Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.

Go down 
+2
schoolhater
Reptillian
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:16 pm

"wait a second" Verira yelled "try to find some water first"
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:21 pm

As Narin flew, she didn't seem to care that Rose was hitting her tongue and kicking her teeth. Then when Rose drove the knife into her tongue, she let out a "GAAAHH!!" while keeping her teeth closed. She then pinned Rose to the roof of her mouth, then used her teeth to rake the knife out of her tongue. Once she spit it out, her tongue went back into her normal position, and she continued flying.

When she heard Verira yell out to her to find water, she did a 180, nodded in acknowledgment, then turned back around to look for water.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:25 pm

rose didn't like what was happening she was stuck to the roof of narins mouth she sighed and hit the roof screaming "let me out you !@?@!#"she yells at the top of her voice hoping that narin would see sense and let her out "im sure this classes as kidnapping"she yells angrilly

((can i add a charector that lives on earth))
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:33 pm

Feeling Rose stuck to the roof of her mouth, and hearing what she said, she took advantage of the temporary freedom her tongue had, and replied, "Maybe so, but at least I'm not trying to swallow you."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:35 pm

rose scowled at this but she had to admit the harpy had a point rose was glad that the harpy didn't swallow her "let me go now or i'll take a dumpin your mouth"she says angrilly hitting the roof of narin mouth
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:44 pm

(To Schoolhater: Sure but not yourself. Though you have to remember, that Felaryans are the main)

"uuuuuh ... it's ... freaking ... hot out here" Verira complained to herself. " maybe i could burrow myself, to take some of the sun of me" Verira said and got started.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:48 pm

Narin rolled her eyes as she heard Rose threaten to take a dump in her mouth. "Well, in that case..." she said, landing, "I'm going to have to carry you the second safest method." She then raked Rose off the roof of her mouth with her tongue, placed her on her wing, grabbed Rose from her wing with her foot, and took off again.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:00 pm

Rose continued her desparate struggles to get away from narin even though she knew that it was useless "please just let me go"

Jack meanwhile had colapsed next to a resevoir and was lying motionless on the ground
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:09 pm

Narin sighed as Rose asked to be let go. She spotted a human that had collapsed by the resevoir. She landed near it and placed Rose down. "Alright. If you want to go, then go. I won't stop you. Anyway, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to help out that human over there." She then hopped over to the unconsious human, and prodded him with her foot. "Hey, human, you alright?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:13 pm

rose sighed she looked at the human narin was talking about then she turned and ran in a directin she didn't know

Jack felt something prod his side he groaned got his fet saying "yeah im alright" and then he takes a glance at narin and starts to run away from her he ran next to rose as he did not looking at her
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:26 pm

Seeing the human run off beside Rose, she flew towards them, and swooped down low enough so she could still fly and talk to them. "You sure? You were knocked out back there." she said, continuing to fly as they ran.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:29 pm

rose saw narin coming and continued to run away faster and faster
Jack ran alot he heard narin talking to him "yeah im sure i am fine" he says an runs a little faster
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:32 pm

She paused for a moment while she still flew, and then asked the two, "Why are you two running, anyway? It's because I'm a harpy, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:35 pm

rose ignored narin and continued to run
Jack whilerunning says "i don't know what a harpy is and i don't wan to find out im just running from a huge bird monster"he says nervously
"and because you kidnapped me"rose says also
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:40 pm

"Well, the huge bird monster's not going to hurt you, or eat you if that's what you're wondering, and I'm sorry for kidnapping you. I didn't even realize I was kidnapping you, I was trying to help you out. I mean, Heaven forbid a harpy would want to help a neko, or a human for that matter, right?" she replied to the both of them, the last part of her statement dripping with sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:39 am

jack stopped out aof breath he thought the ground felt softer smoother even
rose also stopped next to jack "well sorry i didn't know you wanted to help did i"she says panting
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:48 am

Meanwhile verira had burrowed herself in the ground, and was thinking. 'ok i solved the problem with the heat, but my throat is all dried up from digging in this stupid sand' She swallowed trying to get some saliva to rehydrate her throat. 'i wonder when that harpy will be back?'
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:53 am

"is it me or does this ground feel realy soft" jack says stamping his foot on the ground
Rose sighs and sit down on the sand sadly and looks at her feet "its just you"she say to jack
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:01 am

'is someone walking on me' Verira thougth when jack stomped on her sand covered back, when rose sat down on Verira she thougth 'ok, i know someone just sat down on me' With that Verira raised her tail up from the sand.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:03 am

rose screamed and fell on jack as verira raised her tail up and started panicking jack was alsopanicking he fell off verira's tail and landed on the sand
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:06 am

Narin noted them stopping to catch their breath, so she landed as well. She thought for a moment at what Rose said. "Yeah, that was probably due to a mistake on my part. Sorry about that."

Narin then looked down at both Rose and Jack, and said, "Look, I think we all got off on the wrong foot here, mostly due to me. Like I said, I'm sorry. Anyway, I think it'd be best to introduce ourselves here. I'm Narin, and you two are?"

She then noticed the tail come out of the ground, and realized that it was the naga from earlier "Oh, there you are! I found what looks like a lake blocked by a dam just a little ways from here, and it has plenty of water."
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:11 am

(nice comeback joker^^)

'a lake?' Verira thought and now she raised her full body from the sand, standing as a tower before jack with her 80 feet. "let's go, i'm about to drie up completely"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:14 am

jack looked up at verira "its not a lake its a resevoir a place for storing water"he says nervously while rose still sits upon verira's tail
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:15 am

"Whatever, Water is water and i'm dieing of thirst here" Verira smiled
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:17 am

"Yeah, I don't blame you, Verira. This place is HOT." Narin then looked at Jack and Rose, saying, "Oh really? That's interesting. So, do you two want me to carry you over there?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.   Your Felaryan char(s) on earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Felaryan char(s) on earth.
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next