Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A World Thought Fictional

Go down 
+9
Archmage_Bael
tiastus
Darkstorm Zero
bigman27622
mdbear84
schoolhater
Tuc135
Reptillian
The Joker
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

A World Thought Fictional - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:33 pm

“Yup, that sounds like hell alright,” Myrah commented. “I’d go mad before ling if I was stuck doing that. But come on in, enjoy a proper lair for a little while.” Myrah stood aside and gestured for Nok’Tara to step in. As she did so, Myrah glanced down at the human she held. “Oh yes, I remember him. The one that threatened to burn down my lair.”

Myrah scuttled over to a storage web, one far from the one Codda was hiding in. She rummaged around in it for a moment, then pulled out the motor cycle. She returned moments later, and handed it to Nok’Tara. “This is his, I believe. Anyway, you can relax, I only want to talk to you, human,” Myrah said, looking at Ben. “I just wanted you to know that, considering dridders as a whole, I’m one of the nicer ones you can run into. Do you know what some of them would do to you after that kind of threat? You’d be lucky if they merely ate you.”

<><><><><><>
After the ride in Liena’s hand, Doug stepped off eagerly. It was fun, but he was glad to be back on solid ground. “What a way to travel, by dridder’s hand. Beats the heck out of the bus, I’ll tell you that,” Doug said, looking at the river ahead of himself. Still stripped down to his shorts since Nok’Tara cleaned the glaze off of him, he went ahead and started wading in the river. It was cool, but not enough to chill him. Diving in, he began swimming his way over to Lenarei’s wing, feeling the refreshing water flowing over him. As he swam, he glanced down, into the clear depths. A hint of glitter caught his eye. After a moment, he decided to dive down for it.

Meanwhile, Trav felt the line tug, and he rapidly reeled it in. After wrestling with the line for a short while, he pulled out a large river fish. He grasped it by the tail, unhooked it, and tossed it up to Lenarei. The river harpy neatly caught it in her mouth and swallowed it down. Trav replaced the bait on his line and cast it out again. The next fish he caught, he placed into a basket for later.

Doug, meanwhile, was digging at the river bed. Whatever it was, it had a glimmer to it. Before long, though, his lungs demanded that he return to the surface. He gasped for air once he made it back up. “Phew…Hey! Leina! How about giving me a hand with digging this up!” Doug called, waving to the dridder.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:28 pm

Ben stood still for a moment, listening to Myrah as she rummaged for his bike.

"At the time, I was sue I heard you calling me lunch... You'll understand if I didn't want to get caught..." he said slowly.

"But, no matter what I said, I do appologise for the threat, it shouldn't have come to that... I also hear that you where the one who provided that healing stone for my legs... I owe you more than I could repay for that..."
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:14 am

Wal walked off Liena's hand and over the edge of the river. "Water... walk" She mumbled, her blue hair starting to glow, and stepped out ON the water, slowly walking over to Lenaria.
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:15 pm

codda hates small places... and it started to get to him. after a while of being in there he couldnt stand it. and with a snap started teleporting silently around the outskirts of the lair until landing in Myrah's hair.. giving a soft series of taps on her head to let her know he was there. he then looked out through the front of her hair getting a glimpse of Nok'tora. 'good, shes not the one that has been following me..' he thought to himself...

(welcome back tuc)
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:59 am

"Don't mind if I do!" Nok'tara said happily, stepping inside Myrah's lair as the dridder invited her in. She kept silent as she took the bike from Myrah, letting Ben and the dridder exchange words, not wanting to interrupt their conversation. She then saw Codda peaking through her hair, smiling at the kitsune and asking Myrah, "So who's your friend? I don't think I've met him."

---------------------------

Brent whistled impressively as he watched Wal walk across the water. "Wow, is there anything you can't do, Wal?" he commented, sweeping his hand underneath where she was walking as she continued to walk towards Lenerai. He then noticed Doug come from underneath the water, asking Lieana to help dig something up. Curious, he swam away from Wal over to where Doug was, asking him, "You found something underneath the water?"

Hearing Doug ask her to help him dig for something under the water, Liena said to him, "Okay, just give me a minute!" She then tipped the hand holding Ryan a bit so that he slid off of it without waking him up. She then stepped into the water, approaching where Doug and Brent were, her body slowly beginning to sink into the water as she walked up to them.
Back to top Go down
mdbear84
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mdbear84

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:19 pm

After a while, Ryan woke up, realizing he was no longer in the drider's hand. He sat up and looked around,and, seeing the river, smiled. "Well, this must be the place," he said. He laied his things at the base of a nearby tree and sat next to them, watching the others swim around. As they did, he continued to whittle on the Kensha tooth. A bow at his size might not do him all too much good, but with the demon hair as a string, it may do more than expected.

With the bow shaft nearly done, Ryan decided to take a break from it and set it asside. Again smileing at those in the river, he pulled out his tin whistle and began to play.
Back to top Go down
http://mdbear84.deviantart.com/
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:54 am

Myrah only shrugged at Ben’s thanks. “Ah, Liena liked you. What could I do? I value her friendship more than a meal, as good as one that you would make.” Myrah said. “Besides, most dridders wouldn’t let humans go no matter what they made as a replacement meal or how interesting they were. Liena aside.” As she felt the tapping, Myrah glanced up. As she was unable to see Codda, she merely reached up with a hand to pluck him out of her hair.

“Oh this? This is Codda. He nearly threw himself into my stew. Normally I’d be fine with it, except I’ve never met a fox spirit before. I was curious, so we cut a deal. He gets to satisfy my curiosity instead of my hunger. Besides, he’s a teleporter, you know how I feel about eating those,” Myrah said, looking down at Codda. After a moment, she shrugged again, and dropped Codda back in her hair. “Anyway, he told me that a succubus was after him. If that’s you Nok, please leave him be while he’s with me.”

<><><><><>

Doug waved as Liena waded over to where he was treading water. He pointed down, inhaled deeply, and dove into the water again. Swimming down, he came back to the glimmering object again. Holding his breath, he began digging around it, and soon found it to be a sliver handle, attached to a large chest of some sort. As far as he could see, the chest was intact and whole. Doug couldn’t put his finger on it, but something about that chest, or maybe it’s contents, made him feel a touch odd. Rather like the feeling one gets when their hair stands on end. To the magically attuned among the group of them, it probably felt familiar.

Before long again, Doug had to surface again, gasping as he did so. “Yep, there’s a chest of something down there. Don’t know what though. Can you reach it Liena?” Doug asked. Lenarei, meanwhile was watching him.

“Ha, you humans don’t have very good lungs do you?” She smirked. Trav, meanwhile, seeing the others swimming around, decided to reel in his fishing line and stow his rod away in the pouch. He’d rather not hook any of the others. In the meanwhile, he took to lounging on Lenarei’s shoulder, and watching Wal walking on the water.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:40 am

Wal had reached the side of Lenarei's stomach, and was just about to climb up, when she gave a big yawn. She looked for a while at the mount of flesh she would have to climb and sighed. "Water... pillar" She muttered. A split second later, water started spraying from under her feet, and she was lifted into the air by, a jet of water. She moved one hand slightly and the jet curved carrying her up to Lenarei's stomach, where she promptly lied down.

-------------

Niklas looked amazed at Wal. "I can't believe it... she's even lazier than me" He said, putting a wide smile on the last part.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:57 pm

Codda kept quiet as he was picked up and then when he was dropped back into Myrah's hair he snapped teleporting to her shoulder. "Don't worry shes not the one who was following me..." Codda said to Myrah before sitting down. "sorry Myrah but i couldn't stand being in that place to long.. i don't do to well in small places.." he said before looking over to Nok'tora with a slightly scared look. succubus's weren't his favorite predator to run into...
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:43 pm

Seeing Codda give her a slightly scared look, Nok'tara smiled back at him in return, saying to him, "I can understand if you're slightly afraid of my kind. Succubi like myself are usually very cruel to other creatures like yourself. But I just want you to know that you don't have to be afraid of me. If you don't want me to touch you, then I won't." She then looked back at Myrah and said, "Anyway, Liena's currently over at a stretch of the river with Lenerai. I was going to head over there once I was done here. Would you like to come? I'm sure Liena would be happy to see you there."

--------------------------

"Yeah, I should be able to." Liena replied to Doug, having reached where Doug and Brent were, the water level up to her stomach. She reached down into the water, closing her hand around the chest and taking it out of the water, holding it in the palm of her hand as scooped Doug and Brent out of the water with the other hand, bringing both of them side by side. "What do thinks in here, Doug?" Brent asked, running his hand over the chest.
Back to top Go down
mdbear84
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mdbear84

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:42 pm

Ryan looked up and stopped playing, seeing that they had found something. He stood and walked to the water's edge and called out to them, "What is it? what did you find?"

(sorry so short. Trying to get back in and having little success)
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 1:39 pm

Myrah sighed as Codda popped up and rested on her shoulder. “Will you not do that? You make me nervous,” Myrah said. “And I had you hidden for a reason. If this had been the succubus after you, you’d probably be in her grip by now. I don’t think I could take a succubus in a fight. But anyway, you can stop shivering. This is a friend of mine. She won’t bother you.”

“So, Lenarei’s at the river? Figured she go there.” Myrah said, considering Nok’Tara’s offer. After a moment, she shook their head. “Liena would be happy to see me, but I don’t think the others would, assuming her tiny friends are still with her. I nearly had them for a snack with my afternoon tea today. But what about you Codda. If you want to go, I’ll take you there.”

<><><><>

Doug managed to keep from jerking in surprise as he was lifted up out of the water by Liena. He shivered a little as he looked at the chest that Liena dug up. “It’s a chest of some kind, it was buried underneath the river!” Doug shouted down at Ryan. “Here, Leina, can you set us down over by Ryan, so we can pry this thing open? No clue what’s in it, but there’s one sure way to find out.”

<><><><>

Lenarei startled as Wal landed on her belly, and lifted her head up to look at him. She started laughing, and her belly shook underneath the neko as she did so. Reaching up with one wing, she gave Wal a light rub with her feathers. “Ha ha ha! Making yourself comfy, are we?” Lenarei said. She glanced over at Niklas. “How about you? I’ve been told there isn’t a more comfortable bed than Harpy feathers. Go ahead and hop on.” She held out a wing to Niklas if he felt like taking a ride over to her belly.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:21 pm

"How do i make you nervous? its not like im going to teleport into your heart or anything, and besides i couldn't if i tried." He said looking over at Nok'tora again. "sorry by the way, i just tend to have a streak of getting in the way of a succubus attack here and there... im surprised you haven't heard of me actually." he said standing up.

"Wait, a river? sounds good, im in the mood for fishing too." he then got an idea. "hay, Sparktail soup goes great on fish. maybe, i can catch some and we can use them with it." he then remembered his deal with Myrah, which scared him a bit, but if he was going to be used as a taste tester for her he might as well use the opportunity to get some himself, he just had one problem, "But for me to make the soup correctly im going to have to get an ingredient your missing..." he said to Myrah.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:46 pm

Niklas thought about it for a moment, before anwsering. "sorry, i'm still a little vary of the whole giant thing" he said. "maybe some other time"

------------

Wal purred a little bit as Lenarei, rubbed her. as a reply to the question she merely yawned and cuddled up some more.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:14 am

"Eh, I may have heard something about a kitsune, but I don't really talk to many succubi in Hell. The only people I really talk to in Hell are Malora and my commanding officers. Other than that, I basically just keep to myself, save when I come up here to Felarya." Nok'tara said to Codda, then turning her attention to Myrah.

"Anyway, I should probably go ahead and head over to where Myrah and Lenerai are. They'll most likely be expecting me back by now. If you don't want to stick around long because of the humans, I understand." With that, Nok'tara picked up Ben and placed him on her shoulder, walking back towards the entrance.

--------------------

"Sure thing." Liena replied, walking up to the shore, and placing her hands on the ground. "Anyway, I can save you humans some trouble by opening up the chest for you if you'd like." she offered.

"That's really nice of you, Liena. Thanks." Brent complimented. "Anyway, we need to open it in such a way that we don't harm the chest. You mind if we use your kensha beast tooth, Ryan?" he asked.

Meanwhile, a long ways away, a fairy was spying on the group. She grinned for a moment before she turned tail and disappeared, waiting for just the right moment to attack.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:02 am

“You go on, I’ll catch up later,” Myrah said, as Nok’tara left. She scuttled into her kitchen and into the cold room she used as a walk in refrigerator. “Hmmm, now what would be a good snack for a day at the river?” Myrah grabbed a few bottles of flavoring, and walked out, closing the cold room up behind her. She also got a few more bottles of seasoning and spices, as well as a large silk net. “A little fish doesn’t sound too bad, I could restock my supply while I’m at it too.” Myrah said, leaving her lair. She sealed the entrance of it up with a silk barrier, before heading to the river.

<><><><><><><>

“Ah, I’m more interested in what’s in the chest. I’m not too concerned about the lock,” Doug said, dragging the chest off of Liena’s hand. “Why couldn’t we just have Liena or Lenarei pry the lock off? Because unless any of us knows how to pick a lock, I don’t see how we’re going to get it open.” He knelt and looked at the lock that was keeping the chest shut. It didn’t look very advanced, but not being a locksmith, he had no idea how to go about opening it.

Lenarei, meanwhile, was looking over at them on the beach. Gently dipping her wings into the water, she propelled herself over to the beach, propping her head up on the sand as the rest of her floated in the water. Her wings, after she flicked the water off of them, went back to stroking and petting Wal on her belly. “Hey, be careful with that. I’m getting a strange vibe from that chest. There’s something magical about it or in it.” Lenarei said, after taking a glance over at them.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 10:15 pm

"Myrah!" Codda yelled in an irritated tone, having been calling to her from her shoulder this whole time. "We are missing a certain ingredient if you want to make the soup I mentioned, ill meet you at the river when i get it." he said jumping down to the jungle floor. "I shouldn't be long, and don't worry about me not coming back, because i would like some Sparktail soup too." he walked away turning back waving for a second then continuing ahead until leaving Myrah's view.

(I have to pull out of the RP and ill be MIA from the forums for a bit, but if the RP is still alive when i get back ill rejoin it, just didn't want to stall it for everyone... Peace! geek )
Back to top Go down
mdbear84
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mdbear84

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:18 pm

Ryan climbed into Liena's hand and inspected the chest. "I would be careful, guys. I've played plenty of D&D and I know, if you don't take care in opening an unknown chest, you might just end up poisoned... or stuck... or shocked... or whatever."

He pulled out his pocket knife and began to prod the lid, checking for traps that might still be there. Satisfied there were none, he began to pick at the lock. "All I got to say is, thank God I am a MacGyver fan..."

Last edited by mdbear84 on Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:20 pm

Liena watched as Ryan started to pry the lock with the knife. She had been tempted to take the chest and take the lock out with a swipe of her fingernail, but she didn't want to give the humans the feeling that they were useless. Besides, since what was in the chest was going to be most likely used by them, she thought it was only right that they be the ones to open it. "So...what do you think's in that chest?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
mdbear84
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mdbear84

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:37 pm

((so is it safe to say this RP is officaly dead?))
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:14 pm

((Think so, everyone has moved to my RP, feel free to join that if you want... but i think everyone is of on vacations or something or it died too))
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:40 pm

(let's see... we're waiting for tuc, who hasn't been on felarya since the 19 december... so it's just on hold i think)
Back to top Go down
mdbear84
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mdbear84

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:48 pm

Reptillian wrote:
(let's see... we're waiting for tuc, who hasn't been on felarya since the 19 december... so it's just on hold i think)

((that may be true, Rep. But if you look at the last RP post, it was Joker back in Oct. He has had plenty of opportunity to post, but hasn't. I even PMed him and told him it was his turn, with no response. So....))
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:56 pm

(Actually, I think that it had more to do with the fact that this rp wasn't going anywhere, and as a result it became boring. That's why Tuc didn't post. As for this occasion, it's a possibility that he's probably just gone for Christmas vacation, so most likely, he'll be posting in Coda's rp when he comes back.)
Back to top Go down
mdbear84
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mdbear84

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:05 pm

well in that case, i might as well move over too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A World Thought Fictional
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16