Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!

Go down 
+14
CauldronBorn24
The Joker
GiantessFanXXX
codaman
blademan9999
Jætte_Troll
11cookeaw3
Reptillian
Pendragon
mikeimp
Tuc135
Malahite
vegeta002
zalzas
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:06 pm

Mordal (Saiyan): Actually, we've been getting along perfectly so far. Everything's been great ever since Katie and I hooked up. And for some reason I developed a vore fetish...Maybe it's from being with Hailey.
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
11cookeaw3
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
11cookeaw3

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:41 pm

agent troy: hey why don'y we all meet each other in person, all i need a little mainfrme hacking... yes! i'm oppening some portholes everywhere, just go throught the one that appears.

rageo: right that's it

*punches agileo"

agileo: owww......! that really hurt...

There is no need for such a large font. Cut it out. - Haar

Last edited by 11cookeaw3 on Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:50 pm

<Grip> Damn it! This ridiculously unnecessarily large font is burning my eyes! Must...put...on...goggles. Ahhhh! My eyes burn! The goggles do nothing!

<Fenja> Can we please momentarily suspend the no eating rule? I heard there's a special on spam today.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
11cookeaw3
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
11cookeaw3

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:57 pm

agent troy: yes!!!!!!!!!!! the portals are open, come on everybody just go through he protals that have just arrived, i'm going to go through mine.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:02 pm

Xiao: *sigh* I wish those guys would just stop fighting. Oh well. How is everyone in here? I hope well.
Back to top Go down
11cookeaw3
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
11cookeaw3

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:32 pm

agent troy: now that all the portals are open lets get in.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:46 pm

Myrah: Quite good actually, Xiao. Why, not an hour ago, I just caught a couple of extremely tasty…well, nevermind. I suppose it’s rude of me to talk about eating nekos TO a neko. Sorry about that.

But it was a good day aside from that even. You won’t guess what I had for breakfast. Not humans, nor nekos. Not even elves or anything like that. I had pancakes, eggs, and sausage for the first time in my life.

It started out as a regular morning, I was just making my early morning rounds, and checking all of my webs and traps for any breakfast, when I noticed the smoke from a campfire not too far away. Granted, I’m not one for ambushes or chases, but a campfire is practically a dinner bell, you know. I crept up slowly, we dridders can be quite light on our feet when we want to be. There they were, three humans cooking breakfast over an open fire, without a care in the world. I was fortunate I was the first to happen upon them.

Well, three sticky silk ropes later, all three of the humans were in my palm. Two of them were rather pathetic, and kept blubbering and begging. However, the third kept her head on her shoulders, and faced me courageously. She tried to bargain with me, and said she would make me a breakfast even better than humans. Well, I was doubtful, but she said it with such confidence and forthrightness, my curiosity got the better of me. I let her down, but kept her tethered on a silk strand so she couldn’t try to run off. She walked right over to the fire and began cooking. It wasn’t long before she had one of her tiny plates filled with a stack of pancakes along with a heap of eggs and sausage.

I admitted that it smelled good, but that such a small plate was hardly a breakfast to one my size. I told her as much, but she said it wasn’t done yet. She began speaking in some weird language, and suddenly the plate of food suddenly grew in size. It wasn’t long before I had a plate of food fit for a dridder. Anyway, I bound the three humans in silk and slung them at my waist, and began tucking into the pancakes.

Long story short, it was the best breakfast I’ve had in a long time. And I ate my fill too, I was completely stuffed at the end of it, and had a little bit of the pancakes left over. The human woman was right, it was better than humans for breakfast. At least unseasoned, plain humans, but that’s a story for another time. Anyway, a deal was a deal, and I let the three go. I was too full to eat more anyway. Heck, I even gave them some of my non-sticky silk to use as cloth, humans seem to like the stuff for some reason. But I did that mostly so I would recognize them in the future. (Speaking of which, keep hold of a little of that silk I gave you Rebecca.) I definitely wouldn’t mind another breakfast like that.

I wonder how a neko would taste in a pancake with some syrup and some fruit. Maybe a little cinnamon and whipped cream. I bet it would…oops. Sorry again Xiao. Habit, you know.
Back to top Go down
11cookeaw3
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
11cookeaw3

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:46 pm

techno: hey what the... why's agileo lieing on the floor..... anyone know C.P.R.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:20 am

Xiao: Heh. That's... rather interesting to know, Myrah. I guess I'm glad I wasn't part of that breakfast. ^^;

But I'm glad you let the humans free. I should try eating like that sometime....
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:44 am

Myrah: What can I say? I’m a dridder of my word. If I make a promise, I keep it, even if I make it to you food types. I said I’d let them go if the woman made me a better breakfast than the humans, and she did, so I let them go.

But really, the sheer variety of food that humans eat is rather remarkable. With me, its just humans or nekos for breakfast, humans and nekos for lunch, humans and nekos for dinner. With humans or nekos as snacks as well. Elves being a tasty, but rare treat. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy the taste of you food types as much as the next dridder, but it simply gets boring after a while. Hence my experiments with seasoning, honey, and such. But with humans, they have such a sheer variety of food! They could eat something different for every meal for a month, and easily not repeat the same meal twice. Heck, taking into account all the different cultures found in Felarya, one might be able to go even a year!

After those pancakes, I’m all curious now. Xiao, if you know any good restaurants where a dridder could get a ‘to go’ order, let me know. I’ll give you some silk for your troubles.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:47 am

T'Lani: *To Mordal (Saiyan)* Well, I hope your happy here, I'm still going to keep looking for a way out. There has to be a portal to Planet Vegeta somewhere!
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:59 pm

Xiao: Well, Myrah.... I'm not sure where you could go and get pancakes... since Felaryan places like Negav aren't predator accessible.

You could call them and have them deliver, if that could help.... though with pancakes that size, I think they'd get suspicious.

I'll keep searching if it will help. ^^
Back to top Go down
blademan9999
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
blademan9999

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:58 pm

nakolt: hey everybody, i'm new here, i'm adimensional traveler, the things that bugs me though is how everybody's on there computer, i though fenja couldn't read, how did a dridder get A COMPUTER??!?!?!!
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:47 pm

Cody: finally a character can talk.. if it really matters im a fiteen year old human.. but dont mess with me man! im really ghetting sick and tired of being pushed around! ill put a hurtin on you with my swords dude.. dont say i wont.. well now that thats over.. welcome nakolt. and your a what? dimensional traveler? i can head back and forth between earth and felarya but only near the giant tree.

Codda: well atleast a character can speak in peice without getting his tail burned! O.o
and im gonna tell ya this now.. my tail looks better not burnt!

oh, and does anyone here have a gun? im aiming to shoot myself here.. either that or can i get a pepsi.. me and Cody ran out sobsob
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:50 pm

Fenja: Put a hurting on me with your swords? Pff, I use bigger swords as my toothpicks. Yeah, see I got this shiny one. It's previous owner happened to be a fifteen year old kid - who I ate. So don't think you can push your weight around me, human!

Grip: Er, Fenja, he's just a kid I'm not sure he really knows what he's talking about. Oh, but I think I may have a gun for the... fox guy...somewhere in here...
Back to top Go down
blademan9999
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
blademan9999

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:26 am

nakolt: i now about a monster slayer called bowhan, he's said to be amazing, he can, on his own defeat almost any type of monster, he doesn't live in this dimension though. i also know off another warrior called swordman, that guy is seriously powerful, he weilds an extreemly powerful holy axe, he's probably the greatest of all the heroes of his realm. either of them could kick any preadator in here's but
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:48 am

T'Lani: Fenja, just because the last owner of that sword was the same age, doesn't mean he will be as easy to beat. Age means nothing, skill and intellect is what matters.

Ha'dara: Nakolt, this is Felarya. Don't even try to understand it...
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:15 pm

Cody: Thank you T'Lani, i really dont want to start any fights.. and im getting more than tired of being nearly eaten all the time just fdor something to happen in my favor.. to be honest i prefer to talk to people not dangling over thier mouths..

Codda: something always happens in your favor? you mean i always rescue you... oh and a gun? sounds good.. i have the worst aim ever.. lol

Cody: shut up codda... you rescue me half the time.. the other half your eyeing the thing thats trying to eat me.. i swear sometimes you forget what you were doing...
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:32 pm

Fenja: Hey, I'm not the one waving my sword around threatening people. You're just luck I stick to eating girls.

Grip: Don't ask or she will kill you.

Fenja: Thank you, Grip. If you want to fight just ask and I'll do it honourably.

Grip: Or, how about not?
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:54 pm

Cody: nah.. im gonna take a break for once.. i wasent threatening btw.. im just letting people know that im getting tired of it.. and i re?ally dont se standing a chance fighting you anyways.. so why bother trying?

Codda: *eyeing fenja*
Back to top Go down
blademan9999
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
blademan9999

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:59 pm

nakolt: ok then fenga, i want a fight, you know i swordman came here he's probably attack only some of the preds, the ones that had eaten others,but he would probably leave ha'drada alone. but bowhan would kill almost everyone inn here, he'd kill all of the preds, ruthleessly, if he got into a dridder nest he'd kill all the baby dridders, and he does more then just that.

i know the've both defeated a hdyra before, in swordman's own world there said to be a prophasy about him.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:13 pm

Fenja: Erm...Codda is it? Do you maybe want to move back a few feet...like not directly under my skirt?

Grip: Uhm, is this Nakolt guy feeling alright? Why is he rambling about things that have no impact here whatsoever...?
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:27 pm

Cody: *starts laughing* go ahead and clobber him.. if he can see it he will fixate on it. lol.. im really getting sick and tired of him right now anyways...

i would really like a Dr, pepper right about now...
Back to top Go down
blademan9999
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
blademan9999

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:15 pm

nakolt: clobber me? how can you clobber someone with practricaalty ndesturtible armour one, i could take down all off you by myself!

(Ok everyone out of here you've had enough fun... now we have tonnes of role plays to do)

Nakolt: we're not leaving, you get out.

( i mean it you stupid characters)

Nakolt: did you here that! he called us stupid... he acts like he owns us.... GET HIM!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:39 pm

(btw, cody was talking about codda, hes googling fenja)

Codda: i am not!

Cody: were too.

Codda: was not, i was daydreaming.

Cody: yea, daydreaming looking right up there... nice place to go into a daydream lol...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!   Fictional character blog, no real people allowed! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fictional character blog, no real people allowed!
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next