Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You in Felarya III

Go down 
+3
Tuc135
Malahite
The Joker
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

You in Felarya III - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya III   You in Felarya III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 6:29 pm

"Relax." Dan said as a black-scaled Naga with shiny black hair slithered up behind him, "Arrayya isn't the kind of Naga who eats people who I ally with."
Back to top Go down
http://www.bmxracerad.com
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya III   You in Felarya III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:25 pm

Brent gaped as the humongous naga slithered towards them. Before, Brent had always tried to estimate how big a naga was, and would estimate just what exactly they would look like. Now, here was an honest to goodness naga, now towering before them. Brent wasn't exactly sure how the others felt about it, but for him, it was awe-inspiring. Eventually, Brent got a grip on himself, and spoke to the naga saying with a smile, "So...you must be Dan's friend, Arrayya. It's a pleasure to meet you! I'm Brent!"

Last edited by The Joker on Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya III   You in Felarya III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:10 pm

“Holy…” Was all Doug could murmur at the sight. The sheer immensity of the naga boggled his mind. Up till this point, he had still believed that he was still on earth somewhere, despite what he said to Brent. Now here was proof, in the flesh, that he was indeed in a world that he had known to be fiction. The impossibility of it all, not to mention the immensity of the being before himself overwhelmed him. His head felt light, and his vision swam. He sat, or rather slumped, down against the side of the suburban, holding his head.

On the heels of the first realization came another. His life was no longer in his hands. It was in the naga’s. She could spare and protect them, and he would be safe. She could abandon them, leaving them alone on a world filled with beings this size, most of which were hungry. Or if she was hungry herself, no matter what he could do, she could… His mind rebelled at that line of thought. He wasn’t used to this kind of situation!

“Guys…I ain’t feeling to well…” Doug said. He felt dizzy, and was glad that he hadn’t gotten around to eating dinner yet. If he had, he suspected he would be seeing it again.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya III   You in Felarya III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 5:03 am

Hearing Doug say he wasn't feeling too good, Brent turned around to see Doug looking absolutely sick. He couldn't blame him, though. After all, seeing the naga in front of them could make anybody woozy. After thinking for a moment, Brent rummaged through his backpack, and pulled out a medicine container. "Would you care for an aspirin, Doug? You look like you could use one." he said to him, offering the container.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya III   You in Felarya III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:39 am

“Thanks, but I’ll be fine. Just…just give me a minute,” Doug said. He closed his eyes a moment, and waited for the lightheadedness to pass. Gradually, the world seemed to stop spinning, and his stomach stopped rebelling. He opened his eyes again and looked at the huge naga. This time, after the initial shock had passed, he could look at her without becoming (as) ill again. He wondered how big her heart must be, to pump blood to that massive volume of tissue.

“Madam, I hope you’re one of the friends that Dan mentioned,” Doug said, “Otherwise this is gonna be a real bad day.” He got the key to his suburban ready, just in case she wasn’t.
Back to top Go down
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya III   You in Felarya III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:16 pm

"Like I'd even hurt my own creator." Arrayya exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya III   You in Felarya III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:16 pm

(((MegaDan, do you think that you could put a little more information into your posts? It's rather hard for me to RP with just one line from the other RP'ers.)))
Back to top Go down
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya III   You in Felarya III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:02 am

((Okay))

"It's okay, Arrayya." Daniel said, "He was just curious."

Arrayya's expression softened to a gentle smile. "I'm glad we've got that settled." she said happily. She ran her fingers through her hair, combing it.

Meanwhile, a young man in mostly gray landed near the group. "Daniel, I still can't believe you brought me from my home to aid you."

"Alris, cool it." Daniel replied sternly, "I know far better than anyone that you are one of the best fighters I've created."
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya III   You in Felarya III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:59 am

(((Thanks Dan)))

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to offend you Arrayya,” Doug said hastily. “I’m just feeling slight paranoid, given that I suddenly transported to this world.” Now that the initial shock was starting to wear off, Doug was feeling better. He stood and leaned against the suburban, and gazed up at Arrayya. He was becoming fascinated with her from a scientific standpoint. He had an interest in biology, and much of what he learned told him that this creature was not possible. Yet there she stood, as much as she could without legs.

“Fascinating, I never knew that life could exist on this scale,” He said. “Um, pardon me if I’m being too forward, but could I feel your pulse? Just on the wrist.”
Back to top Go down
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya III   You in Felarya III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 12:33 pm

"Of course." Arrayya said happily as she lowered her hand.

Alris turned to Daniel. "Do you mind if I go to my dragon form?" he asked, "I really need to stretch my wings."

"Go ahead." Daniel replied.

Alris immediately transformed into a massive, seven-winged dragon.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya III   You in Felarya III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 1:02 pm

Startled, Doug spun just in time to see Alris transform into the huge dragon. He glanced at Arrayya, then back at the Alris dragon.

“This keeps getting more and more strange. One biological impossibility at a time, please,” He commented. Shrugging, he walked over to Arrayya’s hand. He took a moment to feel the skin. It felt much like a human’s and didn’t seem unusual. He debated a moment whether to climb onto the hand, but he figured if Arrayya meant him harm, she’d have done it already. After a moment, he climbed on and moved to the wrist. Kneeling, he placed his hands where the Ulnar artery would be found in humans.

“The pulse doesn’t feel particularly rapid, nor proportionally stronger in relation to your size,” Doug said, after a moment, sitting down on the hand. “I don’t get it. How does your heart handle the increased volume and still supply all the tissue’s needs? Your blood would have to be extremely efficient at transporting oxygen.”

Granted, it might seem odd for Doug to focus on biology at a time like this, but he did so to distract himself from other matters. One being how he was going to get back home. Another was that Arrayya’s upper half appeared very much like an attractive woman, and Doug didn’t want to annoy her by staring at her chest. Even if she didn’t have a problem with it, Doug was a modest person, and would offer her his sweater had they been the same size.
Back to top Go down
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya III   You in Felarya III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 1:18 pm

"I'm not exactly sure of what you mean." Arrayya said.

"I'm guessing that there's something about Felarya that allows giant lifeforms to flourish." Daniel said.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya III   You in Felarya III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 12:34 pm

“There’s something, alright. What is the question,” Doug said. “But never mind that. I just have an interest in biology, but studying the life here would take a lifetime.” Doug paused, thinking a moment. He continued in a much more sober voice.

“But I don’t have a lifetime to give really. So many abrupt changes in just a few minutes time has left me rather stunned, you know. I can get distracted easily when I’m stressed out. The real issue I should be thinking about is how to get back home. Don’t get me wrong, Felarya would be a nice place to visit, but only with the proper preparations and precautions. No offense, Arrayya, but I’m used to a world where humans are firmly at the top of the food chain. I’ve got a life back on earth, and I’d like to get back to it.”

“Now, if this really is Felarya, and not a coincidental resemblance, I think the best bet would be Ur-Sagol and the dimensional gate there. Does anyone here know where it is?” Doug asked.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya III   You in Felarya III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:16 am

Brent thought for a minute before realizing something. "Hang on a second! I have a map of Felarya saved on my laptop." Brent said as he unzipped his backpack and pulled his laptop out, opening the picture of the map of Felarya. "Hmmm...Ur-Sagol's ruins are right there, but we would need to know where we are now in order for this map to be of much use." He then turned towards Arrayya and asked, " Hey, Arraya, you wouldn't happen to know where in Felarya we are, would you?"
Back to top Go down
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya III   You in Felarya III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:22 pm

"Not off the top of my head." Arrayya said.

"I think we're near some ruins leading to a desert." Daniel said.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya III   You in Felarya III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:09 pm

“A desert, huh?” Doug said, thinking. He rubbed his chin for a moment. “Well, I think that the best course of action would be to go to those ruins. Chances are, they would be a landmark on the map that would help us get our bearings.”

“However, I think we should steer clear of the desert. The suburban can’t handle loose sand like that. Besides, the water I brought might keep us humans hydrated for a while, it won’t be near enough for someone your size Arrayya. Plus if it is the …um what was it, Akapor or something like that, stepping on the sand would be an instant death sentence. I don’t know if the suburban would protect us from that time shift thingy.”

“What do you guys say? Should we find these ruins?” Doug asked, sliding off Arrayya’s wrist. “I can give you all a lift if you want. You best get everything you want to save out of your car Brent. I doubt we’ll be coming back this way.”
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya III   You in Felarya III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:33 am

"Hmmm...ruins, huh? Sounds fun!" He said as he went to his car and pulled out a few bottles of water, stuffed them in his backpack, and grabbed his keys as he closed the car door. "(sigh) I'm gonna miss this car." he said to no one in particular as he ran his hand along the warm metal, and walked away from it to join the others. 'It's gonna be a doozy explaining why I don't have a car when I get back home.' he thought as he said, "So, shall we get going?"
Back to top Go down
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya III   You in Felarya III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:27 am

OOC:is it to late for me to join?)
Back to top Go down
http://DecepticonBarricade.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya III   You in Felarya III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:58 pm

(Of course not! Feel free to join!)
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya III   You in Felarya III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:32 pm

(Anyway, until Googlememan does decide to join the RP, it wouldn't too much to ask if we could keep things going, would it?)
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya III   You in Felarya III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:53 pm

Doug got into the suburban and started up the engine. It might be noisier than walking, but Doug figured that the extra speed the suburban could provide could mean the difference between life and death. But with the Arrayya watching out for them, it shouldn’t be a problem. Doug snacked on the tater tots as he waited for everyone else to get in.

“Well, here goes nothing,” Doug commented after everyone was on. Putting the car in drive, he began driving in the direction of the ruins.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya III   You in Felarya III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:37 am

As Doug waited for everyone to get in the suburban, he decided to sit in the backseat in case anyone wanted to sit in the front seat. After all, he wasn't picky about which seat he sat in. Seeing that the car was moving, he decided to look out the window to enjoy the scenery. "Well, this should be fun." he said to no one in particular. "Hmmm...I wonder if we'll meet anybody else." he pondered aloud.
Back to top Go down
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya III   You in Felarya III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:36 am

Dan hopped onto Alris' back. "I'll watch from the air." he said.
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya III   You in Felarya III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 8:33 am

"Alright..." Spenser said, cautiously looking around from inside the tree. "I figure if we check out these ruins, it may give us some sort of idea of where we are, and what this desert is. Hopefully there's some sort of city nearby that we can hide in to get away from the predators."

He sighed and walked towards the suburban.

"You know," Spenser added, "Don't you think that most giant predators could easily catch a car? I remember reading that most of them could easily catch us, pick us up, rip the car in half...that isn't the kind of death I want to deal with."
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya III   You in Felarya III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 8:45 am

"Well, with a car, we at least have a ghost of a chance getting away from a predator. Besides, considering that we have Arrayya with us, we should be fine." said Brent, looking at Spenser as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya III   You in Felarya III - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You in Felarya III
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next