Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Classic Felarya quotes

Go down 
+89
HeavenlessStar
Razor
Greyman
Dearville
Mentalguy
Qwuillin
the hitman
gwadahunter2222
rcs619
TryMeIke
Nyaha
Feadraug
Chibi-Hiruki
Grave
kikijonson
Amaroq
Axel Hunter
Goldclaw
Pim18
space_samurai
Black Aquila
vore4life99
Asuroth
Solomon
PrinnyDood
Rezec
buddha66667
Krisexy26
CauldronBorn24
itsmeyouidiot
SomeRandomMinion
Oldman40k2003
macdaddy
Stabs
Slimetoad
thejackle123
Zoekin-3
walkingbyself
asaenvolk
neko-pet
luke112
Anime-Junkie
Black Hole Fragment
sparkythechu
Sehoolighan
Archmage_Bael
Caithus
dragonjaj
Jasconius
Kai Leingod
ravaging vixen
Jætte_Troll
Prof.Nekko
Paltiel
AisuKaiko
EdgedWeapon
Dart 180
TheLightLost
MrNobody13
French snack
SuperPieGuy9
alliance
TothinKornoT
MegaDan5
TheQuantumMechanic
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Sciran
GREGOLE
Flare
Nervan
Delicious Kevin
/Fish/
DorianTheBlind
Davis
zalzas
dlausactor6373
Zoekin
Karbo
Warrior3000
darkshot2600
Shady Knight
Googlememan
A-Eadie
ZionAtriedes
Pendragon
Haar
Daimo
Malahite
Raveolution
93 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

Classic Felarya quotes - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:42 pm

And for this years Darwin Award winner is (drum roll).... umm well we couldn't decide ever since we found Felarya there have been to many contestants for the Darwin Award. All of them fit the criteria yet we cant seem to get a hold of them any longer. So for the first time (and hopefully last) we award the Darwin Award to all Felaryains! Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbyself.deviantart.com/
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:39 pm

"Crisis my dear, I wished you never had to see this"-Mac speaking tp crisis after finding then Bodies of 2 dozen Mercs That Mac had dispacted in a maner that made messy Blood spattered section of jungle as a result.

" what do mean this is The Source? how could it possably be that Hot..... MY MOUTH IS BURNING!!!!!"- a Unlucky Crisis being tricked to eat a rather large bottle of The Source hot sauce.
Back to top Go down
Oldman40k2003
Oldman40k2003

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:05 pm

CauldronBorn24 wrote:
"Size means everything yet nothing in this place." -Unknown.

I like, it's like a riddle.
Back to top Go down
http://oldman40k2003.deviantart.com/
Pim18
Marauder of the deep jungle
Pim18

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:30 am

luke112 wrote:
space_samurai wrote:
"Game over man, Game over!" -adventurer as he and his companions comes face to face with a predator (you should all know where this is from Razz )
Bro i beated you to it

"dudes i think you should get the cammera and recorder now"- adventurer
"why?" his pal
"because this is gonna make us Millions from the demand."
"what do you mea....... HOOOOTTTTT Shocked "
two Pervy adventures getting ready to record Vivian and Malkia making out

Finally another one. I was starting to think that I was the only pervert around here!

I am complete again! Now my reign of terror can begi- AAAAARGGGHHH!(A evil person who was banished to Felarya but made a bit to much noise)
Back to top Go down
Axel Hunter
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Axel Hunter

Location : In the land of nowhere, beyond the valley of somewhere, but not as far as the jungle of neither-here-nor-there....

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:58 pm

"Theres no such thing as a giant nag- theres one standing right behind me isnt there?" Felarya newcomer a little too late to realize his fate
Back to top Go down
http://foreverknight13.deviantart.com/
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:14 pm

I've heard a rumor that squirrels are evil and that there are rumors of them being the cause of Felaryas doom. Well I am here to say this is simply another unfortunate misunderstanding in fact my cute little friend here Syeocrwu is proof that they aren't evil and simply want nuts not world domination. Inst that right Syeocrwu?

"It is true Dave we only wish to be friends and simply want nuts that is all"

See there not bad at all! - an unfortunate adventurer taken in by the evil plan of the squirrels
Back to top Go down
Pim18
Pim18

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:37 am

walkingbyself wrote:
I've heard a rumor that squirrels are evil and that there are rumors of them being the cause of Felaryas doom. Well I am here to say this is simply another unfortunate misunderstanding in fact my cute little friend here Syeocrwu is proof that they aren't evil and simply want nuts not world domination. Inst that right Syeocrwu?

"It is true Dave we only wish to be friends and simply want nuts that is all"

See there not bad at all! - an unfortunate adventurer taken in by the evil plan of the squirrels
Epic lol!!!

Jesus christ it's a Silver Succubus! Get in the car....Wait a sec...(A person encountering Iridan)
Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:44 pm

Last words:

"I hope that fruit-scented body wash I used doesn't attract any unwanted attention."

"What? Oh, the noise is meant to scare them away!"

"Hey, Ms. Dryad, mind sparing some sap?"
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:56 pm

"...You shouldn't be so sure of your strength...Some people are stronger than they look..." -Akota Antimata: Not exactly a direct Felarya quote, but it fits.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
Solomon

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:08 pm

"Welcome to Felarya where the Giants rome free" a quote from my Felarya OC as he welcomes a Human to Felarya
Back to top Go down
Pim18
Pim18

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:38 am

Welcome to Felarya! Your probably going to die a agonizing painful death but hey, alt least the view is pretty.- Me welcoming people to felarya
Back to top Go down
Axel Hunter
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Axel Hunter

Location : In the land of nowhere, beyond the valley of somewhere, but not as far as the jungle of neither-here-nor-there....

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 2:56 am

"yes human, I'm blind, however I do not appreciate you waving your hand in my face" -Andrew the blind Merman

"Out of curiosity doctor, were yuo and Claire ever a... thing?"
"Zat, vould have been problematic" - Klaus and Dr Pyren after a chat with Claire the Dridder Queen

"Well well well, what is a young little human like you doing in MY palace?" - Demchrelle talking to an lost explorer via a wandering nightmare
Back to top Go down
Pim18
Pim18

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 3:55 am

Axel Hunter wrote:
"yes human, I'm blind, however I do not appreciate you waving your hand in my face" -Andrew the blind Merman

"Out of curiosity doctor, were yuo and Claire ever a... thing?"
"Zat, vould have been problematic" - Klaus and Dr Pyren after a chat with Claire the Dridder Queen

"Well well well, what is a young little human like you doing in MY palace?" - Demchrelle talking to an lost explorer via a wandering nightmare
But Demechrelle is asleep(maybe she can sleeptalk)

Finally a graveyard.. wait why aren't my powers working?.... - A necromancer who tried to build a undead army
Back to top Go down
Axel Hunter
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Axel Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:43 am

Pim18 wrote:
But Demechrelle is asleep(maybe she can sleeptalk

As a matter of fact she can, I asked Karbo about that a couple weeks ago e said she had the ability to speak through the wandering nightmares that live in the palace, but she can oly do it to a certain extent. She would be more han happy to wake up, but untill then shes stuck to using the nightmares to communicate
Back to top Go down
Pim18
Pim18

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:33 am

Axel Hunter wrote:
Pim18 wrote:
But Demechrelle is asleep(maybe she can sleeptalk

As a matter of fact she can, I asked Karbo about that a couple weeks ago e said she had the ability to speak through the wandering nightmares that live in the palace, but she can oly do it to a certain extent. She would be more han happy to wake up, but untill then shes stuck to using the nightmares to communicate
That actually makes sense! That's kinda the opposite of what one of my characters does.

Also:

You have several kinds of situations. The good ones, the bad ones and the Felaryan ones. -A instructer of dimensial travellers telling his students about several situations
Back to top Go down
Axel Hunter
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Axel Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 9:07 am

"I'll take on any job... for the right price" -Deejay Shriev

"A dridder tangled in herr own veb, and she dares call ME ignorant?" Dr Pyren scoffing at a dridder that tried to eat him, but got caught in a psychokinesis trap.

"A dozen humans to snack on, no waiting or hunting required. Thats service with a smile" Vivian after accepting a tribute from the Dragon Keepers

"This place sounds like a battle field mixed with a torture chamber, but the ghosts dont know the war is over," Alex flying over Scream valley (in the center of the great marshes)

Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:56 pm

" To Survive here youy must be Really fast, really clever, really smart ,Very resourceful, or be like Private Caboose over there, somehow his stupidity works for him."- a Freelanceing Sargent speaking how to surivie in Felaraya to a Class of Students at a Caravan Gaurd Acadamy.

"Buttons?! I love Buttons!" a Private named Caboose speaking to a Giant Naga after Pressing some 'buttons'
Back to top Go down
Axel Hunter
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Axel Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:08 pm

luke112 wrote:
" To Survive here youy must be Really fast, really clever, really smart ,Very resourceful, or be like Private Caboose over there, somehow his stupidity works for him."- a Freelanceing Sargent speaking how to surivie in Felaraya to a Class of Students at a Caravan Gaurd Acadamy.

"Buttons?! I love Buttons!" a Private named Caboose speaking to a Giant Naga after Pressing some 'buttons'

Red VS Blue fan?
Back to top Go down
Amaroq
Great warrior
Great warrior
Amaroq

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 5:02 pm

"[...]In order to survive the human would have to get out of the "food category" between the moment where he is caught and the moment where he will be eaten. In short: being very convincing very fast."
In: Rules to survive, found in a 1st grade classroom of a negavian school.

(To be honest it is a quote from Karbo in his deviatation "Crisis Bio". But I think it is a sentence that stuck in my mind from the first time I've read it and thus it would be one of the most impressive and classical quotes from the felaryan universe ^^)
Back to top Go down
http://xxamaroqxx.deviantart.com
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:40 am

"A naga did it." -A man to an angry dridder.

"A dridder did it." -The same guy to an angry naga.

"I should have brought a camera." -Yet again, the same guy at the resulting fight.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
Pim18
Pim18

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 11:01 am

Quote :
"A naga did it." -A man to an angry dridder.

"A dridder did it." -The same guy to an angry naga.

"I should have brought a camera." -Yet again, the same guy at the resulting fight.

Lol!!! good one!!

Hey look! there are some cookies over there - A leader of a pack of fairies alerting the others
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:38 pm

"Making your own religion can be quite rewarding on this world. But I'd be careful about making an elaborate demonology. They have a nasty habit of suddenly... existing." - Alennen the Elf, Heretic

"Oh, shush. I love these "ugly" beasts and fear them not. On this world it is the beautiful creatures I am wary of." - Désirée von Fucking, Felaryan Zoologist

"The Royal Lineage had a history of over Ten Thousand Years. And not even Two Thousand Years after it ended, half of my people have descended into barbarism. It is no surprise many search for the Queen, regardless of how... controversial... a figure she is." - Nessa Venomfang, Dridder

Last edited by Jætte_Troll on Sat May 21, 2011 2:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:55 pm

Quote :
"Making your own religion can be quite rewarding on this world. But I'd be careful about making an elaborate demonology. They have a nasty habit of suddenly... existing."
This. Laughing
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:17 pm

" Sir what the hell is that?!"- Unknown

"Boys it has been an honor serving with you, all thats left is one last duty to perform...." - Outpost Gamma 37 before being overruned with kensha beasts.

" In my Death I shall have Honor"- Yukisanso Yammamoto, Before His death in Negav city by the hands of the MSD. His last act took a dozen MSD officers with him.

"hey *cough* asshole *cough,cough* downhere"- Benti.

" we laughed and sang, Knowing that Better men would come and Greater Wars were each proud fighter Brags"- Unknown
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:13 pm

"Why yes. I did it. So what are YOU going to do about it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classic Felarya quotes
Page 16 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next