Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A World Thought Fictional

Go down 
+9
Archmage_Bael
tiastus
Darkstorm Zero
bigman27622
mdbear84
schoolhater
Tuc135
Reptillian
The Joker
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

A World Thought Fictional Empty
PostSubject: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:14 am

Basically, this is basically the same thing as 'You in Felarya', but since the name was becoming a bit repetitive, I figured it could use a name change. Anyway, basically what this is about is you're doing whatever you usually do when suddenly you're brought into the awesome yet deadly world of Felarya which you thought was just a fictional place created by Karbo. Anyway, a few ground rules.

1. No godmodding (ex. uber powerful characters that can kill every single being in existence with one blow or something stupid like that)

2. You can bring your characters into play, but make sure you start off with you arriving.

3. No leaving anyone behind. If someone who is a part of the roleplay hasn't posted yet, then after two posts, please stop and wait for the other player to post. This includes them going on hiatus, unless they say something like, 'You guys can go on without me, I'll catch up later' or something like that. If, however, you're doing a portion of the RP with someone else that's seperated from the other RPers, then it's fine.

4. Be courteous to the other players.

5. No 'My characters automatically know who I am' stuff. This is your first time here, so they won't have any idea who you are.

6. Most importantly, have fun! Very Happy

Anyway, let's get this started, shall we?

At a small apartment in a country town in North Carolina, a young man by the name of Brent pulled into the driveway, having just gotten off of work. He grabbed his backpack from his car as he went inside the house, placing it on his bed and grabbing a change of clothes as headed for the shower. After he had finished showering off and was in his change of clothes, he put on his sandals and sat on the bed, turning on his laptop and clicking on the 'Felarya Forum' tab he had in his Favorites, spending a half hour making posts and replying to PMs he had got.

After he was done, he closed the laptop and laid back on his bed, his eyes closing as sleep overtook him. While he was sleeping, he had a weird dream that was stepping through some kind of portal to another dimension or something like that. Brent never could remember his dreams that well. The dream ended as he awoke, and he would've contemplated how weird the dream was if his surroundings weren't completely different from before.

Gone was the room that he had slept in, now replaced with a forest jungle with trees as huge as city skyscrapers. Brent did a facepalm as he realized just where he was. "Ugh...well ain't this just peachy?" he said to no one in particular. He looked over to his right, a slight smile forming on his face as he saw his backpack made it with him as well. "Well, at least this came with me." he said to himself, picking up the backpack as he stood up and putting it on. He looked around for a bit before finally deciding to walk in a random direction he had chosen, contemplating that it would be funny if ran into a predator.

Last edited by The Joker on Tue May 05, 2009 8:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:04 am

Niklas was sitting in his room, in front of his computer and checking his mail, his Deviantart and the Felarya forum. The room would be completely dark, if not for the light coming from the computer. Niklas stretched and got up, walking over to the closed curtain and opening it. He closed his eyes as the sun hit right into them, though after a while he opened them back up. "damn, that was bright" He said, just then his stomach growled. "phew, better go get a snack" He was just about to turn away from the window, when a little, blue, glowing, dot, appeared in the middle of the air, roughly two feet from the window. "what the hell is that" Niklas asked himself. "never seen something like that before" He open the window and stuck his head out to get a closer look. "this is really strange" He then reached for it with his arm touching it with a single finger.

The touch was kinda wierd. It felt almost like it was pulling his finger. He laughed a little, before trying to pull his finger back...but to no use. "what the fuck" He growled. "let go of my finger you stupid thing" Just then the dot enlarged, forming a giant blue sphere and sucked his whole hand inside a wierd watery feeling. "oh shit this is bad" Niklas said and was then pulled out the window and right into the sphere.

Niklas was surprised as he was under water, he swam up as quickly as he could. He looked around to see he was in a river, inside a giant forest. "jesus christ" Niklas growled agrily and swam for land. As he got up he was completly drenched and he was freezing. "well this is just great" He yelled but remembered that, yelling might be be in this situation. He hoped that nothing "dangerous" had heard him.
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:46 am

Brent heard someone yelling, quickly hiding in the brush. He looked out to see someone soaking wet, and from his clothing he was obviously not from Felarya. Who knows? He was probably from Earth. "Phew, you startled me for a minute there. The name's Brent. Were you randomly brought here too, by any chance?"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:05 am

Niklas looked up to see Brent. "my name is Niklas and no, i just wanted to swim with all my clothes on, in a Felaryan river full of man eaters" Niklas said sarcasticly, while he took of his t-shirt and tried getting some of the water out of it.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:13 am

'Yup, definitely from Earth.' Brent thought to himself as Niklas attempted to dry himself off. "Iiii'll take that as a 'Yes' then. ...So, were you a member of the forums by any chance?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:25 am

Niklas put his T-shirt back on, it wasn't soaked anymore but it was still wet. "yeah, i'm Reptillian" he said while taking off his socks and getting the water out of them too. He looked at Brent's feet seeing the sandals. "do you by any other chance have an extra pair of sandals in that backpack of yours?" He asked and stuffed his socks in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:59 am

"Yeah, I've got some." Brent said, taking off his backpack and pulling out a pair of brown sandals, giving them to Niklas as he said, "My username's 'The Joker' on the forums. Anyway, what do think happened? I mean, I know Felarya's known for it's dimensional screwups, but Earth's hardly the place for that sort of thing. We haven't even discovered that as far as I'm concerned."
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:35 am

“Ugh…I’ve got to stop staying up this late…” Doug grumbled, driving his large suburban down the desert highway. It was night, and there was a full moon out, illuminating the empty highway in a soft light. Doug shook his head to keep himself awake. “When will I learn to start home soon enough…I hate driving at night.”

There was a sudden jarring, jolting Doug fully awake. He slammed on the brakes, fearing that he had drifted off the road while nodding off. Coming to a stop in a cloud of dust, Doug breathed a sigh or relief, worried that he would crash into something. He looked back to the highway

And blinked.

The highway was gone! For that matter, so was the entire desert! No more thorny scrubs or cacti, but towering trees, blotting out the sky with their leafy canopy. There was a large river lazily flowing by, filling the air with the sound of it’s gentle murmur. Doug gaped at the sudden transmission.

“I’ve fallen asleep at the wheel and hit something…” Doug muttered. “Is this some dream of a comatose mind?” As his mind began to catch up to events, he rejected this theory though. This was far too coherent to be the product of a damaged brain. All the five senses were affected in a very real and orderly fashion. His memory, language, and thought processes seemed intact too.

Doug shut off the engine and got out of the car, looking around at the huge forest surrounding him. He looked behind his suburban, and noted that the tire tracks it left in the dirt ended abruptly a few meters behind his bumper. “Man, where am I?” Doug wondered aloud.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:48 am

When Brent heard the tire screech, he said, "Woah! Did you hear that?! We better see if they're okay!" With that, he quickly put his backpack back on his back, running over to where Doug had abruptly stopped his car, running up to him as he said, "Hey, are you alright?! I heard your tires screech, and I was worried you crashed your car!"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:05 am

"ugh morning already"Ben says raising his head up from the desk he blinked a few times looking at the computer screen he was a little confused seeing green numbers running down his screen,and then ben remembered what they wee "stupidmatrix screensaver scaring me like that"he grumbles anoyed at his computer it was being slow for some reason he had just signed off from the forums and was reentering his password.Ben changed applications going onto aim typing in a message and as he clicked the ener button a strange light filled his room and then it was gone.The light had disapeared and so had his room he looked down hewas still in his dressing gown and slippers but around him was a forest, trees towered above him "this ain't earth anymore"he says to himself he heard voices coming from what seemed to be the otherside of a river he cleared his throat calling out "HELL0 IS SOMEONE OUT THERE?"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:18 am

Meanwhile, in another part of the forest, a dridder with black hair, gray skin and purple eyes was going through the forest, looking for something to eat when she heard Ben call out. She turned around, seeing him and noticing that he hadn't noticed her. A small smirk creeped onto her face as she quietly climbed onto a tree branch above him. Now hanging upside down, she tapped Ben's shoulder and quickly moved herself upright, wondering how the human would react.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:26 am

Ben closed his eyes feeling someone or something tap him on the shoulder he quickly spun around glancing quickly around he knew realised there was no one there and he was certain that they weren't hiding below the ground so,ben thought they had to be above him whoever it was,he swallowed nervously as he cautiously looked upwards,he shook his head he couldn't see anything but he didn't wnt to take any chances he looked at the base of the tree he could easily hide in the roots,he quickly moved forward.Ben hid underneath the roots waiting to see if whatever it was would leave him alone, however his feet were sticking out from a part of the root.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:35 am

(Okay, I've edited the rules so that if you're RPing with someone, and it's seperated from the other group in the RP, you're allowed to continue. However, if everyone's together, then the rule about only two posts and wait still applies.)

The dridder giggled to herself as Ben spun around and looked up trying to see her. When he saw him try and hide underneath the tree, she jumped down off the branch, her legs easily taking the impact with the ground. She went up to where he was hiding and lied down on her stomach, her face mere feet away from him as she said, "You know, hiding's kind of pointless if someone already knows where you are. Anyway, why don't you come out? I won't eat you."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:43 am

"and i'm supposed to believe you because well i probably would have come out i you hadn't mentioned anythig about eating me, now i'll stay here i feel safer under here"Ben says he can see the dridders face from his position, he looked into her purple eyes and then looked over what he could see of her body "your a dridder i have no reason to trust dridder's i know about your kind,your kind is one of the worst predators a human can meet"he says cautiously not wanting to offend the dridder,"besides if you'd have wanted me out you'd have gotten me out by now"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:52 am

"Exactly my point. My kind is usually the cruelest to small species like yourself, and I could grab you from there if I wanted to, and yet I'm not. Shouldn't that signify that I may be different from other dridders? Besides, I can only drink blood, and I'd rather get it all in one sitting then waste my time looking for five or six humans like you." the dridder said, adjusting her position a little bit.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:01 am

Ben swallowed nervously moving backwords underneath the tree roots looking out at the dridder "um i'm still not coming out,your probably just gonna get me when i come out,question me to see i there anymore humans around here then once you find out that i don't know anything you'll drain me of every drop of my blood"he says remaining still in his position looking out cautiously at the dridder a scared of what she could do to him.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:28 am

Niklas quickly put on the sandals and ran after Brent. As he arived at the scene, he looked at the tire tracks from the sudden stop of Doug's car. "what major slide and that screech could be heard for miles...come to think of it, then we better get out of here, some pred might have heard it" He said and moved over to the cardoor. "i'm niklas by the way and that's Brent" Niklas said and pointed at Brent
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:36 pm

“Yeah…I’m fine…” Doug said, still somewhat dazed by the sudden change. He looked about at the immense forest, wondering just how he got there. Even if he didn’t think it was a hallucination, his mind rebelled at the impossibility of it all. After a moment, he shook his head and rubbed his eyes, but the forest stubbornly persisted.

“Good to meet you Brent and Niklas. I'm Doug. Do you know...Wait, what?” Doug said, only half hearing what Niklas said. “Preds? What do you mean preds? Just where the hell am I?”
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:26 pm

"He means Felarya, Doug, the only place where random dimensional telerporting and giant trees the size of skyscrapers is possible. If you don't know what Felarya is, it's a place where giants eat you. If you do, my bad, I apologize. Anyway, we gotta come up with something! I don't wanna end up as lunch!"

The dridder groaned at what Ben, saying, "Look, if I wanted to do that, I'd just grab you really tightly and say in a threatening voice, 'You better tell me where the other humans are, or I'll suck you're blood dry' or something like that. Besides, from what I'm seeing, you're wearing pajamas, so I seriously doubt you know anything."

She sighed for a moment before she continued. "Look, I know you must be terrified of me, but I don't to hurt you OR eat your OR drink you for that matter. I want to help you, but I can't do that if you won't let me." She then postioned her hand beside where he was hiding so that he could easily climb into it. "Please...just trust me."

Last edited by The Joker on Tue May 05, 2009 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:34 pm

Ben reached out towards the dridder's hand considering it for a moment before pulling he hand away,ben then moved backwards further away from the dridder "i don't believe you i have no reason to trust you,for all i know this could be some kind of dridder trick and when i get out there you'll suck me dry,i'm not stupid you know"he says sternly looking out from under the roots at the dridder "so if you don't mind i would rather take my chances underneath this tree"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:41 pm

Doug stared at Brent, wondering if he was pulling his leg or just being foolish. “Felarya? That’s impossible. It’s a work of fiction,” Doug said after a moment. “This is probably the amazon or some place like that. We should…” Doug trailed off as he noted a large shadow moving across the ground in front of them. Rattled, he turned his gaze upward slowly.

There, high above in the branches was a creature that Doug would have thought to be impossible. It looked like a massive spider, covered in a glossy black exoskeleton. However rather than the spider’s head, there was the torso, upper body, and head of a beautiful woman, equally large. She had dark blue skin, and jet black hair. She was climbing through the tree branches. Doug held his breath as the giant spider human hybrid passed them by, not bothering to glance at the ground.

“Brent, I apologize. Get in the car, we’re getting out of here,” Doug said as the dridder passed them by. Dour got back into the driver’s seat of the vehicle.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:52 pm

"let's get out of here before we get some hungry guests to feed...WITH YOURSELF" Niklas growled, while getting in the car "do you guys know where negav is or where in felarya we are?" He asked and sighed. "i have no sense of direction. If i don't have a map, i can even get lost in my own neighborhood"

(seriously i really can get lost in my own neighborhood laugh alone )
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:57 pm

"No, I don't." Brent said, quickly getting into the car and buckling the seat belt. "What I do know is that if we don't get out of here now, we're gonna be lunch. And don't worry about it, Doug. I do NOT blame for having first doubts."

The dridder's brow furrowed, pulling back her hand as she stood up, saying, "You know what? Screw it. I'm not helping someone who doesn't want help. You want to stay here and most likely get eaten, fine." She then began to walk away, looking back one more time saying, "But don't blame me if you DO get eaten!! And your hiding place SUCKS, by the way!!"

Last edited by The Joker on Tue May 05, 2009 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:01 pm

Ben sighed relaxing now that the dridder had gone he couldn't help wonder if he was wrong and maybe te dridder did want to help him but ben figured it was too late by now as the dridder was gone he lay still moving a little out from the under the root resing his head on the grass it was late when he'd been taken and so ben ell asleep unawere wether ther was any dangers about him at all.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:32 pm

Doug started up the engine again, as Brent and Niklas got into the car. The engine revved, and Doug put it into four wheel drive. He quickly drove away from the river, keenly aware of the potential for mermaid inhabitants. The suburban made some noise as they drove, but Doug thought the added speed was well worth it.

“No, I have no idea where we are, I didn’t recognize that river,” Doug said as he focused on his driving. “So our first order of business is to find some landmark we can use to get our bearings.” Doug checked the compass built into the rear view mirror, but being suddenly shifted onto a new world threw it off, and it read that it was calibrating.

Doug gasped slightly as he saw something else in the mirror. The shadow had returned on the ground behind them. And it was slowly getting nearer to them. Doug angled one of the car’s side mirrors up, and saw the same dridder from before stalking them. “Oh hell,” Doug murmured. “Hold on everyone!” Doug slammed the gas, and the suburban shot forward, tearing over the rough forest floor. Behind them in the trees, the dridder looked annoyed. She dropped to the ground behind them and started chasing them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A World Thought Fictional
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next