Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Public Announcement from the Future Dridder Queen

Go down 
+6
Shady Knight
Karbo
macdaddy
Rythmear
rcs619
Claire
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Claire
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Claire

Public Announcement from the Future  Dridder Queen Empty
PostSubject: Public Announcement from the Future Dridder Queen   Public Announcement from the Future  Dridder Queen Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 7:34 pm

(Claire and Chuck appear from out of no where!!!!!)

Chuck: Whatsup everyone!

Claire: (What an improper way of greeting people...) How do you do everyone. (does a elegant little bow)

Chuck: Anyways! I like to let everyone know that i didnt forget about doing the story!, I been drawing really hard. It also takes alot of time to do. BUT! I finished pretty much all the pictures for my Character Thread that i will be posting soon! cheers .

Claire: So We like to apologize for taking so long to post it! (bows..then looks at chuck)......why am I the only one bowing..

Chuck: well..heh.. your the Queen so technically you should be the one bowing and its really your fault to begin with.

Claire: (getting mad) you know...i dont eat humans but for some reason something tells me if i eat you..i wouldnt feel guilty Very Mad

Chuck: (geting scared) BU..BUT! really! its hard to draw you becuase your butt is just so bi...big (noticing Claire blushing..if theres one thing you DON'T do. is make fun of the size of a Dridders butt, there really sensitive about their figure)

Claire: GRRRR. STUPID PERVERT. *Ties Chuck to a random Tree with spider webing* HMPH.

Chuck: BUT!!! this is Felarya! you cant leave me hanging like this!!

**The Tree chucks on starts to Giggle*

Chuck: CLAIRE THE TREE JUST LAUGHED AT ME!.

Claire: GOOD! I hope it eats Stupid Perverts like YOU!!!.

Tree "Mmmm Perverts are my favorite"

Claire/Chuck: ............ Shocked

Public Announcement from the Future  Dridder Queen ClaireChuckLolcopy
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Public Announcement from the Future Dridder Queen   Public Announcement from the Future  Dridder Queen Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:21 pm

Laughing LOL! Im glad you're still doing stuff, Chuck. Im looking forward to seeing some of it.

I dont know whether to have Fiona try and save you, or wait and see what the "tree" has planned...^_^
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Public Announcement from the Future Dridder Queen   Public Announcement from the Future  Dridder Queen Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:33 pm

Ya'll aint the boss of this cowboy Razz but I'll help you when necessary.
Back to top Go down
macdaddy
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
macdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Public Announcement from the Future Dridder Queen   Public Announcement from the Future  Dridder Queen Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 4:01 am

Rofl, nice one chuck
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Public Announcement from the Future Dridder Queen   Public Announcement from the Future  Dridder Queen Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 6:06 am

haha nice and funny one XD

I am looking forward to this ^__^
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Public Announcement from the Future Dridder Queen   Public Announcement from the Future  Dridder Queen Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 8:01 am

Why are you the only one bowing? Because you touch yourself at night. *disappear ninja style*
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Public Announcement from the Future Dridder Queen   Public Announcement from the Future  Dridder Queen Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:49 pm

aha. I see I'm going to have much more to read in the coming days. You know I'll be there, Chuck.

And I hope to see you too, Claire. Try not to step on Chuck too many times. *wink*
Back to top Go down
Flare
Survivor
Survivor
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Public Announcement from the Future Dridder Queen   Public Announcement from the Future  Dridder Queen Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 4:13 pm

Looking foreward to it.
Back to top Go down
zalzas
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
zalzas

PostSubject: Re: Public Announcement from the Future Dridder Queen   Public Announcement from the Future  Dridder Queen Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:32 am

All hail the Dridder queen! Let’s hope she is a benevolent ruler, or else Felarya might be in big trouble. ^_^
That is an amazingly good drawing, and it’s cute to. I like Claire, she’s cool. Although I do find it funny that your author tag says Claire : Naga food Smile
Back to top Go down
http://zalzas.deviantart.com/
Warrior3000
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Warrior3000

PostSubject: Re: Public Announcement from the Future Dridder Queen   Public Announcement from the Future  Dridder Queen Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:56 pm

Hail the Queen1 *bows*
Back to top Go down
http://w-3-k.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Public Announcement from the Future Dridder Queen   Public Announcement from the Future  Dridder Queen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Public Announcement from the Future Dridder Queen
Page 1 of 1