Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Classic Felarya quotes

Go down 
+89
HeavenlessStar
Razor
Greyman
Dearville
Mentalguy
Qwuillin
the hitman
gwadahunter2222
rcs619
TryMeIke
Nyaha
Feadraug
Chibi-Hiruki
Grave
kikijonson
Amaroq
Axel Hunter
Goldclaw
Pim18
space_samurai
Black Aquila
vore4life99
Asuroth
Solomon
PrinnyDood
Rezec
buddha66667
Krisexy26
CauldronBorn24
itsmeyouidiot
SomeRandomMinion
Oldman40k2003
macdaddy
Stabs
Slimetoad
thejackle123
Zoekin-3
walkingbyself
asaenvolk
neko-pet
luke112
Anime-Junkie
Black Hole Fragment
sparkythechu
Sehoolighan
Archmage_Bael
Caithus
dragonjaj
Jasconius
Kai Leingod
ravaging vixen
Jætte_Troll
Prof.Nekko
Paltiel
AisuKaiko
EdgedWeapon
Dart 180
TheLightLost
MrNobody13
French snack
SuperPieGuy9
alliance
TothinKornoT
MegaDan5
TheQuantumMechanic
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Sciran
GREGOLE
Flare
Nervan
Delicious Kevin
/Fish/
DorianTheBlind
Davis
zalzas
dlausactor6373
Zoekin
Karbo
Warrior3000
darkshot2600
Shady Knight
Googlememan
A-Eadie
ZionAtriedes
Pendragon
Haar
Daimo
Malahite
Raveolution
93 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

Classic Felarya quotes - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:21 pm

"boys we got ourselfs a bloodclaw ape hoard bearing down on us and were traped here, We take a stand and take as many down before we go down" - (sergeant Mackenzie- 605th Militia)

Last edited by luke112 on Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:06 am

wow so many good new ones there Razz
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:53 am

"This flare gun may be useless for getting help, but it is a great weapon."-Raimi, dungeon explorer, standing near a knocked out giant naga.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:33 pm

"Well... even though you've got the most shady looking eyes I've ever seen, I guess you've got a point. If I try to reach Negav on foot I'll probably be eaten by some vicious predator before the day's end... Alright then, I'll let you fly me there in your mouth but you better not break your promise! I mean it, don't you dare swallow me!"
- Last words of guy who knew better but fell for it anyway.
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:38 pm

" who's next?- second to last words of a Soldier after killing a Martian with a shotgun before being stabed through the chest by a second Martian soldier
" I'm ready how bout you"- the last words of the Man above, as he took the Maritian with him.

Last edited by luke112 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
macdaddy
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
macdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 3:26 pm

luke112 wrote:
" who's next?- second to last words of a Soldier after killing a Humaniod enemy with a plasma sword before being stabed throw the chest by a second combatent.
" I'm ready how bout you"- the last words of the Man above

Classic Felarya quotes - Page 10 Anchor2
What does that have to do with anything??
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 3:27 pm

"What the fuck?!" - Anonymous.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 3:35 pm

luke112 wrote:
" who's next?- second to last words of a Soldier after killing a Humaniod enemy with a plasma sword before being stabed throw the chest by a second combatent.
" I'm ready how bout you"- the last words of the Man above

Luke, this thread is for Felaryan related quotes, not just generic quotes.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:32 pm

luke112 wrote:
"boys we got ourselfs a bloodclaw ape hoard bearing down on us and were traped here, We take a stand and take as many down before we go down" - sargent Mackenzie during his Famous Last stand.

Personally, I liked this one.
Back to top Go down
Oldman40k2003
Oldman40k2003

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:54 pm

macdaddy wrote:

A response that also included an image to emphasize the response.

Just a friendly reminder to everyone else who might now feel inclined to suddenly start posting image responses, please keep in mind the rules, in particular:
The Rules wrote:

Keep all commentary CIVIL and be courteous at all times. Constructive criticism is welcome, but insults directed towards other users or gratuitously rude, provocative or inflammatory comments will NOT be tolerated. Deliberate trolling will be severely punished and will result most of the time in a direct - and without warning - ban. Don't use use little smartasses images either, to emphasize any derogatory comments. Those are always provocative and very close to trolling.
Link to the rules.

Now this is not to say that Macdaddy's post breaks that rule; I just felt that now would be a good time to remind everyone about that particular rule.
Back to top Go down
http://oldman40k2003.deviantart.com/
MrNobody13
Great warrior
Great warrior
MrNobody13

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:06 pm

"Wait . . . wait . . . this makes no sense . . . Where did this jungle come from? Holy- where did that giant lady com- wharglblednagh!"

"Oi, duck harpy!"
"A duck harpy?"
"No, duck, it's a HARPY!"
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:41 pm

gt500x wrote:
luke112 wrote:
"boys we got ourselfs a bloodclaw ape hoard bearing down on us and were traped here, We take a stand and take as many down before we go down" - sargent Mackenzie during his Famous Last stand.

Personally, I liked this one.
I'm glad that you like it Smile
That actully is a Quote in a few stories of mine, One is First Person, one is a retelling by the only survivior, and the rest are readings and lecuters by Other pe
ople.
Back to top Go down
Paltiel
Helpless prey
Paltiel

PostSubject: Ahahahaha... GULP!   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:35 pm

"AWW~ C'mon, I just wanna hug you with my tongue." -- Syll'en
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 3:40 am

" Are You Talking To Me Fish Lady, You Don’t Talk To Me Like That, I’m Gonna Go Down There And Kick Your Scaly Butt!"- someone speaking to Anko after she taunted him... you already know what happends next.

“Welcome to the 605th Combat regiment or as so many of us senior personal call it The 605th Militia, you thought the jungle is hell, wait till bootcamp.”- Militia Drill instructor.

" you will learn to trust your team mates, weather they are naga, harpy, Neko, human or elf. do you understand me recuirts?"
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:09 am

"To survive in this world of deadly wonders and beauty one must make wise choices and the wisest choices are always the most obvious." - the Great Storyteller
Back to top Go down
SomeRandomMinion
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 12:12 pm

*inside a pred's stomach*

(Random guy pulls out an AK-47) From Russia with love, freak!
*sprays full auto*

Pred: Ugh, that's the third time this week!
Back to top Go down
itsmeyouidiot
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
itsmeyouidiot

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 4:47 pm

The bullets would just bounce right off the walls.
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:18 pm

"Climb the bean stalk, check. Find the giant's castle, check. Now all I gotta do is rescue the giant white goose that lays the giant golden eggs... Hey, what is that it up there? Well whataya know, she's coming to me. I knew this would be a piece of cake." - some guy from a fairy tale that you may or may not know.

"Oh, what a vicious little creature you are. I'll tell you one thing, your actions today shall not go unanswered. From this point on, the bliss that was your ignorance is no more. Awaken... Okami! - Khariklo the dridder , many years ago in a turbulent era.

Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:22 pm

When things get too hot for me, I just hit the reset button, and instant safety. What, life doesn't have a reset button? Oh yeah. But what if-Nah, you're right. Life doesn't have a reset button...For you! I can reset all I want! Ha ha ha ha ha! - Malane, the time travel spamming mage right before leaving his doomed companion with a giant naga.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
MrNobody13
Great warrior
Great warrior
MrNobody13

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:51 pm

"Well, I'm hanging by my leg, upside-down, blood running to my head, having trouble breathing because I just sprinted half a mile, pouring sweat, being dangled over a giant tree-woman's mouth, about to get swallowed alive, going to die . . . Typical."

"Why is everyone I run into so TALL!?" -Swiftlit

"Hold up, I think I heard something . . . I kind of sounds like . . . a stomach growling . . ." -Ararn Sharp-ear, neko adventurer

"Wow, the ground here is so bouncy and warm and soft. Makes me think of a pers- OH G-!" -tourist in Felarya

Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:04 pm

"If you give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish, he'll eat until a mermaid finds him."

Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:44 pm

"The land here is savage, a natural hell at war with itself and everything that enters it, of every second of every hour of every day of every cycle. Yet it looks untouched, unscarred, almost tranquil. This is what we must recreate. We must be brutal, uncompromising, relentless and merciless, but remain unseen, unnoticed, to blend in as if it were all part of every day life." - Commander Epsom.
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:55 pm

" we will make you the best you can be. You will go from soft belly Recuits to Harden Lethal weapons that can and will take any adversity the Jungles can throw and tatcel it head on with a war face. DO YOU READ ME."- 605th drill instructer to a bunch of Trainees.
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:21 pm

"The fear one feels when dangling above the maw of a man eating giant pales in comparison to the fear one feels when their own shadow is out to get them."

"I do not create these stories of giants, heroes, and villains... nor do I know if they are true or not. I'm only sharing with you what was shared with me."

- the great story teller, Heseodorus.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:13 pm

"help! get it off me!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classic Felarya quotes
Page 10 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next