Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!

Go down 
+14
CauldronBorn24
The Joker
GiantessFanXXX
codaman
blademan9999
Jætte_Troll
11cookeaw3
Reptillian
Pendragon
mikeimp
Tuc135
Malahite
vegeta002
zalzas
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:07 pm

Cody: "wow.. myrah? now things are getting scary.."

Roxane: *facepalm* "human obviously.."
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:21 pm

Myrah: Relax Cody, no eating here, remember? I'm a dridder of my word. When I say I won't eat someone, I won't. But they didn't say anything about no tasting. You look like you'd go good with a walnut caramel glaze. If you like it, I could give you some to put on your other foods.

And yes, I can do spiced neko, and seasoned neko, and glazed neko, and candied neko, and chocolate neko, and cheddar-garlic-buttered neko. I've written a whole book of recipes, take your pick. Heck, we could have a taste test right now. Anyone out there want to volunteer for taste testing duties? I guarantee you'll be the tastiest person around. Free food, free protection from predation, and all the full body tongue massages you could ever want. He he he.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:54 pm

Cody: *facepalm* "next person who mistakes me for a human, loses a finger.."

Roxane: "i guess ill volunteer, seeing as they wont let me in." *kicks the sphere*

Cody: "roxane....." *sigh* "fine, im holding you on your word myrah.. i don't want to have to do anything drastic.."

Roxane: "relax cody... im pretty sure myrah wont eat me..."

Cody: "alright.. cant blame me for worrying.."

Roxane: "yes i can..."

Cody: *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:46 am

Grip: Shhh, Roxane! I'm trying to not get Jenny eaten by the scary dridder cook lady out there!
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:45 am

Myrah: Jenny? Who’s Jenny? Does she have a good flavor? But nevermind, Roxane here looks tasty too. Let me get a sense of your flavor.

*Myrah picks up Roxane and gives her a good lick.*

Myrah: Hmmm…rich with just a hint of mellow spice…you’ve got a slightly exotic taste about you. Very good flavor for a human. I’m thinking a light fruit spread would be nice, with something tropical.

*Myrah quickly gets her ingredients and cooks up a light mango spread. She keeps it thin because she doesn’t want to completely cover up Roxane’s flavor. She offers Roxane a taste, then applies a layer of the spread to her.*

Myrah: And there we go. Who wants to try her? She looks absolutely delicious, doesn’t she? Just remember, no swallowing, or I’d have to inject a little of my venom to get her out.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:59 am

Ha'dara: *Picks up a Gameboy and starts playing Felarya II: Predator Hunter*
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:38 am

Cody: "i always knew you were sweet roxane, but now you remind me of a fruit salad" *starts laughing*

Roxane: "yea and you cant stay out of a predators mouth for half an hour... how many are still after you? all of them? must suck being an angel...

Cody: "better an angel than a walking appetizer.."

Roxane: "hay myrah what can you cook cody in?"

Cody: *facepalm*
Back to top Go down
Vaderaz
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Vaderaz

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:56 am

Atlas: *looking to Myrah, a bit nervous* Heum, no, thank you ^^; ... i will just stay as spectator, I'm not in the kind of people who like to be prepared like if they were the next meal...
Back to top Go down
http://vaderaz.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:45 am

*the two robots from before jump in*

Anchus: Phew. We finally lost them.

Anchorus: Yeah. That was a relief, brother. So what the fudge is this place?

Anchus: Looks like a place for fleshies to meet. Might as well get settled in.

Anchorus: I gotcha, brother.

*Anchorus rips up a tractor and makes it into a chair for himself*
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:01 pm

Myrah: No takers? That’s just fine by me.

*Myrah pops Roxane into her mouth and starts licking her all over to get off all of the spread.*

Myrah: Mmmmmm!~ That’s one for the cookbook! Sorry about talking with my mouth full, but what was that about an angel? I’ve never made recipes for them before, but I’d love to try! What do they taste like?

And who are you calling a fleshie? I have you know I’m a good weight for a dridder.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:08 pm

Roxane: "cody is.. and he keeps complaining to me how whenever a predator happens t taste him they wont leave him alone afterwards... i guess its because you dont really see an angel often... and since they are angels.. they are probably pretty good..."

Cody: "roxane you have the biggest mouth sometimes.." *sigh* "yea.. theres predators still after me.. i guess im just that popular.. or tasty.. ehhh..."
Back to top Go down
Vaderaz
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Vaderaz

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:12 pm

Atlas: *to Myrah* I don't understand how you, predators, can find us that "tasty". There are tons of good food to choose, but ... humans ... nekos ... what does makes us that special? confused
Back to top Go down
http://vaderaz.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:59 pm

Anchus: Simple, fleshie. You're easy to oursmart. With your inferior meaty brains, it's no wonder you all get eaten by the droves.

Anchorus: Now, brother, please be nice. We don't know how many fleshies are actually here.

Anchus: Whatever. *partakes in some oil he saved*
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:23 pm

Myrah: Well, Anchus. Just watch yourself. I’ve seen your type before. Metal hides pierce just as easily as flesh ones before a dridder’s sword. If you’re smart, you’d do well not to make enemies here.

*At length, after a thorough licking, Myrah took Roxane out of her mouth.*

Myrah: Thanks, Roxane, you were delicious. See? No swallowing, you’re just fine, just a bit damp. Here.

*Myrah set Roxane on her shoulder, and handed her a silk cloth to dry off.*

Myrah: So, what did you think? That wasn’t too bad. Here, let me make you a little silk for your trouble. You human types seem to think it’s real valuable for some reason.
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
Marauder of the deep jungle
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:25 pm

Dupe:hmm that seems to be nice hey grip let jenny out so myrah can make her taste better.

Jenny:NO!
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:30 pm

Roxane: "thanks myrah, and your welcome." *gives a rude smile at cody* "you havent shown myrah have you?"

Cody: "shown her what?"

Roxane: "your wings.. have you shown her?"

Cody: *sigh* "does it even matter?"

Roxane: *glares*

Cody: "fine... jeesh.." *spreads large white angel wings and refolds them again..* "happy? not like it means anything.."

Roxane: "i think they're cute.. and i think maybe you should let myrah atleast check them out.."

Cody: "your a pain roxane.. you know that?"
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:49 pm

Dupe:hey myrah if i got Jenny out of this sphere thing and away from her boyfriend do you think that you could season her for me please
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:56 pm

Myrah: Only if you don’t swallow. That’s the conditions of this taste test. If you do, well, my venom will make you nauseated enough for you to…Well, let’s just leave it at that. No need to go into details. Anyway, I’d need to take a taste of her to select a good recipe, unless you have a particular preference. Here, take a look through this book, maybe you’ll see something that will strike your fancy.

*Myrah brings out a dridder size book with numerous recipes written it. Many of them, but by no means all, with ‘human’, ‘neko’, or ‘elf’ listed among the ingredients*
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:02 pm

Cody: *starts fliying in the air looking over the book with a sigh of relief. " im guessing youve never tasted an angel therefor have no recipes for them.."

Roxane: "why dont you help her add a recipe to her book?"

Cody: *lands* "oyy... fine..." *walks over to myrah*
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:08 pm

Myrah: I just might at that.

*Myrah picks up Cody and licks him once. She blinks, looks closely at him, then licks him again. And a third time. She stuck him into her mouth, leaving his wings, shoulders, and head sticking out from her lips. At length, she removed him.*

Myrah: Such a remarkable flavor! I’m not sure how I can improve on it. But I’d love to try. I’m going to need my hands free.

*Myrah stuck Cody into her mouth again, once again leaving his wings shoulders and head sticking out. As she licked him, she flipped through her book, trying to find a suitable recipe for him.*
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:13 pm

Cody: *vanishes wings*

Roxane: *laughing* "you look ridiculous Cody!"

(Edit: continued conversation.)

Cody: "Shut up roxane.."

Roxane: "Why did you make your wings go away?"

Cody: "Because it was hurting my back stuck like this.. and still is.."
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:34 pm

Kaiten: A blog for us characters to use? This'll be great! I'm so sick of my writer always makind me work....So this'll be a great way to get out some frustrations!
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:46 am

Ha'dara: *To Kaiten* New around here?
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:56 am

Kaiten: *To Ha'dara* Yeah, somewhat. I can honestly say that....I like it so far. Being huge helps too...
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:01 am

Ha'dara: *To Kaiten* Yeah, it ain't too bad...when you ignore the more annoying locals, there's plenty of places to explore here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next