Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You in Felarya post 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

You in Felarya post 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:18 pm

Spenser overheard Luna mentioning nekos as a food source. He turned his head and looked at her angrily. "Don't even think about it." He said, and turned around.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:01 pm

"Kidding, I'm kidding Spenser," She chuckled. She closed her eyes and began humming.
Back to top Go down
http://daren-blackfang.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:28 pm

After he had finished the corn-on-the-cob, Brent thought it would be a good idea to get on his laptop computer, and make a few updates here and there on it. With that being said, he then took out a USB cord, plugged it into both his computer and his gauntlet, and began to type something into the computer.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:53 pm

Luna looks at Brent and smiles as she strokes Gold's hair with her right index finger. He doesn't move but just humms at this notion.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:05 pm

"Done...and done!" says Brent as he finishes up the adjustments on his computer. "That should make my laptop run much more efficiently!" He then closed the laptop and noticed that Luna was smiling at him. "Hi, Luna!" he said a bit quietly, not wanting to wake Gold up.
Back to top Go down
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:12 pm

Arrayya began eating the burgers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bmxracerad.com
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:04 pm

"I'm not a sleep Brent," Gold said as Luna petted him. He really didn't mind since Luna looked after him more than he looked after her. He just stayed where he was and listened to his music.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:17 pm

"Ah, okay." said Brent. He then grabbed a few chocolate chip cookies off the table and decided to lie down against a tree, looking up at the clouds going by.
Back to top Go down
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:43 pm

Daniel's marking flared up even more brightly.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:06 pm

Luna looked at Daniel and asked, "Daniel...your mark is glowing more brightly than before...is every thingy all right?" She looked at him and heard snoring near her head.
Back to top Go down
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:44 pm

"I'll be fine." Daniel said, "It's flaring up like this because I'm drawing upon the power of Solaryu to calm myself."
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:30 pm

Spenser rolled his eyes and slid his knife halfway out of it's sheath. "Well of course something has to mess up...the last couple hundred times people started glowing," he waved his hand toward Gold. "...we ended up dealing with people losing their minds."

Mica looked over. "He has got a point you know, magic is a risky business, and at any time something can go wrong. As little as I know about Daniel, I know enough about magic to know we should keep a close watch."

Spenser smiled. "What she said."
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:39 pm

Gold laughed at that statement and shouted, "HA! MAGIC! THAT IS MOST CERTAINLY TRUE ABOUT ME MAGIC!!!" He didn't move from his spot but waved his left hand to show that he was awake.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Tasty morsel
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:01 am

"nah... if you are worry about the shiny mark, maybe its because of me..." - from behind some rock piles, a the voice of a young man covered in a old rag cape came to break the conversation - "... by the way, neither of you guys got a smoke , right..." - aboiding been seen behid his rag cape, he keep his distance from the group.

(hi guys n_n : Saludos desde Chile)
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 4:32 am

((a new person...we don't mind except try not to speak chile....if any of us can speak it))

Gold looked at the new comer but slumped back against Luna's neck.

Luna ignored Gold and said, "I don't think so and how long have you been hiding there?"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:28 am

(Oooh, a newcomer!! Welcome to the 'You in Felarya RP'!!! It's like I always say, the more, the merrier!!! Very Happy)

"Eh, sorry pal. I don't smoke." Brent said, sitting up to face the newcomer. "So...you wouldn't care to introduce yourself, would you?"
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Tasty morsel
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:17 pm

" i´ve been here long enough to notice than you are not enemies" - getting up they see a average size person (1.7 mts), but two shiny red orbs in the darknes of the old cape, were his eye should be - " ... well ... are you sure of that?... " - getting close to the group, they notice as the air becomes a little hot, and on the floor, weird footprints as lizard like are been mark - " My name is Ryoma aaaaaand... i hope that the small one don´t be afraid... "- two red scaled forearms came from the cape, revealing a young man´s face with red glowing eye, hair as grey as the ashes, two small horns pointing back over his ears. he stares to the group, then all the sudden he put his hand over his head taking a lock of hair - "... its the hair right?... i know, it is an old fashion cut style ..." (look my avatar for the idea)

(P.S: Chile = Spanish... n_n)
(P.S.2: sorry if my english is not so good)
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:10 pm

(Don't worry about it! The only thing we care about is if you have a good time on the forums!)

"Nah, the hair's cool, dude. Anyway, the name's Brent. Pleased to meet ya, Ryoma!" said Brent.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:51 am

Luna Looked at Ryoma and smiled. "My name is Luna and the person on my neck is my dad, Gold." Gold waved his hand and carried on listening to his music.
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:42 am

(Heya, welcome to the RP! Don't worry, your English is fine. ^^)

Spenser watched from the tree as the newcomer walked about. "Just don't start anything, we have enough problems on our hands." Spenser leaned back against the tree, but kept his hand on the handle of his knife.

Mica looked over. "A little antisocial, are we?"

Spenser shrugged. "When I have to deal with magic in addition to conventional problems, I have to be a lot more suspicious of people than I usually am."

"Or maybe you're just in a bad mood."

"Most likely not." Spenser grinned.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:25 am

Golded eyed Spenser but just closed his eyes and carried on listening to his music.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:47 am

"Aw, come on, Spenser, the guy seems fine to me. Besides, if he really wanted to start something, wouldn't he have just jumped out of the bushes, and been like 'GRAAAAUGH!!!' or something like that?" said Brent.
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 11:25 am

"No, that would have been what a wild creature with the rabies would have done. Just think about full fledged predators---a naga isn't going to announce itself, it will try to sneak up on you so you will have the least chance of escaping...THEN announce itself...and possibly engage in casual conversation." Spenser scratched his head.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:15 pm

"Well, if anyone WERE to try anything, I'd just pull out the Quack-O-Ray and turn 'em into a duck...but I digress. So, how'd you come around to being brought to Felarya, Ryoma?" asked Brent.
Back to top Go down
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:48 pm

"Darkness, come to me." Daniel chanted softly, "Grant to me your infinite power."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You in Felarya post 2
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next