Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You in Felarya post 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

You in Felarya post 2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:53 pm

Spenser just looked over wide eyed, and pointed. "THERE. YOU SEE? I CALLED IT."

Mica glared at Spenser. "What are you going to do, then?"

"I have absolutely no idea in the world. Let's see what he does. Got popcorn?" He kept his hand on his knife's handle as he spoke.

"You're not helping..." Sighed Mica.
Back to top Go down
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:10 pm

The marking slowly dimmed down. "I use that spell to lower the light output on that marking." Daniel said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bmxracerad.com
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:56 pm

Luna nodded and said, "Okay then...So Arrayya, how long have you been on Felarya?"
Back to top Go down
http://daren-blackfang.deviantart.com/
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:25 pm

Spenser just retracted his finger and sighed. "I still don't trust that mark; not at all."

Mica rolled her eyes. "Are you always this skeptical?"

Spenser shook his head. "No, but I haven't seen much magic, and most of what I've seen is random and sporadic---like it acts on it's own will. You know, wild magic. I tend not to trust beings that can use magical powers until I know they have utter control of it. Who knows, even my magic could get horribly out of hand if something happened to make me lose control."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Tasty morsel
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:54 pm

giving a fast look to the group ryoma walks to a stone, siting on it - "... well i was in my hose on the forest when i saw this weird light close to the waterfall, so i run to check it, but whe i get there, sudendly the floor disapear, and i start to fall, i crush with every single tree, and the the floor, when i woke up i saw this halfspider girl, stearing at me, she said something like cute brekfast, and the pick me up, sadly for her when she try to swallow me, i start to ignite, and she turned in the most funny and biger lava laamp in the world" - cracking his fingers, a little flame come to his fingers - "... the rest, well i´ve been following you since you landed on that dragon cousin... just to be sure"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:27 pm

"You turned a dridder into a lava lamp?! That's hilarious!! I think you and I are going to get along quite well!" said Brent as he laughed for a bit. "So, you've been following us ever since Alris landed, eh? I take it you're somewhat an expert at stealth, then?"
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Tasty morsel
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:08 pm

" well... i got my tricks , you know. besides it was almost imposible miss something like that..., even in a place like this"
You in Felarya post 2 - Page 4 Ps2breathoffiredqscreenxd0.thYou in Felarya post 2 - Page 4 Thpix

"... and all the plants, bugs, and other cuties, been like this was´t easy, belive me..."
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:44 pm

"Yeah, I can imagine so. Anyway, if you want to join our group, Ryoma, you're more than welcome to." said Brent.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Tasty morsel
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:46 pm

- giving a quick smile to Brent, the flames cool down and Ryoma extend his hand - " ... thanks, seems than our chances to survive may increase if we stay together, isn´t"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:11 pm

"True that!" said Brent, who gladly took Ryoma's extended hand and shook it. "Welcome to the group, my friend!"
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 12:45 pm

Gold looked at the two and jump down next to them. "Nice to meet ya Ryoma. Seems Felarya is still full of surprises," He said. He walked over to the spring and jump out into the middle of it and landed on a rock. The warmth of the spring felt good.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 2:14 pm

"Well, in any event, go on ahead and make yourself at home, Ryoma! If you're hungry, we have a whole table of food over there, and we also have a hot spring right over there in case you wish to relax." said Brent.
Back to top Go down
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:15 pm

Daniel's marking finally stopped glowing.
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 8:22 pm

"Heya, Ryoma. You like stealth, do you? I think we could share some techniques then..." Spenser smiled.

"You couldn't hide yourself from a blind man." Mica grinned.

"Ey! I can too!" Spenser rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Tasty morsel
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:31 pm

"sure, no prob, by the way, what are you guys doing in a place like this, cuz i don´t think than you wanted to land here right?"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:13 am

"You know, it's funny, because excactly how it turned out! You see, I first started out as just a random guy in a small town, but then all of the sudden I was teleported here, and since I was familiar with Felarya was, I was like,

'O holy craaaaaap
I think I might get eeeaaateeeeen...'

So I was just walking around, looking for shelter when I all of the sudden I hear a NOISE (dun, dun, dun!)!!!! That's when I met Mica and Spenser, and we found some shelter. We then got to know each other more the next morning. Then I saw Daniel out there, and I whisper shouted for him to get inside, but I don't think he heard me because he was still standing out there THE ENTIRE NIGHT, and I thought it be a better idea if I didn't whisper shout, and he actually heard me this time, and he entered the shelter. Then we discussed where exactly we were headed when Daniel's friend Alris showed up and turned into this HUMONGOUS dragon, and we started flying around, KO'ing a few harpies along the way, then we answered a riddle a fariy named Melany, and landed.

Then we found some fruit and berries, got attacked by some creature, and then Gold kicked the everliving crap out of it, and we started talking and got to know each other more, and then we met Luna , who is Gold's adopted daughter, and then after some wild and zany adventures, we met Arraya, who is Daniel's daughter in a way, and then we met Ia, who I think is a part of Luna or something like that, and then after some more wild and zany adventures we met you.

...And that's basically how it's been since I got here." said Brent.
Back to top Go down
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:19 pm

"You forgot about some of the other shocking revelations, Brent." Daniel said.

"Not to mention the battles we fought." added Alris.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:24 pm

Gold thought of nothing to add but brought out his samurai sword and practiced his sword techniques while standing on the rock. He just smiled and moved faster in slicing through the air.

Luna yawned and said, "Well, I'm going to take a nap, night!" She laid her head down and fell to sleep instantly.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Tasty morsel
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:33 pm

paying attencion on every detail, of their stories, Ryoma listened - "... So what are you gona do from now on, i mean, do you have any idea what to do?, cuz i don´t"
Back to top Go down
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 3:35 pm

"I'm Daniel." Daniel said to Ryoma, "Both Alris and Arrayya are my creations, though Arrayya considers me to be her dad."
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:23 pm

MegaDan5 wrote:
"You forgot about some of the other shocking revelations, Brent." Daniel said.

"Not to mention the battles we fought." added Alris.

"Yeah, I know, but I'm trying to get a basic summary of my experience in Felarya, and I was just trying to keep it as simple as I possibly could without it getting explicitly boring. If you have something else you'd like to add, be my guest. As for what to do..." said Brent, facing Ryoma, "...Gold said something about a temple we're heading towards, so I've been following him, and so far, so good."
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:23 pm

"Yes we 'are' heading towards it but at a slow pace and ACK!!!!" Gold yelp as he was dragged into the hot spring by Luna, who somehow slipped in with out anybody noticing.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:25 pm

"Um...are you gonna be okay, Gold?" asked Brent.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 11:28 am

Luna smiled and said, "He will be fine, after he has had a bath." Gold tried to swim but Lune get a grip on his ankle with her tail.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:36 pm

"Aaaah, gotcha." Brent then decided a few updates to his laptop would be a good idea as he leaned against a tree and left Luna to her business.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You in Felarya post 2
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next