Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Surviving Felarya, take two.

Go down 
+3
schoolhater
Reptillian
Tuc135
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:50 pm

Rose uncovered her eyes she looked around her smiling "aw wow this is great"she says ziooing around a nearby tree she flew back over to Aeille smiling she clapped happily "so what should we do i mean we can have some fun now ooh before we do is there anything i should know and watch out for i mean besides the normal predators"
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:24 pm

Ha'dara heard Verira talk, and turned away just enough so she couldn't see the embarrased look on his face "I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and I don't know this area."
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:10 pm

“Oh, them? You can fly a lot faster than most can run now,” Aeille said. “Besides, if anyone causes any trouble, I’ll just zap ‘em! But why are you worrying about predators? There were two back there who wouldn’t eat you.”

“But they seem boring anyway. Lets find us some people we can have fun with, what do you say?”
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:00 pm

Verira started laughing, she knew exactly why Ha'dara didn't wanna look at her. "don't worry, it's nothing to be ASHAMED of" She said, in a very taunting tone.
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:32 pm

"cool alright then let's go"Rose says a little too eagerly she flew forwards into the forest and then back to aeille then she she placed the storm sprite on her shoulder before flying back into the forest she musn't have been paying atention that or it was realy well camoflaged because rose felt it stretch when she flew into it but then it snaapped back into position she saw aeille fall from her shoulder nd rose seemed to be suspended in mid-air but from her point of view she could see the silk strands that she had flown into she gasped struggling but that seemed to get her more entangled in the silk strands.
"ugh where did this come from?"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:39 pm

“Aagh!” Aeille shouted, as she suddenly tumbled from Rose’s shoulder. She recovered mid fall and righted herself. She zipped back up to Rose. “Looks like ya found another dridder, Rose,” She giggled, flying near her head. “Quit struggling, you’re only tangling yourself up worse. Here, let me take a look,” Aeille said, zipping to one of Rose’s arms. She landed on it, and began using a bit of energy coming from her fingertips to start cutting through the strands one by one.

“Rose, stop struggling! You’re just making this, no!” Aeille shouted as she slipped off the arm. She tried to fly back, but it was too late. The sticky strands of the silk web hit her, and stuck fast. Aeille was caught in the web next to Rose’s hand. “Well, this is just wonderful.” She complained.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:14 am

"maybe the webs abandoned yeah that's it no if it were abandoned it would have been taken down"Rose says she tried to move the arm aeille had been cutting but to no avail it was stuck back in the web rose sighed "at least it's quite comfy"she says uneasily looking around her leaves gently falling from the tree tops rose tried to remain calm but try as she may she could not and tears had already formed in her eyes "where is she the dridder i mean she she must come back to...to check..her..her webs we can try reasoning with her this web is small the dridder is probably human size"she says timidly rose heard a twig snapping nearby and she struggle more franticly but got more and more entangled in the web "i think she's here"

Rose panicked her breathing bacame faster "Aeille come on we need to think of somehing before the dridder finds us"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:39 am

“Will you stop already you stupid cat! You’re just making things worse!” Aeille whispered tersely at Rose, as she tried to cut away at the strands of sticky silk. She had to move carefully, to avoid damaging her delicate wings that were stuck to the web. “Keep still and don’t draw attention to yourself!”

“It’s a little too late for that, I’m afraid,” A voice said from above them. Craning her head up, Aeille saw the web’s owner, a massive dridder, perched on the branches above them. She clambered down to bring her head to their level. “Odd, are you a neko or a fairy?” The dridder asked, looking closely at Rose’s wings. She stuck out her tongue and gave Rose a good lick. “You still taste like a neko. But it doesn’t matter, you’ll still be tasty either way.” With one hand, she gently pulled Rose from the web, taking care not to damage her wings.

“As for the real fairy, well, I’ve always wondered what they tasted like. You’ll make a good snack too.” The dridder added, pulling Aeille from the web too, albeit less gently. Aeille cried out as one of her wings was damaged by the sticky strands.

“So, who’ll be the first?” The dridder asked, licking her lips hungrily while looking at the two.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:28 am

Rose panicked, kicking her legs she knew this was useless, maybe she could try different techniques to escape from the dridder, but what could she do if she offered there services the dridder might laugh in her face and rose didn't want to be humiliated, not that it would matter but maybe she could convince the dridder to keep them alive for longer, she just had to think of what to say and then rose got it "oh great dridder if you eat us now you'll spoil your appetite, i mean a magnifisent dridder like yourself would have other traps set about the place, they may even have people in who are much tastier than we are, and of course i wouldn't be surprised if you already had children to look after, i mean you must have all the men after you and i doubt they'd provide for children, if that is true i would much like to meet your children"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:11 am

“Ha ha! Trust me, neko, don’t worry about spoiling my appetite. A small neko and an even smaller fairy won’t make much of a dent in it,” The dridder laughed, carrying Rose and Aeille away from the web. She didn’t really pay attention to Rose’s frantic pleading. “Besides, I could just wrap you up for later and save you for …wait? What was that?” The dridder paused, bringing the two up to her face again.

“Did I hear that right? You wanted to see my children?” The dridder asked looking at the two closely. “Really, what good will that do you? I’ll just eat you afterwards.”
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:19 am

"um"Rose thought,maybe she could convince the dridder otherwise she could convince her to wrap them up for later it may prove lucky if that was to happen,"well i just though,maybe if we met your children we could go happily,and i imagine, they wouldn't be much bigger than a small human child"she says smiling uneasily,her negotiations with the dridder seemed to be going well,at least for now.Rose swallowed nervously glancing over to Aeille,a few moments passed and she looked back at the dridder "and after we've seen your children you could, oh i don't know you could kep us around for a bit if you wanted and i'm pretty sure our children would be glad to meet us, before our unescapable demise"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:43 am

“…You’re just trying to buy time, aren’t you?” The Dridder asked, looking at them dubiously.

“No, she just really likes children, that’s all! She was a nursery maid back at that big city,” Aeille said, trying to keep a straight face despite the pain her broken wing caused her. “Cared for all sorts of children, she did!”

“Is that so?” The Dridder mused. She fell silent for a moment. “Well, I have to say I’m flattered. I didn’t imagine any of you food types would want to see my children. What harm can it do? I’ll just eat you later. Who knows, maybe I could use you to teach the little ones how to use their venom and fangs to drink from prey.” The dridder turned and changed her direction, striding back towards her lair.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:07 pm

Rose turned a pale colour hearing what the dridder had said about the venom and fangs,"um please i'd apreciate it if you didn't do that"but despite what the dridder had said to her,rose couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief at not being eaten yet although,rose figured she may have gotten herself into something worse."I personnaly am glad, you chose to allow me to see your children oh great dridder" she says trying to impress the dridder with how calm she was,maybe if she remained calm for as long as she possibly could, maybe the dridder would just let her go,although rose highly doubted the dridder would let her gomaybe she would keep her around longer.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:07 pm

After a while of traveling, the Dridder eventually entered a large cavern. The walls, floor, and ceiling were covered with a silk layer, and numerous webs were splayed about in a haphazard, chaotic manner. Some of these webs had numerous silk cocoons stuck in them.

“Children! I’m home!” The dridder called out, after she had entered the cavern. Immediately, there came the patter of numerous small feet. The dridder was quickly surrounded by no less than eleven tiny dridder children, all about half a human’s height. They all clamoured around the dridder mother, running about her feet, climbing up onto the webs on the walls and ceiling, and scaling up her legs to ride on her spidery back. The whole while, they plied her with questions.

“Didja bring anything for us to eat again?”
“Who’s the neko?”
“Can we try using our fangs yet?
“Hey, is that a fairy with the neko?”
“The neko’s got wings! How’d she do that?”
“Could I ride in your hair again?”
“Make him stop bugging me!”
“Is the fairy for eating?”
“Why is that fairy blue?”
“Cool! When I go near the fairy, my hair sticks up!”
“Can we go hunting with you today?”
“What’s for dinner?”

“Children, children, give mommy a chance to speak please!” The dridder said. “I’ve got a special surprise for you. To the dining room!” The young dridders squealed with anticipation, and rapidly scurried to another section of the cave, with the dridder mother following after them. She transferred Aeille and Rose to one hand, and plucked a silk pouch of her hip with the other. The pouch writhed with something alive inside of it. In the dinning room/cave, the eleven dridder children eagerly awaited their mother. The mother dridder set the pouch down in the center of the room, and held one of the ropes keeping it closed.

“Everyone ready?” The dridder asked. The children eagerly shouted their answers. “Well then, here they go!” The dridder mother pulled sharply on the rope, causing the pouch to suddenly come open. Several dozen frightened rabbits leapt from the pouch and darted about the room. The dridder children squealed with delight as they chased down the rabbits.

“Well, neko, there they are. A rather small family, but I decided to start small, they were my first egg sac.” The dridder said, watching her children enjoy themselves and learning to hunt. “A dridder couldn’t ask for a better family though. But you’re right, it’s difficult without their father around.”
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:28 pm

"aw there adorable" Rose says in a sweet tone almost forgetting the position she was in,rose had to laugh though when she was listening to the dridder children speak to there mother, she giggled looking at the little dridder children.

"It must be so hard trying to look after your children,especially in a place like this,i mean come on felarya's not very safe for young children,and then without help from there father i suppose things are more difficult,children need that extra support in there lives,a childhood won't last forever and you have to make the most of the time you have with them"Rose says with a sigh remembering the position she was in.

Rose giggled watching the children pounce upon the rabbits,rose felt sorry for the children they'd grow up without a father and be completly dependant on there mother all the time,rose sighed looking to the dridder mother she stared up at her face, "ok then,i can die happy now, just.....get it over with"she says before closing her eyes,rose had no intention of seeing there fate, she swallowed nervously before she began struggling again and kicking her legs.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:53 pm

“Well, I suppose it’s time for my dinner anyway,” The dridder mother said with a shrug. “Though I must thank you for the kind words about my children. You’re the first prey to ever tell me anything like that. I-“ The dridder began, but was interrupted as one of the young dridders, her belly full and squirming with rabbits, clambered up onto her arm.

“Hey, how did that neko get her wings?” She asked, looking up at her mother’s face.

“I don’t know honey,” The mother replied.

“Um, actually, I gave them to her,” Aeille said.

“You did? Could you give me a set of wings too?” The child asked eagerly, climbing up to look closely at the fairy.

“My wing is hurt, I can’t use much of my magic until it heals,” Aeille responded.

“Oh,” The child said. “Hey, mom, can we keep them?”

“I beg your pardon?” The mother asked.

“Can we keep them? Like pets? I’d take good care of them, and feed them and take care of the fairy’s wings!” The child said, giving her mother the saddest look she could. The resulting face appeared much more cute and funny than actually sad.

“I dunno…” The mother said.

“Please?” The child begged. Before the mother could respond, the rest of the children joined in, pelting their mother with a barrage of ‘please’.

“Oh, alright. We’ll see how it goes,” The mother said. She looked at Rose and Aeille. “It looks like you won’t be eaten after all. Be a good pet to my children now,” She added, setting the two of them down among the children. The children wasted no time. Half a dozen of them picked up Rose and carried her to a comfortable (non sticky) sleeping web. Another one carried Aeille to a nearby web, and made a big production out of wrapping her in silk bandages. She was practically mummified by the time they were done. The mother watched the whole process, laughing softly to herself, before going to get a cocooned human for her dinner. The children began plying Aeille and Rose with rapid fire questions.

“What do neko fairies eat anyway?”
“What should we name the two of them?”
“Is the wing healed yet? How long will it take?”
“Maybe she could take us flying later?”
“You’re using too many bandages. It was her wing that was hurt, not her body!”
“Do you like being scratched behind the ears?”
“Can you really walk on just two legs?”
“Could you make me into a dridder fairy?”
“Your tail is really soft. May I pet it?”
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:18 am

Ha'dara turned to look at Verira "Oh really? Then why are you laughing?" he asked in a lower tone than before.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:17 am

"someone up there likes us"Rose says softly to herself,she looked around at the dridder children although rose had to admit it was cute what they were doing,she blushed slightly looking confused at the children "names we already have names"she says to the dridder children although she highly doubted they would listen to her."Look i'm nothing different i'm still a neko and not a fairy,i can't use magic"Rose paused to catch her breathe and listen to the dridder children.

Rose was practicly shaking with laughter,she couldn't help herself she found the situation she was in funny,although on the downside she probably wasn't allowed to leave the cave and would be forced to stay as a pet to the dridder children,alongside Aeille,rose glanced over at the storm sprite and couldn't help but laugh out she could see aeille's eyes and various other parts of her body, the bits that were not covered in silk that is."We can walk on two legs,or fly but i only started flying recently and i'm not that good at it otherwise we wouldn't be here,um you may pet my tail if you like,As i said before i'm not a neko-fairy i'm just a neko i eat fruit and fish and stuff like that i don't know what aeille eats though."Rose swallowed nervously getting off from the sleeping web and stood looking down a the children they were only half her size and rose found this to be cute.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:30 am

(OOC: If I may, I might enter this RP as well? Although I'll try a more standardissed pred character this time :p )

Not too far away from the dridders cave, another, near adult juvenile male Dridder strided past almost balefully, this one was wearing full battle armour and carrying a rather large scimitar slung on his shoulder.

"I can't beleive I have to go out on another naga hunt... I only just got back like 4 hours ago..." he grumbled to himself. He did not like all the fighting, despite his formidable size and battle skills... many considered him the gentle giant of Dridders, and the clan elders decided they would not let him waste such staggering fighting potential by being weak, and so continuously pushed him into the war full force. But he lacked the sadistic cruel streak that was common in Dridders, he hated fighting, he hated killing... and was even reluctant to eat living prey most of the time...

But when forced to, he could be a vicious fighting machine, ruthless, efficient, and utterly relentless... These breif bursts of killer instinct is what the others wanted him to be all the time. and they are doing everything to make sure he does.

"Hm?" He snapped out of his thoughts as he passed a particular cave.

"Hello? Auntie? You Home? I have to go away again very soon, so I thought I'd drop by..." he called out.
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:51 am

A few of the dridder children amused themselves by playing doctor with Aeille, taking her temperature, listening to her heartbeat, and diagnosing a wide variety of increasingly silly and ridiculous ailments, and prescribing an equally humorous variety of treatments. Aeille was irritated initially. She kept trying to get off the web and take the bandages off of herself. Each time, one of the dridder children would pick her up and return her to the web, and for each bandage that was removed, several more were put back on. When she saw Rose laughing at her, though, Aeille couldn’t help but join in.

“Well Rose, aren’t they something else? I never thought I’d see dridders this adorable before!” Aeille said laughing, as she sat up on the web and looked at the dridders clustered around Rose. They were petting her tail, asking her more questions, and one or two tried to climb up to perch on her shoulders, before jumping off to land on the springy silk surface of the cave. And despite her answers to the contrary, they continued to call her a neko fairy. Hearing Aeille call Rose by name sparked off another flurry of questions and statements.

“Rose? Her name is Rose?”
“I could think of a better one.”
“Hey, I think Rose sounds pretty.
“Could I call you Rosie?”
“Would you mind if I made up a nickname anyway?”
“What about the fairy? Does she have a name already?
“Why do you call yourself Rose? You don’t look like one.”

The flurry of questions only caused Aeille to burst out laughing harder. “Hahaha, They are a curious bunch to be sure! Why don’t you teach them a game or something? They certainly seem active enough. Wait, was it humans or nekos who had all those games called sports?”

<><><><><>
The dridder mother looked up at the familiar voice of her nephew. She scurried out to meet him, hugging him despite the armor he wore. “Oh, hello! Its good too see you again! Do you have a moment to spare before you go? You know the little ones love it when you visit. I can wrap up some food for you while you see them. You preferred the dried meat over the freshly caught prey, don’t you?”
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:10 am

Rose blushed looking down at the dridder children, she took a confused step backwards and tripped over one of the dridder children, she landed on the floor with a surprised meep,but ended up laughing and rubbing her butt she sighed looking at the dridder children around her."My mother gave me the name rose and no calling me rosie wouldn't be good,you could make up a nickname because if i said no you'd only make up one anyway"she says rolling her eyes.Rose sighed getting to her feet only to fall back down again fining the hildren had wrapped silk around her ankles.

"yeah there something alright,um the fairy's name is Aeille so um yeah"Rose says a smile upon her face as she looked round at the dridder children smiling "um so does anyone here want to play a game?"she asks curiously looking around,she wondered wether she could make a run for it when they were playing the game,or even when the dridders were asleep,rose smiled giggling as she looked around at the various dridder children.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:07 am

The young male smiled and hugged his aunt with one arm gently, while setting down his sword by the entrance to the cave.

"Of course aunt.... I'm glad to see you and the children again. My opportunities to see you all are getting fewer and farther bitween. I'll just take this armour off so the pointy bits don't hurt them... he said, removing the various armour components in a practiced speedy fashion.

"Ah, thats much better...." he said, stretching and flexing his arms.

"Anything is good aunt, no need to worry about personal tastes on the road to battle..." he said to his aunts offer of food, a good soldier knows to take whatever he is given without complaint.

He walked with his aunt into the chamber with the dridderlings and said, "Heya little cousings! How are we all?"
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:08 am

"i'm laughing because you very playing all high and mighty before, and then you get lost" Verira giggled, she then took a single fish and threw it directly in between Ha'daras eyes. "hmm...what do you know, a flying fish" She said and giggled some more.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:26 am

"Good point" Ha'dara watched her pick up a fish and caught it. Swallowing it, he rolled his eyes at her joke, amused.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:16 am

"hmm...you say that you don't eat humans because of where you are from. Right?" Verira asked Ha'dara. "but have you ever even tried them? i thought it was wierd to eat humans at first too, but they are actually pretty tasty you know" She said and took another handfull of fish, before closing the net.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Felarya, take two.   Surviving Felarya, take two. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surviving Felarya, take two.
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next