Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You in Felarya III

Go down 
+3
Tuc135
Malahite
The Joker
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

You in Felarya III - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya III   You in Felarya III - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:34 pm

Doug was startled when Narin moved, but she was just laying down. Even though she didn’t intend to disturb them, Doug got up anyway. “Speaking of eating dead thing,” he murmured as he walked to the suburban. He got the cheeseburger he had purchased the night before, untouched since his arrival in Felarya. It was cool, and the bun was a little stale, but it would still be a meal. He walked back to Brent and sat down, leaning against one of the huge toes. “Want some?” Doug asked, offering Brent half of the cheeseburger.

“Brent, I’ve been thinking. How exactly did we wind up in this particular world?” Doug mused. “I heard what Arrayya called Daniel, but it seems more likely to me that this is coincidence. It seems pretentious to say we created this world. I think it’s more likely that we just happened to describe a world that already existed.”

“But is a remarkable coincidence. Too remarkable, really. If we did have some influence on this world, how far does it go? Only written material? Or perhaps it includes ideas. Anyway, I’ve got a point beyond philosophy. There’s this place I haven’t written about yet, but I’ve been meaning to. If it exists, and we can get there, we’d be set, I think.”
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya III   You in Felarya III - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 2:18 pm

"Sure. Thanks, Doug." said Brent, taking the half that Doug had offered him. 'Man, I never thought I'd see one of these again.' he thought as he bit into the burger. He listened to Doug talk about the dimensional things and wonderings about whether or not they had any impact on this world. "I don't know, man." he said. "All this dimensional stuff's WAY too complicated for me." He then heard him talk about a place that he had thought, and that they'd be safe if they were there. "Really?" Brent said, leaning up a bit. "What kind of place?"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya III   You in Felarya III - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:58 pm

“It’s the Centauri Terraforming station, or at least one module of it,” Doug explained, in between bites of his half of the cheeseburger. “High technology kind of place, think Star Trek. Anyway, it, along with enough ice to form a sizeable lake, were deposited on Felarya. It had a pretty big entrance, as the ice chilled the air and caused a perpetual fog to shroud the area until the ice melted. When the ice did melt to form a lake, the station became an underwater one.”

“The bad part is getting to it. The station’s in a deep canyon, in a region filled with canyons, ravines, mountains and such. Somewhere south of the great rocky fields I believe. The terrain’s too harsh for the suburban, and we don’t have the equipment for rock climbing. Worse, the sudden influx of water has led to the area becoming crawling with life. It’s become the favorite hunting grounds for several predators. A few I’ve designed…”

“I don’t even know if it exists,” Doug said, “But I was thinking of asking Narin if she has seen the fog I’ve described, or the new lake that formed.”
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya III   You in Felarya III - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:11 pm

"Centaur Transforming Station? You mean, it's like a machine that changes the DNA and changes you into another creature like a predator or something, or is it like a station where people can live over there?" he asked. "Anyway, sounds pretty dangerous with all of those predators and stuff. What kind of predators are over there? And I think you'll have to wait until morning to ask Narin about it's existense." he said, hearing Narin's soft snoring.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya III   You in Felarya III - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:29 pm

“That’s Centauri Terraforming Station. Alpha Centauri is the name of a binary star system where it was located. It was built to terraform an icy planet into a habitable one. It was, in essence, a colony adapted for harsh environments,” Doug said. He yawned and looked up at the sky, which was becoming a dim twilight. The stars, though, seemed strange. He couldn’t pick out any of the constellations he knew. “I’m fine to wait to tommorow. I’m tired myself…” Shrugging, he went and laid down by the suburban to try and fall asleep.

However, tired as he was, sleep was slow in coming. A chilly wind blew as the night came. Doug kept shivering, waking him up. After a futile hour, he groggily got up and opened the suburban, looking for anything to use as a blanket. He couldn’t find anything. He turned to look over at the sleeping harpy, envious of her feathers. An idea came to him, and tired as he was, he didn’t stop to think about it. He tiredly walked over to one of Narin’s huge wings and crawled under it, immersing himself in the warm feathers. Using his arm as a pillow, it wasn’t long before he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya III   You in Felarya III - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:38 pm

"Okay, Doug. Good night, he said, still in his position between the harpy's toes. However, the wind began to blow, and it began to chill him as well. Seeing Doug go to sleep underneath Narin's wing, he grabbed his backpack and crawled under the other one. Using his backpack as a pillow, he soon fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya III   You in Felarya III - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:21 am

The hard ground caused Doug’s sleep to be restless. It wasn’t long before he woke up again, finding a rock jabbing into his back. Groaning in a half asleep way, he rolled over in a half asleep way. Unconsciously, as he turned, he reached for the covers that would have been present on his old bed. In reality, he accidentally grabbed one of Narin’s feathers and plucked it. As his tired mind began to realize what he just did, he became fully awake. He held the huge feather in front of himself and looked at it wide eyed, hoping that he didn’t anger Narin.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya III   You in Felarya III - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:30 am

Narin woke up and let out a 'GAH!!' as she felt one of her feathers being plucked from one of her wings. She looked to see Doug under her wing, holding the plucked feather, and looked to see Brent underneath her other wing, who was sound asleep. She realized that they were using her wings as a cover, and that Doug must've pulled out her feather by accident. She turned to face Doug, and placed one of her wings behind Doug so he wouldn't run away. "So, you wanted a little souvenir, did ya?" she said with a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya III   You in Felarya III - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:50 am

Frightened by what the harpy might do, Doug dropped the feather and scrambled backwards. He let out a small gasp as his back bumped into the wing. He looked at the wing, then at Narin’s face. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to! It was an accident!” Doug tried to explain, his words sounding panicked and jumbled. “It just that I forgot I was under your wing. The hard ground was making me restless, and I was just turning over. I thought I was pulling on a blanket or some bed sheets. I’m sorry! I really am.”
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya III   You in Felarya III - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:58 am

Narin listened to his panicked explanation, and said, "Calm down, Doug! I'm not mad at you! I mean, it was just a feather after all. It just hurt a little." She then scooped up the feather he inadvertantly plucked out, and gave it to him. "Here. Take it. You plucked it out, you might as well keep it." she said as she stroked him with her wing.

"So, the hard ground was making your restless, eh?" A mischevious grin then crept onto her face. "Do you need to sleep somewhere..." She then leaned her face towards him until it was five feet away from him. "...softer?"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya III   You in Felarya III - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:03 am

He breathed a sigh of relief when he heard Narin explained that she wasn’t mad. “Thank you,” He said in a much calmer voice, accepting the feather. It was big enough to serve as a small blanket for him.

However, when Narin leaned her face down to him, he began to become frightened again. He tried to step back, only to bump into Narin’s wing again. “Um, I guess so…what did you have in mind,” Doug asked in a slightly halting voice.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya III   You in Felarya III - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:11 am

Narin's mischevious smile only widened as Doug asked what she had in mind, and she scooped him up with her wing, and lied back down on her back. She then lowered him near her breasts, and placed him in between them. "Better?" she asked, giggling a bit with her mischevious grin still on her face.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya III   You in Felarya III - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:28 am

As Narin scooped him up, he clutched tightly to the wing. He felt a sense of vertigo as he looked down to see the ground rushing by underneath himself. He then saw his destination, and his face reddened as he realized what Narin had meant. “Now wait, I didn’t mean…” Doug started, but got no further before Narin put him down. He closed his eyes as he came into contact with her bosom, but he felt the smooth skin as he slid between the breasts. Within moments, he came to rest against the harpy’s sternum, his face red and hot from embarrassment.

He considered protesting, but he was afraid of offending Narin by turning down her offer. It was safer than sleeping on the ground, where another predator might stealthily sneak up to snatch him away. No predator would try to reach him here. And there was no denying that it was much, much more comfortable than the rocky ground. Her skin was soft and smooth, and he was warmed nicely by the two huge mounds of flesh on either side of him. Doug was bounced a bit as she giggled, but while she breathed, he rose and fell in a gentle rhythm that he found soothing. “…yes,” He said after a moment. “Much better.” He shifted around a little bit, quickly finding a comfortable position.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya III   You in Felarya III - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:33 am

She smiled as Doug quickly made himself comfortable in between her breasts. "Good. Well, I'm gonna go back to sleep. G'night." She then went back to her original position she was in before Doug woke her up. And considering there wasn't anyone who was relaxing on her foot, she stretched it out and went back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya III   You in Felarya III - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:53 am

Turning around one last time, Doug wrapped the feather around himself like a blanket. He closed his eyes and simply listened as he waited for sleep to come to him. He could hear the sounds of Narin’s breath, and the faint sounds of her heart beating within her chest. He heard the night sounds of the strange land, muted by the soft, warm flesh surrounding him on all sides. Despite his thoughts about being trapped in a strange and dangerous land, his comfortable position soon lulled him into a deep sleep. This time he did sleep peacefully, stirring only rarely.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya III   You in Felarya III - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:24 pm

Brent woke up as sunlight hit his eyes. He crawled out from underneath Narin's wing and stretching out while yawning, saying, "Ah, this looks like it'll be a good day!" He looked at Narin and looked to see Doug in between her breasts, and couldn't help but chuckle a little bit at the scene. "Well, looks like they're still asleep. I'll just keep myself busy until they wake up." He then pulled out his iPod and listened to some classical music as the sun rose.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya III   You in Felarya III - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:38 pm

Doug still slept peacefully, undisturbed by the rising sun. He had slept deeply throughout the night. His dreams were influenced by the constant rise and fall of Narin’s chest, causing him to envision a sailing ship in his mind. In reality, he simply turned away from the sun and continued sleeping. His breathing changed slightly, and he began snoring softly. But he continued to sleep despite the rising sun.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya III   You in Felarya III - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:50 pm

As Brent listened to his iPod, Narin's eye's fluttered open, and she sat up, looking at Brent. Seeing her wake up, Brent turned off his iPod and put it in his pocket. "Morning, Narin."

"Morning, Brent."

"So...Doug's in between your..."

"Yeah, he was uncomfortable on the ground, so..."

"Ah, of course! Looks like he's sleeping well."

"Yeah, he does." Narin then stroked his head with her wing. "So, we should probably wait until he wakes up, huh?" she asked.

"Yeah, that might be a good idea." he replied.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya III   You in Felarya III - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:10 pm

Narin’s speech, soft though it was, reverberated through her chest. From the gentle influence of this voice, Doug passed from a deep slumber to a light sleep, and from a light sleep to a drowsy wakefulness. Slowly he opened his eyes and looked up briefly at the morning light.

“Mornin’ already?” Doug said groggily. “Go an’ turn off th’ sun would’ja? Lemme sleep some more…”
Back to top Go down
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya III   You in Felarya III - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:45 am

Alris had changed to his dragon form and moved one of his wings to cover everyone.

Daniel had cuddled up against Arrayya's body and was sleeping peacefully. Arrayya smiled as she looked at Daniel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bmxracerad.com
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya III   You in Felarya III - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:54 pm

Seeing Alris spread his wing over them, covering up the sun, Brent said, "Well, I think that Alris just solved your problem, Doug."

Narin nodded in agreement, not wanting her voice to wake Doug from his slumber again.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya III   You in Felarya III - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:18 pm

“Ah, Never mind…” Doug said, still groggy. “If it’s dawn, I suppose it’s time to go…” For a moment, he just lay there, waiting for his mind to fully awaken. “I have to say, Narin. I slept quite well. Thank you,” He said after a moment. He put his hands against Narin’s sternum to push himself up. The two huge breasts on either side blocked him, keeping him firmly against Narin’s sternum. He tried again, but he couldn’t lift the huge weight around him. Changing tactics, he pulled himself forward, but there was nowhere where he could get a good grip.

“Ummm…Narin? I…I think I might be…stuck,” Doug said sheepishly, his face turning red again from embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya III   You in Felarya III - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:29 pm

"Glad you got a good night's sleep." Narin said, smiling as Doug decided to wake up.

Seeing Doug stuck in between her breasts, she giggled a little bit at his perdicament, then said, "Well, since I can't grab you with my wings, and since you're too far up for me to grab you with my talons, I'll have to do this instead." She then opened her mouth and closed it around Doug's upper half, grabbing him with her lips. She retruded her tongue as far back to keep from getting him wet, then gently pulled Doug out from between her breasts, and lowered her head to the ground. Once Doug's feet hit the ground, she opened her mouth again, freeing Doug from the grip of her lips. "Sorry if that startled you a little bit." she said apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya III   You in Felarya III - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:41 pm

Initially when Narin closed her lips around him, he cried out in surprised. In the dim red light filtering through her cheeks, Doug saw her massive tongue bunched up in the back, her huge teeth that could easily bite him in two. But she made no move to eat him, and he felt himself being pulled free from her bosom. Within moments, he felt his lower half dangling in midair, and he realized that all that was keeping him from plummeting was her lips sealed around his back and belly. The disconcerting feel of vertigo compelled him to grab hold of a couple of her teeth, just in case.

Soon however, he felt his feet touch solid ground again, and Narin released him from her mouth. Despite her gentleness, Doug was glad to be free of her mouth. “It’s alright, Narin.” Doug then looked at Brent. “Just so you know, that sleeping between the…you know, it was her idea.”

“Not that I protested all that hard, really…” He admitted after a pause.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya III   You in Felarya III - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:47 pm

"Eh, it's okay. You got a good night's sleep and that's all that matters." Brent said with a smile.

"So, what do you guys want to do while we wait on the others?" he asked, talking about Daniel, Alris, and Arrayya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya III   You in Felarya III - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You in Felarya III
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next