Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Natural Dangers

Go down 
+3
sparkythechu
Chihiro Fujisaki
Nyaha
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
EvilGenius
Marauder of the deep jungle

Natural Dangers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natural Dangers   Natural Dangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:32 pm

Jimmy raised da' shi' nal' Higher, out of the arms grasp, and sent splinters from the tree down to speed his flight. He dumped Da'shi'nal on a branch, several below his own, then clumped the remainder of his gravel into a large chunk of vibrating stone, which he kept buzzing above her head. Then he sent his cloud of splinters at El' Sereno, each one flying in, and attempting to knock off some of the mud, trying to drill him out. He also knocked his splinter grenades off of the branch, and sent them slowly, steadily hovering towards her face.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Natural Dangers   Natural Dangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:04 pm

Sayomi smirked, the feeling of success rushing through her as she pulled on the vine to speed up her climb. Noticing the fairy had given up on Ibrahime it appeared. Seeing Jimmy trying to save the other two companions.

"I got you don't worry!" She yelled down to Ibrahime, her eyes moving back up to the fairy, smirking and appearing rather smug. People claimed her magic cowardly back home, but now it was more useful than any offensive magic.

Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Natural Dangers   Natural Dangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 5:36 pm

El Sereno saw the mud raising around him and forming gigantic fingers around him and gasped slightly. The situation was desperate, the giant seemed quite annoyed, determined to get at least a catch. And the catch was him. He finished the other drawing, made the paper into a ball, and flinged it towards the trees. He let out a breath when he saw it reach safe ground, away from the moisture of the mud.

He turned to look defiantly at the giant fairy. Not a word, not a pray for mercy. He was sure that what had to happen would happen in a few seconds. He took his side bag off, but he didn't have time to throw it away before the mud closed down onto him. He chuckled. Well, at least the others had an opportunity, he thought and closed his eyes in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Natural Dangers   Natural Dangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:10 pm

The annoyance of the stupid rock thing finally got to the fairy, and she let out an irritated growl. She moved her head and upper body, smashing the rock over her head with her horn and her magic, then, with her wings still open, she raised her right leg up, and then slammed her foot back down on the ground like a sumo wrestler. In response, the ground under one side of the tree Jimmy was in began to rise up quickly, throwing the tree over towards the muddy mire she'd made earlier. After that, she raised her fist up, pulling the muddy hand which grasped El Sereno right into the air, actively using her magic to make it float and bring it and Sereno towards her. She brought it between her and the splinter grenades that were slowly floating towards her; the one controlling them would either make them stop before they attacked her hostage or impact the muddy fist, which would work just as well to shield her.

The whole time, she thought about what a pain in the ass this was turning into.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: Natural Dangers   Natural Dangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:34 pm

When jimmy's tree was tossed, he lost focus, and all the fragments he was controlling dropped to the ground. He clambered onto the trunk of the tree as it hit the mud, and continued his magic from there, splitting large portions of the tree into splinters which he sent spinning around her head in a loose cloud, producing a piercing whistle. He also sent a cloud to chip at the fist holding el 'sereno again.
Back to top Go down
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
McKindle

PostSubject: Re: Natural Dangers   Natural Dangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:56 am

With cries of battle raging on around her, Ibrahime found concentrating on her climbing difficult. Now and again she would momentarily lose her grip, or a branch would snap - but the security of Sayomi's steady pull on the vine put her mind at ease. When at last she reached the branch where Sayomi was, she scrambled awkwardly onto it before half-collapsing, half hugging her neko saviour, devoid of both energy and any idea how to properly thank her.

"I can't... Th-thank you... Enough..." she gasped, completely out of breath.

She took a few deep gulps of air to steady her mind and breathing, before finally seeing the chaos that the mudpit had devolved into.

"P...Please," she breathed, with difficulty. "Help them. You've done... More than enough for me."

Last edited by McKindle on Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Natural Dangers   Natural Dangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 5:33 am

(I think the only one who introduced himself was Sereno, wasn't it?)
Back to top Go down
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
McKindle

PostSubject: Re: Natural Dangers   Natural Dangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:03 am

(Oh so sorry, I'm not sure where I got the idea she had introduced herself. Edited!)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Natural Dangers   Natural Dangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:06 am

(Edited out)

Last edited by Nyaha on Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Natural Dangers   Natural Dangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:04 pm

Da'Shi'Nal had lost himself in thought, and just now regained him mind. He looked in his hands, where he had reflexively caught the drawing, and read it to himself. He looked around, trying to figure out the exact things going on. Several attacks from her passed through his memory. He tried to get a feel for her abilities, and just then noticed her trying to eat something he couldn't see. His instincts kicked in, and he went for a water attack, as she was covering her face with mud. In all my time, I've never seen something which enjoyed hits to the eyes, so let's see how she handles this. he thought to himself, launching a few shots from the mud into her eyes. Ok, now...what else could be a weakness... He looked for anything fragile looking he could hit, deciding to aim a few hits to the wings. After all, if they were anything like what they looked like, they were fairly fragile. He quickly launched a few small, sharper stones into them, hoping for the best.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: Natural Dangers   Natural Dangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:50 pm

Jimmy grimaced, and sent his cloud of splinters flying towards her open mouth. Even if she didn't choke to death, maybe he would be able to catch el' sereno and pull him out. Hopefully he never got that far.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Natural Dangers   Natural Dangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:05 pm

"I don't know what to do." Sayomi said seriously to Ibrahime, looking to the sight before her. "I can't attack to save that man." Sayomi looked, seeing the other 2 attacking the fairy, her mind racing for a solution.

"The only thing I can think of is to get swallowed with him, and teleport out. But that could easily backfire on me." She said with a worried expression, hoping the other 2 could handle the situation.

"I am Sayomi by the way." She said in passing, looking to her with a very small smile. "And you don't need to thank me."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Natural Dangers   Natural Dangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:45 pm

(FYI, Sparky and EG, the fairy's face is completely covered by the mud; you can't see it at all, much less know that her mouth is open, let alone aim for it or her eyes.)
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Natural Dangers   Natural Dangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:17 pm

(Edited out)

Last edited by Ilceren on Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: Natural Dangers   Natural Dangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 7:17 pm

(I'm going to have to disagree, eyes are always in the same place, and even in her head was covered in mud, and opening your mouth makes your chin go down, thus distorting the mud beneath her head, creating a bulge, or lump.)
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Natural Dangers   Natural Dangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:38 pm

(Edited out)

Last edited by Ilceren on Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Natural Dangers   Natural Dangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 1:57 am

(Oh FYI, I am more than willing to get Sereno out of this, but I need to know from Nyaha if it will work or not, otherwise bye bye Sereno XD)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Natural Dangers   Natural Dangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:56 am

(I am changing my previous post. The RP will recontinue from here.)

The fairy was finally completely fed up, and it showed on her face. With the muddy fist floating beside her, she exerted the last reserves of her magic into the ground beneath her feet. It raised up like a hill a couple feet, and then moved towards the north, carrying the fairy and the floating fist with it. Thus, the fairy made her escape, taking El Sereno with her.

El Sereno's bag dropped out of the mud, pushed out by the sudden force of the movement, as it was closer to the edge of the fist. It now lay upon the ground at the edge of the mud, with remained despite the fairy's absence.

(Edit: The idea is approved. I like when the characters work together and interact instead of just doing everything on their own. :3)

Last edited by Nyaha on Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Natural Dangers   Natural Dangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 2:03 pm

El Sereno didn't know what was happening outside, he only felt a change of speed in bubble of air he was trapped in. He had accepted his fate of being eaten eventually, and he was actually relaxed, with his eyes closed. His sidebag seemed to have been lost somewhere in the mud and it wasn't with him. Well, not that it mattered. He just hoped for the others to find the two magic circles he drew at the papers he threw. They might be useful for them to escape this giant and some others they find in the future.

(The magic circle activates when magic energy is poured into the paper and three words are pronounced to enchant and actualize the circle. If the words are just read without effort or no magic energy is poured, it doesn't work. When activated, the circle generates a pretty powerful anti-magic field fourteen feet in radius. This nullifies the magic of those covered with the field, so people can't cast spells while in this protection. Of course, it needs a mage to be activated, since the enchanting words need to be cast like a spell. It will work as long as there's magic energy left in the paper, as the circle can't draw it from the air. It's not necessary for the mage to hold it while the circle is active, it won't stop running, but care is to be taken for the circle not to get dirty or moist.

The idea was approved by Nyaha.)

Last edited by Ilceren on Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:47 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: Natural Dangers   Natural Dangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:08 pm

Jimmy glanced at the other members of the group he could see. "Anybody got any bright ideas, cause I've run dry. If it helps at all, i can probably speed the steps of about two people, maybe three, and i could lift em up pretty high. If nothing else, I could toss some tree limbs and stuff, but she seems to be immune to rocks and earth." He brought his cloud of splinters back to slowly swirl around him as he tried to think of something to help the captured member. "he seemed like the guy who would know the most about where ever the fuck we wound up, so if nobody else knows anything, then i would say we're not gonna do so hot here. no pressure."
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Natural Dangers   Natural Dangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:20 am

(Come on people, don't let this RP die. Even if a character dies (though he's not dead yet), that's no reason to give up the RP. It's just the first enemy, you know.

If what disturbs you is Nyaha having edited his post and gone back on his actions, then I can explain. We were talking in the chat and I said that if the fairy found the situation so bothersome, she wouldn't eat her meal there, just grab what she can and flee to safety then eat her meal. So he ended up changing it. So it's more like the previous post was OOC for her, instead of Nyaha trying to Godmod or however you call it.)
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Natural Dangers   Natural Dangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:16 am

(I am just waiting for McKindle)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Natural Dangers   Natural Dangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:30 am

(Kindle and Qwuillin. >:3)
Back to top Go down
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
McKindle

PostSubject: Re: Natural Dangers   Natural Dangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:20 pm

(I'm just a bit confused. Nyaha said "the fairy made her escape" - does that mean she is now successfully gone? Is she in the process of taking off? Don't worry, I don't plan on letting this RP die, I'm really enjoying it! In fact, I did a sketch of my character earlier when I was bored - if any of you guys have a good physical description of your character's appearance or have tried drawing them before PM it to me and I'll sketch it up for you. Smile )
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Natural Dangers   Natural Dangers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:16 pm

(You guys can choose to let her go at this point or chase after. :3 Sorry for the confusion - you should have spoke up sooner! ^.^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Natural Dangers   Natural Dangers - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Natural Dangers
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next