Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad

Go down 
+34
Sigurd
Valerian
Venom Agato
CrisisOperations
Metagenic
Darth_Nergal
DarkOne
Thywolf
Merku
Boris92
MetaSkipper
Mortis
/Fish/
The Ultimate
CaptainKing
world_slayer
AzureJass
vore4life99
Krisexy26
Nyaha
Zhivago
Jasconius
Asuroth
dlausactor6373
Archmage_Bael
TheArchvile
ZionAtriedes
zersergathant
sparkythechu
luke112
rcs619
gwadahunter2222
Anime-Junkie
Pendragon
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad   Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:12 am

Well, the agreement actually gets nullified if they sell you a product that doesn't work. Infact, the EULA in general can't be upheld in a court of law if it forces you to give up certain rights.

Thank goodness for Europe.
Back to top Go down
Americanhero45
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Americanhero45

PostSubject: Re: Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad   Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 8:32 am

Enemies that don't die after being shot, MULTIPLE TIMES, 2 perfect examples that come to my mind is Conflict Desert Storm 2 Back to Baghdad, and Battlefield 3

they made me so mad I returned 'em
Back to top Go down
http://americanhero45.deviantart.com/
ravaging vixen
ravaging vixen

PostSubject: Re: Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad   Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:38 am

When your allies in previous games were the shiz and could actually help you out, but in the recent games suck hard to the point you die a lot on a hard difficulty.
Prime ex. Halo 3/Reach to Halo 4 Razz
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad   Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:30 pm

In Dead Space, there is a scene where the Cammander, who is never really seen fighting the Necromorph monsters, decides to rid of one of them by stuffing it into a escape pod and firing it into space.

Firstly, up to that point my character (a mere mechanic) has managed to kill hundreds of the bastards, and the cammander coulden't finish off this one measly monster? (It's one of the weaker ones)

Secondary, the escape pod surport system will proberly keep that monster alive, which will be bad for any poor asshole that sees the escape pod and goes into to investi.....oh look at that, the marines have picked it up......and judging by how their space craft is flying out of control, it seems like they are all been infected......And now their spacecraft is going to crash into us.....You're such an arse, Cammander!

Talking of which, how the heck did the marines get overrun so quick? I've managed to fight off hordes of necromorphs with an lazer cutting tool I found on the ground......how did an army of heavily armed trained men have issues with one?

And now the game expects me to climb into the marine spacecraft and clear it out? I don't want to deal with undead-alien marines! Cammander you do it, it's your mess! Fine! I'll risk my life then shall I? It's not like I do all the work here.

Why is my character the only guy who doesn't suck at this alien-zombie romp?
Back to top Go down
ChristianBethel
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
ChristianBethel

PostSubject: Re: Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad   Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:32 pm

Halo. Jackal snipers. 'Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
https://christianbethel.wordpress.com
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad   Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 12:41 am

Been playing Star Wars Jedi Knight Academy...and you know what, I really hate how your HP and Force meter never increases. Yet your enemies constantly get health boosts, or at least damage reduction, come at you in droves, almost all have lightsabers, and can kill you very, very quickly. As for all my super cool force abilities like Absorb, Protect, Drain, ect.? Freaking useless! Late game everyone is basically immune to force powers, sniping, and rockets. How have I been beating it you ask?

Simple, I make someone chase me to a ledge, then try to use Force Push to send them to their deaths and pray it works. Yup, you heard right. The mighty Jedi who mastered protection, draining, and tons of other stuff has used nothing but Force freakin Push to kill everyone. -_- I don't expect to be Starkiller, I'm not looking for infinite power...but I have to ask how people who only have the force because some chick charged them up with a scepter mastered the Force faster then a true Force user.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Mr. I
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad   Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:30 am

When a boss can combo you to the point where you have no chance to react or do any damage to them before you end up dying and have to sit through the same cutscene.... before getting combo'd again. -_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad   Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things in Video Games that make you boiling mad
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4