Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you are very gay for Terra/men post here

Go down 
+63
nightgolem
Asuroth
rcs619
Crivella
neko-pet
Tuc135
OneofMany
codaman
Prof.Nekko
kaitheguy1234
Feadraug
Stabs
crazzycat
asaenvolk
Archmage_Bael
SuperPieGuy9
Darkfire destiny
NovusWolf
The Rev
Reptillian
TinyPet
S-Guy
Feign
beefy
Amaroq
lami
/Fish/
bigman27622
zalzas
Sciran
sephi
linacrow
Warrior3000
Siafu789
Nervan
Shafty
Grissecon
TenakuMihara
Mentalguy
Cypress
togaoki
TheCountAlucard666
Shady Knight
gwadahunter2222
Ewin
Sephimink|Kyle
servomoore
Claire
Googlememan
Malahite
GREGOLE
Haar
Pendragon
Silent_eric
Daimo
Karbo
Zoekin
Raveolution
macdaddy
dlausactor6373
Mickilla
Rythmear
melancholy-melody13
67 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Warrior3000
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Warrior3000

If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:38 pm

There is only one way to resolve who is the prettier trap of a man:

A homosexual Highlander battle

There can be only one.
Back to top Go down
http://w-3-k.deviantart.com/
nightgolem
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
nightgolem

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:13 pm

What is a homosexual highlander battle? o_O
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/lostdemise/
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:32 pm

nightgolem wrote:

Highlander was a TV and movie series in the 90's about an immortal man from the highlands of Scotland (hence the name "Highlander") All the immortals hunt down and kill eachother (decapitation is the only way)...and once there is only one immortal left, he shall be granted his mortality again. Hence the tagline "There can be only one!"
Back to top Go down
nightgolem
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
nightgolem

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:48 pm

XD Oh. Well Gackt looks so sexy and awesome I don't really see a contest >>;;;

Gackt - Vanilla

He can look sexy AND has a great voice- making him MORE sexy!
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:07 pm

nightgolem wrote:
XD Oh. Well Gackt looks so sexy and awesome I don't really see a contest >>;;;

Gackt - Vanilla

He can look sexy AND has a great voice- making him MORE sexy!

Holy cow, Gackt by a LANDSLIDE. Bill, go home.
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
Haleyfreezepop
Tasty morsel
Haleyfreezepop

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:31 pm

rcs619 wrote:
nightgolem wrote:

Highlander was a TV and movie series in the 90's about an immortal man from the highlands of Scotland (hence the name "Highlander") All the immortals hunt down and kill eachother (decapitation is the only way)...and once there is only one immortal left, he shall be granted his mortality again. Hence the tagline "There can be only one!"

That was always such a lame concept to me. "You've survived for hundreds/thousands of years, had to kill countless immortals until you are the only one left. Your reward for all this? You can now grow old and decrepit and spit out a couple of rugrats." Uh.............. how about no? I'd rather stay young and pretty forever... I can always adopt. Very Happy

As for the vore question though, it depends on whether you overthink it or not. Just about anything can be overthought to the point of being disgusting. I won't go into specifics because some people actually like things like food, human contact, and sex... so without overthinking the physics, morality, or hypothetical variations, I'll answer yes. A friend of mine sent me a link to a vore video of a hot giantess swallowing someone and it had a cute gulping swallow sound and everything... it didn't show the person getting digested or anything like that, so the thought wasn't taken to the extreme. He probably figured I'd say "gross" or just get confused or whatever, but really I got hungry. So theoretically, I would swallow someone whole, pat my stomach, sigh in content, and take a nap as they digest. haha

Damn... I'm getting hungry again. Evil laugh
Back to top Go down
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:46 pm

Haleyfreezepop wrote:

As for the vore question though, it depends on whether you overthink it or not. Just about anything can be overthought to the point of being disgusting. I won't go into specifics because some people actually like things like food, human contact, and sex... so without overthinking the physics, morality, or hypothetical variations, I'll answer yes. A friend of mine sent me a link to a vore video of a hot giantess swallowing someone and it had a cute gulping swallow sound and everything... it didn't show the person getting digested or anything like that, so the thought wasn't taken to the extreme. He probably figured I'd say "gross" or just get confused or whatever, but really I got hungry. So theoretically, I would swallow someone whole, pat my stomach, sigh in content, and take a nap as they digest. haha

Damn... I'm getting hungry again. Evil laugh

Spotting the noobs here is so easy it's not even fun anymore
Back to top Go down
http://melancholy-melody.deviantart.com/
Haleyfreezepop
Tasty morsel
Haleyfreezepop

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:27 pm

melancholy-melody13 wrote:

I guess I'll keep my comments to myself from now on then.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:29 pm

I've been enjoying your comments so far haley! XD especially that last one :3
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:47 pm

Don't mind Terra. She has to bite everyone's head off now and then.

If she's nice to you, then you gotta worry. D:
Back to top Go down
macdaddy
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
macdaddy

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:31 pm

Pendragon wrote:
Don't mind Terra. She has to bite everyone's head off now and then.

If she's nice to you, then you gotta worry. D:

oh god..............what have i gotten myself into Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:21 pm

Haleyfreezepop wrote:
melancholy-melody13 wrote:

I guess I'll keep my comments to myself from now on then.

Terra has a point though, in her own way. Please try to remember that vore is only a small part of Felarya, part of the larger theme of danger mixed with beauty. If you're ONLY interested in vore, not saying you are, but if so, then you'll probably run into friction here. Still, lots of noobies to the forum have misconceptions. Read the wikis, read the stories, look at the art, read the mangas and learn, while trying to have fun.

EDIT: Wait, I actually posted here! Damni - .... Well played Terra. Well played.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
nightgolem
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
nightgolem

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:08 pm

^^;; I'm sure not everyone that posts here has to be gay~

Though I will say if felarya ever became only about vore and women looking pretty I would get very bored very fast.. xD

Adventure, plots, jokes, fantasy, amusement... gotta love it~
Back to top Go down
Haleyfreezepop
Tasty morsel
Haleyfreezepop

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:00 am

Jætte_Troll wrote:
Terra has a point though, in her own way. Please try to remember that vore is only a small part of Felarya, part of the larger theme of danger mixed with beauty. If you're ONLY interested in vore, not saying you are, but if so, then you'll probably run into friction here. Still, lots of noobies to the forum have misconceptions. Read the wikis, read the stories, look at the art, read the mangas and learn, while trying to have fun.

EDIT: Wait, I actually posted here! Damni - .... Well played Terra. Well played.

That's the door that led me here, not what got me to take off my hat. But despite the apparent title change of this thread, that's what it was originally about and that's what I replied to. I'm new here, I can only comment about what I know at least a little about. There is a LOT of stuff here, and even just browsing through the wiki takes a long time and is a lot to remember for someone new to it, and I'm not the type of person to start throwing ideas around without being reasonably comfortable that I'm not going to put my foot in my mouth. Yet, it seemed the first non-introductory post I made I did just that anyway, so I'm at a loss of where to go from there. Just looking at the pretty pictures and reading the fun stories seems to be the safest route, is all.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:21 am

Haleyfreezepop wrote:
Jætte_Troll wrote:

That's the door that led me here, not what got me to take off my hat. But despite the apparent title change of this thread, that's what it was originally about and that's what I replied to. I'm new here, I can only comment about what I know at least a little about. There is a LOT of stuff here, and even just browsing through the wiki takes a long time and is a lot to remember for someone new to it, and I'm not the type of person to start throwing ideas around without being reasonably comfortable that I'm not going to put my foot in my mouth. Yet, it seemed the first non-introductory post I made I did just that anyway, so I'm at a loss of where to go from there. Just looking at the pretty pictures and reading the fun stories seems to be the safest route, is all.

Well, reading the stories (especially the manga tomes) and looking at the pictures and wikis are probably the best ways to become better acquainted with the world.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:13 am

Um I thought we were past the old VS noob argument ^^;
Coming in Felarya for the fetish is a common route and perfectly valid I believe. Sure the world is not only about that but that's one of its aspect. Same for a person coming there because they are interested in the adventure aspect and not being into vore at all. The two are fine but you have to make compromises because the world is about many things.

And Haleyfreezepop is right that vore was the initial subject of the thread. Maybe we should rename it back to avoid the confusion...
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Feadraug
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Feadraug

Location : The Forest of Whispers, along with Kyria and Seelvee

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:30 am

Wait, what? Terra changed the title in this thread? Bad girl, Terra, bad girl. xD

And I'm not here for the vore, that's what everyone already knows, but still I'm around and ejoying the setting, characters and all. But if people got here because of their voraephilia, well, after all Felarya began as fetish fuel, as far as I know, until it developed into what it currently is. So OK if they come for that, but not everyone does come because of that. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://paridas.carlosbg.es
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:39 am

Hehe, good points. Plus, surviving Terra is sort of like a rite of initiation. What does not kill you makes you stronger.
Back to top Go down
nightgolem
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
nightgolem

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:43 am

^^; I would have to say what originally pulled me to karbos art WAS the vore- it was just what eventually got me in to felarya. I do still enjoy vore- its just not the only thing I like.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:19 pm

Jætte_Troll wrote:
Hehe, good points. Plus, surviving Terra is sort of like a rite of initiation. What does not kill you makes you stronger.

Is this official yet? Evil laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you are very gay for Terra/men post here
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7