Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you are very gay for Terra/men post here

Go down 
+63
nightgolem
Asuroth
rcs619
Crivella
neko-pet
Tuc135
OneofMany
codaman
Prof.Nekko
kaitheguy1234
Feadraug
Stabs
crazzycat
asaenvolk
Archmage_Bael
SuperPieGuy9
Darkfire destiny
NovusWolf
The Rev
Reptillian
TinyPet
S-Guy
Feign
beefy
Amaroq
lami
/Fish/
bigman27622
zalzas
Sciran
sephi
linacrow
Warrior3000
Siafu789
Nervan
Shafty
Grissecon
TenakuMihara
Mentalguy
Cypress
togaoki
TheCountAlucard666
Shady Knight
gwadahunter2222
Ewin
Sephimink|Kyle
servomoore
Claire
Googlememan
Malahite
GREGOLE
Haar
Pendragon
Silent_eric
Daimo
Karbo
Zoekin
Raveolution
macdaddy
dlausactor6373
Mickilla
Rythmear
melancholy-melody13
67 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 4:10 pm

TheCountAlucard666 wrote:
I admit, I am kinda strange. I took a test on the Internet, that tests how likely you'd be to eat your friends if the food ran out during a natural disaster. I scored a 75%, and none of my friends even scored above a 30%...
oo Ohhhh where is this quiz!?? I wanna take it! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://melancholy-melody.deviantart.com/
Haar
Great warrior
Great warrior
Haar

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 4:48 pm

Moonlight-pendent wrote:
I admit, I am kinda strange. I took a test on the Internet, that tests how likely you'd be to eat your friends if the food ran out during a natural disaster. I scored a 75%, and none of my friends even scored above a 30%...

Here. I got a 70%
Back to top Go down
http://haar.deviantart.com/
zalzas
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
zalzas

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:09 pm

44% likely to eat my friends, higher then I thought. It also seem that I could take 26 five year old in a fight, sweet. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://zalzas.deviantart.com/
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:31 pm

Got 28%, that's pretty much the odds for me to try anything new whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 7:21 pm

I got 85%!!! XD ..... no ones surprised are they?? ^^;
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 7:33 pm

26%. Rigged, though, considering non-vegetarians are instantly given a bonus to the chances.
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 7:52 pm

Haar wrote:
Moonlight-pendent wrote:

Here. I got a 70%
OMFG. 17%. I was running at or close to zero but I said I wasn't a vegetarian. Darn.
Back to top Go down
zalzas
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
zalzas

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 7:57 pm

Moonlight-pendent wrote:

86%! A score that high doesn’t mean you’ll eat your friends in a life or death situation, it means you would probably eat them in a mildly inconvenient situation.

Moonlight-pendent- “seems like a ran out of cheetos, guess I’m going to have to eat you”

Her friend- “but I have more cheetos in the kitchen! You just have to get up and go get them!”

Moonlight-pendent- “yeah, but… its all the way in the kitchen. This is easier.

Her friend- “oh poop”

That’s how I see it going down.
Back to top Go down
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:18 pm

zalzas wrote:
Moonlight-pendent wrote:

86%! A score that high doesn’t mean you’ll eat your friends in a life or death situation, it means you would probably eat them in a mildly inconvenient situation.

Moonlight-pendent- “seems like a ran out of cheetos, guess I’m going to have to eat you”

Her friend- “but I have more cheetos in the kitchen! You just have to get up and go get them!”

Her friend- “oh poop”

XD!!! actually that is EXACTLY what has.. I mean what WOULD happen, no wait my friend said...I mean WOULD say oh shit not that ^^ but pretty damn close!
Back to top Go down
zalzas
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
zalzas

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:24 pm

Moonlight-pendent wrote:
XD!!! actually that is EXACTLY what has.. I mean what WOULD happen, no wait my friend said...I mean WOULD say oh shit not that ^^ but pretty damn close!

You have made my world three points more terrifying then it already was... neat.
Back to top Go down
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:25 pm

zalzas wrote:
Moonlight-pendent wrote:

You have made my world three points more terrifying then it already was... neat.

XD yay! ^^
Back to top Go down
Warrior3000
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Warrior3000

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 1:15 pm

zalzas wrote:
Moonlight-pendent wrote:

3 points more terryfying? mine just entered an abysmall den of fear....
Back to top Go down
http://w-3-k.deviantart.com/
zalzas
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
zalzas

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 1:34 pm

Warrior3000 wrote:

3 points more terryfying? mine just entered an abysmall den of fear....

Well, my mind was a little warped to start with, so I didn’t have much further I could go.
Back to top Go down
bigman27622
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
bigman27622

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:30 pm

78% here and about the discussion...... the people who said they would shrink and eat another person..... how would you respond if they begged for mercy or somethin? i mean would it change your thoughts upon eating them and even by you knowing the fact that they would suffer that much.....would any of this affect your thoughts on the subject?
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 8:44 am

zalzas wrote:
Moonlight-pendent wrote:

Her friend- “oh poop”

*coke spew* You owe me a new monitor!
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:38 pm

69%

I'm more likely than not to be a cannibal. Meh.

As for the topic question of would I eat tiny humans if they were shrunken, I would say
Spoiler:

Last edited by /Fish/ on Mon May 26, 2008 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:43 pm

If they would respawn the moment they finished digesting, then how many of us would eat people? I think that's liable to get more variable answers.

Me? I would eat all of my friends hundreds of times without relent. XP
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 5:08 pm

You would commit your friends to multiple accounts of acidy demise? I wouldn't digest my worst enemy more than once.

If I had the power of non-fatal vore, I'd totally go for being prey.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 7:04 pm

Still wouldn't eat 'em.

Same reason as before: If there ever comes a need to have to kill and eat a fellow human to survive, why remove all the mass? You'll need as much energy as possible to avoid another consumption.
Back to top Go down
bigman27622
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
bigman27622

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 7:11 pm

if it wouldnt hurt them id probably do it..... and probably get it done to me too!!!
Back to top Go down
lami
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 7:33 pm

Moonlight-pendent wrote:
Okay Most people here like vore thats a given but who here would actually consider eating people if given the chance?
I mean think about it, what if one day you gained the power to shrink people then eat them ((of course assuming that your stomach acids would be strengthed and such and you were ablilty to proporly digest them and not get ill)) would you?

My answer to this would be Yes without hesitation, I'd love to be able to hunt for prey even if it is canibolism honestly XD I wouldn't care, just thinking about it makes me smile, plus I have vored gummy bears before ^^ ((come on what voraphile HASN"T tried that? XD)) and it DOES feel good so why not try it with live prey?
because I'm not a predator?
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 7:41 pm

It's a good thing he eats humans and not fish. laugh alone

Why go through all the trouble to shrink humans anyway? I'm sure you could find littles- this is Felarya.
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:44 pm

GREGOLE wrote:
If they would respawn the moment they finished digesting, then how many of us would eat people? I think that's liable to get more variable answers.

Me? I would eat all of my friends hundreds of times without relent. XP
Still a solid nope for me. The thought of digesting anyone in someone else's stomach, much less mine, was hard enough to type much less envision much less contemplate doing. Granted if I saw Crisis eat movie-Starship Troopers' Johnny Rico (as opposed to Heinlein's Juan Rico), I'd get a chuckle out of it. As a comedy thing, of course. But if I were the giant in the equation I'd just eat my giant raisins and maybe belch in his face (hahah). Nope, no eating, no digesting, not for me, not even with instant respawn.

I'm such a party pooper...
Back to top Go down
Amaroq
Great warrior
Great warrior
Amaroq

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:13 pm

In this Test above i got 35% but i wouldn't shrink and eat others. Like lami I'm no predator. I prefer the role of prey but that's mostly combined with torture and a slow, cruel death and I don't like these things either which means I don't want to get shrunk and eaten too. ^^'

So to answer the question of this topic: No, I wouldn't. Not for the pleasure and not when I'm hungry.
Back to top Go down
http://xxamaroqxx.deviantart.com
beefy
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
beefy

Location : In front of my lovely laptop. Where else would I want to be?

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:51 am

Hello there, fellow fans of Felarya! cheers Although I want more than anything else in the world to be eaten by a beautiful girl, (*especially one of Karbo's nagas*) I could never actually envision myself doing the eating. I'm afraid that I am the stupid moralist who would starve to death instead of eating his friends just to prove a point. That's just the kind of person I am.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you are very gay for Terra/men post here
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next