamn Camera - making Pics for Alector!"
"She would die on the Spot!"
So they went off - into their half-finished and a bit rundown looking Bungalow. This also was near the Place, where Shion rested in the Shadows. She also could see the unusual Twins, as they went like Heck into one of these old Beach Houses. Then Alan and Ellen started to grab their Stuff they intended to use for their Experiments - and just as Ellen looked into the big Mirror in the Bathroom - she saw Shion, leaning at the Wall of the next House.
She just pointed behind herself - and Alan, following her Index - became big Eyes. Seconds later Shion had a hilarious Sight, as these two were `super-discretly´ looking at Shion - in Awe, over the Ledge of the Bathroom Window. And another interested Person looked at them all...

Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 2 Izarra20ijby

Changing Your Style and Type can be great. After camouflaging her Shuttle (which was hard, because this darn Thing is friggin´ RED), Diega observed these mostly average Tuvalesians - with their bluegreen Eyes. And mostly Hair, that isn´t curled. Well, being covered with nanogenetic optimized Chromatophores, Diega was able to style herself a bit up. She can´t change Size and Shape - but Things like the Hair and Skin- and Eye-Colour always goes. So the chilean, jaguarlike Girl silently went out of the Water - and followed these two... as something unusual happened. All of a Sudden she bit on her Tongue - with Teeth, that surely weren´t hers: "Mierda!"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 2:49 am

Meanwhile the Hyperion left the Orbit of the Tuvalu Moons and Desdemonah relaxed on her Stool. Roth was one tough Rascal, the Garden Girl didn´t worry that much about her. And Volg and Katie, who has regained her `Right of being tall`to an Amount of almost 60 cm - were safely located between her Thighs. Desdemonah loved the Thought of... `harbouring´ them a bit. And she could feel, how Katie´s Tail curiously reached under her Bum - right between the two Bulges of her Nuba.
The big Garden Girl liked them both - they were cute. So she also managed to design them a Stack of new Clothes. Sewing new ones and adjust them to their Size with Doc Strange´s Tensor Arm Watch.
Volg however stayed 3 Inches small - so he could admire this unusual Cat Woman, who now was about ten Times taller than him. So he stood there- between Katie´s Thighs and looked at her in Awe, as she leaned back against Desdemonah´s Tummy. For him she really was someone very special...
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 5:15 am

Nike felt weird as she lay there atop of the ship. She had never experienced such a thing before, and to do so now was altogether jarring. Suddenly, she had the distinct feeling that somebody was watching her. Or rather her ship. She studied the individual, noting its unnatural interest in the damaged landing gear of her ship. Nike analysed the information and came to the conclusion that this being may know how to fix it. It also appeared that they hadn't noticed her. With all the grace of a full cat, Nike sprang from her position atop the ship, knocking Alector beneath her as Nike squatted over her chest, Nike's bulging and wriggling gut a foot away from the girl's face. "State your intent." She would say, her odd white eyes staring down at the smaller girl beneath her.

Shion was having a hard time of it. Mostly because the fish kept wriggling and aroused her so much it was hard to think straight. In fact, the Titanoid athlete didn't trust her legs right now, so she was leaning up against the wall. She had seen the twins go into one of the older beach houses. She had been about to ask them for help but the words died into simple panting. She then saw the twins staring at her supposedly discreetly-open mouthed over the Bathroom ledge. Shion gave them a little wave, putting her index finger over her lips for quiet. Then she asked if the twins would mind if she came in and lay down, her own home being too far for her to try and get to till this passes. If the twins said yes, Shion would stumble into their home and plop herself down into a chair, before the wriggling in her stomach strengthened again. She'd raise an eyebrow towards the twins. "Wait, I remember you. Or your faces anyway. Didn't I see you at my trick-out?" She'd ask curiously.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 5:38 am

Alector found herself lying in the silky Grass of the Clearing - trapped under a huge redhaired... Goddess it seemed. The Girl with the Glasses now was about 170 cm tall, but just now there was a fully grown Woman - at least a bit over 200 cm tall. Arousing to imagine how she would look... between her enormously long Legs, she thought. Then her Mind kicked in - and let her laugh. She really takes Alector serious - for the first Time of her Life Alector was taken serious - by someone like her. So she looked at her, trying tu suppress her happy Laughter and replied: "No Need to worry... I am totally harmless. Hey, I saw this awesome flying... Whatever it is. We don´t know something like it - so I was curious, that´s all."
Then Alector´s Eyes wandered towards these odd Movements within the Tummy of this extraordinary Person: "Say... what is this? Is this... normal?"
And then Alector even dared to touch this awesome Woman there...

Of Course the two invited this unique Guest into their temporary Home - and let her sit down. Unable to say anything the Twins looked at her as if Shion was some Kind of living Marvel - what in Fact she was for them. So finally the one, slightly more female looking said: "You bet we were! This was unbelievable!"
"Yeah - Alector would die on the Spot seeing this..." the other one said. Then Shion saw another Person - right through the Window behind them. And because it was dark in here - this Person hadn´t noticed Shion and the Twins yet. This Person was watching... the others in the Harbor Bay from behind some Bushes...
Being a Titanoid means being strong - and having good Senses. So Shion really even could hear the Activities of this interesting Person...

While changing in some dry Clothes and then examining her Tongue the athletic, jagarlike Latina quickly had realized, how overwhelmingly lifely Nature was on this World – especially compared to the deserted Planet she came from. Good for her, as she also realized, that she was hungry like never before. And also... aroused. Now that Shion had detected this... amusing Person, she could watch her... which was even more amusing. There she was... squatting in the Grass with her Back towards the titanoid Surfer Girl, originally to observe these Tuvalesians on their Boats Diega now looked around a bit confused and helplessly... and Shion could see her Fingertips between her wide open, powerful Thighs, right under her Bum in an old, dark grey Stretchjeans...  With a desperated, yearning Expression on her Face she seemed to search for something – then her right Arm grabbed something under a Bush – and Shion could see, how a pretty big Cavie, almost the Size of a Hare, vanished within the wide stretched Jaws of this Latina, making her look even more jaguarlike. Especially as Shion could see the Face of the Cavie – with big Eyes and squeaking while vanishing in Diega´s almost libidinously stretched Throat. Seeing the Light of the Sun for the last Time, while slipping down pretty slowly, as if the Latina would enjoy this.
Diega felt, how her Esophagus stretched and sucked her pretty fat Victim deep down into her trained, strong Body – she also could feel, how her Stomach joyfully opened up to let her big Prey simply... plunge in. Surprised Diega looked down her bulged Belly, as she also could feel, how deep the Cavie slipped into her Stomach – almost down into her Pelvis, it seemed... Watching her Tummy and the helpless Struggling within and even hearing the desperated squeaking Sounds of her doomed Victim let her bow down very deep on her Knees in Pleasure – giving Shion a Front Row Seat to look at the Soffit of Diega´s healthy rounded Derrière. Feeling the tiny Paws and the Nose of the Cavie deep inside her, as it desperately tried to open her Esophagus again did let the totally aroused Latina moan...  

"Say - are they still alive in there?" Ellen pointed at Shion´s Belly.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 9:45 am

Nike had pinned the smaller humanoid beneath her, but she wasn't quite sure what to do from there. For the small humanoid was seemingly unthreatening. In fact she was laughing for some odd reason. Nike didn't understand this, and the confusion would be evident in her expression as she perked an eyebrow. The statements that Alector made however, caused Nike's expression to become downcast. "So I'm guessing you don't know how to fix my spaceship then? Drats." Then Nike heard Alector's curiosity and felt a hand placed against her struggling tummy. Expecting this to be an aggressive maneuver, Nike raised a hand. And was going to bring it down against Alector, when suddenly she stopped. Her hand landed with a soft thwump in the dirt besides Alector's head, as a shudder ran through Nike's body. It was simply too much, the trailing of Alector's soft fingers on the outside and the two guinea pigs poking around inside. Nike gasped as she moaned. "I was soo hungry... I s-swallowed two rodent lifeforms about this big. T-they're banging around inside m-me."

As she was let in, Shion happily lay down in a armchair and stared at her two hosts. At the confirmation that they had enjoyed the show, she grinned. "Im glad I could make fans such as yourself happy. That makes me feel alive, you know." Shion found herself staring outside a window, and noticing the actions of a certain dark-skinned girl. It was odd, she appeared to blend in with the locals and yet not. Regardless, Shion watched her carefully, taking in the althetic body. It was arousing, but not as much as what would soon happen. Shion watched as with a longing expression the dark Latina girl rooted around in the bushes before finding a huge Cavie, which proceeded to slowly vanish into the jaguarlike girl's jaws and throat. Shion then watched as the latina sank low to the ground moaning in predatory delight and giving Shion full view of her raised booty. The display was so arousing that the Titanoid found herself blushing as she noticed she had tented her tight jeans, the bulge between her legs growing larger and erect. In fact, Shion's whole body felt hot, her nipples perked up too. She almost didn't catch what Ellen said, as she pointed to her belly. "Huh? Oh, yeah...they're alive." She said, feeling them wriggle again, and let out her own moan as if calling to both the twin and Diega, for they would all hear Shion's pleasure as she shuddered, breasts bouncing slightly in the process.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 11:49 am

"Ha - I can repair anything! I only need to see how it is built!" Alector frowned at the unknown Woman - she obviously didn´t take the Neo-Flores-Girl that serious... But underestimating Alector was soon forgotten, as the Woman explained, why there were Movements inside her Belly - which made Alector´s little Breasts perk up - and rub against the Soffit of the Bum of this remarkable Person, squatting over her Chest. And Alector still touched her Tummy and wondered with big Eyes... "You... really can do that? This is... unusual - but I like this..."

And while Shion watched the Latina, almost insanely lolling in the Grass, Alan and Ellen watched her - with growing Interest... Finally Ellen crawled towards Shion on all four - and poked Shion´s Belly: "Interesting Hobbies, what You have... and I also like this - unusual for a Girl - but I have to say..."
Alan got a pretty red Face, but his Sister always was the pretty carefree Type - so Ellen now sat in Front of Shion - right between her Thigs - and began to cuddle her small Hand against these two Bulges and following the taut Shape of Shion´s Derriére: "Man, You so are a Girl - but this here is too hot! I like You wearing this old Jeans - You look totally hot!"
Finally Alan found his Voice and mentioned: "She sure is - but what´s more interesting - what was it getting her THIS fired up? A famous Celebrity like her should be used to all Sorts of Things... so I suppose it was not us..."
"I´m sure I can change that..." Ellen smiled - and cuddled her Face against Shion´s Bum: "I just love it, when someone hot sits like this in front of me..."
"That´s what Alector would say..." Alan wondered and Ellen simply replied: "And Boy - is she right!"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 7:31 pm

Meanwhile...

...the Cloud of Microbes spreaded more and more - reaching the Town of Seaside View, where the Navy and the Air Force have invited all Citizens to a Show Day. Thus as a little Show-Off for what is possible now, presenting new Equipment and a complete and full fledged Air Show, also the newest Carriers and Missile Cruisers - like those of the Long Beach Class.
And so these Microbes also reached Keona Mars, Mika Moroder - and Lynn McCallum, on which Keona was supposed to have an Eye on, because this irish Mercenary Woman originally was from Earth - and from Earth were only a few good Things coming. And Lynn was eager to prove to Keona and her Superiors, that she was one of these few good Things.
Keona had to admit - Lynn´s Interest for the typical Cars and Bikes the Tuvalesians are producing was... cute. To her a Car, having Tailfins, many fancy Chrome Accesoires and a Chassis over 2 Meters broad was... normal. But to Lynn it obviously wasn´t. Cars on Earth must be looking pretty boring.
To many Tuvalesians Lynn was interesting herself, too. Because in the tuvalesian military Forces there usually weren´t that many Women. So seeing a Woman wearing almost uniform-like Clothes with Camouflage Pattern really was something.
And Mika was framed by them both - Keona at the right Side and Lynn at the Left. The one elegant, calm and on a weird Way... like a Special Agent - and the other tomboyish and a bit wild.
So the small tuvalesian Girl had a great Time with great Friends at a great Location, as silently the... Change began.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 2:46 pm

"Good. Then you can help me with my ship." Nike said, watching Alector carefully from her position squatting over her. The woman continued to play with her belly, still sloshing about with the two rodent lifeforms, thought slightly less she supposed. The woman revealed that she liked what Nike had done, Nike classified this as odd, but didn't mind the attention. Besides, the fingers playing across her belly felt good. She stood up and allowed Alector to clamber to her feet as well. "Fix my ship, and I...will do one thing you want."

Shion did watch the Latina lolling in the grass, however her gaze was torn down towards Ellen as she approached and poked at Shion's stomach, where the wriggling fish were. The touch sent a shiver through her, though she tried to pretend as if she wasn't wavering at the slightest touch. So she now found herself sitting before someone with a definite interest in her. Shion gasped as Elen began cuddling with the bulge between her legs, Shion's face turning red as she bit her lip. The bulge throbbed slightly in Ellen's small hands as she played with it, growing bigger. As Ellen cuddled with her bum, Shion leaned forward, causing her boobs to bounce as she wrapped her legs around Ellen's back, trapping her head between her muscled thighs and grinning wickedly at Alan. "Looks like I've caught myself an fan."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 3:04 pm

"Well..." Alan stammered: "I... I think, You have... at least two so far!"
Curious he came over to them both, while Ellen began to kiss and cuddle between Shion´s Thighs and he wondered: "Man, You sure have a wonderful Face! And You are so big!"
Looking at Shion´s big, clear Eyes from this close Alan´s left Hand carefully touched Shion´s Lips: "And I really like Your broad Smile... You REALLY have eaten them, right? This is... sexy, somehow..."
He blushed and mentioned: "Being reborn as a Fish and then devoured by You sure must be pretty hot..."

Alector stood up and looked at this unique Person, shaking a bit of Arousement and a strange Weakness - and rose a Finger: "Deal! But at first..."
Alector instinctively realized, she had to DO... something about this Black Hole deep within  her. Not only considering her now almost bottomless Hunger – but her Body whispered into her Mind, the Metamorphosis would need much Energy to complete... whatever there was to complete. So the slimbuilt Girl with the Glasses (who often was called Four-Eyes back in Highschool) turned her Interest towards the Grass around her.
Looking at a Grass Boa, perhaps six Feet long...
Unusual for her, staring at this Snake – normally Alector was afraid of these legless Reptiles... And while her Mind still thought: `What in the Name of... what am I doing?!´, her Body squatted down, fetched this Snake and shoved it right down into her almost unnaturally wide open Mouth... Head first. A whole Christmas Tree of synapsoid Reactions let her shiver, as she felt, how this pretty strong Animal began to struggle on it´s Way down her greedily sucking Gorge. Alector began to breathe quite heavy, as her Stomach began the Work, while a good Part of the Snake Tail still could be seen stuck in her lasciviously twitching Throat. She even could feel, how the Snake tried to escape through the other Hole deep down in her Pelvis, which drove her almost crazy.

Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 2 Alectorngx8p  

Falling back on her Bum, Alector only could sit there and feel, how her Stomach finally closed over the Tip of the Tail... The Snake was gone – for ever. Still struggling deep within Alector´s somehow happy feeling Stomach, her Prey gave her unknown Amounts of Pleasure, as she was lolling on the Grass and her Mind came to the Conclusion, all this HAS to be a Dream – Sort of. Suddenly the Snake´s Head almost came out of Alector´s Throat again, so she swallowed again, assuring her, she really wasn´t dreaming.
`Man, am I really getting hot from this?! I hope I don´t get wet...´ she thought, because her Jeans was light blue – so it could be pretty embarrassing... So Alector bowed forwards to invest the Space between her Legs... which she could open this wide, some of the conservative Guys in the Government would call it obscene. Looking down her bulged and pretty lively moving Belly she saw, that all this actually wasn´t this bad looking... Usually Alector looked more after other People, like Alan and Ellen  than after herself – because she always thought, she not only was a tiny Neo-Flores-Girl, no – she even was the typical boring Geek of a Sort. So Alector really was happy to know the Slazenger Twins, who not only really liked her, but also accepted her with all her cranky Desires – and they seemed to like them, too.
But now – as she watched her own small, but taut round Bum in this old Jeans, she had to admit – it looked... really sexy. And luckily there was no dark blue Splodge... And another Thing came into Alector´s Mind: `Was I ever this bendable? What the Heck is going on here?!´

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 2:05 pm

Meanwhile Diega came back to her Senses a bit, hearing Voices - coming out of one of these unfinished Holiday Bungalows. Sitting up in the Grass, making her Victim bounce deeper down into her brawny Stomach, causing her to gasp a bit: "Dios mio..."
Then she waited, til the next Sound could be heared, making her look over to one of these Houses: "What the... ?"

Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 2 Izarrasix2qws12

Sneaking over to this House on all four through the Silk Grass with her bulgy Belly, which still was wobbling, as the Cavie now tried to escape through the other End, making Diega stop, sit down in the Green and watch her Tummy, saying silently: "Nonono - UURP! I´m not done with You yet... Hey - it´s warm and soft in there, right? So stop doing this, okay?"
Continuing her Way, she now could hear the Voices better. Finally Diega has managed to sneak under one of the Windows, fetching an endoscopic Optivisor out of her many Pouches - and then she let the flaxible Fibre Glass Lens look discretly into the Room. Some of these strange Wave Riding Boards, some Luggage and Sleeping Bags - an old Chair - and three People `in Action´, so to speak, making the jaguar-like Latina blush on the Spot.
Then her Prey reminded her of some unfinished Business - now even deeper down - in her Pelvis, making her think: `What´s up with me?! This turns me on - and I really think, if I would let it happen, the Cavie could escape out down there - and even THIS would turn me on!´
Suspiciously looking at her trembling Bum between her Legs Diega realized she seemed to have changed significantly - in her Inside - somehow. Eating big Cavies is nothing new to People in Chile - there are even Things like living Rocks on the Sea Shore they ate - but both usually cooked - or roasted. And not in one Piece - and still alive... Concentrating on contracting every Muscle in her Pelvis to prevent something unusual, funny ald also embarrassing, making her Victim slip back into her Stomach the aroused Latina continued to observe these three interesting Persons in this Room...
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 9:01 am

Lynn won.

However the sportive and tall irish Mercenary Woman pulled this Trick off - she won the Hot Dog Eating Contest - big Time. Keona looked at this lifely Power House, which now was in a very cozy Mood and thought: `I bet, even she doesn´t know, how she did this...´
Being watched by small Mika in pure Awe Lynn walked alongside them both through the Outskirts of the Navy Town. Good Day so far. Embedded in a natural Bay on this Landmass, dominated by this typical tuvalesian prehistoric looking Jungle, they walked for some Time in the lush Green by now - and Mika could see, how Lynn´s brawny Tummy flattened gradually, while working on over 70 complete Hot Dogs. They helped Lynn to complete her own `Evolution´. Keona´s was done with the (unvoluntarily) Help of the Fishes, she devoured earlier.
And Mika? She had stuffed herself with all Sorts of Sweets You can get at Festvals. A Festival, where she watched Lynn devouring an unbelievable Amount of Hot Dogs whole - and fast, too. Lynn would be numb, deaf and thick, not realizing, how Mika loved to see that - and she got an unusually kinky Idea, as she began to smile at the small Girl: "You... liked that, hm?"
"Mhm... a Lot!" Mika nodded - and then Lynn leaned forward in Mika´s Direction, looked right into her Eyes: "So You say... You like it... in me?"
Lynn then opened her Mouth pretty wide - and Mika couldn´t resist - she came very close and moaned silently, as she could see, how this tall, wild Woman stretched her Throat and even opened her Esophagus for small Mika - and how the last Hot Dog still was trapped deep within this slowly moving, dripping wet and rosy Tube - halfway in the sucking Opening of Lynn´s Stomach. Keona however had another Thing she wanted to have a closer Look at. Staring in the Woods she all of a Sudden said: "There is something..."
Alarmed Lynn stood up again and looked at the same Direction: "What?"
"There is... something red in there."
"Can´t see a Thing - let´s go there!" Lynn mentioned and Keona smiled: "Okay - why not?"
"Mooh..." Mika pouted and went after them and they entered the Jungle. After a few Minutes they saw, what Keona had seen - and indeed, it was red. And pretty huge.
"What the... ?"

Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 2 20160527_073743zhshm
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 9:28 am

(Hey Ban. I live again!

How free are you this week? I was in the hospital, so sorry for the delay. Fixing some problems to my arm, since a small tree clipped it while doing some yardwork. Also, I'm finishing up with my summer classes soon so I hope you are prepared to see me a lot more. Very Happy Now to get to writing. )
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 4:32 am

(I´m always floating around- hoping for the Best. And sometimes my Optimism pays off. Cool Let´s hope Your Arm is getting allright again!)
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 5:00 pm

Shion's grin turned into a teasing smirk. "Oh? Lucky me if I have two...eager fans?" Shion felt like the cat that had gotten the canary, and as he approached and his sister began to cuddle and kiss between her thighs, she leaned back in her chair, letting out a happy purr. Shion's bright eyes reflected into Alan's own and as she felt the light touch of his fingers on her delicate lips, she opened them just a crack. Her hot breath blew down the back of Alex's hand, almost as if inviting him inside. She knew he was spell-bound and by the blush on his face, pretty turned on too. Suddenly the Titanoid althete lifted her left hand, and to the confusion of the other two, would make a beckoning motion. She'd then point directly at Diega and make the motion again, while trying to seduce the Latina into having some fun with the three of them. It would, from the teasing grin Shion displayed, be quite evident that she was aware of the little watcher.

Nike glanced down at this smaller being as she stood up. For some unknown reason, the figure was shaking and raised up a finger towards Nike. Nike remained stony-faced for the most part as Alector agrees to her deal, but allows a small crack of a smile to show. Suddenly though, the girl squats down in the grass and begins searching for something. Nike raises an eyebrow, and then her eyes widen as the girl pulls up a 6ft long boa and hungrily stuffs it into her mouth. Nike could only stare as she witnessed this boa slide greedily down this tiny figure's throat and begin to enter her stomach. And while Alector was going through her own synapse Christmas tree, Nike was doing the same. She found herself watching, her heart beginning to quicken as Alector fell on her butt, the last of the snake vanishing from view into what Nike imagined was a very tight stomach. And it was...really sexy. The biomerc didn't think she had ever felt this before. And so, she found herself inexorably drawn to the tiny figure before her, lifting her up with both arms. "Are you alright? I'll take you to the medical ward to rest, if you'll allow me." Nike said, as she carried Alector into her ship and onto the medical cot inside.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 1:22 am

Pragmatic as Diega was - she began to hasten her digestive Work (this Struggling was... irritating, to say the Least) and climb into the open, glassless Window. Her Cover was blown anyway. And somehow the interhuman... Activities seem to be interesting on this World. Sie she simply sat down beside her Rig Pack - and tried to... `present´ herself.

Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 2 Izarrasix80sxr

The last Movements in her Tummy making her moan, Diega finally watched these three - and asked: "So... what are You doing here - now?"
The Twins were blushing and sat down at their Surfboards on the Wall in the shady Room. Alan went: "Uhhm..."
"Yeah - see, we met Shion this Morning and saw her doing Things that were... just AMAZING!" Ellen smiled and Alan added: "She reminds us of a great Friend of us - she´s called Alector."
Then Ellen and Alan began to tell them both an interesting Story about Alector...
„Haha... You may not know this - but we are pretty used to Things like that! You see – Alector is one Fun Girl...“ Ellen began to explain and Alan continued: „You have to know – we are not this bright, when it comes to Maths or Physics for the University – so Alector decided to give us some Extra Lessons.“
„Yeah. We like her – she is totally small and cute! You surely know these Neo-Flores-People? They all are about a Meter – often even a bit smaller. But they are very smart and intelligent!“
„They often are not treated very nice. Well – we know that – I mean, look at us – we are small, too. 162 cm! And I look almost like a Girl...“ Alan said and Ellen nodded: „And I am a Girl – who barely has any Breasts.“
The Twins sat there on the Floor and watched over to Shion – and then they smiled: „Well – compared to Alector, we are small Giants. So we sat there like this – with a Drawing Board on our Thighs to do our Homework...“
„Leaned against the Wall – exactly like this.“
„But what we didn´t know at this Time – Alector not only liked us...“
„...she LOVED us!“
„Not only this – she ADMIRED us!“
They looked at each other – almost all Things they did, they did irritatingly simultaneous – then Alan looked back to Diega, while Ellen looked yearningly to Shion and then Alan harrumphed: „Well – one Day we felt something... between our Legs.“
Ellen chuckled in a very cute Way: „Yeeah... Alector was lying on her Tummy, looking between our Legs – and touching us there – it was totally cute, especially the Expression on her Face!“
„So we silently came to the Decision to do her a Favor...“ Alan nodded and Ellen continued: „We still were sitting on the Floor as usual in Order to make her feel not this small – and then we began to spread our Legs...“
„Like this...“ Alan added and they both began to open up their Thighs. What indeed looked pretty lascivious, because the tanned, sleek Twins wore almost the same Clothes – long, sleeveless yellow T-Shirts, Sneakers and tight, dark bluegrey Stretchjeans, making their well-shaped Legs look very nice – and these Jeans also showed Shion and Diega, how cute the blackhaired Twins looked between their Legs. So they sat there, obviously unsure how to continue and a bit blushing: „Weeelll... So we let her touch us there as often as she wanted – and she wanted this a Lot! We even were asked to squat over her, so she could look up to us, while doing this... And soon Alector began to cuddle her Face against our Bums...“
„And even kissing us there. Supersweet! At one Point, when Alector stayed overnight at our Home we decided to sleep with her between us.“
„Man, Alector sure is shy. But back then she explained to us, that she liked us since the first Time we met – because she thought we were `as nice as we look´ And for her, we are simply beautiful. She got us pretty cold this Night...“
Indeed, they looked pretty the same – nice, rounded Faces with big clear tourquoise-coloured Eyes, framed by long, heavy black Hair. Then Ellen got a dreamy Expression, as she continued: „Then one Morning we sat up in our Bed – and yawned extensively. And then we saw Alector´s sweet, yearning facial Expression – You should have seen her, she almost started to cry...“
„I asked her, why she was so shaken – then Alector answered, for her we are literally beautiful even on the Inside – obviously she loved to see our Throats.“ Alan explained – and rose a Finger with a broad Smile: „So we decided to show her, what she desired... „AAAAAHHH...“

Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 2 Alanandellenk5sj7

The Twins leaned towards Shion and Diega and opened their cute, smiling Mouths surprisingly wide, not knowing how their inner Anatomy had slightly, but significantly changed lately; showing the two big new Girls their now even bigger Throats. And Diega and the titanoid Surfer Girl could see everything – how lascivious their Throatbows arched deep within their Maws, showing them their twee, little Uvulas... Even their laryngal Flaps behind their cute, rosy Tongues – and behind that, they even could see, how the Twins´ glossy wet, slowly moving Gorges began to open up...  
Then the Twins leaned back again with a broad Smile and they continued: „And soon we got the Super-Surprise!“
Alan pointed at his Mouth: „Cute, small Alector couldn´t resist – and did put her tiny Hands deep in there...“
„And we couldn´t resist – and swallowed them. This was VERRRY sexy – in a weird Way.“ Ellen nodded while Alan remembered: „Yeeeahhh... We could feel, how her small Arms slipped deep down, til our Uvulas tickled on her Shoulders - and how her cute tiny Fingers began to play with the Openings of our Stomachs – and then her Hands even slipped in there...“
„Since then we let Alector feed us with big Things... like Wienies and Stuff like that... And she loves to watch them, while going down.“ Ellen smiled and Alan added: „She then said, she would love being devoured by us... We know, that´s pretty unusual – but also hot. Alector really loves, LOVES us as we are – on a totally unknown Level of Loyalty – or so. Hard to explain...“
Ellen nodded and finally said to Shion and Diega: „So, now You two know – we really are used to... Stuff, that´s far from being average All-Day-Affection, so to speak... And we like that.“
„And we think, she would so love knowing You two – as we are totally happy to have met You!“ Alan smiled.
Diega sat there, blushing all over - and stammered: "This... is the strangest Story I´ve ever heared. But also the hottest - in my Ears. And You really... like me? I mean - You don´t know me, right? I´m a Mercenary..."
"Really? With Guns and Stuff?" Alan saked and Diega nodded: "Uhhm... yes..."
"Totally super-sexy! Besides, I think You look a bit like a Cooga..." Ellen smiled and Diega tilted her Head: "What´s this?"
The Twins smiled: "A big, dark brown Wildcat!"

Lying in the Arms of this Synthoid was like being in Heaven for Alector, while Hell was loose in her Tummy. To ease her new big Friend´s Work, Alector started the Tensor Implant - and shrunk to almost 40 cm. And due to the Kirlian Field around every living Being, her Clothing and even her Prey shrunk, too. The Snake still tried to escape out of the lower End of Alector´s Stomach, making her loll in Nike´s Arms - and moan aroused as never before. She watched the strange, longlimbed Space Woman and said: "You´re really from the Stars - man, You´re wonderful..."
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 3:30 pm

Shion watched with a careful grin as Diega seemed to crawl up to the balcony. Her cover blown it seemed that the cocoa-skinned soldier girl did her best to present herself to them. And what a presentation it was. Shion found herself padding forward slowly towards the girl, grinning as her eyes roamed. Shion paused, her wiggling tummy pressed against the Latina's own tight stomach. "Yes, they did. And I dare say that they are my best fans ever. Simply magical." Shion was looking at the two of them now, patiently listening as they told the story about Alector. She could certainly see where this individual was coming from. The two twins were graceful, long-limbed, and thin.

Shion was then surprised when the Twins then began to spread their Thighs, revealing how cute the two were. And the two of them would notice the look of Admiration that crossed Shion's face. "Wow, the two of you are really...cute." She barely managed to get out before the twins decided to open their mouths before her and Diega. Shion for her part was sitting across from Alan's girlish, thin form and as she saw his rosy throat, a red blush crossed her face. "I-I think we'll love getting to know you too." She said, finding her hand slowly creeping to land on Alex's girly lower lip suggestively.

Nike meanwhile slowly watched as this girl began to shrink in her arms, slightly panicking until she figured out that she had done that to herself. She wondered at the girl's origin as Alector lolled pleasurably in her arms, seemingly torn between pleasure and pain. The larger girl let Alector rest on her arms while she sat down. The compliment caused her to blush. "Where do you come from, little strange one?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 2:14 am

"I am a Neo-Flores-Humanoid." Alector replied.: "I.Q. of 284, normal Height 97 cm, facial Structure Leji-Matsumoto Model 93 - I see You are designed from the Leji-Matsumoto-Model 214, which I like... a Lot. No Wonder You look this great..."
Indeed - many Synthoids, Flores-Tinies or even Androids were designed to look elegant and graceful - so normal People have not such big Issues interacting with them. In Fact in these Times, where even Nanotechnology is freely available in the Concern Worlds, many normal People let redesign themselves, too.
Nike however with her Tallness of approximately 200 cm really was designed like a Goddess. The red Hair was this long it reached almost down to her Thighs, which also were attached to endless legs. Some People seem to be built of nothing but Legs. Like Nike. Alector, too - but this Impression takes more Effect the bigger You are. So the Battle Synthoid was really almost unnaturally longlimbed - but had an impressive Shoulder Party and strong Arms, enabling her to be a frightening Adversary. Crowned with a Face like that of an adult sorrowful Goddes Nike looked almost unnaturally elegant. Big, clear opalizing Eyes under wonderfully swung Brows, a nice Chin and a serious, broad Mouth - which fascinated Alector pretty much. There the Cavies vanished. So the Flores-Girl sat up in Nike´s Arms, swung her Thighs around her Chest - and began to examine her Face with her tiny Hands. So Nike could feel Alector´s Fingers at her Lips - and she also could feel her taut small Bum sitting and bouncing on her Palms.

Meanwhile Alan was baffled - while Diega was watching them both, she allowed Ellen to cuddle between her Thighs, where she rubbed her left Hand under Diega´s Derriére, the Latina saw an amazed Alan, who was sitting there - with a wide open, astonished Mouth, where Shion´s Fingers seemed to sneak up onto his Tongue. And as Diega sat up a bit to squat like ready to jump, her Mouth opened up too - to get some Air, while Ellen´s Face vanished under her Bum, while she reached with her Hands up to Diega´s brawny Belly, where the tuvalesian Surfer Girl still could detect some Movements: "Mhh... bif if greap..."

"What the Heck is this Thing?!" Mika wondered, as she climbed through the Hatch of the red... Whatever it was.
"A Raptor´s Den, I suppose." Keona replied, looking at all the weird Stuff lying around here - in a pretty messy, but also cozy Style. There were... Weapons - obviously. Big ones - and strange looking ones. Some even were strange coloured. Whoever had heared about a Bazooka-like Rifle - completely coloured in light Grey with orange Markings on it? Then there were weird looking Tools, some medical Equipment it seemed - and Lots of so-called MREs - which in their Packages looked a bit like... typical Bird Food.
"It´s an Emergency DropShuttle. It´s still intact - there only is no Fuel." Lynn said, looking at the Controls. Keona tilted her Head: "Something like a Deep Space LIfeboat?"
"Yeah - it´s unarmed, but incredibly sturdy and reliable. If we can get some Hydrogene to restart the Fusion Reactor..."
"...we would have our OWN SPACE SHIP!" Mika smiled with big Eyes and Lynn said: "Yeah - something like that!"
"Man... this is gonna be sweet!" the small Girl danced around Keona and Lynn - and Keona looked at the irish Tomboy: "You can steer such a Thing?"
With a confident Smile Lynn fell down in the Pilot´s Seat and lit up one of her Cigars: "You have no Idea what I am capable of..."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 7:03 am

And the Microorganisms took Effect upon a wide Varety of People.

Some People, experiencing their new Abilities in a Mirror after pillaging the Fridge, a full-grown Pole-Dancer, accidentally ending up with the left Arm of her Lover deep within her ravenous Maw, scaring him nearly to Death, or the Majority of an Aerobic- and Fitness Hall, almost going crazy while rampaging the Snack Bar - some Girls in the Park, curiously observing each other by weird Eating Contests...
Even in the Military something was going on, making the High Brass think, this has to be a Bio-Weapon of the Corporates - so there was a Plan for Containment Camps.
And soon they realized, there were some Victims, that changed only slightly - and others, who changed more - like Don. He crashed on his Bike, as soon as his Skull Bones began to change dramatically. Which was pretty painful - dizzy, as he was he ran off the Streets, looking instinctively for some Cover, as his Teeth began to fall out.
To be replaced by new ones.
Sharp ones.
His Head was still transforming, as Don began to munch his Way through the Forest - stuffing all down into his oddly moving Stomach. And then, almost driven crazy by all these new Feelings, Don crawled across a small Pond - where he saw his Face for the first Time. So he watched...
...his now brass-coloured, big Eyes. He still had his blone Hair - but... were these Thingies up there really his Ears? Don sighed: "Man - I do look like a goddamn... Cat!"
And then he saw another Thing in the mirroring Surface of the Pond - next to him was - a triangular dark Grey U.F.O. to be seen.
So there was a slim, tailless, newborn Neko in Leather Clothes, squatting at a Pond - watching directly in the Surveillance Camera of Nike´s TR-3B Spacecraft.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next