Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.

Go down 
+2
schoolhater
Reptillian
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:21 am

"ok that's it" Verira yelled at Jack. "information or not, you're going down the hatch" Verira leaned her head back, open her mouth and dangled Jack above it. "don't worry, it will be over soon"
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:22 am

"NOOO!"jack yells at the top of his voice struggling to escape from verira
Back to top Go down
11cookeaw1
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
11cookeaw1

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:24 am

"my lightning bolts can wreck trees and cause a lot of pain to akensha beast, and that is not very imprresive for me, i can do a lot worse" said electro.
"seriously listen to him, he HATES predators, and he is powerfull enough to hurt predators, you better go". said latro.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:26 am

"Can't you see i'm trying to eat? like i care if he likes us or not" Verira sighed.
Verira then let go of jack, letting him drop towards her open mouth.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:31 am

Jack screamed as he fell down landing on verira's soft tongue he felt the wetness around him and screamed "NOOO"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:51 pm

Seeing Verira begin to eat the human, she set down Rose, and whispered to her, "Get out of here. I don't want her making food out of you either." She then turned back to Verira, saying, "I don't mean to meddle, but isn't there another way to settle this? I mean, you're scaring the crap out of that human, and...don't you think that would motivate him to behave or something?"

Meanwhile, a beat-up car was traveling along the desert road, and then it came to an abrupt halt, breaking down. "GAAHH!! Stupid car!" the tourist yelled from inside. "If I ever get back to that rental service, I'm...gonna......" His mind wondered off as he looked into the desert, taking a double take at what he saw. He saw what looked like a bird lady, a cat woman, and snake lady out in the desert, but fear began to sink in as he saw the snake woman throw a man into her mouth, obviously going to eat him. He didn't know if it was an illusion or not, but he wasn't going to stay to found out!! The tourist attempted to start the car, but had no success. "Come on!! COME ON!!!" he yelled in a panic, still having no success in starting the car.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:15 pm

Verira looked confused at Narin, with her mouth full of human. "What do you mean?" she said in mouthful language.(sorry i have no idea how to say that^^)
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:23 pm

"Well, think about it for a minute." she then whispered in her ear saying, "Maybe if you acted like you were going to swallow him, and spat him out at the last minute, and say to him, 'If you don't straighten up, I will finish what I started.', it'll straighten him out. After all, humans do value their lives. However, if he still proves to be a prick, then go ahead and swallow him."

She then noticed the car up ahead, and asked, "Hey, you think we should help him?" The tourist, seeing Narin looking at him, yelled out, "Oh, CRAP!!" and tried to crank up the car again in a blind panic.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:33 pm

Rose stood watching she saw the car narin had pointed out sighing a breathe o relief rose ran over to the car and banged on the window "let me in"she yells
Jack screams and hits verira's tongue shouting about how he should be left alone "you can't do this"he yells atthe top of his voice
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:34 pm

Verira gave a quick thought to it and then looked at Narin with approval.

Verira looked at the car and the human inside it. "go ahead i don't really care" she said in mouthful language again. "i'm not your boss you know"

Verira just kept playing with Jack inside her mouth, savoring the taste. "of course i can. i'm bigger than you" She giggled
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:46 pm

jack screams and continues his desperate struggles "let me out monster" he yells at verira "well i hope you choke on me" he says and jumps down verira's throat

Last edited by schoolhater on Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:55 pm

Verira got surprised when Jack jumped into her throat. She coughed a little, while hitting her chest, before swallowing Jack.
"that little shit" Verira said with heavy breathing. "he could have killed me" She looked to Narin. "the little shit just jumped into my throat"
Back to top Go down
11cookeaw1
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
11cookeaw1

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:35 pm

"o-kay that is it" shouted electro about to fire.
"spit him out or else."

"he's getting angry" said latro.

eletran jumped into veirras mouth and started to haul jack out.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:57 am

jack landed i verira's stomach and immediatly began to kick against the stomach walls "let me out"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:13 am

"You, are one crazy human. It's the first time anyone has actually jumped into my throat" Verira said, hopeing Jack would hear her. "As a reward, i will try to let you live longer"

(11cookeaw1 edit that stupid post you made or it will just be ignored)
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:14 am

"well i am flattered" jack says sarcasticly "im surprised to see you didn't choke"
Back to top Go down
11cookeaw1
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
11cookeaw1

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:19 am

eletran started to follow.
electro just got angryer and angryer.
"oh no" said latro backing away from electro.
electric currents seemed to flow through electro's body.
"LET THEM OUT!!!!" he shouted angrily
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:20 am

"well i am part snake you know" Verira said to her stomach. "if i want to, i can swallow stuff even at my size"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:22 am

"well duh"jack says kicking the stomach wall in an atempt to get out "i take it your not going to let me out"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:26 am

"Don't get your hopes up" Verira anwsered to jack. "but you might get some company, at some point"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:27 am

"yey"jack says as he rests against the stomach wall he kicked again "i don't suppose my kicks are hurting you at all"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:32 am

"you were kicking me in there?" Verira said with an extremely sarcastic voice, then she giggled a little.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:35 am

"i take it wasn't" jack says with a sigh he then stands up as best as he could "please let me out" he says with sadness in his voice "anyway what are you doing with the cat person"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:37 am

"nope, nope and she is with the harpy, you know the big bird lady" Verira anwsers to Jack.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:40 am

"oh yeah that bird lady"jack say smiling even though verira isn't able to see it "anyway what are you personally going to do with her"
Roe meanwhile is trudging away back over to narin and verira she sighs because she isn't looking were she is going she walks into verira's tail
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next