Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some new flora

Go down 
+40
Ilceren
TheLightLost
Feadraug
itsmeyouidiot
thejackle123
Sehoolighan
Anime-Junkie
tkh1304
VenomX3000
Jasconius
AisuKaiko
PrinnyDood
French snack
Saironthis
Jætte_Troll
Stabs
NewMars
Oldman40k2003
Archmage_Bael
/Fish/
Goldclaw
pirostyle
Reptillian
Malahite
Nervan
GREGOLE
Tuc135
thegreatanda
MukatKiKaarn
Googlememan
Shady Knight
melancholy-melody13
The Rev
Silent_eric
Raetsu Lord Pichu
gwadahunter2222
Ewin
Karbo
Feign
Haar
44 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Haar
Great warrior
Great warrior
Haar

Some new flora Empty
PostSubject: Some new flora   Some new flora Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 6:27 am

While I was looking at the wiki, I noticed that, while the Felaryan fauna is already on its 3rd page, the flora section only has nine plants! Therefore, I decided to think up a few new plants to add to the world:

Sneeze pods:
These small plants get their name from a unique reaction that occurs upon touch. When a pod on the plant is disturbed, it releases a cloud of dust into the air, producing a sound much like a human sneeze. The dust it releases is highly dangerous, as it causes complete paralysis in anything that breathes it in. The effect only lasts about five minutes, but some clever (and lazy) predators have been known to hang out around a group of Sneeze pods, waiting for some unwitting prey to get stunned. The pods are actually connected to a tuberous plant, each plant growing around 8-10 pods. After discharging their dust, a pod generally takes about a day to reload.

Carinra:
Compared to most plant life on Felarya, Carinra is pretty harmless. The only known effect Carinra has is the ability to temporarily change the pigment of a person's skin to a random color when the leaves are ingested. The effect generally lasts 6-8 hours. It's great at parties.

Alondra:
Alondra is a very...unique type of plant. It grows long leaves in a circular pattern around a single large flower. The flower can often reach up to 12 in. in diameter, and is usually navy blue or crimson in color. Every so often, a small yellow bubble will be released from the center of the flower. The bubble will float for hours, sometimes ending up miles away from the plant that created it. Upon contact with an object, the bubble will burst, releasing a VERY powerful aphrodisiac. The aphrodisiac is short ranged, often affecting an area only a little larger than the size of the bubble it came from. The effects of the aphrodisiac are topical, and usually last about an hour. A healthy Alondra plant will produce a new bubble once every 15-20 minutes.

Devil's thorn:
Warning! This plant is HIGHLY dangerous!!
Appearing as no more than a small flower on a relatively long stalk, the stem of this plant is full of tiny barbs, each sharp enough to pierce skin with just a slight touch. Every barb is coated with a gel-like liquid housing hundreds of tiny seeds. When these seeds enter the bloodstream, they begin to sprout, traveling throughout the body of the infected and killing them within a few weeks when the plant takes root in the heart. Upon the death of the victim, the plant will send tendrils through the body, seeking soil for its final form. When it does reach soil, the many tendrils and sprouts it grew fall off, eventually withering away and leaving only a long, barbed stalk with a small flower on top. Many a traveler has been disturbed to come across a human skeleton with a single flower piercing the area where the heart was. Note: It has recently been discovered that the plant is very sensitive to changes in temperature during its early stages, so much so that changing the body temperature of its host even a single degree either way is often enough to kill the entire plant.

Skirun (aka "Boom") bush:
The bane of stealthy hunters everywhere! Nicknamed the "Boom bush," Skirun bushes look like your average, everyday bush from the outside. Inside the foliage, however, grow a bunch of red, teardrop-shaped fruits. The unique aspect of these fruits is not the fruits themselves, but rather what happens when you pick them. When the fruit is removed from the stem, it gives off a loud booming sound, easily audible from hundreds of feet away. Many predators have accidentally alerted their prey when they unwittingly knocked loose a couple of the "Boom" fruits after bumping the seemingly innocent bush. "Boom" fruit is a very sweet delicacy, said to go well with Miaxi honey. Very few people actively harvest "Boom" fruits, however, as picking them tends to alert every predator in the area to their whereabouts. If you do manage to find a person who makes their living harvesting these fruits, they will often tell you, "WHAT?! What did you say? Speak up! I cant hear you."

If I think up any more plants, I'll post them here.

Last edited by Haar on Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://haar.deviantart.com/
Feign
Marauder of the deep jungle
Feign

Some new flora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some new flora   Some new flora Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 8:28 am

Iron Spear Banyan:

A highly dangerous but also highly useful plant, the Iron Spear Banyan can spread out to cover almost an acre of land, though it isn't apparent as it lets other plants grow inside and around it. this banyan appears to have many small trunks that are interconnected by their branches, forming surreal archways and labyrinthine walls.

A unique property of an Iron Spear Banyan is that it leeches metal ore from the soil in which it grows, forming them into solid metal rods which it suspends high in it's branches. From each of these rod holding nodes, there are a number of vine-like tendrils hanging straight down. When these tendrils are disturbed, the tree shoots it's metal spear along with a bundle of roots, the power behind these spears is exceptional, and more than enough to pin even an armored human to the ground. Over the course of a few days, the roots that extended down will take hold in the victim's body and add nutrients to the newly growing trunk.

Natives familiar with this tree often use a long pole to disturb one of the spear sites until it fires, and then retrieve the simple but usable metal spear from the ground. Also, the name "Iron Spear Banyan" is a bit of a misnomer, as it will leech any ore it can find in the soil and make it's spears as an alloy of these metals. They are even able even to craft magical materials.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

Some new flora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some new flora   Some new flora Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 9:19 am

Woah ! great and well explained ideas here Smile
I especially like the sneeze pods XD
I will definitely add some of these ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Ewin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Ewin

Some new flora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some new flora   Some new flora Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 9:40 am

Lol sneeze pods!

I like the Carinra and Alondra bubbles. Could have some pretty amazing parties on Felarya with these two Laughing Evil laugh
Back to top Go down
http://elvenskies.deviantart.com/
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

Some new flora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some new flora   Some new flora Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 12:25 pm

Very interesting concept Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

Some new flora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some new flora   Some new flora Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 2:28 pm

Ah yes, we need some moar plants in Felarya dood, very interstin flora we got goin on in this thread kudos
Back to top Go down
http://pimpdaddypichu.deviantart.com/
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

Some new flora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some new flora   Some new flora Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 3:04 pm

I just thought of this as I was pulling weeds oddly enough.

Chritu Ivy
A new plant that only recently came to Felarya, just a few years ago, by way of a rift in dimensions, leading from Miragia Forest to The Dimension of Eternal Beauty. The portal soon closed, but not before a great amount of spores spread throughout the area. Now, every Spring, large amounts of long twisting ivy grows up trees. All along the ivy, bright colorful flowers bud out. However, for some reason, the ivy only seems to grow on Dryads and the trees directly around them. Dryads asked about the ivy covering them say that it's like being tickled all over, but they tolerate the invasion for one reason. Humans and other smaller races and even some animals seem to enjoy the sight and scent of the flowers carpeting the dryad's grove. Needless to say, Recently Spring in Felarya has seen an increase in tourists, photographers, and artists. And Dryads seem to be constantly sporting bulging stomachs.
Back to top Go down
http://silenteric.deviantart.com/
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

Some new flora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some new flora   Some new flora Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 4:48 pm

Poor humans. They really need some ways to even the odds in Felarya. And so I present this new pro-human plant. And as an extra, Grid recites a tale involving the...

Clampet Plant

The clampet plant is a large green plant that looks remarkably like a man sized venus fly trap. However, there is one major difference. The plant doesn't eat meat, and lives on photosynthesis alone. In fact, the 'mouth' of the plant doesn't close when something enters it. The only time the 'mouth' closes is during the night. At sundown, it snaps shut. And at sun up, it opens. The plant is nigh indestructible, and is well rooted enough that even most large preds can't pull one up. In addition, the plant tastes horrible.

For an example of this plant's usefulness to the average adventurer, we turn to a Bill N.'s report on the Clampet Plant for Negav City's Central Science Institute.

Bill: I have with me Grid Greelson, who reportedly had a direct encounter with the Clampet Plant. Grid? Please tell your story from the beginning.
Grid: So there I was, south of the Great Tree. The sun was just starting to set. And I was being chased by none other than Crisis herself.
Bill: (exasperated) Grid. Please tell the truth. This is for science.
Grid: Sorry. So there I was, being chased by a whole gaggle of fairies. There were far to many for me to fight alone or I would've ki-
Bill:(Angry) Grid!
Grid: Alright! It was a slug girl! I was being chased by a slug girl! You happy now?
Bill:(Trying not to laugh. Failing) Very. Now will you please carry on?
Grid: I'm serious! She was the fastest slug girl I've ever seen.
Bill: I bet.
Grid: I still remember what she looked like. Huge! With four eyes, two of them on stalks. She had brown hair, and her body was bright yellow. But she had brown spots all over, like a... What's it called?
Bill: A leopard?
Grid: A giraffe.
Bill: ... Right. So? Go on.
Grid: Well, this speedy slug was right up on me. I ducked around a tree and saw just a cliff in front of me. A dead end! The slug girl probably led me right to it. But that's when I saw the clammy plant.
Bill: The Clampet?
Grid: That's the one. Well, it looked like a death trap to me, but considering my options, or lack thereof, I decided that hiding in the plant would be better than standing out in the open and waiting for the slug girl to come and eat me. Now the girl was a bit of a looker, I'll admit that, but I've heard stories about slug girls, and how long prey sit in their belly being slowly digested. I'll take a quick death in some plant over a slow agonizing one in some slug. So I jumped into the plant right as the slug bursts into the clearing, all four eyes on me. To my surprise, the plant doesn't clamp down on me right away. The slug girl just grins at me, licking her lips and slowly sliding towards me. Luckily, her toying with me saved my life. Right when she was in striking distance, the sun dipped below the horizon. And snap! The plant clamped down around me. Surprised the hell out of me! And it must have for her too. For half an hour, I could hear her trying to bash open the plant, pull it up, or open it, but the blessed plant wouldn't budge. Finally, she went off, spouting curses that would've made half the guys down at the bar blush. So I was safe from her, but I still expected acids to come pouring out of the plant walls any second. But nothing happened. After a while, I figured I might as well get some sleep. When I woke the next morning, the clampy plant was open, and the slug girl was nowhere in sight. I high tailed it back to Negav. And that's the whole story.
Bill: Thank you for your time Grid.
Grid: You owe me a drink tonight.
Bill: Sure thing.
*End of tape*

As you can see, the Clampett plant is an extremely useful plant, as it promises a safe haven for the night. Smart adventurers are advised to take advantage of this. Just make sure it's not actually a giant venus fly trap, as those are much more deadly.

Also, take note. Wise adventurers know not to sleep in, as not many preds can resist a defenseless human sleeping in an open clampet, something they call 'finding a pearl'. Some preds even patrol all the clampets in their territory for travelers who thought themselves safe.
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

Some new flora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some new flora   Some new flora Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 6:44 pm

I like your ideas, they are quite creative.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

Some new flora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some new flora   Some new flora Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 2:00 am

I totally like these two ideas I am adding them right now Laughing
Back to top Go down
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

Some new flora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some new flora   Some new flora Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 5:55 pm

More ideas which, once again, I got while doing yard work. Go figure.

Anyway, I was thinking, not every Felaryan plant needs to be deadly, or be some kind of vore helper, or have a gimmick. (Oh who am I kidding? Gimmicks rock!) But in any case, we can't forget the ordinary, non-special plants like

Grass

It's grass! Found in almost every universe (excluding a few that are constantly on fire) There are many varieties of grass, most of which can be found on Felarya, as when a portal opens to a dimension, grass seeds invariably find a way through. However, there is a unique grass that is unique to Felarya. Felaryan grass grows to chest height on the average human. Scientists say that there is an entirely unique ecosystem in Felaryan grass.

Alright. That was pretty normal. But I thought of this one too. It has many names including

Spore Orb, Puff Ball, or Dinner Bell

A large ball of spores that varies in size, from a few inches to several feet in diameter. This fairly common plant floats in the air, drifting on the lightest breezes. However, if a living creature comes too close to it, the ball will explode with a loud POOF! The spores coat just about everything in the area, and are rather hard to clean off. The spores that land in soil create new spore orb in a few days. The spores are not toxic, and other than staining clothes, they are harmless.
One thing of note, many experienced hunters (like say, Crisis) are able to track prey using the spore orbs. If a large collection of spores is coating an area, it means something just passed by. And if you can hear someone complaining about the stains, well dinner is served.

And finally, here's another simple one.

Riverweed.

It's like seaweed, but it grows in many Felaryan rivers. It's utterly harmless, but it has an odd tendency to get wrapped around legs at crucial moments. If you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

Some new flora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some new flora   Some new flora Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 8:57 pm

Silent_eric wrote:

Riverweed.

It's like seaweed, but it grows in many Felaryan rivers. It's utterly harmless, but it has an odd tendency to get wrapped around legs at crucial moments. If you know what I mean.

Brilliant ^^ lol Anko must love this stuff
Back to top Go down
http://melancholy-melody.deviantart.com/
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

Some new flora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some new flora   Some new flora Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:21 am

Again I totally love them lol!
Back to top Go down
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

Some new flora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some new flora   Some new flora Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 2:41 am

Moonlight-pendent wrote:
Brilliant ^^ lol Anko must love this stuff

Actually, Anko sometimes lets humans untangle themselves from riverweed before she keeps going after them. She says it's 'Less fun.'

The ones who really appreciate it are the younger river mermaids with less experience at hunting. Some even grow 'gardens' of riverweed along the banks of their territory.

Karbo wrote:
Again I totally love them lol!

Thanks Karbo. There was actually more stuff I could have added, like how the puff balls don't really grow much, they actually combine with other puff balls to get bigger. Or how riverweed is a biological oddity. It's just a plant. You can run through it all day and get tangled up a few times, but if a predator is after you, the chance of being snagged by the weed rises to about ninety percent. Biologists are still testing for an answer, at great cost. Or how the grass is... green.

On second thought, what I put is enough. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

Some new flora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some new flora   Some new flora Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 3:05 pm

Guess what? More yard work today, so more plant ideas. I seriously think there's a connection. Which is ironic, because I hate doing yard work, but I love getting ideas. Ah well.

Anyway, first up today is a cave mold/lichen thing. It's more or less a plant.

Torch Mold

This dull yellow mold grows in many caves and underground instillations throughout Felarya. The reason for it's name has to do with it's luminescence. When a living creature comes within several yards of the mold, it lights up. It only gets about as bright as a torch, though in vast enough quantities, explorers have said that it seems like daylight. In caves with torch mold, explorers don't even need equipment as they explore. In fact, most mines in the Ascarlin Mountains have carefully cultivated patches of torch mold to use as natural lighting.
Torch mold has no negative effects, and can even be eaten in a pinch. It makes for a decent, if bland, meal. The one thing experienced Felaryan spelunkers have to say about it is, "Remember, if you can see, that means things can see you. A patch of light glowing in the darkness is sure to catch the local predator's attention.

All right. The next one I came up with on the same vein as the mold. Underground plants and such.

Root

Root is exactly as it sounds, a large system of tree roots that can be found under ground. However, if you went above ground at it's location, there is no sign of the plant that should be there. The root is found in areas with no other vegetation. As such, root is hard to find except by accident. But when found, the root can be harvested for it's sap, which can be used for a variety of uses, from medicine to alcohol. However, once any amount of root sap is taken, the plant will disappear the next time no one is looking. Some humans have made permanent root harvestings, by keeping a person on duty to look at it at all times, leading to the phrase, 'A watched root never vanishes.' Such 'root farms' are highly successful, as the root seemingly never runs out of sap. Root farmers enjoy one of the safest jobs in Felarya, although a large portion of their profit tends to go towards caffeine or magic to make sure they never fall asleep and let their root disappear.
This odd combination of attributes makes the root Felarya's 37th most mysterious plant. As voted by Negav City's Central Science Institute.

I also had an idea for some kind of giant fruit tree, one a bit more common than Citroise With fruit big enough to feed a neko tribe for several days, and able to make even the most voracious predator full after one or two. Or three. Or four. Or ten. (Hey, some predators can eat a whole lot) The best tasting part of the fruit is it's center, but the only thing one must remember when you find a [whatever the fruit is called] is don't dig your way into the fruit. There have been several cases of people coring their way into a [fruit name] only to have it picked up and eaten by a larger predator with them still inside. Sometimes predators with no interest in eating smaller people do so on accident because of this fruit. But that's all I could come up with.

That's all the plants for today.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

Some new flora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some new flora   Some new flora Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 1:35 am

Silent_eric wrote:

That's all the plants for today.

And once again they are great lol!

Well keep coming the yard work then XD
Back to top Go down
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

Some new flora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some new flora   Some new flora Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 6:58 pm

Karbo wrote:
Well keep coming the yard work then XD

Luckily for you guys, I have to get rid of some weeds tomorrow. Unluckily for me, I have to get rid of some weeds tomorrow.

I expect the accursed Nature will give me more ideas, so look forward to that.
Back to top Go down
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

Some new flora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some new flora   Some new flora Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 4:14 pm

Weeds: Done. Ideas: Attained. The "great" outdoors will be much better once it's inside. But enough complaints, here's what I've come up with this time.

Crystal Lily

The crystal lily grows along the Jewel River. It grows in abundance around entrances into the Underwater Crystal Caves. Crystal lilies are small lily pads that seem to be made of an organic crystal. Valued not only for their natural beauty, some humans have discovered the unusual property the lily holds; it is able to act as a shield against the magic used by Crystal Dragons. Anyone holding a crystal lily will not be encased in crystal when attacked by a crystal dragon. Botanists are looking for other special effects that the lily may hold. One thing they have noticed so far is that the lily will vibrate when near a Crystal Mermaid.

Panyuu Tree

This rare tree grows in secluded areas around the lake of illusions, in some places in the Fairy Kingdom, and in a few other heavily magic rich areas of Felarya. On second thought, maybe they aren't that rare. The reason for the name is that the tree has a constant illusion cast upon it. The illusion varies from tree to tree, sometimes making the tree invisible, sometimes looking like a bush, and there was even an instance of a panyuu tree disguised as a sleeping dryad. The reason for this protection is simple, the panyuu tree grows the panyuu fruit, a fruit that temporarily grants it's eater great skill in illusion magic. The effect lasts for a single month. However, the panyuu only produces fruit once a year, making it the third most expensive fruit in Felarya.

Money Tree

Yes, as evident by its name, this is the fabled money tree! Despite the parent's who told their children that money doesn't grow on trees, explorers have recently found a tree that does just that in Bulvon Wood. The money tree looks like a normal tree, except the leaves are like dollar bills. Unfortunately, the bills found on this particular are only used for currency on a small backwater planet called Earth in a dimension of no other real significance. Despite this setback, many explorers are hoping to find other breeds of money tree with a more common type of currency. This has meant a large influx of explorers in Felarya. Whether more of this unusual tree shows up has yet to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

Some new flora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some new flora   Some new flora Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 10:28 am

These are original ideas Laughing

I loved the crystal lily ^^ A crystal plant can be very interesting design-wise I think Razz
Back to top Go down
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

Some new flora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some new flora   Some new flora Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 10:39 am

Thank you, thank you.

Crystal lilies are seen as lucky charms by many adventurers, especially ones who sail down the Jewel River. The plants are very fragile and brittle, and break very easily making them useless for any utilitarian uses. Scientists have recently discovered that a crystal mermaid's voice causes the plant to shatter! But where each shard falls, a new crystal lily grows. They deduced that this is why they tend to grow around the crystal caves.

The money tree idea is just a funny idea I had. It may be more of a rumor though, as taverns across Felarya are buzzing with the news. Grib in Negav swears up and down he saw a money tree dryad in the swamps.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

Some new flora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some new flora   Some new flora Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 10:43 am

Silent_eric wrote:
Thank you, thank you.

Crystal lilies are seen as lucky charms by many adventurers, especially ones who sail down the Jewel River. The plants are very fragile and brittle, and break very easily making them useless for any utilitarian uses. Scientists have recently discovered that a crystal mermaid's voice causes the plant to shatter! But where each shard falls, a new crystal lily grows. They deduced that this is why they tend to grow around the crystal caves.

The money tree idea is just a funny idea I had. It may be more of a rumor though, as taverns across Felarya are buzzing with the news. Grib in Negav swears up and down he saw a money tree dryad in the swamps.
Sean is actually an Earthling and will learn how to return to Earth via portal crafting. But he prefer earning money honnestly, so he'll go to the money tree only when desperate.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

Some new flora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some new flora   Some new flora Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 10:44 am

Silent_eric wrote:
Grib in Negav swears up and down he saw a money tree dryad in the swamps.

heh XD
Back to top Go down
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

Some new flora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some new flora   Some new flora Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 11:03 am

Having to brave Felarya for any reason, including looking for the money tree and probably being eaten for your trouble, counts as honest work in my book. It’s like saying dungeon diving isn’t honest because it’s stealing.

But the major flaw in the money tree (or money dryad) is that any money taken from it would likely be counted as counterfeit anyway. So the easiest way to get rich is still looting temples, or mining ascarlin.
Back to top Go down
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

Some new flora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some new flora   Some new flora Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 2:37 am

Alright! This brings the number of plants to twenty, thirty two if you count the carnivorous ones.
And the number of fauna... ninety two?! What the?
Awww... Looks like we still need a lot more plants. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

Some new flora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some new flora   Some new flora Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 2:03 pm

Tastismus:

This plant grows exclusively in areas were fairies are abundant, such as the Fairy Kingdom, or the Fairy Pond. The plant is also called trumpet plant, it looks like a huge, spherical bulb with a tiny blow hole. The bulb is producing a magical powder that, when spread on someone or something, highly heitens its taste. There are many varieties of these plants, each for a different taste. There are some for sweet taste, sour taste, spicy taste and much more. The plants are pretty fickle, and tends blows its content from the lightest shock. Some people got blown right in their face; when that happens, the plant makes a trumpet like noise for some reason. They produce powder very quickly, and some fairies even harvest it to enhance their favorite taste on their preys. Some people tries to obtain it to make emergency food more tasty, but it's very difficult. Even if you were to dodge all the fairies, they are the only ones who knows which taste the powder is as the plants all look the same. It's great for people who got a weakened sense of taste.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Some new flora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some new flora   Some new flora Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some new flora
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next