Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Black Manor College!

Go down 
+3
Sprix
Nyaha
Bandur Khan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 7:22 am

Though Kaheti shirked away originally as Desdemona wrapped her with her arms and legs, embracing her, eventually Kaheti began to cling to this source of warmth. Laying her head on the girl's chest and listening to her heartbeat, Kaheti's trembling slowly stopped as she breathed in the sweet woodruff scent of Desdemonah. With a shaky voice, she said. "Uhm... Thank you." She glanced shyly at Desdemona and then at her Mendhala.

Noticing Voltrigan teasing Fabiola, Jor's eyes twinkled with mischief. With a large grin she licked her lips before licking the back of Fabiola's neck. "Mmm, tasty! Just like..." Here she glanced back at her plate to see the whole chicken on it. "...chicken." She opened her mouth, giving Fabiola and Voltrigan a good view of her rosy tongue, which flickered back and forth tasting the air, and her rosy throat. Dislocating her jaw, she stuffed the whole chicken into her mouth, pulling it deeper into her maw. Then with a loud gulp, and a satisfied burp, the chicken disappeared. Licking her lips again, she glanced at both of them winking at them.

Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 9:11 am

"So..." Fabiola slowly went over to Vortrigan: "...and now say anything about this... not being so cool, You could sell the Arch Bishop of Oth´s Church a Double Bed!"
Then Vortrigan began to smile again - and whispered to Fabiola: "I know something interesting, what Jor perhaps knows as well: You still like me. And now it should be not this... odd for You, right?"
`Somehow this Dinner is... getting weird.´ Fabiola thought, blushing again.

"I have to thank You. Finally I understand, why I am here." Desdemonah said quietly.
"So I can learn about all the Wonders of this World - which includes You, too. Please don´t forget this. And because I am here, I also can do, what others can not. So I have decided to stay at Your Side - as long as You want this. And as I said You are wonderful - You are exactly this. You are worth every Efford to make You feel well - so please don´t dislike Yourself. And at least: This Doc Strange has seen something in You, too - otherwise he would have let You die, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 11:31 am

"i would be able to spend a night in there."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 11:45 am

"Hmmm... I see..." Jessica smiled. Then she mentioned: "But now I am stuffed with..."
"...6 roasted Trouts and 11 Chicken Legs." Mirage continued and Jessica looked at her: "You... counted this Stuff?!"
Mirage looked at the bluehaired Girl and shook her Head: "You´ve simply thrown all this in - of Course I counted it - it was... pretty much!"
Roth looked at Jessica´s Tummy: "But then she must be pretty fat - but she isn´t."
Jessica smiled: "Just wait a few Minutes more - and the next ones will be gone, hehe..."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 1:05 pm

sprix rolled his eyes
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 1:50 pm

Jor giggled. "Oh? Is that right?" She said, with a large grin, the mischievous twinkle in her eyes having not faded. "My, I'm such an excellent matchmaker!"

Kaheti nodded slowly. And she repeated again. "Thank you. I-I'll try living for a change." Then even more unsure, she asked. "You said you were a healer, right? C-could you heal something for me?" Looking around to make sure no one else was around, Kaheti took off her jacket and lifted her shirt. "When I first came back, I had lost everything. Friends, family. Everything. I became a wandering lifeless husk. Eventually...I had enough." What would immediately catch Desdemona's attention was a deep star shaped scar under Kaheti's ribs. As if someone had tried to claw her guts out. Kaheti shrugged. "Since I'm making a fresh start I don't think that this is a good badge to keep. Won't you help me wipe my past clean?"
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 3:13 pm

*I am now in the main hall looking at everyone. I see many interessting people, a succubus, a few faries, some vampire looking people. I go to the succubus*
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 7:54 pm

While driving Fabiola and Vortrigan mad, Jor could see Tyler coming towards her.

"This is what I do..." Desdemonah said with her cute Voice - and her left Palm covered this Stigma with the strange Sound of hot Iron touching boiling Oil. Warmth and Softness flooded Kaheti's Body and as Desdemonah's Pole, the green Gem on her Forehead touched this of Kaheti, this limitless Feeling of warm Relaxation even reached her Mind.

Jessica looked at the blond Neera: "Or do You really wanna get in, hm?"
The small, but pretty packed Girl observed him with her incredibly aquamarine blue Eyes - and tried to look as cute and harmless as she could.

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 8:10 pm

sprix smiled at her.
"yes."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 6:55 am

"Okay - as You wish..." Jessica opened her Mouth - which was anything but cute and harmless.

http://abload.de/img/jessicaandsprixt2ytf.jpg

"This is... unusual." Eastwood had to admit.
"You think? Looks a bit like mine." Roth said and Eastwood looked at her, frowning. Then she slowly shook her Head: "Hate to say it - but Your´s is unusual, too."
"Haha - I´m unusual!" Roth smiled and Eastwood grumbled: "That´s not meant in the good Way!"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 8:07 am

sprix climbed onto her tongue
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 9:57 am

Indeed, there were much Things, Jessica and Roth had in Common: The enormous, cave-like Inside of their Mouths, these brutal-looking Teeth and their huge Throat as an Entrance into a deep and wide Esophagus. But Jessica´s was rosy - whereas Roth´s was deep red. And as Roth´s, even Jessica´s Tongue was pretty brawny. And Roth looked at Sprix: "Hey - it´s You again!"
"You know him?" Eastwood asked and Roth nodded: "Yeah - he was in my Belly not too long ago..."
"What´s it with You Guys and Your Throats and Stuff anyway?" Eastwood frowned and Roth looked at her: "But... it´s convenient to be able to do some Tricks even with the Inside of Your Body!"
"Oh, really? Then tell me - what exactly?" Eastwood looked at her wildborn Shazir Friend - and Roth got an Idea, how to `sell´ it: "Well - suppose, there is something that Your Superiors have to see - it should not fall into Enemy Hands - not on any Terms!"
"Okay - go on!" Eastwood looked at Roth and the Shazir Girl thought to herself: "`Hehe - got her!´
"We as Shazir Assassins for Example can smuggle Stuff this Way - any other Opening can be easily `controlled´ in Field Conditions, if You know what I mean..." Roth mentioned and Eastwood nodded: "Sounds reasonable - what Stuff?"
"Uhhm... anything that fits in there..." Roth vaguely explained and Eastwood thought: `So - not only that I am too short for regular Service - no, even my Throat has to be too damn small for doing special Unit´s Spy Stuff. Damn...´
The Clone Soldier Girl observed her Shazir Companion. Roth tilted her Head: "What?"
"Good to know - I will have to... think about it. Thank You." Eastwood replied and Roth got big Eyes: "WOO! This is the first Time You thanked me for something!"
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 10:51 am

Jor would giggle again, even as she drove her friends mad. It was such fun. From the corner of her eye, Jor would catch Tyler approaching her. "Huhu, who's this?"

Kaheti would close her eyes as the warmth spread through her body. This brought a small peaceful smile to her face as the scar tissue slowly healed and shrank, though it did not disappear completely. "It seems I owe you a debt. Once again, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 11:01 am

"Is it not this Security-Guy, Donna Diana spoke about?" Ivy asked and Priss looked at him: "Oh, yeah... this is Tyler. Looks pretty relaxed - good!"
Meanwhile Vortrigan observed Fabiola with his deep red Eyes - and showed her, how he could `gulp up´ Things again - showing her one of the Sausages again: "I will safe them for later - if You like You can touch them a last Time, hehe..."
Indeed - Vortrigan had virtually internalized Fabiola´s `Philosophy´ - among many other Things it seemed.

"No, please - I am owing You - for giving me a Chance to help You after being so mean to You." Desdemonah replied quietly, while still embracing Kaheti with all her Limbs. Then Volg showed up - he was concerned about these two - but he had to admit - he was small. It took a While for him to come after them. He was relieved - seemed to be all okay.

Meanwhile Sally made her Way over the Table towards Eastwood - and looked at her. Still fascinated by the Fact of intelligent Beings this small around here, Eastwood looked back at her: "Uhhm... something wrong?"
"You know... You are totally cool, too!" Sally answered and Sandy smiled: "Yes, right? She´s totally cute - and so nice-rounded and buxom!"
Eastwood blushed: "What did You just say?"
Roth looked at her Comrade and mentioned to Sandy: "Uhhm... these are all Muscles. She´s designed that Way, You know..."
`Man - I´ve never thought I would need her of all People to say I´m not fat!´ Eastwood thought and looked at Sally: "So... You say I´m cool. Interesting."
The Neera Girl leaned against the Edge of Eastwood´s Plate and looked at her: "Yeah... I like Your broad Shoulders, Your nice Face, Your serious-looking green Eyes - and Your cute Pout. You look totally twee - just like Eloise does!"
Roth began to smile disturbingly broad. Sally continued: "And You have those powerful Arms - it must be cool being so strong!"
Eloise began to smile too, mentioning to Eastwood: "Perhaps You are another one she would chose to get eaten by, hm?"
`I know this just now was a huge Collection of Compliments - but somehow they make me feel... odd.´ Eastwood thought, being a bit confused.

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 5:48 pm

*I look at the succubus. At first she seems scared at something, but seems to be hiding her feelings. I know how she feels, having to hide away my sadness and true feelings* Hello there, are you ok? You can talk to me, many of my friends say im good to talk to about feelings.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 8:39 pm

Jor took another glance at this Tyler guy, her eyebrow rising as she giggled again, ruby lips forming a curious smile. "Why of course, I am ok. You're quite a gentleman though, inquiring after a lady. What can I do for you?" Her tail came curling up, playing a curious rhythm in the air.

Kaheti smirked slightly, and chuckled slightly. "Don't worry. I've had worse. At least you didn't try to hunt me down and burn me at the stake." She said, but only half jokingly. Actually, if anyone looked close enough, they'd see the countless number of deep scars crisscrossing her body, neck, and torso. Some of which peeked out from around her bartenders' suit. Needless to say, Kaheti was glad she had found a home. "How about we stop needlessly apologizing to each other, huh?" Then, extending a hand, she'd ask with a bit of a hopeful tone in her voice. "...F-friends?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 5:49 am

"I would be honoured!" Desdemonah  said quietly. She then whispered: "Because it probably is difficult to approach You - which is only natural. So I'm a little bit proud!"
Smiling Desdemonah took Kaheti's right Hand - and touched her right Cheek: "So we both have a few Reasons to look a bit more happy now, right?"
Desdemonah did let her `Aura of Effect´ work a little bit longer - Moments like these are way too rare to let them pass by too soon. And even Volg was enthralled - being surrounded by a little Bit of a World full of... a World, where... something like Violence and Death was very far away.
"I never would do something like hunt someone down. We think about Things we like  and we think others would like them, too. And most of the Time we are right. No one likes Pain - whatever Kind it may be." the Garden Girl said.
Then she had an Idea... This is an Aspect World, as Donna Diana said. Her Home World is a Garden World... This one is a Wild World with an Aspect, concentrating around Eating... Perhaps it was Time to adapt to this World, Desdemonah thought - her Mandalah concentrates in her Belly...
`I have to ask Donna Diana about something.´ Desdemonah decided.
And Eastwood... had the same `Idea´, perhaps born out of another Reason.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 1:36 pm

Kaheti smiled subtly. "Heh, I suppose you're right." She closed her eyes, still feeling the waves of Desdemonah's aura wash over her. "...No one likes pain, hmm? Surprisingly, you'll find many people willing to ignore that rule." Kaheti would say, with a slight tug of her collar upwards hiding the scars that peeked out from underneath.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 2:27 pm

"I see..." Desdemonah smiled a bit helpless.
"So I can only speak for my People. Here it seems, there are Folks with other... Senses of Pleasure. Perhaps You have to be a Warrior to be attracted by Pain or even Self-Mutilation."
She looked around, observing People with Piercings, Brandings, Tattoos and other... Things. Feeling there were even Persons, who loved to get stripped off their Dignity - which was a bit disturbing...
Then Desdemonah began to smile again: "As long as they are... uhhm - `happy´ with it - well, it´s their Life and their Body, I guess."
She blushed a bit, mentioning: "Then there are... specific Forms of Pleasure, I have adapt to, if I am to - uhhm... `work flawlessly´ here in this World. But I think I will have found a Solution for this Issue soon."
"You have some interesting Thoughts there." Volg mentioned.
"Oh - You are the little one, who accompanies this Woman with the Eyepatch!" Desdemonah looked at the Neera Mage - and she mentioned: "I could heal her Eye easily..."
"Well, I think, she lets it be - as a Reminder not to be careless - or just dumb enough to be too trusting." he smiled. Then Volg said: "You are a pretty unique Person. Pretty... soft-hearted, I think. I hope You will not get in Trouble with it..."
"I know, this is a cruel World - compared to EDEN VII amlost every World is. But I also know - this is the Way it has always been here. Thus I had to accept before coming here - I am a Guest after all. And even I see the Necessity for some other carnivorous Species to prey on others. Or to use this... `Talent´ as an Instrument of Punishment and Justice, if needed." Desdemonah explained.
"I am aware of what most of the People here do - or did. Or even will do in the near Future. But this does not mean I am unable to accept this Part of their Personality as well - I can´t cast my own Standards over their Way of Life. This would be wrong - even if they were Guests on my Homeworld." Desdemonah said - and it was astonishing, how far advanced her own Way of Thinking seemed to be - despite her obviously young Age. So Volg listened in Awe - and asked: "Say - how old are you?"
"Compared to this Space-Time I would say... uhhm... 122 Days. Why?"
Volg got big Eyes: "You´re kidding me! No one here would let a Baby do this Journey!"
Desdemonah chuckled: "Well - at Home I am 44 Years old. And I am far away from being a Baby - I even have designed my own Ride for this Journey!"
The Garden Girl fetched something out of her Waist Pocket and placed it on the Ground. It looked like a... flat, tiny grey Spearhead on three pea-small Wheels, plainly formed like a long stretched Triangle - with tiny Glasses at the front. This whole Construct seemed to be pretty massive and was perhaps 4 Inches long.
Curious Volg came closer and looked into this Glass-Thing at the Front - and saw a small Seat between... machinelike Thingies. He looked at Desdemonah: "What... is this?"
"This is my Ride - the DELTA DRAGON. To activate it, You have to rub it, then it grows to a Size of 40 Feet Length - it is thermoreactive. This is our Art of Technology. This Ship has the Power of 64000 Kp Thrust and is capable of folding Space." the Garden Girl explained - and Volg stood just there and said: "Uhhm... So this is a good Thing?"
"Hehe, one Day it will be my Ticket home - so I guess, yes." Desdemonah smiled.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 2:43 pm

Well, you see Miss Succubus, I've been pretty lonely around here and was wondering if we could hang out a bit. *thinking to myself* I bet she can probably shrink me so I can feed her
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 2:47 pm

Priss´ Eyebrows were bouncing again. And she showed a tiny Smile.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 7:24 pm

Jor would laugh, her tail encircling Tyler and drawing him practically into sitting on her lap. Winking at Priss knowingly, she said. "You hear that, Priss? This poor, little guy is lonely." Then at Tyler, she said. "Don't you worry about a thing. We'll have you cured in a jiffy."
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 7:28 pm

Oh really? *I say, my face brightening in excitement* That would be great! I have no one to talk to anymore.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 10:55 pm

"Haven´t seen You in a While." the feline Woman mentioned, while turning around to him. Being as big as Jor her Chair seemed to be pretty small - nevertheless Priss lolled on this Chair and looked at Tyler with her emerald green Eyes, like Cats do, when there is something making them curious.
"You smell like another Cat." Priss mentioned - while her snubby Nose checked out his left Cheek: "Like one who loves Parfum. Interesting... Didn´t You say You´re lonely?"
Her heavy Eyelids, this little Smile and her cozy Purring did tell it didn´t really matter. It only was a Fact.
An interesting one.
Obviously... Cats did like him.
That´s what´s interesting.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 3:48 pm

Well, thank you. And yes I am. I was kinda wondering if I could hang out around you. Maybe play some games *I give a naughty wink* or something? After all, there is magic around here so we can have some fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Black Manor College!
Page 21 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next