Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Classic Felarya quotes

Go down 
+89
HeavenlessStar
Razor
Greyman
Dearville
Mentalguy
Qwuillin
the hitman
gwadahunter2222
rcs619
TryMeIke
Nyaha
Feadraug
Chibi-Hiruki
Grave
kikijonson
Amaroq
Axel Hunter
Goldclaw
Pim18
space_samurai
Black Aquila
vore4life99
Asuroth
Solomon
PrinnyDood
Rezec
buddha66667
Krisexy26
CauldronBorn24
itsmeyouidiot
SomeRandomMinion
Oldman40k2003
macdaddy
Stabs
Slimetoad
thejackle123
Zoekin-3
walkingbyself
asaenvolk
neko-pet
luke112
Anime-Junkie
Black Hole Fragment
sparkythechu
Sehoolighan
Archmage_Bael
Caithus
dragonjaj
Jasconius
Kai Leingod
ravaging vixen
Jætte_Troll
Prof.Nekko
Paltiel
AisuKaiko
EdgedWeapon
Dart 180
TheLightLost
MrNobody13
French snack
SuperPieGuy9
alliance
TothinKornoT
MegaDan5
TheQuantumMechanic
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Sciran
GREGOLE
Flare
Nervan
Delicious Kevin
/Fish/
DorianTheBlind
Davis
zalzas
dlausactor6373
Zoekin
Karbo
Warrior3000
darkshot2600
Shady Knight
Googlememan
A-Eadie
ZionAtriedes
Pendragon
Haar
Daimo
Malahite
Raveolution
93 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

Classic Felarya quotes - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:47 pm

"just a littel needle through the jugular, windpipe and larynx at once and they drop with out a sound."- Pocco
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:05 pm

"Okay, gimme lucky number 13!" - Anko the giant mermaid
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:13 pm

"So, anybody else thinking we should've stayed home?" - a Torinian soldier sulking in a Sphinx' stomach.

"You better not swallow me. If you do I'm gonna... give you such horrible indigestion!!!" - the raging strawberry, Rhea Taio.

"Whoever said, 'Live everyday like it's your last,' was obviously from Felarya." - Atreus Khaminari.
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 7:55 am

sorry folks someone jacked my account and posted that garbage quote when i was away. change my password so it wouldnt happen again

Last edited by luke112 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:11 pm

luke112 I've been trying to bite my tongue but I can't let this motherfucker slide for another second. That post is disrespectful to Felarya and everybody involved, I am trying my best not flame you right now. I've hit backspace so many times it's not even fuckin funny.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:22 pm

gt500x wrote:
luke112 I've been trying to bite my tongue but I can't let this motherfucker slide for another second. That post is disrespectful to Felarya and everybody involved, I am trying my best not flame you right now. I've hit backspace so many times it's not even fuckin funny.

There's no real point trying gt500x. luke is willfully ignoring everything and everyone trying to convince us his characters are awesome anti-hero badasses.

While such quotes are really annoying and offensive, they are best ignored since they aren't really Felaryan related quotes anyways.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:33 pm

Jætte_Troll wrote:
gt500x wrote:

There's no real point trying gt500x. luke is willfully ignoring everything and everyone trying to convince us his characters are awesome anti-hero badasses.

While such quotes are really annoying and offensive, they are best ignored since they aren't really Felaryan related quotes anyways.
I guess I'm lucky I didn't get it. But you are right, Troll, it's best to not give people who do things like this any attention, as that's likely their main reason for doing them in the first place. :3
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:45 pm

Here's one for our good friend, Luke:

"Obvious troll is obvious!"
Back to top Go down
TryMeIke
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
TryMeIke

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:23 pm

do I look like an idiot? I may be blond, but I know that when dealing with a giant pred, you teleport to safety, die, or respond with LAVA to face.

Powerful blond mage who has lived a while in felarya.
Back to top Go down
Black Hole Fragment
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Black Hole Fragment

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:37 am

" DID THAT THING JUST LEEP 200 FEET!!" Unknown

"They're....they're all dead man. We...we threw everything we had onto that damn thing and still it didn't died. Even the god damn MG33 Heavy Rifles didn't work on that Thing! They hurt it, but it didn't do much. Everyone is dead. Everyone except me.
*low, deep growling*
...Oh shit..." The last recorded words of a Martin in a MSG221 Warrior Armor Suit before all communication was lost.
Back to top Go down
Feadraug
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Feadraug

Location : The Forest of Whispers, along with Kyria and Seelvee

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:46 am

Adding one more quote...

"Your most useful weapons in this world aren't big swords, or dreadful guns, not even powerful spells. They're cunning, stealth and a bit of common sense. Though luck helps as well..." - Lorne Santiago
Back to top Go down
http://paridas.carlosbg.es
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:05 pm

Allow me to make an attempt...

"Alright, I'll let you go, but what about the humans that are easy prey?"
"Already ran out."

-Marcel Amündsen, Private Security Contactor.
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:49 pm

"I can't tell if the little guy is actually dead or if he's just playing dead. Hmmm, THIS could be just as fun either way." - Vivian meeting an adventurer who's using the wrong tactic to get rid of her.

"Good morning class, we'll get started with some introductions. My name is Vivian. I'm 69, single, and obligated by law to inform you all that I am a registered sex offender. Ok, now it's your turn, who wants to go first?" - Vivian opening a magic class.

(Not all the information there is accurate :-P Hope you don't mind Karbo.)

And another one just because she's so easy to work with:

"Why yes, as a matter of fact I do have a turn-off. You so rudely shouting obscenities at me is a MAJOR turn-off... Wait... wait... I'm sorry, I have to take that back." - Vivian answering to Belletia.

Last edited by gt500x on Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TryMeIke
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
TryMeIke

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:59 pm

gt500x wrote:
"I can't tell if the little guy is actually dead or if he's just playing dead. Hmmm, THIS could be just as fun either way." - Vivian meeting an adventurer who's using the wrong tactic to get rid of her.

"Good morning class, we'll get started with some introductions. My name is Vivian. I'm 69, single, and obligated by law to inform you all that I am a registered sex offender. Ok, now it's your turn, who wants to go first?" - Vivian opening a magic class.

(Not all the information there is accurate :-P Hope you don't mind Karbo.)

LOL. that last one about being a sex offender is so true and hilarous. XD.

for the sake of a quote myself:

Ever heard about hell being the worst place in existance? it's not, felarya is.

-seasoned adventurer talking to a newbie.
Back to top Go down
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 4:22 pm

I'm pretty sure Vivian would say she's 69 just for the sake of the innuendo, no matter what her age.
Back to top Go down
MrNobody13
Great warrior
Great warrior
MrNobody13

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 5:02 pm

" . . . Wait, what was that? Was that a snake? Stop the car for a sec, I thought I- HOLY HELL, FLOOR IT!" - Felaryan motorist.

"I do believe my only appropriate response is to preform an about-face followed by a sprint." -Quen the scholar, when faced with a naga.

"Suddenly, squirrels. Everywhere." -shell-shocked adventurer coming back from an expedition

"You ever threaten a mermaid with harpooning?"
"No."
"Don't try it. I can guarantee you'll lose something." -one-legged sailor to a cabin-boy.

Back to top Go down
Black Hole Fragment
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Black Hole Fragment

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 5:11 pm

" How could something look both human and a monster at the same time?"- words of a gaint pred who saw something that triggerd The Uncanny.
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 5:39 pm

"Ok, how old are you really? I could have sworn you said you were 69 a few birthdays ago." - Anna to Vivian on her most recent birthday.

"What rotten luck! With all the giant sexy predators running around here we had to get eaten by a big hairy man with gingivitis. Well, not that it really matters in the end, we're still gonna die. But if I was gonna die in Felarya I would've rather done it right."
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 7:18 pm

luke112 wrote:
sorry folks someone jacked my account and posted that garbage quote when i was away. change my password so it wouldnt happen again

Wow! So, someone hijacked your account, just so that they could make a single bad quote that is incredibly similar in theme and execution to many of the other quotes you've posted here? What a weird coincidence, huh?
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
itsmeyouidiot
Marauder of the deep jungle
itsmeyouidiot

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 9:19 pm

You know, I'm fairly sure that Vivian has character traits other than being a slut.

Just wanted to remind everyone.
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 10:23 pm

itsmeyouidiot wrote:
You know, I'm fairly sure that Vivian has character traits other than being a slut.

Just wanted to remind everyone.

This, so much this.

What Vivian likes to do with men, women, giants and tinies in her free time makes for a somewhat amusing running-gag at times, but it gets overused way, way too much.

You see it in stories and art too. She's almost never used for any other reason besides sexual stuff.

Not saying she can't be an openly sexual character...but she IS also an older character, highly intelligent, and a highly skilled mage (not to mention being quite vain as well). It'd be nice to see those sides of her more often, or at least have her sexual side treated in a more adult way, instead of, well, how people tend to treat it most of the time.
Back to top Go down
itsmeyouidiot
itsmeyouidiot

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:13 pm

rcs619 wrote:
It'd be nice to see those sides of her more often, or at least have her sexual side treated in a more adult way, instead of, well, how people tend to treat it most of the time.

I think you're drastically overestimating the maturity of Felarya's audience. Though there are quite a few authors that have proven that setting and characters can be handled very well, the fact that Felarya originated as a sexual-fetish-based work is something that kinda attracts a less mature audience.

Don't get me wrong, I like vore, and Felarya's a great setting, but a part of me is glad that Karbo is toning down the vore-ness of his recent art.

That's not to say I want him to quit vore altogether, his vorish stuff works great for my, ahem, personal activities.

But I digress. Let's get back to the quoting, shall we?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No! This can't be happening! I'm too young to die! I'm only...

...Crap, I've lost count."

- An adventurer who discovers that this argument doesn't work when you don't age.

Back to top Go down
Black Hole Fragment
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Black Hole Fragment

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 pm

" WHAT THE FUCK! DO BULLETS EVEN HURT THIS THING?"-Unknown

"Of all the things I have seen and heard of, I anit never seen or heard of anything like this THING!"-Unknown

"Thats not fair. 50 cals dont even work agianst that THING!"-Unknown

"Damn. How do you stop that thing?"-Unknown

"What do you want? A cookie?"-Unknow human to pred.
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:28 am

Not even worth it.

Last edited by gt500x on Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 3:04 am

MrNobody13 wrote:
"I do believe my only appropriate response is to preform an about-face followed by a sprint." -Quen the scholar, when faced with a naga.

"Suddenly, squirrels. Everywhere." -shell-shocked adventurer coming back from an expedition

Laughing I look forward to seeing Quen again one of these days!

rcs619 wrote:

Not saying she can't be an openly sexual character...but she IS also an older character, highly intelligent, and a highly skilled mage (not to mention being quite vain as well). It'd be nice to see those sides of her more often, or at least have her sexual side treated in a more adult way, instead of, well, how people tend to treat it most of the time.

She's also a fount of knowledge, wisdom, and experience which nobody quite knows how she acquired... She's probably a fascinating person to talk to. I like to think of characters going to see her for those reasons, as well as for sex. (Or often, perhaps, for both at the same time. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classic Felarya quotes
Page 19 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next