Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 7:25 am

Nike gasped slightly. Alector's guess was right. "But...how did you know?" She wondered. Her blue opaque eyes seemed to study the small being within her arms carefully, taking on an almost pensive look. This coupled with her longlimbed legs, and strong arms made her seem almost divine. But in fact, Nike was very down to Earth, and was currently fussing over Alector's wellbeing. After all, the small girl had a 6 foot boa snake in her gut.

Nike was thus surprised when the small girl swung about in her lap, locking her thighs around Nike's chest and back. It was then that the Synthoid felt tiny hands exploring her face, causing her to raise an eyebrow amusedly. The hands seemed to pause at her lips, and Nike slowly began to open them to speak and ask what Alector was doing. Her hot breath tickled Alector's hand. If the small girl was going to do something, the time was now.

Meanwhile, the sensor blinked. Something or someone was nearby.
---------

Shion giggled at the awestruck expression on Alan's face, and pulled him into her lap. The bulge in her pants throbbed lightly against his girlish hips, even as her boobs pressed against his thin shoulders. But her fingers were dancing on his tongue. Now, Shion giggled again as she began to slide her now drool slicked fingers towards the back of Alan's mouth, mimicking Alector's actions in the story they had told, even as she apologized. "Sorry, It was too much for me. I couldn't resist."
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 7:49 am

"After all You are a former Human - redesigned for Deep Space Life. My Parents have the Plans for different Synthoid Layouts. Interestingly, some of them optically are designed to resemble us a Bit." the Flores Girl answered - scientifically Themes were her Turf anyway. Soon Alector looked over Shion´s Shoulder at all the Controls of this Vessel - and she realized something: "This is a Ship, containing Nano-Colonies. So... if I can reprogram them, this Ship can repair itself - amazing!"
Yes, indeed - she surely was fully into it - and then she realized the Monitor, showing something like a... curious Catboy: "What the Heck... ?"

Shion´s Hand easily could feel, how Alan´s Throat contracted around her Wrist, while her Fingertips reached down into his soft Esophagus. The tuvalesian Boy was pretty surprised and could only say: "Ngh..."
Curious about what was going on at his Hip Alan´s Hands wandered around Shion´s Bum - and under it. He could feel all the bulgy Details under the taut Jeans Cloth - and he really liked it, hearing his Sister in his Mind saying: `Hey, Brother - did You know how I love looking at Your Bum?´
But Ellen was trapped under Diega´s Derriére right now, while the Latina watched Alan and Shion curiously.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 2:15 am

While Lynn was checking the Controls, the Emergency System went online, so Keona had some Power to hear, what her Higher Ups had to say about what was going on via an old School Radio Transmitter. So she heared about the Politician´s Plan to detain the ones, who have shown `strange Behaviour and weird Changes in Anatomy´ in special Camps.
Honest, as the Koa Woman was to her Officers, she confessed to have changed a bit, too. So after a While a Decision was made. This Island was now a `restricted Quarantine Area by national Security´. She and her Comrades had to stay there and gather others like them.
They will be provided with all Things necessary to be equipped properly and finally Keona said: "Congrats - we all are now in a Secret Unit of neat Weirdos - You now officially are Special Agents - and this Island now is our Island."
"That was fast - but hey, It´s not that I can´t live with this." Lynn smiled in a relaxed Way, while Mika was stacking and organizing all the Stuff lying around here.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2016 12:06 pm

The information Nike received then surprised her. Not so much so the fact that she was a former human that had been redesigned. She had an inkling of that already based off how similar her biological systems were compared to Pure Humans. No, what surprised her was rather the fact that this little woman had parents who had access to the plans of her model and others besides. This elevated Alector into someone that Nike considered to be very important. She still didn't receive an answer to what Alector was doing, her hands touching Nike's lips as the little flores girl got lost in the technology of her spacecraft. But she did notice that Alector was glancing over her shoulder. So she turned to find a cat, no a boy, on her monitor. Nike reached a hand over and pressed a button, causing a door to the ship to open. Gently she placed the woman down and grabbed her gun. As she stepped outside, she pointed the gun at the cat-boy and said. "Identify yourself." She then noticed the scrape marks on his sides and his oddly moving stomach, and her lips pursed pitifully. "Come inside. I'll provide medical treatment." She say, beckoning him like one would beckon a cat.
-------

Shion felt Alan's throat tug at her wrist as her fingers explored the feminine boy's throat. Similarly, Alan's fingers explored her bum and the bulges between her legs, seemingly liking them. "Oh you're too cute!" Shion says, giving Alan's girly ass a squeeze as she retracts her hand from his mouth and gives him a peck on the cheek. Noticing that Ellen is trapped beneath Diaga's bum, she teased. "You're going to let her breathe right?" Then she followed it up by giving Diega's struggling tum a poke with her toes, strong enough to make her burp. "So what's your story? You've heard ours."

Last edited by Jormungdang on Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2016 12:53 pm

"You´re just too hot for Words!" Alan could say, as he was able to speak again. So as Shion squatted down and poked Diega´s Tummy with her Toes, he just lied flat down on his Tummy and watched the broad, fascinating Space between her Legs - and rubbed his right Hand under her well-shaped Bum.
Diega however burped in Surprise - and fell back down on her Bum. This Moment the Cavie climbed back into Diega´s Esophagus and looked out of her wide open Mouth, but a hyper-excited Ellen simply stuffed her Hand in the Throat of the surprised Latina - and pushed her Victim back deep down into her Stomach.
Leaving an irritated and aroused Latina resemble herself, Ellen then did the same her Brother did - and enjoyed the taut, round Bum of the Mercenary Girl, as Diega began: "Welll... After arriving here I thought it was Time to split..."
"Please do!" Ellen moaned and Diega replied: "That´s not, what I meant..."
"Pleeease?" Ellen looked at her, pouting with big Eyes - and the Latina sighed, opening her Thighs: "Okay - so I woke up from the Cryo-Stasis 2 Hours before the Main Force and grabbed anything I need in Order to land on a small Island - to live a Life like I want it to be. Not fighting and dying for some lazy, fat and filthy rich Faggots who don´t even acknowledge You as an equal Person...."
She looked down between her Legs, where Ellen was lying and adoring her and her full Tummy: "See - when You sit there like this the Cavie goes deeper down - and can´t climb up again!"
"Mooh... that´s because I think My Esophagus has widened somehow - I have to train closing it better!" Diega wondered and continued: "So far - so good. After my Landing here I realized my Reaction Mass is almost depleted - so my Shuttle can´t go anywhere for now. So I was looking for some Deuterium or Tritium - but I don´t even know, if they have some here... And then I met You."

Damn.

What was going on here? Well, You don´t argue with a tall Woman with a Space Gun coming out of a Spacecraft - not in Times like these. So he stood up and did what she demanded. Soon there was another Woman - a bit smaller and brownmaned - but looking a bit like the big one.
`Must be Sisters. Two cool Space Babes on an UFO - this would be a great Movie, I swear!´ Don thought, as he saw a few more Details - there were slight Movements within their Bellies - which reminded him at his own. This really was odd - but it felt good...
Alector was curious, so she decided to grow up again and followed Nike. This Guy was as big as she was now. He looked really just like a Cat. A slim, longlimbed Cat in... Biker´s Attire. But also... pretty cute.
Finally the Guy stood before them thinking: `Man, the Redhead is pretty big!´
Then he tried his best Smile - with an interesting Set of Teeth: "I am... Don. Don Delmonico - at Your Service!"
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2016 3:27 pm

Nike watched the catboy before her carefully as he stood and did what she asked. She cast a brief glance to the side to find Alector next to her, glad she had caught the movement before her nerves did. "A little warning next time would be recommended for your health. I almost shot you." She remarked to Alector. She then glanced back at the Catboy who had smiled and introduced himself as Don Delmonico. Nike gave him another critical glance over. She cross-referenced his injuries. "Scrapes and skidmarks. You fell off a ground vehicle -correction motorbike didn't you?" Nike began to pull out what seemed like a kit of some sort, and after forcing him into a seat, began to administer first aid nano-bots to him.

"Oh you flatterer~" Shion blushed and remarked as Alan called her too hot for words. She noticed how he seemed to be fascinated with her legs and opened them a little wider invitingly before turning back to Diega. Shion watched as an aroused and annoyed Diega picked herself back up off her bum, after having burped and fallen over in surprise. Shion stuck her tongue out cheekily and said "Oops." The Merc girl seemed fun to play with especially as Shion enjoyed breaking the shells of such serious individuals. Live was too short to waste and like the girl said, much better to live like one wants than otherwise. Therefore, Shion kept making several teasing touches and pats to Diega's belly as the girl was telling her story.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2016 4:13 pm

"So You say... You have Sort of a Spaceship? `Shuttle´ doesn´t mean short Bus - or a Van, right?" Ellen showed up from below and Diega nodded: "Correct. It´s a sturdy Landing Vessel, capable only of interplanetar Travel - well, at least if the Tokamak works..."
Then Alan looked at her: "Interplanetar means only in the recent Solar System... Tokamak - like Sort of a Fusion Reactor?"
"Of Course - why else would I need Deuterium - or Tritium?" Diega frowned and Alan smiled: "Well - we have an Ocean ful of Salt Water - and Salt is full of Isotopes."
Eileen nodded: "All we need to do is making Electrolysis and collect the naturally appearing Hydrogen Isotopes!"
Becoming big Eyes Diega was baffled: "You two... know a Lot!"
"Well... at least Alector´s Lessons were not in Vain..." the Twins blushed - and Ellen asked: "So... where´s Your Shuttle anyway?"
"Just over there." Diega pointed out into the Woods.
"Wanna see it?"

`At first she pointed this... Whatever at me and then she fixes me?´ Don wondered and looked at Alector - and then at his `Nurse´. They really have to be Sisters. The big one sure would be no Fun if she got angry - and the other one with these Glasses...
...looked awfully smart. Like someone You would not like to have in Your Back if You have decided to be not on her Side. So... what to do?
Meanwhile Alector had gently tuned the triangular UFO. It would not need a Landing Gear anymore - it simply would float 40 cm above the Ground. And yes - she also has realized she looked a bit like Nike - which filled her with a little Amount of Pride. Because... if she looks like Nike, she definitively wasn´t... boring after all.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 2:44 am

The first one recognizing that even more was going on - was Mika.

While Lynn and Keona were checking out the Shuttle the small Girl strolled around in the Forest with her `Prey - freshly fetched Sweets out of the huge Amount of military Food stored inside this red Thing... The Shuttle was okay - no Fuel was the only Problem - so nothing to do for her.
Then - in the Woods out of the Ship she found a round Boulder and sat down. Now she was curious...
Fetching out her Pocket Mirror Mika began to examine her Mouth from the Inside.
As she was four, she lost her Tonsils because of an Infection - so she had a pretty empty-looking Throat anyway - but now... it was huge. Her salmon-coloured Pharynx was... totally smooth and hollow - somehow. No Scars anymore - only wide, spacy and absolute Smoothness. Can it be, she was able to open her Mouth wider than before? How irritating - and arousing. Mika could even see, how her laryngal Flap showed up behind her Tongue - so she really has changed somehow...
Curiously her Finger went down her Throat to test the `Feeling´ - and with Surprise Mika realized, that her whole Hand could be stuffed in there. Easily.
And her Gag Reflex was gone.
When Mika stretched her Throatbow, her Uvula nearly vanished - now she was so excited, that she needed some Time to realize that she was observed - by a Guy she knew.
Well, almost it seemed.

Luke woke up this Morning and went to this Island in Order to see the Life-Performance of Surfing Wonder Shion - and then he fell out of his Boat and swam to the Beach - where he saw a Palm Crab as big as him. Well, You surely won´t mess around with an armoured, eight-legged Guy with Can Openers as Hands. But how strange - here nearly anything was huge. No - that´s not true - Luke only was small. How reassuring.
`Great! Now I have to be aware of Dogs and Cats... Just great!´ he went away - and out of Sight. Into the Woods. Tuvalesian Island Forests are relatively secure - so he went in there and after a While he found a Classmate - the Shortie Mika Moroder, also known as the Mechanic Nut.
Not only the shorthaired Girl was pretty... tomboyish, she also was good with anything regarding technical Issues. She could repair everything.
Not very girl-like.
So in School she regularly was picked on.
But now, as he stood there in the Silk Grass and saw her in her typical Attire - T-Shirt, Sneakers, a Jeans Jacket and a nice, old and tight Pair of light blue Jeans - how the well-rounded Girl obviously enjoyed herself sitting on a Rock and stuffing her left Hand into her Mouth, he had to say - she really was something. And he remembered something else...
A small  Secret of himself.
Compared to the typical Class Beauties and Cheerleaders Mika had her own Charme - her cute Face with the big and clear Eyes looking like a Gem called Falcon Eye - her broad Smile, which now seemed to be even wider - and Luke had to admit, he loved looking between her Thighs, while she wore these Pants, wich were typical for her. Mika simply was no Skirt Type.
She was...
"You really are... Luke?"
Now he realized, that Mika has seen him. So... he estimated himself to be perhaps 40 cm tall - perhaps a bit taller.
`Man - just look at her...´ he thought, as Mika watched him in Astonishment: "Why are You this... small?"
Shrugging his Shoulders Luke answered: "No Idea - came here to watch some Surfers and then, after I landed here - I was this small... and then I found You."
"You saw it all?" Mika blushed and Luke nodded: "Yeeahhh. Pretty weird what You can do with Your Mouth..."
"So You think, I´m a... Freak?" Mika asked with upcoming Anger as she remembered him teasing her about her Shortness and Luke tilted his Head: "Why should I do this? Look at me - I´m so small now I have to be aware not to be stomped on - or even being devoured by something. Or by You. Your Mouth sure is big enough now. Besides..."
`Devoured by... me?´ Mika thought as Luke continued: "Okay, You may be not this big - but in my Opinion You are walking tall - because no Matter what others say - You still do Your Thing and hey - to use all these Tools You have to be pretty strong I guess..."
Smiling Mika moved her right Biceps: "You bet!"
"This is, what I mean - You are proud, strong and I like Your Wiryness - this slim Waist and Your powerful Legs..." Luke admitted and Mika got big Eyes: "You really... like me?"
"Admire and adore You would be more fitting. You have such a clear structured and nice Face - You know I draw Comic Strips?"
"Uhhm... yeah - I think You´re pretty good at this..." Mika nodded.
"Really? Gee, thanks... the Point is, I made some Stories with an Assassin Girl - or call it an Agent, which looked much like You, now that I think about it... so yes - You obviously are a very inspiring and wonderful, precious Person to me..."
Kinky Ideas came up on MIka´s Mind as she got fired up by Luke´s Confession - so she rubbed forwards to the rounded Edge of this Rock, leaned back a bit and spreaded her Thighs to lure him between them: "Heheee... is that so? Then come to me... Your `Assassin Girl´ gives You her Permission!"
And indeed Luke couldn´t resist... So he came closer to Mika and ended up gently cuddled against the snug and taut Place between Mika´s wide open Legs. He thought, apparently his Size now was just right to totally enjoy the warm and soft Roundness of Mika´s Bum - admiring how well her Jeans fitted her and even kissing her there, while his left Hand vanished under her cute Derriére.
"Man - You really have fallen for me - this is sooo cute!" Mika lolled on the Boulder and something tilted deep within her Mind, triggering her first PSI-Ability: `An Assassin Girl who can devour her Victims...´

And hey, according to Keona´s Higher Ups, she now was an Agent, right?

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2016 7:05 pm

While Nike was fixing Don´s Wounds, Alector adjusted the self-repairing Nano-Colonies and checked the Energy Pipes under the Main Deck - therefore she squatted down and lifted some Floor Panels.
Strange - despite her Tensor Implant in her Chest she felt she wasn´t completed yet - she still hadn´t reached her `right Size´.
But lucky for her - her Kirlian Aura also affected her Clothing - but obviously not her Prey. Her Stomach relaxed a bit, while the Snake still was struggling in there - with the Head still deep in Alector´s Pelvis. Somehow on this Day all her Dreams seemed to have come true - meeting a `big Sister´, being able to do insanely arousiong Things with her Anatomy and finally being big enough to be taken seriously.
And then...
"What´s with You?" Alector asked this Neko Boy, who was watching her with a big Amount of growing Interest, while he got a Stim Patch at his Waist.

`She still grows a bit - is this normal? Man - despite wearing Glasses, she looks like a Model or something... someone like these two HAS to come from outer Space!´ Don thought, watching the slender Girl with these stinging Eyes the Colour of Dark Amber. No - Tiger´s Eye. Yes - she has Tiger Eyes. Obviously matching her freshly developing demanding Temper, it seemed.
`Someone as intelligent as her has to be this Way it seems... Man, just look at her - the Way she squats over this Opening with all the Wires and Pipes in this super-hot´n tight light blue Jeans...´ the Neko Boy thought, as Alector stared at him, asking: "What´s with You?"
Blushing on the Spot Don suddenly asked back: "C... Can You stay this Way a bit longer?"
"I have to - adjusting the Relais Station for the Floating Position Accessor... Why?" she asked back. Blushing even more Don confessed: "Welll... I am not the brightest one..."
"Obviously." Alector continued her Work and Don then said: "Perhaps I am attracted to Intelligence - but You really look marvelously hot the Way You squat over there..."
"Marvelously... hot?"
"Did You ever see in a Mirror how sexy it is when You spread Your Legs in such a tight Jeans? Man, Your Bum is totally... round and streamlined! I like this!" Don had to say this - and then he smiled clumsily, watching at Alector and her still wiggling Tummy, thinking : `I wonder, what she has eaten lately...´
Frowning Alector asked: "You like my Bum, when I sit here like this? So I presume You would also like to touch me there?"
"Uhhm... yes, I think..." he nodded and Alector went back to her Work: "Dream on..."
Then a tiny Smile appeared on her Face: "Perhaps... later..."
`Well, he seems to be a Hothead and a bit awkward - but he´s cute - and honest. I like that.´ Alector thought and realized: This was the very first Time someone unknown realized her as a real Girl - and he apparently liked, what he saw. Amazing... and arousing.
A new Sound came from the Navigation Deck - and Alector went over to check it. Weird... then she informed Nike: "There is another Spacecraft on this Island - an older Model, Narcissus II, on Emergency Standby... Interesting!"
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2016 8:32 am

Shion was quite lost when the topic turned to space ships and shuttles. Or the isotopes required to fuel them. Not to say that she hadn't been in a shutte before, since being a surf celebrity usually meant that she had to tour from place to place. Idly, she pats the Wav-board at her side with a look that says "Don't worry. You're good enough for me." She did however catch the bit about the seawater having plenty of isotopes. "Eeee, Do I detect a beach trip after we go see this ship?!" She asked gleefully.

Nike paid careful attention to Don while she was fixing his wounds, and so her eyes followed his when they seemed to glance back past her. She noticed his gaze resting on Alector, who was currently squatting down in order to repair the Nano Colonies and the Energy Coupling. Nike also noticed that the girl looked just like her as if they could be sisters. In fact the girl was still growing, and by Nike's estimates would continue to do so until they matched in size. It certainly seemed to draw in Don, who didn't notice as Nike injected medical nanobots into his arm and slapped on a stim patch. Nike however would blush slightly, taking the imitation as the highest form of flattery. As the Navigational system sounded and Alector informed her that there was another ship on the planet, constantly broadcasting the emergency distress signal, Nike straightened. "Thanks, lil sis." She responded unconsciously. "Now, by galactic code, it is criminal to ignore a ship in need. Therefore, strap in you two. We're going for a little trip if the ship is fixed."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2016 9:12 am

"Yeah - why not?" Ellen nodded and Alan added: "And if I could see the Tunas once more, I surely would go totally crazy!"
"You totally have fallen for Shion, theheee!" Ellen teased her Brother while lying on her Back on the Floor, as Diega tried to stand up over her and in her Belly some Movements were visible again, as the Cavie sank down even deeper - and Diega began to shiver: "Dios mio, this little..."
And then she began to do something strange - but absolutely hot in Ellen´s Eyes.
"You little Rascal - still not giving up, hm? How about... THIS?" the Latina grumbled - and seriously began to... twerk, it seemed - making the Cavie tumble around deep inside her and her taut Bum wiggle like crazy, still close over Ellen´s Face, making her shriek in Pleasure: "Weeeooo... Please continue!"

`She really called me Sis!" Alector´s Heart jumped against her Sternum and she answered: "Okay!"
She closed Don´s Belts and sat down on the other Side strapping herself in, too. Normally the TR-3B is a semi-autonom robotic Unit, but this one really has a complete Interior instead of massive Bomb Bays. And a quite impressive Interior, too. Built with anything - like huge, surrounding LC-Displays instead of Walls, showing the Outside of the Ship - so it looked as if they were sitting on some Chairs in the Green - which soon began to fly over the Rain Forest and to accelerate. Nike has to be one of these independent Warriors, who are equipped with the Long-Range-Version of the TR-3B. Amazing...
Making Alector even more proud to be called Sister by someone like her...
And aroused.
Time to test her new Personality a bit. Leaning back in her wide Chair she seemed to relax, as she swung her right Leg over the Arm Rest, spreaded her left Leg even more and so showing Don the stretched Soffit of her Bum. Then Alector tilted her Head in an unusually elegant Manner to the Right, resting her Cheek on her right Fist.
There she sat.
Just in Front of Don - like a bored Empress on her Throne, still fixating him with her stinging Eyes and a Face without any Expression. But deep inside her, there was a Hurricane - and a Snake, struggling for Life.
But in Vain...
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2016 5:32 pm

Ha - learned another Trick!

A happy Mika ran through the Rain Forest, smiling a broad satisfied Smile, while a Pair of Sneakers vanished deep in her soft, rosy Gorge. She could feel, how a small, heavily twitching Luke enjoyed entering her slim and brawny Stomach, til his Face bumped softly against the other small Hole, deep inside her. Instinctively she opened that soft and stretchy Hole, too - and Luke´s Head simply plopped through, deep into Mika´s Pelvis.
How she came up with this.... she didn´t even know. But she liked it a Lot. And Luke too, it seemed.
`Woo - he realllly loves me!´ she thought as she entered the red Shuttle again and swung herself on a camouflaged Copolymer Chest. Keona and Lynn, turning around in their Seats watched her with Interest and asked her: "What´s up? You look so happy!"
And so Mika told them, what happened, observing their Expressions. Who would believe Stories of a small Friend, who obviously loved to be devoured? But Keona and Lynn leaned forward in Fascination as Mika showed them her huge Pharynx, where they still could see Luke´s small Shoes, deep within her Esophagus. Mika also could see, how Keona frowned for a Second, looked down to her Belt Buckle, under which the left Hand of a heavily enthralled Lynn sneaked between her Legs, which triggered the hedonistic Personality of Keona. The tuvalesian Spy Woman began to smile, while she watched Lynn: `Seems she doesn´t even realize, what she´s doing, hehe... well then...´
Keona leaned back in her Seat and slowly opened her Thighs in her Jeans and observed with Amusement how Lynn began to pet the growing Space between her long Legs, as ske asked Mika: "So... You even have a Name for Your new Technique - the `Moroder Style´? You naughty little..."
"Heehee, yes! It´s essential to open up deep down, too - this prevents Luke from being digested - I guess... But I think he would love this, too..." Mika smiled and Keona observed her Tummy, where she could see, how tiny Hands gently explored the small Girl from the Inside. Still being in some Sort of Fascination Trance Lynn asked: "So his Head really is in... Your Bum... somehow? This should not be possible - anatomically..."
"Yeah, But I think we have changed somehow..." Keona thought, loving Lynn´s Hand softly rubbing over her `Nuba´... what the Heck? Nuba? Well, sounds twee - and hot. Lolling on her Chair the tuvalesian Woman watched Nike, as she jumped up with an astonishing Agility and then squatted on this Chest with open Thighs, looking down between her Legs: "Hehee, yeah, he´s almost down there... Hey, Luke! You alright in there?"
And really - from deep down in her well-rounded Bum there could be heared a muffled Voice: "Mooh... when You run so fast and jump so insanely high, all this in here rubs so hot... Can I stay a bit longer in here?"
"Theeheeheee... As You wish!" Mika smiled, petted her own Soffit and watched the Movements in her full Stomach with Pride and Keona asked her with a skew Smile: "Say - do You think, there are other small ones around?"
Shrugging her Shoulders Mika answered: "Don´t know - maybe..."
Then Lynn finally realized, what she was doing the whole Time, as Keona simply fetched Lynn´s left Wrist and pressed Lynn´s left Hand harder against her Nuba. Looking at the surprised irish Mercenary Woman with her tourquoise green Eyes she thought out loud, still smiling: "I think, I really would like to try this..."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2016 12:43 am

They really are afraid.

Some Ships were on their Way to the Forbidden Island. Much Cargo was on it´s Way on Order of the tuvalesian Secret Service - but some other Authorities and even the Corporate Parties have decided that they also could get rid of the `Sickos, Weirdos and Strangos´. A good Opportunity they didn´t want to let pass away unused.
These Outcasts had done Things so bewildering and grotesque, they sent down icy Showers of Horror down the Spines of their former Comrades, Friends and Neighbours. There was Mrs. Santana, a High Corporate, now on her private Yacht seeking for a safe Harbor after she was angered and devoured a corrupt Underling in her Corporation. Leaving everything behind the impressive 54 Years old elegant Woman was on her Way to the Forbidden Island.
Then there was a Container on a tuvalesian Freighter - with a skinny shorthaired blonde Girl in it - and a Steel Box with Air Vents. Silke Rabensteyn, the Runaway from a Pair of german Mercenaries, was banned after being seen to have eaten a big Koi Fish in open Public. There she sat in this Container and looked at this Box. Allison Cartwright, Police Officer stood there - as she heared: "Why are You here?"
"Was, bitte? Ich verstehe nicht..." Silke replied, frowning.
`Great - now I am stuck here - and I can´t understand the only one with me. Just great...´ Allison thought in her dark Steel Prison. She just had brought Justice over a Bunch of rich Guys who liked to torture and kill out of pure Joy. But she did that in a very special Way - she grew up to 20 Meters, broke open their Bungalow and ate them all. Then she was stunned down by the Corporate Forces - and stuffed into this Box just as she shrunk again. She wondered why she did something like this herself - and why she didn´t need to go to the Bathroom at all. On the other Side it surely was good she didn´t need to do that...
Then there were two brand new X-23 Jets. Their Pilots - two Full Synthoids, called Dwan and Cody - also were on their Way to Exile.

Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 3 X23jkkwy

Well, Synthoids often were Targets for Prejudice and Insults of all Kind... Okay, they weren´t discovered being `infected´ after all - but after wondering, feeling weird from the Inside and looking down in their Throats even with small Mirrors and such to look how `human´ they were on the Inside - they both realized, they were wrong where they were by now - and in Danger. Because they knew - not all `infected ones´ were casted out - some were used for... Experiments.

And these Experiments weren´t nice at all.

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 1:46 am

(And a new Part for this newgrowing Estate, including some fitting Sound)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGaCNiqBixA

Altitude: 11200 m
Speed: 890 Km/h
Destination: Forbidden Island

Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 3 Conjetontuvaluu2svt

Morons. Who the Hell they think she is? Banning her from New Hanover... Well - just You wait and see... Stacey Calahan´s Private Jet roamed the tuvalesian Skies heading straight North - to the Equatorial States of Vanuatu. There a small Region is... she don´t know what exactly this will be, but it is better than being... This she didn´t know either - and it doesn´t matter just now.
Being a Promoter and Manager for a Band shouldn´t be so hard she thought - and okay, it wasn´t. Her five Cuties really got along very well and had a huge Impact in the Music Scene - and then there were their Song Texts and official Statements.  Okay it turned out they were right - otherwise she would not be flying them far away from the Corporate´s grip.
Weird enough - Stacey felt very well. Obscenely well - so to speak. Here she was - in her Jet on the Way to explore a new Land and a new Way of Life. It is said, Undertakings like these keep You young - but she felt really really incredibly good. Looking in a small Mirror to check it she was surprised. Stacey looked like she expected herself to look: Her short, fuzzy black Hair framed a cozy-looking, elegantly rounded Face, then there were her icy-blue, stinging Eyes and her broad Smile.
Which seemed to be... more broad than usual.
Odd. She tilted her Head, looking into the small Mirror once more. Now that she realized it... Stacey looked... healthier. Revitalized. She didn´t know what to make of this Oddity - but she liked it. Well, as a high-ranking Corporate You can refresh Your Body and so obtain a pretty long Life - but she herself wasn´t this high-ranking. It´s an expensive Procedure, so she was worrying, when she finally would begin to grow old... But now...
"To the unknown JetLiner: You are losing Altitude." a pleasant Voice broke the Silence in the Cockpit and Stacey was alarmed, looked at the Instruments - and relaxed, correcting her Position: "C´Mon - I only lost 200 Meters during the last 310 Miles..."
Then she REALLY was awake and stared at the Radio: "Who the Hell is there anyway?"
She heared two Voices now - one supressing cute Laughter and the other saying: "Just look out of the Windshield..."
And then Stacey saw them - two X-23 Fighters. These ultra-modern Jets, which were this mighty, that they could only be controlled by... Full Synthoids - space-proof Indivivuals with nearly godlike Abilities. Stacey had never seen them this near!
Usually only military Bigwigs were allowed to interact with them - and Stacey and her five Cuties so weren´t from the armed Forces... With Amazement she could see the two Pilots in their irritatingly white Clothes and Helmets - waving at her in an obviously good Mood. Full Synthoids... she never saw one - only from very far away - they were big. And sleek like Hell. Radiating weightless Elegance even here, on the Ground...
"You are headed to the Forbidden Island." one Voice said and the other continued: "We are, too - so we decided to escort You."

And behind the Cockpit Gale and Jason were gawking out the Windows in Awe: "Man, what are these?"
"Nooo Idea - but they look... just great!"
So the two Jets escorted the JetLiner of Stacey - with unnatural, machinelike Precision and a Grace unmatched by any Pilot she knew so far...

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 9:40 am

Shion was really happy when her idea seemed to be popular with everyone and she grinned widely. Then she heard Alan's addition and Ellen's teasing and blushed slightly. He did seem to like her a lot and he was quite cute. "Mmm, perhaps a private show just for you. I'll eat the fish you catch." She whispered into his ear. Shion watched as Diega tried to fix the squirming inside her by twerking and wondered if that actually worked. She did have to agree with Ellen though. It was pretty hot. When they were to leave, Shion clapped her hands together. Her spherical, neon yellow cam droid beeped as it lifted into the air and started to hover nearby. She grabbed her Wav-board and Alan's hand and stepped outside. "You want to go for a ride?" She asked Alan pointing at the board.

Nike nodded approvingly as she saw her two passengers strap in, Alector giving her a very enthusiastic "Okay!" She had to suppress a chuckle as she said. "Hold your horses little one. We still have to find out if the girl can fly." Nike saw the posture that Alector had taken and wondered if this was a very important person that she had stumbled upon in the woods devouring a boa. The thought made her chuckle at the strangeness of their meeting and Nike felt relaxed. Even if this was some politician's daughter, Nike seemed to lack the frustration she felt with those other stuck up individuals. Alector was someone who Nike thought she wouldn't mind serving. As the engines of the ship slowly hummed to life, Nike grinned. "You did it!" She cried, reaching over and ruffling Alector's hair tactlessly ruining the Empress image Alector had assumed.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 10:34 am

"Hm... it seems to fly of a Sort, right? Pretty strange..." Alan said, as they went through some light Woods, avoiding the Crowd at the Yacht Harbour. But on their Way to a small, hidden Bay Diega spotted something in the Sky: "What the... ?"
"An UFO!" Ellen got big Eyes, looking at a dark grey, almost triangular... Thing that came closer very rapidly and Diega shook her Head: "No - it´s a TR-3B! But what´s it doing here... If not..."
The Mercenary Latina got a pretty unwell Feeling - and said: "I havta look at my Shuttle! Now!"

Don watched these two, as Alector gave her Sister a big Smile: "Of Course I did it - it´s easy, if You know what to do..."
So Nike´s Ship followed the Signal - and just seemed to jump over the Island. Soon they all could see a fresh, long Clearing in the Jungle - and something red, wedge-shaped in it. This surely looked like an Emergency.

And in this Shuttle Keona, Lynn and Mika saw this Thing while looking through the Windshield, too. Coming closer every Second. Keona frowned: "Uhh... what´s this Thing?"
"Trouble - we have to scram - hurry up! Hide in the Woods!" Lynn jumped out of her Chair, grabbed her Stuff and went out. Mika and Keona looked at each other - shrugged their Shoulders and followed her. The irish Tomboy seemed to know something...
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 10:17 am

Shion laughed. "Yes, it flies. Now make sure to hold on tight to me." She said, stepping lightly onto the board, her feet naturally balancing her. Shion avoided the crowds, knowing that if her fans found them they might not escape. Only to have Something grey, almost triangular in shape floating in the sky. From a lifetime away, she recognized what that was. A ship. And to the panic of the Merc, she started to head in the direction that Diega directed.

Nike smiled at the smaller girl's confidence. "Well it's pretty amazing to me. I doubt that I could do that." She followed the signal, jumping over the island. Finally they arrived at something that looked like a crash site. It seemed that the ship had attempted to land and skidded to a halt. She halted the ship landing at the very edge of the strip. Then grabbing her rifle from besides her, she slowly proceeded towards the door. "Could you try hailing them on the comms?" She asked Alector before starting to tromp towards the wreckage, intensely aware and on edge.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 2:05 am

This was one Day...

It´s one Thing to go in the Movie Theatre to see an UFO-Movie with Friends - but it´s another to actually see one of these... And these are not embarrassingly stupid looking - they are alienating - and frightening.
And there it was - strangely geometric and awfully clear to see in the Sky. So Alan and Ellen were following Diega and Shion - and there really was... another one. Looking much the same at a Distance - but this one was red. Now ar coming closer it looked much more like a flying Safe - or a Construction Vehicle of a Sort. And as they came even closer, there were... Foot Prints in the Sand.
"Here already was someone." Diega whispered, unsaving her Asasault Rifle.

"Fuck!" Lynn whispered, hiding in the Bushes with Keona and Mika, while the grey Thing hovered about six Meters in the Air - and the brownskinned Latina Girl with that nasty Gun turned around to see another armed Person jumping just out of this grey Thing - and landing safely and somehow bored looking on the Ground. After a six Meters Jump.

"Fuck." Diega said - and it was clear for anyone seeing this, that if Things went wrong from now on - this was gonna be it.

"Greetings. We came in Response of Your Distress Signal. We mean You no Harm." Alector´s Voice came out of the Speakers and Diega frowned: "Distress my Ass. I never activated it - and I´m just fine alone."
Alan and Ellen however frowned, too - because they knew this Voice...

"Perhaps You shouldn´t have messed around with the Controls!" Mika whispered to Lynn in the Bushes - and Keona began to smile: "Oops..."
Then Mika took another Look, seeing the Twins: "What the Hell are THEY doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 10:11 am

Old memories started to catch up to Shion. The wars she had fought in, the army she had left so long ago. As she flew close to Diega, she could see two shuttles in fact. The grey one was floating ominously in the air above them but there was also a red one lying in the sand. And there appeared to be footprints as well.

Just then, a hatch opened and an armed figure stepped out. Slightly taller than her, it jumped six meters to the ground and started to make its way towards them. She heard Diega curse and echoed the sentiment. This was serious.

Meanwhile, the speakers from the ship blared as a message of how they were responding to a distress call echoed out. "Well if you didn't send it, maybe whoever was here before you did." Shion suggested as Diega said she hadn't sent it. She had no clue however why Ellen and Alan were frowning though.

Nike began to tromp her way towards the wreckage. There were people there now, individuals that she assumed were members of the crew. As usual, Nike memorized their speech patterns and faces. She noted that one of them was armed and Nike kept her attention on Diega at all times.

To the others, the figure approaching was tall. Even taller than Shion if that could be believed. She had tannish skin, straight red locks of hair and the body of an athlete. She was dressed in what appeared to be a silver-white jumpsuit and carrying a rifle, though the barrel was pointed down towards the sand for now. Strangest of all however were her eyes. They were a silvery-clear so that she almost appeared blind. But that couldn't be as she had headed straight for Diega from the start. So either she was not in fact blind or she didn't need her eyes to see.

When Nike approached Diega, she slowed glancing down towards the smaller Latina. "Hello Ma'am. Are you in command of this vessel?" She asked, indicating the red spaceship with a tilt of her head. "We received your signal of distress approximately 10 minutes ago. Is anyone injured?" She noted the struggling stomach, though she didn't say anything. Privately, she wondered if perhaps her ship's AI needed an update on the customs and diet of the islanders. Mentally, she enforced a few new dietary changes in line with the evidence she had received that seemed to indicate they devoured prey whole and alive in this region.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 1:59 pm

Diega thought by herself: `Man - this really is a Stand-Alone... looking like an Angel, built like a Tank. Dis is gonna be tough...´
The Twins saw a redhaired Person like no one before - she was tall, long-limbed - and seemed to be... naked, but painted pearl-white. Carrying a ceramic-grey totally strange-looking rifle-like Thing and with Eyes like those of a spacy-freaky Super Hero right out of the Comic Books. They only could stand there - and gawk like Idiots.
Finally one of these Persons here thought it was Time to at least stop acting like Idiots.
Keona stood up - and came out of the Green: "I sent the Signal."
Shion did know, Tuvalesians all had some Similarities - because most of them were originally from the polynesian Isles on Earth, roughly 1000 Years ago. So they mostly are tanned, had a slightly asian-looking exotic Face - and they mostly were blackhaired.
No Exception by this Woman.
But...
She somehow had managed to look even more exotic.
Being as tall as Shion herself - and being obviously a bit athletic she also seemed to be... very mondane, despite her casual Jeanswear. She really wore a Stretch with white Stripes at her Thighs - a short Jeans Jacket, some T-Shirt - but black Overknee Boots.
Her elegant, smooth Face framed by long, oil-black Hair however was dominated by two tourquoise-coloured Eyes, which were crowned by two cute, short but thick Brows, almost of oval Shape. She had a nice, elegant Chin, which gave her some noble Touch - and obviously some Service Mark in her left Hand. And in the right - an Anti-Cyborg-Revolver of almost ridiculous Caliber.
Diega knew that one - on her Ship there were eight of those Monsters stored. This was a Caliber .666 Magnum Opus Hellbringer. This huge Handgun, chambered for only four Rounds could take out any Recon-Vehicle within sixty Meters Range.
But her real Weapon seemed to be... herself, somehow: "My Name is Keona Mars, tuvalesian Secret Service. This is a declared Class-A Quarantine Zone - and Im am supposed to be the Chief around here."
"Tuvalesian Secret Service?" Alan asked and Ellen said: "Never heared of that!"
Still standing there in a pretty relaxed Manner Keona smiled: "And that is, because we´re so good."
The Monster Gun still dangling around in her right Hand she then asked: "So now - who are You Guys?"
"Quarantine Zone? But... why?" Alan stammered and Keona looked at him in a pretty fascinating Way, very sublime but also a bit tired. She finally answered: "Because the Government thinks, there seem to be Lots of... `recently mutated´ People - including me. Some Guys, having a big, stretchy Mouth, who also love eating anything big and living in Reach - pretty spooky, alien-like Stuff, hehe..."
Finally they all realized something - Keona´s Voice. A dark, velvet-like, vibrating one... it was obviously an erophonic one.

Also a Weapon.

"So now... Who are You?"
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 7:12 am

Nike studied the individuals staring at her. Her sorrowful seeming face pursed her lips. These people did not appear to be in distress. Though, perhaps the two over there had dislocated jaws, from the way they hung open.

Shion meanwhile was huddling with the twins watching what transpired carefully. She was on edge, in case things got awry to grab the two and leave. But the woman in front of them seemed to look sad, emotionless as she glanced at them with her silver eyes.

As someone stood up out of the bushes and came forward, Nike turned her eyes upon them watching carefully. They had admitted that they were the one who had activated the signal. Nike compared the woman against her databases, finding that she was noticeably different than most Tuvalesians. She was still dark-skinned and black haired, but she was taller than most. She also possessed turquoise eyes, cute brows and an elegant chin. Nike thought that she might be a noble of some sort. Nike memorized her face subconciously, as she noticed the mark of service in her left hand and the powerful handgun in her right.

The woman introduced herself as Keona Mars, as part of the tuvalesian secret service. To which Nike interjected, seemingly unphased as she locked those silvery eyes on her. "Are you in distress ma'am?" Then came the information of the Quarantine and for the first time, Keona would see the slightest trace of worry in Nike's eyes.

'No, no. I can't be infected, can I? They won't take me back if I am.' Nike thought, her brain whirling. It might explain her increased hunger. But could Synthoids be affected? She almost missed the question Keona asked, of who they were. Softly, Nike replied as if she was reading off a list. "Full Synthoid. N.I.K.E class. Model: Classified. Operation: Classified." The barrel of her rifle continued to point towards the ground as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 7:48 am

"You could call her an independent War Machine." Lynn came out of the Woods, too. The irish Tomboy with her brown Mane and her tight Army Clothes looked at Nike and continued: "They are the Soldier-Class Synthoids - clearing the Path of the Cryo-Cruisers from Meteorites and other Deep Space Debris. If these Guys aim at something, You can bet they will hit it. And if You hit them - they only get a bit angry."
Then another Person came out of the Bushes - even smaller than Alan and Ellen she had short black Hair, big clear Eyes tanned Skin and obviously she had similar Clothes as Kenoa. But she wore Sneakers, no Boots. This little Girl ran over to Lynn, wildly geisturing: "Wowowowow... Wait a Sec - THIS is one of these Deep-Space-Typies? Over 130 Years old?!"
"Uhhm... yes..." Lynn nodded and the small one looked at Nike in pure Awe: "Coooool..."
"These are Special Agents Mika and Lynn - my Comrades, so to speak." Keona mentioned and the Twins then said simultaneously: "We are Alan and Ellen Slazenger."
And then Ellen smiled: "I know Mika. She´s the Tool-Nut. I like her. I think she´s the `cool Nut´, hehe... Never thought, she´s an Agent..."
"Assassin." Mika mentioned and Alan stared at her: "What?!"
"Hard to hit. Small - and mean, heheee." Mika rocked herself on her Waist - not without some Pride in her Smile.
Diega looked at them - and at Lynn: "I know her, too - she was a Mercenary like me. I am Diega Belén de Cortez, Cyber-Mercenary and heavy Weapons Specialist. The Narcissus-Shuttle still is intact - but lacks Reactor Mass - Tritium to be precise."
Lynn looked at her - and frowned. The Voice and the Accent - seemed to ring a Bell. But her Looks surely didn´t. Perhaps a Camouflage-Trick. Pretty hardboiled, that one. But Shion could see - the irish Mercenary Girl surely knew her. After all the titanoid Surf Wonder was a Celebrity - to say the least...
"Well... so we have some High-Class Warriors here - good. I can work with People like them. Because I think our new Home will attract some unwanted Attention in the Future. So we have to be prepared..." Keona concluded, while smiling her typical faint Smile. Then her Smile grew: "And when we learn Mika´s Tricks I´m sure we will have even more Fun..."
"What Tricks?" Ellen nudged her former School Comrade.
"You have no Idea..." Mika began to smile too.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 8:21 am

Nike stared as Lynn came out of the woods. It appeared that this soldier had a little more information about her. She memorized the woman's face, glancing at her with her silver eyes. She then saw this little girl rushing over towards Lynn. This caused Nike to tense, her rifle raised slightly before she saw her pause at Lynn's side and begin gesturing wildly. Her face was also memorized and Nike smiled a thin smile as she saw the small girl awed.

Shion was confused by the fact that one of the mercenary girls seemed to know who she was. She had been a soldier before she left Titan but she wasn't quite sure if it was from that or her newfound fame as a surf wonder. In any case, she clung tight to her board as she introduced herself. "Shion." She then heard Keona speaking of how she could work with these people and asked. "Are you going to keep us here then?"
At this, Nike's head shot up glancing at Keona. She did wonder what the exotic girl was thinking. For it was her authority that determined what would happen now.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 8:47 am

"Well..." Keona stood there with unchanged Attitude: "As I see it, this pretty big Island is the only safe Place, we can call our Home now. Fortunately for us it has an entire small Town for us to live in. It´s not ready yet, but it will be. We also have a Harbour and even a small Airfield here."
Then she squatted down and began to smile: "Our `Issue´ seems not to be a bad one. I think it´s an Effect triggered by a special mental Condition. Somehow we seem to have similar Likings - which normally we would not dare to speak out loud in Front of others. But now..."
Looking at all the others Keona continued: "We seem to be able to learn Tricks, that seem to be... impossible. Another good Thing. And among us we can speak free about our Likings and Desires. Giving us a common Ground we can thrieve on. Our... let´s say `Collective Intelligence´. So we have a huge Foundation to start anew and gain unique Power. Even founding an new State is possible - somehow `Tuvalarya´ came up in my Mind."

This was interesting - Alector saw her two Friends down there. And Don wondered: "What are they talking about?"
"About our Future, it seems..." Alector answered and landed the TR-3B, then showing up in the Hatch. And the Slazenger Twins couldn´t believe their Eyes - there was their special Friend.
And how special she was now.
Yes - this was their Friend. But refined.
Pure.
As tall as the redhaired Solenoid Warrior Class Woman in White.
And even as breathtaking.
"Alector?" the Twins asked baffled. And the newborn Mainframe Mastress began to smile: "Yes - it´s me."
And then a blonde Cat Boy showed up behind her: "And I´m Don - hi there!"
"Cute!" Mika moaned.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 8:05 am

As Keona explained the benefits of having a town, airfield etc. Shion's face seemed to grow thoughtful and while Nike didn't express it, they both became absorbed in their thoughts. They needed a few moments to process what was explained to them. And while Shion was contemplating the stop of her tour here, Nike was processing the chances of them reclaiming an infected Synthoid. And she didn't find many other choices. Nike noticed the two of them land her ship, then step out of the hatch. And with a resigned sigh, she sat down on the nose of the red ship. "Very well. It seems that staying here is the best option for now. But if you wouldn't mind explaining something? What exactly does the virus do? I must know for my archives to gauge how it will affect me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )   Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :)  ) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paradise lost (Jormungdang and me - probably :) )
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next