Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad

Go down 
+34
Sigurd
Valerian
Venom Agato
CrisisOperations
Metagenic
Darth_Nergal
DarkOne
Thywolf
Merku
Boris92
MetaSkipper
Mortis
/Fish/
The Ultimate
CaptainKing
world_slayer
AzureJass
vore4life99
Krisexy26
Nyaha
Zhivago
Jasconius
Asuroth
dlausactor6373
Archmage_Bael
TheArchvile
ZionAtriedes
zersergathant
sparkythechu
luke112
rcs619
gwadahunter2222
Anime-Junkie
Pendragon
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
AzureJass
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
AzureJass

Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad   Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:18 am

Currently playing Skyward Sword and I can safely say Motion Controls irritates me a lot, especially when they don't work properly.
Back to top Go down
world_slayer
Naga food
world_slayer

PostSubject: Re: Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad   Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:42 am

Improper beta testing for bugs like memory leaks, CTD, and fail balancing. *cough* Skyrim *cough* Still a good game, just so buggy.
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad   Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:24 pm

Noobtube, Nuff said
Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad - Page 2 Noob_Tube_by_DraconicRaconteur
Back to top Go down
CaptainKing
Helpless prey
CaptainKing

PostSubject: Re: Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad   Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:41 am

When there is a random option and it doesn't tell you what you/your opponent got. In RTS games it basically means that if there is a random player you can't have a normal game.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad   Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:18 am

AzureJass wrote:
Currently playing Skyward Sword and I can safely say Motion Controls irritates me a lot, especially when they don't work properly.

Yes, I just wanted to say this annoys me too. I'm glad I'm not the only one. Heck, I can barely play the Wii because of calibration issues and incorrect response times.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad   Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:47 pm

vore4life99 wrote:
rcs619 wrote:

Now, onto what makes ME mad. Where the hell are all the space games? Actually, where are all the sci-fi games in general? There's the Mass Effect series, but besides them, I don't know of any fully fleshed out sci-fi videogame that isn't an FPS where you just shoot at other humans (Killzone, Gears of War, etc). Honestly, where's the imagination? Where's the fully realized sci-fi settings? Where's the space ships? Where's the color? I don't think the future is going to be gray, green and greenish-gray.

Halo.

what aggravates me is that so many people forget this, and the rest of them just think that halo is just like call of duty <.< which makes me go "wat". halo has a fully fleshed out world, a detailed wiki, lots of books, and it doesn't take place on a modern earth with modern guns and modern troops that take place in a war that's already going on (so you don't have to do much thinking). Halo is original. (online play douchebaggery notwithstanding)
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad   Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:15 am

Something that really angers me is when you need an online pass for a game, what is the point of them!? I got homefront but a pre-owned one and I had to go and buy microsoft points to get the online pass. Although I bought the game quite a while ago and I don't have it no more so I think it was a waste of microsoft points.
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
AzureJass
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
AzureJass

PostSubject: Re: Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad   Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:35 am

Archmage_Bael wrote:
vore4life99 wrote:
rcs619 wrote:

Now, onto what makes ME mad. Where the hell are all the space games? Actually, where are all the sci-fi games in general? There's the Mass Effect series, but besides them, I don't know of any fully fleshed out sci-fi videogame that isn't an FPS where you just shoot at other humans (Killzone, Gears of War, etc). Honestly, where's the imagination? Where's the fully realized sci-fi settings? Where's the space ships? Where's the color? I don't think the future is going to be gray, green and greenish-gray.

Halo.

what aggravates me is that so many people forget this, and the rest of them just think that halo is just like call of duty <.< which makes me go "wat". halo has a fully fleshed out world, a detailed wiki, lots of books, and it doesn't take place on a modern earth with modern guns and modern troops that take place in a war that's already going on (so you don't have to do much thinking). Halo is original. (online play douchebaggery notwithstanding)

Online play douchebaggery is in EVERY online game, no idea why Halo is always associated with it.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad   Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:18 am

I think it's because people need a reason to hate halo, because as an FPS, it can't possibly be original Wink
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad   Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:24 am

Actually Halo sucks because it lost any sci-fi magic from Halo 2 and became Call of Duty with aliens.

And the regenerating health didn't help any game in the series.
Back to top Go down
vore4life99
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
vore4life99

PostSubject: Re: Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad   Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:39 am

Si-fi mecherys lost there si-fi mechery magic along time ago.

Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad   Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:41 am

Equipment that I like the look of/spent hours getting is completely unusable later in the game, must use ugly predetermined gear to proceed.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad   Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:23 am

Pendragon wrote:
Actually Halo sucks because it lost any sci-fi magic from Halo 2 and became Call of Duty with aliens.

No it hasn't. There's still quite a bit of Sci-Fi content to go nerd over. That just shows you no longer pay attention to the universe. Sorry <.<;
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad   Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:02 pm

Boosters, Just hate them so much.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad   Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:47 pm

Archmage_Bael wrote:
Pendragon wrote:

No it hasn't. There's still quite a bit of Sci-Fi content to go nerd over. That just shows you no longer pay attention to the universe. Sorry <.<;

Oh yes, sorry that we're not allowed opinions here, Mr. Thought Police.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad   Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:54 pm

Where'd thought police come from? >.>
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad   Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:35 pm

Well, the series just lost it's feel around Halo 3. No need to tell me I'm wrong without some backup information to back it up.

And also, the story just felt too bloated because it was the typical "aliens are bad, but then they're good, but then they fight the REAL bad aliens, yada yada prophecy, space marine we don't care about, etc.

But again, I'm just stating opinions. No need to start anything.

Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad   Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:39 pm

Not really. There's quite a bit of history behind all of that though. The problem with the covenant, is that its not just one group of aliens, its several. Halo 3 marks the end of the war, what everything was building up to, its obvious in a climax there's not much plot, because the climax is the result. People are treating Halo 3 as if it's an independent game, which is false.

Personally I found it interesting that the covenant found earth because of the data they've gotten from the forerunner archives (possibly about the ark) and that's why they were shocked to see humans there - why their force was insufficient, and why they just "knew" where to dig (the sahara desert I think). geek Its cleverly played I think because of how both sides of the war are set up socially and politically.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad   Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:06 am

I wouldn't call Halo 3 clever by any means, since things fall into place a little too conveniently, and once again they pull the whole "one man kills an entire army" shtick.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad   Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:27 pm

I dunno about that, you're constantly getting backup in all the missions. Except the last two when you get cortana, and then destroy the new 'installation 04' though I have to admit the fact elites rebel was pretty convenient. Though Elites have never really believed in what the prophets tell them. Though the flood killed the first prophet, and then the brutes replaced the elites because the elites were deemed unable to protect the hierarchs (and the elites got mad)...then chief killed the second prophet.

The UNSC didn't actually defeat the whole army, they just assassinated the leaders and plummeted the covenant into a civil war. Otherwise there'd be no humans left >.<;

There is some conveniency, yes, but not as much as what they do in FEAR 3. -Alma dies of childbirth!. Yup. That's how the big super-villain was defeated. It's because Alma is like an ethereal god that you cant defeat, and the people who worked on the video game wrote themselves into a corner.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad   Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:00 am

Well, if you put it that way, I guess it makes more sense. Glad we could clear that up.

And don't get me wrong. I agree entirely with your opinion on Fear 3. That WAS a stupid way for the big villain to go down. Worse off, it opens up room for a sequel in such a shameless fashion.

Which is ANOTHER thing I hate: when they so obviously leave the game on a cliffhanger so you have to buy the sequel. That is just ass.

Good point Bael. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad   Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:26 am

Thanks ^^

Which is WHAT they're doing with Halo 4, too. URGH. Makes me want to kill something <.<;

I refuse to buy Halo 4.
Back to top Go down
Mortis
Great warrior
Great warrior
Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad   Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:23 pm

I hate "That one boss" and those "Demonic Spiders" that can do "That one attack". You know what I mean. I'm talking about the attack that does tons of damage, is unblockable, heat seeking and is used again and again and again and again and again and again and....

*Cough* Ninja Gaiden series *Cough* *Cough*
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad   Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:50 pm

Archmage_Bael wrote:
Thanks ^^

Which is WHAT they're doing with Halo 4, too. URGH. Makes me want to kill something <.<;

I refuse to buy Halo 4.

that doesnt count with the novels Right? I mean The second book of the forunner triology is out now...*missed out on buying it*
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad   Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:16 am

When people insist that consoles have decent hardware:
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad   Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next