Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Black Manor College!

Go down 
+3
Sprix
Nyaha
Bandur Khan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 9:05 pm

Priss looked at Tyler and replied: "Fun? What Fun? And Magic? So not my Departement... but hey - Fun is okay."
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Marauder of the deep jungle
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 11:53 pm

Tache had realized by now that trying to reason with this fairy was pointless. Her words cut deep and she looked hurt by what was said. She took a moment to try and come up with a response before she flew out the window at top speed. She decided to stop not too far away behind a tree, shrinking herself down and leaning against the trunk. She didn't know why, but the fairy felt like she wanted to cry. She had had this kind of conversation before, but not like this. She understood the ancient fairy logic that smaller beings were food and was moved by the story about the two ill-fated tinies. Her emotions were in disarray and she just wanted some time to think about all of this.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 12:16 am

"Uhhm... what do You want to do now?" Selena asked the... strangely changed Shelley in her creaking and glossy black Leather. She now really looked... taller. More edgy, more dark and more serious as before. And somehow...
...more deadly.
"Well - I do, what I always do - I will open the Booze Box." Shelley allowed herself a thin Smile, while she took the two Urnes and did put them back into their Shrine. She said to herself: "Man... Tom once was even taller than me - and now this..."
Meanwhile Pearl had come back out - and used her `Ultra-Speed´ to dry herself up: "Uhhm... did I miss something - I mean except Your new Styling?"
"Uhhm... Not really - nothing a cheerful Person like You should worry about - let me do this." Shelley mentioned and did put her Holsters on: "As I said - Business as usual - but I will be ready - and vigilant. With this one Stressball around, we sure will have some Trouble, when the Number of Students suddenly... declines."
"Are native Fairies really that dangerous?" Selena asked and Shelley took a Breath on her long, slim Cigar: "When I put You in Your Glass on this Board, too - will this answer Your Question?"
She pointed at the Shrine and the small Urnes - and Pearl got pale.
"As I said - no Brain - but an Ass full of magic Tricks. And they eat everything and everyone, because they don´t give a Damn about anything and anyone. So open Your Eyes - and be careful." Shelley left her Room and went to her Tavern.
"Man... What´s up with her?" Pearl asked Selena quietly and the Midnight Fairy whispered back: "Well - we had a `Guest´, so to say - a native one, one of these nude ones."
"Uhhm, okay - and why does Shelley look like an undead Vampire Broad now?" Pearl asked.
"Shelley said, she won´t like to be be compared with these Fairies - so she decided to quit being a Fairy." Selena explained and Pearl pouted: "Jeez - now that I am a Fairy - and You, too - she comes up with something like this!"
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 3:34 pm

Well, maybe something naughty, or you could shrink me for more fun. *I then hear that they have no magic* Well there was this person who shrunk me for a quest awhile ago. He should still be around.

((Man, where is everyone? I guess caught up in college finishing up/finals))
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 11:08 pm

(Yeah... somehow this is disturbung...)

After this overwhelming Warmth and a Tsunami of Softness and Sympathy some of the dusty Blackness around Kaheti was washed away. Now drifting aimless through the Halls and searching for a fitting new Vessel...
Still clouded in her brooding Thoughts Shelley went out of her Room. She looked at her Chest - and the massive, sacred Silver Rosario Ivy had given her. Hm...
At least Shelley should warn her. And Donna Diana. She went to the Mensa...
The shady Thing found her - a great Opportunity. Dark lead grey Thoughts - waiting for certain Aims to get more real - and more black. And while Shelley was breathing as she normally did - this Thing was sucked in happily...

(Some fitting and/or typical Shelley-Sound? Here they come:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW780KjS2qk

(Okay - she would never sing - but she would play the Guitar - like Hell on Crystal Meth.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4oOG4vmqBg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTfcSiimXlc

And while Donna Diana and Ivy were having Fun and Priss talked with Tyler a changed Shelley entered the Mensa - making everyone looking at her. Now nearly two Meters tall, wrapped in black and tight Leather - and packed with impressive Weaponry.
Here was a big Load of serious Trouble coming down the Road.
For everyone to see.
Shelley patted Ivy on her Shoulder, making her choke on her Drink: "Hate to spoil Your Fun, Folks - but it seems we have a Problem."

http://abload.de/img/donnadianaivyandshelluhus7.jpg

And her usually joyful Voice got even darker and rougher, als she began to smile cynically: "And I know a wonderful Solution, haha..."
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 4:41 pm

What happened? What is the problem?

(Can't do much in a group RP without everyone here)
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 6:07 pm

Some of the darkness may have been washed away, however her darkness hungered. Kaheti could feel it gnawing away at her. Scratching against their shield like a savage monster, like a massive dark wolf with fangs gleaming in the dark, the darkness soon was restored. But for now, after exhausting itself on the shield, it receded awaiting patiently the slightest crack in Kaheti's resolve.

Jor however, could sense the change in her friend's aura, bringing an eyebrow up. Though the aspect of the problem cut her grin to the quick. She turned to tyler, and said. "i am sorry. I must go help with security. Apparently a problem has arisen." Keeping a hand on the hilt of the sword Diana had presented her with, the first one the mistress used, she made her way closer to the off Shelley. Her skin glinted slightly as it hardened. Now she was ready for trouble.
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 7:54 pm

Oh what the heck, I'll go too! *I would still have my Desert Eagle in my pocket. I follow them* So what has happened? Is it a giant predator? Faries? Harpies? Hehe, maybe a succubus? *I say jokingly at the last one*
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 9:21 pm

"Indeed - it is a Fairy. Perhaps the first of an Invasion. " Shelley replied without any humor. Donna Diana looked at her deeply concerned and thought: 'Uh -oh, this is bad. Very bad...'
Then she began to smile (which obviously did cost quite some Efford): "Perhaps we should discuss this in the Booze Box?"
The tall, former Snow Fairy looked at the Sorceress - and smiled back, like no 'good' Fairy should be able to: "As You wish... Let's go..."
Priss watched Donna Diana and Shelley. Suspicious she whispered to Jor: "Man, what´s with her? She looks... strange."

Desdemonah meanwhile realized there was still something to do... so she asked Volg: "Say - can You make me a bit - uhhm... smaller?"
"What for?" Volg asked and Desdemonah said: "I have to feed her."
Volg´s Eyes got big: "NO WAY!"
"Not what You think!" Desdemonah said hastily and explained: "Look - I´m sitting on an arcane Hotspot..."
"This whole Building is..." Volg nodded. So the Garden Girl continued: "Good - I am now fully charged with Life Energy - something she needs. So I have decided to let her prey on my Aura..."
Volg´s Eyes got even bigger: "You are pretty hardcore - You know in there Your Soul is trapped, yes?"
With a serene Smile Desdemonah said: "Well - I am a peaceful Person, who does not fight. But this does not mean my Soul is not strong."
"Uhhm... I am still a bit concerned, but I understand what You are up to." Volg agreed - and Desdemonah collapsed to a Height of perhaps 8 Inches.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:13 pm

So how do you know of this fairy is there? How do you know she is harmful to us? Has she tried to shrink and eat anyone? *I ask, Curious*
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 11:32 pm

While reaching the Booze Box they saw there were TWO new Fairies - and Donna Diana´s Reaction was: "Cute!"
Shelley smiled: "Yeah - they´re helping me here a bit - the red-white Racing Queen is Pearl - and the dark blue Goth Girl is Selena."
Then Shelley turned over to Tyler: "The one I mean is a typical native one: Naked, obviously joyful simpleminded - and proud about the Fact, what she and her Kind does to anyone. So I would say she´s hard to miss, even around here."
"Where did she come from?" Priss asked - and she was surprised how... intimidating this new, pretty dark Shelley could be: "Straight out of her Kingdom. So I fear if she goes back and tells about this Place, there could be many of them coming..."
"We will wait and see." Donna Diana decided - and Shelley looked at her: "Til the first one is gone?"
"As I said - no one around here dies - bit if one does, we will not be the Cause for this." the Sorceress replied. Shelley whispered to her: "Then I hope, the first one to go will not be someone You really like - like I loved Stacy and Tom."
"You still think about them?" Donna Diana asked.
"There´s not much I have to think about - and at least someone should remember them. So I do the Job." Shelley replied - and the former Vampiress looked at her closely: "Is this why You are so different now?"
Shelley began to smile: "This is... because of You. You taught me my Fleshforming - and You decided to be no Vampiress anymore. So... I decided to quit being a Fairy."

http://abload.de/img/duelmasterzhuqec.jpg
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 11:28 am

So you mean ... we are all on the menu? AHHHHHHH! *I let out a scream* What are we going to do? How can we stop her shrinking magic? Not that I wouldn't kinda like it...
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 11:41 am

"So why do You panic?" Shelley asked him.

Where she came from, was another Form of Jungle - with other Predators. London was a huge victorian and gothic Metroplex - where once Donna Diana resided, Ivy worked as a Police Officer in the PPPP (Paranormal Phenomenom Police Platoon) - and Shelley was a professional Thief. But even there Shelley realized, it was good to know how to defend herself - mostly with Weapons, because her former Stand of Magic was relatively poor.

http://abload.de/img/longrangeshelley2tsg8.jpg

Then she began to work for Donna Diana - and the former Snow Fairy had to realize: With mighty Friends there come also mighty Opponents - making this huge City even more jungle-like. Vampires, Werewolves, Necromancers and Sorcerers...

http://abload.de/img/uga-670sq8.jpg

And then there were the Angels - well, they were more like Knights with Wings. Shelley liked that - and it also made her a bit jealous. They really were hardcore, but... cool of a Sort. But if this Chivalry will work here, as Donna Diana decided it - this would be seen in the Future.
So Shelley decided to give it a Try. Being cool is always a good Thing.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 12:38 pm

Maybe I should sacrifice myself so she won't be hungry?
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:56 pm

Shelley looked at him: "Tyliebaby... we´re here to think about something, so no one has to die. So perhaps You should think about something like that..."
Donna Diana still observed her - analyzed her and studied her. Could it be...
"Say - You decided to quit being a Fairy due to Your unconscious Art of Fleshforming..." the Sorceress asked and Shelley thought of it: "Uhhm... I simply quitted being one."
"So..." Donna Diana began to smile. She had a Theory: "...Your new `Look´ simply showed up?"
"Sort of - but I kinda like it." the tall Woman answered - then Shelley tilted her Head: "Why do You ask - something wrong?"
"You are aware, somthing... infested You recently?"
"You sure?"
"Yes - it seems to be something... from, uhhm... `outside´. I know this, believe me..." the Sorceress looked at Shelley´s Face -. and registered for the first Time stinging tiny Pupils in her bluegreen Eyes. Irresistibly black Pupils - dark as a Spot of empty Night Sky...
"How do You feel?" Donna Diana asked.
"Good - Why?" Shelley got curious - and even Ivy began to ask herself, what the former Vampiress was up to. Donna Diana began to smile even more. So that´s it... Shelley used this new Spark of dark Power to calm down her huge Emotions - having someone here, like those, who killed her Friends in the Past, did make Shelley suffer deeply, so she decided to... lock away her Emotions - and to stop being something alike this special Fairy.
Fascinating...
But there is still a Vacuum of Power - there is a huge Amount of Energy that needed to be formed - before it would began to form itself - like Jor´s inner Demon not too long ago. So Donna Diana studied Shelley´s Face - her Expression - and then she remembered how she was before they all came here...
"Say, You really always wanted to be pretty cool and chivalrous - but You thought You never had the Chance to be, right?" Donna Diana asked Shelley - and she asked back: "What the... How do You... ?"
"ENYGMA MANIFESTVM!" Donna Diana tipped on Shelley´s Forehead - and huge and dark, ravenlike Wings appeared on her Back with a windy, loud FHWAP!
Massive, dark grey, nearly black Wings - like Fog Ravens have, but with long Feathers near her Body, making her look almost like a dark, nocturne (and eerie) Version of a Swallowtail Butterfly. Shelley looked at them, now showing Emotions again, because she seemed to be about to cry, as Donna Diana explained: "NOW You are ready. Now You can say, You are no Fairy anymore... Hm, it seems You turn out to be an Ash Angel, a Fallen one... If You want to climb up the Ladder a bit, redeem Yourself... Shelley `Asriél´ Winterhawk, Raven Angel, Judge of Decay. Welcome in my Ranks completely. Happy now?"
Ivy was speechless - she stared at this... Thing with huge Eyes. Donna Diana really managed to form this dark Spot with Shelley together into something like... this? A Raven Angel - the Street Judge in celestial Hierarchy so to say? Ivy was horrified and relieved at the same Time - because this mysterious Darkness now had a fitting Form to be satisfied in it´s new Host - but what had it done to Shelley, this joyful and lively Snow Fairy she once was? Now she was a celestial Monstrosity, a Pariah among the Seraphims...
But Shelley looked at herself in a near Mirror, wondering about her shorter Ears and her longer Teeth (Donna Diana´s `Trademark´) and she simply answered: "Yes. Now I feel REALLY good."
"Perfect." Donna Diana turned over to Jor: "You observed it all, right? If Dark Power arises, make sure to give it a concrete Form You can assess - otherwise it will `surprise´ You one Day - in a bad Way."
Then she looked over to the two new Fairies: "What is with You? Can we get something to drink here, or need we to brew it first?"
Selena hurried to get something to drink - and Pearl just stood there with her big amethyst Eyes: "Woo - this was so freaky, I´m gonna shit Bricks!"
"Too much Info." Priss mentioned laconically while sitting down at the Bar.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 4:18 pm

"But its just that...well...i feel alone. I enjoy being eaten as well. Its called vore... Perhaps I could hold off her hunger?"

*Just then I observe the transformation happen*

Woah! That is seriously cool! What new powers do you have? *I ask interested at her, but still watching Jor*
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 4:30 pm

"Good Question." Shelley wondered and Donna Diana sat down next to Priss, mentioning to Shelley: "Well... You eventually will find out soon - because this can vary a bit."
Then she turned over to Pearl: "So - You and Selena will run the Booze Box now, while Shelley is `on Duty´?"
"Uhhm... Yes, Milady!" Pearl nodded and Donna Diana smiled: "Relax - I am no Monster... well, anymore. So I hope You will have some Fun here!"
"I do my Best!" she nodded again. Then Selena came back again, asking: "Say - what do You want to drink, by the Way?"
Priss gave herself a Facepalm.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 4:36 pm

Perhaps I could scout out this fairy and see how dangerous she is. *I run out into the nearby woods*

(I think there is woods nearby, right?)
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 4:42 pm

(Yes, there is Forest around this Complex - You have to go over the Bridge - around the Lake there is Forest as far as You can see. Now I hope Mr.01 will show up and decides if You find his Character.)
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:03 pm

*I run out of the mansion and go over the bridge, looking for the fairy. I have my old shotgun with me. I know fairy weakness is the wings*

(Oh Mr.01 is the fairy? I thought it was you)
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:06 pm

(Well... then You should do, what I tell to anyone here: Read the Story.) Cool
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 2:35 am

(Yes, I, Mr. I, am Tache the Fairy.)
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 3:25 am

( Very Happy Now I hope Jor will show up again. Somehow I fear she has lost her Fun.)
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 7:52 am

(Studying for finals right now. That's why I haven't been around. I haven't lost the fun as you put it.)
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 8:01 am

(Phew - glad to hear it! Why didn´t You say so? I was concerned - perhaps something bad had happened to You or Stuff like that. I mean, let´s be honest - if someone dear to me dies, I would have other Problems than posting here for Example... But okay - Exams and studying is important. Now I know this bitterly better than ever before. When do these Finals start?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Black Manor College!   Welcome to Black Manor College! - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Black Manor College!
Page 22 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next