Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!

Go down 
+14
CauldronBorn24
The Joker
GiantessFanXXX
codaman
blademan9999
Jætte_Troll
11cookeaw3
Reptillian
Pendragon
mikeimp
Tuc135
Malahite
vegeta002
zalzas
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:04 am

Kaiten: *To Ha'dara* Yup! I love seeing new places too! So, this is a pretty nice change for me! I've even already made a couple of friends!....Now if only I could get over my girl problem....
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:06 am

Ha'dara: *To Kaiten* Girl problem?
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:07 am

Kaiten: *To Ha'dara*...I....can't even look at 'em without blushing...even if they're clothed....girls my size....they just...intimidate me. I have trouble looking at them, talking to them, being around them....makes it kinda difficult to meet people...
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:17 am

Ha'dara: *To Kaiten* Ah, that problem. I never had that problem, so all I could think of is to ignore the fact that they are girls and force yourself to talk.
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:19 am

Kaiten: *To Ha'dara* That's easy for you to say.....I've just always been shy...heck, my friends keep on trying to help me with it, but....it just doesn't seem to be working. Aw well.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:12 am

*Myrah took out Cody and set him down.*

Myrah: I was hurting you? Why didn't you say so? I don't want to do that. Besides, I can't find any recipe's I want to use. Your raw taste is very good in of itself. ...Oh, we've got someone new here! Heya Kaiten! What brings you here?

(Just so you know, kaitheguy1234, Myrah is a large dridder. She really likes cooking.)
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:17 am

(Got it! Kaiten is a shy giant naga who isn't good around girls)

Kaiten:...me? Well....ummm...*Looks away from her* I just wanted to meet some other people, and.....this...ummm...seemed like a good place....it's a pleasure to meet you...*Face is all red*
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:31 am

*Myrah giggled, seeing Kaiten blush*

Myrah: Yup, sure is a good place for it. Welcome! Come on over and join us! I’m Myrah by the way. So, got a favorite food? They got a rule here about not eating anyone, but I can make plenty of good meals that don’t call for humans or nekos.

Myrah: By the way, you’re awfully cute when you blush like that. He he he.
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:33 am

Kaiten:...Ummm...thank you....I....kinda already ate...but...Sure. Why not? I'll join you guys...And...my favorite food would have to be...Ummm...horses or cows....I love apples though...*Sits down next to her whilst still looking away from her*
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:49 am

Ha'dara: *Yawning* What a slow day...
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:06 am

Kaiten:*To Ha'dara* Is it usually much busier than this here mister?
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:11 am

Ha'dara: *To Kaiten* Sometimes.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:41 am

Cody: "dont worry on it Myrah, my backs been hurting ever since that time i got slammed into a tree."

Roxane: *notices Kaiten* "hello, im Roxane.."

(roxane is a young human. cody is an angel hybrid. human sized.)
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:05 am

Kaiten looked around, letting out a big sigh of relief, his face still somewhat red. 'It's a pleasure to meet you Roxanne!" Kaiten then held out two fingers to Roxanne with a slight smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8