Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you are very gay for Terra/men post here

Go down 
+63
nightgolem
Asuroth
rcs619
Crivella
neko-pet
Tuc135
OneofMany
codaman
Prof.Nekko
kaitheguy1234
Feadraug
Stabs
crazzycat
asaenvolk
Archmage_Bael
SuperPieGuy9
Darkfire destiny
NovusWolf
The Rev
Reptillian
TinyPet
S-Guy
Feign
beefy
Amaroq
lami
/Fish/
bigman27622
zalzas
Sciran
sephi
linacrow
Warrior3000
Siafu789
Nervan
Shafty
Grissecon
TenakuMihara
Mentalguy
Cypress
togaoki
TheCountAlucard666
Shady Knight
gwadahunter2222
Ewin
Sephimink|Kyle
servomoore
Claire
Googlememan
Malahite
GREGOLE
Haar
Pendragon
Silent_eric
Daimo
Karbo
Zoekin
Raveolution
macdaddy
dlausactor6373
Mickilla
Rythmear
melancholy-melody13
67 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TheCountAlucard666
Helpless prey
TheCountAlucard666

If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:33 pm

I admit, I'm kind of a jerk. I care very little for other people, except for a select few. Even to them, I often come off as self-centered.

Assuming that when I acquire this power, I find that I enjoy the sensation of eating humans, then I would definitely do it. I'd probably go through dozens of victims on a weekly basis.
Back to top Go down
togaoki
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:35 pm

more likely than not, I would shrink myself XP
Back to top Go down
Cypress
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Cypress

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:56 pm

nope.... defiantly not.
Back to top Go down
http://wowandwas.deviantart.com
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:26 pm

TheCountAlucard666 wrote:
I admit, I'm kind of a jerk. I care very little for other people, except for a select few. Even to them, I often come off as self-centered.

Assuming that when I acquire this power, I find that I enjoy the sensation of eating humans, then I would definitely do it. I'd probably go through dozens of victims on a weekly basis.

WOO! same here! finally someone with my almost exact point of view! *high fives*
Back to top Go down
http://melancholy-melody.deviantart.com/
Mentalguy
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Mentalguy

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 2:21 pm

TheCountAlucard666 wrote:

*writes on a notepad and wispers*
" Test subject 5 showing signs of Hyperagressive Vore-induced Egocentrism. I think this one is a code Delta"
*Listens as a group of of guys in white coats run down a hallway*
Back to top Go down
http://mentalguy15.deviantart.com/
TenakuMihara
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 3:47 pm

I would say probably not. I'm like Karbo in that I prefer to be a spectator. I've never tried voring gummi bears before >.> Thanks for the idea though, might try that just to see what it feels like.
Back to top Go down
TheCountAlucard666
Helpless prey
TheCountAlucard666

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:06 pm

Just remember, one at a time. If you try to vore twenty gummy bears at the same time, you deserve to choke.
Back to top Go down
Mentalguy
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Mentalguy

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:30 pm

Daimo wrote:

If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 3 15t

Never know

Anyone know where I can get that movie?
Back to top Go down
http://mentalguy15.deviantart.com/
Grissecon
Tasty morsel
Grissecon

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 6:56 pm

Hmmm....Well, no.

Talk about elaboration...
Back to top Go down
Haar
Great warrior
Great warrior
Haar

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:01 pm

That's from the Macross movie. Buy it. I don't know where, but I'm sure you can find it on the internet.
Back to top Go down
http://haar.deviantart.com/
Shafty
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:20 pm

Moonlight-pendent wrote:
My answer to this would be Yes without hesitation, I'd love to be able to hunt for prey even if it is canibolism honestly XD I wouldn't care, just thinking about it makes me smile, plus I have vored gummy bears before ^^ ((come on what voraphile HASN"T tried that? XD)) and it DOES feel good so why not try it with live prey?

Hmm, as this whole ordeal would be fascinating to me, and i am no predator (peace and love!) I think i would rather hang out with the people who said yes than have the power myself. On the one hand it would be great spectating and cheering for my favorite predators, but on the other just being around you seems pretty dangerous! Is there a truce among friends, or is everyone fair game?
Back to top Go down
Daimo
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Daimo

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 9:40 pm

Haar wrote:
That's from the Macross movie. Buy it. I don't know where, but I'm sure you can find it on the internet.

The movie is on Youtube. He doesn't need to buy it
Back to top Go down
http://kazumar1.deviantart.com/
Nervan
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Nervan

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:04 am

Eh... I wouldn't shrink and eat people. I'd rather already be big enough to devour them in the first place. Somewhere in the 150-200 ft range would be nice.

Last edited by Nervan on Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Siafu789
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Siafu789

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 5:53 pm

As low on the social ladder as I am right now, as much as I have been picked on, torturing and eating my perceived tormentors brings no comfort or joy. I don't view life and human relationships as the powerful vs. the powerless-it's a no sum game in either case. However, the ability to shrink things in general is appealing, imagine how much easer it would be to store things! But, I digress.

However, as evidenced by the majority of responses, I'm at a disadvantage. At least you won't hear any moralizing or egalitarian nonsense out of me-the Law of the Jungle is the law of the universe.
Back to top Go down
http://militant-prey.deviantart.com/
Warrior3000
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Warrior3000

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:53 pm

Only if I was starving and HAD to eat immediately cuz id never roam around just trying to find some people so I could force them to endure a horrible acid filled death.I dont have the heart.
Back to top Go down
http://w-3-k.deviantart.com/
TheCountAlucard666
Helpless prey
TheCountAlucard666

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:29 pm

I admit, I am kinda strange. I took a test on the Internet, that tests how likely you'd be to eat your friends if the food ran out during a natural disaster. I scored a 75%, and none of my friends even scored above a 30%...
Back to top Go down
linacrow
Tasty morsel
linacrow

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:33 pm

No, I'd never do it. I'm not a predator.....I'm a scavenger. lol!

Though, I would practice canibalism in real life if said person was already dead...even if I didn't really have to. I'd probably eat a dead baby if I had the chance....given that I wouldn't get in trouble.

Of course, I have twisted morals. XD
Back to top Go down
Ewin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Ewin

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:07 pm

Ha ha nice one Linacrow. You black hearted demon you Evil laugh
Back to top Go down
http://elvenskies.deviantart.com/
linacrow
Tasty morsel
linacrow

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:16 pm

Ewin wrote:
Ha ha nice one Linacrow. You black hearted demon you Evil laugh
lol! I'm a crow-girl, what can I say? I like my dead-meatses.

....but now that I think of think, I'm not sure that I wouldn't shrink people and feed them to my rats. XD
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:35 pm

Siafu789 wrote:
As low on the social ladder as I am right now, as much as I have been picked on, torturing and eating my perceived tormentors brings no comfort or joy. I don't view life and human relationships as the powerful vs. the powerless-it's a no sum game in either case. However, the ability to shrink things in general is appealing, imagine how much easer it would be to store things! But, I digress.

However, as evidenced by the majority of responses, I'm at a disadvantage. At least you won't hear any moralizing or egalitarian nonsense out of me-the Law of the Jungle is the law of the universe.
I've been on both sides of the social order train tracks. I feel ya. I gotta admit that squishing a few people might bring some comfort but only politicians and oil company execs. And maybe Simon Cowell. OK and also telemarketers. Er, dang, my feet would get tired.
Back to top Go down
sephi
Tasty morsel
sephi

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 3:22 pm

depends on the how bad the person was i think i'm just saying what i think
Back to top Go down
Sciran
Helpless prey
Sciran

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 1:44 pm

Well, I would never eat a human,Even people i didn't like. However if there existed humanoids, There would be a possibility, only as a way of survival though...probably.
Back to top Go down
zalzas
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
zalzas

PostSubject: Subject: Re: If you could shrink and eat people, would you?   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 3:34 pm

I think this thread has help humanity in so many ways, mainly by telling them who not to give a shrink gun too. We especially know not to give one too Moonlight-Pendent *shudders* humanity would be gone by breakfast
Back to top Go down
http://zalzas.deviantart.com/
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 4:03 pm

zalzas wrote:
I think this thread has help humanity in so many ways, mainly by telling them who not to give a shrink gun too. We especially know not to give one too Moonlight-Pendent *shudders* humanity would be gone by breakfast

XD! oh come on! ^^ wheres the trust!? I wouldn't eat friends most likely I might taste em at most ^^ lol
Back to top Go down
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 4:04 pm

Shafty wrote:

Hmm, as this whole ordeal would be fascinating to me, and i am no predator (peace and love!) I think i would rather hang out with the people who said yes than have the power myself. On the one hand it would be great spectating and cheering for my favorite predators, but on the other just being around you seems pretty dangerous! Is there a truce among friends, or is everyone fair game?

Well I wouldn't eat my friends, most I'd do would be throw em in my mouth after shrinking them to give em a scare ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you are very gay for Terra/men post here
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next