Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A World Thought Fictional

Go down 
+9
Archmage_Bael
tiastus
Darkstorm Zero
bigman27622
mdbear84
schoolhater
Tuc135
Reptillian
The Joker
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

A World Thought Fictional - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:18 am

“Jeez, you’ve got quite an appetite, you know,” Doug commented, watching Wal. “If I ate that much…well, never mind. Anyway, good to meet you. Name’s Doug.” Doug tasted a bit more of the glaze. “Don’t worry, I won’t fill up Liena. I look forward to meeting Jayla….heh, Ryan has the right idea. You might want to go ahead with the licking, or I might fall asleep myself,” Doug said. Though the glaze was relaxing, he was too wound up though to fall asleep. A combination of the excitement from earlier today, the two huge predators hovering over him, and his own anticipation made sleep impossible.

<><><><><><>

“Fox spirit? That’s a new one. But you small types all look the same to me,” Myrah said, looking closely at Codda after he said what he was. She brought him to her mouth and licked him once. “Well, you certainly don’t taste like a neko. Very good flavor though, if unusual. I might just have to keep you- hey!” Myrah exclaimed as Codda began struggling fiercely as his locket fell off. She held him in one hand, trying to keep him under control as she stooped to pick up the curious glowing locket with the other. She grabbed it between her thumb and forefinger and brought it up to her eye, trying to see just what it was. “Calm down, I’ve got your locket. Keep struggling and I’ll swallow it and make you go in after it. What’s so important about this trinket anyway?”
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:58 am

When Doug started talking to her, Wal just looked at him, through the corner of her eye and shrugged. Wal then got onto the lip of the jar, looking a little at the sticky glaze covering her body and then expelling the watery substance from her body and splashing it onto the floor and the jar.
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:42 pm

"Pleasure to meet you as well." Brent said to Wal, closing his eyes as the excess glaze from Wal hit him. Nok'tara in the meantime, said to Ben, "Alright, then. The procedure I use might frighten you a bit, but I assure you, it's completely painless. Before I do that, though...I think I'll go ahead and have a little snack." The succubus then licked her lips as she brought her head towards the jar. She opened her mouth, her tongue extending to an impossible length by human standards, curling around Doug and lifting him out of the jar as it slithered back towards her mouth, her fangs glistening with saliva along with the wet tongue that had Doug in it's grip.

Once Doug was inside Nok'tara's mouth, the succubus' tongue began to unwind from Doug's body, and she began to suck and lick at Doug, letting out an "Mmmm..." as she did so, being careful to keep Doug away from her sharp teeth. While she was sucking on Doug, she then looked at Ben, and began to concentrate, her forefinger and middle finger from her free hand now aglow with a light green flame. She then brought these two fingers toward him and placed them on his legs, which caused the healing to accelerate, causing him to regain the usage of his limbs again.

Seeing Nok'tara place Doug in her mouth, Liena looked at Ryan as she said, "Well, I better go ahead and get that glaze off of you then. I'll be much more cafeful then last time." Unlike the succubus, Liena plucked Ryan from the glaze, opening her mouth with an "Aaaaaahh..." She closed her mouth after she placed him on her tongue, licking Ryan while making sure that he didn't get hurt from sucking on him too hard.

Brent, in the meantime, watched as both predators placed Doug and Ryan in their mouths, letting out a "Huh" as they did so. After a bit, he shrugged to himself, and submerged himself in the caramel nut glaze once again. He came back up to his nose, now blowing bubbles in the glaze.
Back to top Go down
mdbear84
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mdbear84

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:25 pm

Ryan once again found himself on Liena's tongue and in her mouth. He took his reclining spot near her teeth on the tip of her tongue and relaxed. The thought it was an odd situation to find oneself in. The first time in here scared the crap out of him. But this time was more relaxing. It was almost like getting a big body rub in a fleshy washing machine. He cracked his neck a few times as he laid there, being licked over. "This was a good idea, Liena. I am feeling much more relaxed that i was when we first met."
Back to top Go down
http://mdbear84.deviantart.com/
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:26 am

A measure of Doug’s uncertainty retuned as Nok’tara leaned her head close to the jar that he was resting in. However, this was overshadowed by his excitement and anticipation. All he did was look up and watch as she opened her mouth and extended her long tongue. He saw it dip into the glaze near him, and he gasped softly as he felt it coil around his body. It pulled him up, and with a slight slurping noise, lifted him out of the thick glaze. Before long, he was held suspended in the air, only the long, fleshy appendage keeping him from falling. Looking down, Doug wrapped his arms around the tongue as it held him high and pulled him into Nok’tara’s waiting mouth. He reached up to feel one of the soft lips as he passed in between them.

With a mixture of fear and anticipation, Doug watched the lips close behind him, leaving him in darkness with only a faint red light left filtering through her cheeks. But it was enough to illuminate the cavernous mouth he found himself in, the dim glistening of the quivering throat ahead of him. He felt a breeze of warm, humid air as Nok’tara hummed at his taste augmented with the caramel nut glaze. As the tongue unwrapped from him Doug lay upon his back on the moist, moving surface, trying to calm himself. Within moments, the tongue began to rove over him, licking off the caramel glaze from him. He felt a pulling sensation as she began sucking, whisking away the glaze, but not budging him. Doug simply closed his eyes and let Nok’tara do what she will. In time, he began to relax, and his fear faded. He simply enjoyed being massaged by the licking tongue, and rolled over to let it rub and massage the most tense parts of himself.

Elsewhere in Liena’s lair, there was a sudden faint clawing as the web barrier at the entrance was pulled open from the outside. Within moments, a harpy with iridescent blue feathers slipped in and hastily put the barrier back up. Her feathers had been ruffled up, and a few were broken, and one of her cheeks was bulging. Said bulge moved on it’s own accord. Unable to fly in the confined caverns, she hopped through the caves in a rather clumsy but hurried manner. “Hi, Lieta. Can’t stay to talk. If any other harpies come asking for me, you never saw me okay?” She said as she hastily scrabbled past Lieta and Nok’tara and slipped into one of the back rooms.

Sitting down to rest a moment, the blue feathered harpy tilted her head down and opened her mouth, letting a man tumble out into her wings. “I told you Trav, wait until they’ve landed before using those herbs of yours. You’re darn lucky I was there to catch you.” The harpy said, wiping the man off with her wings.

“Aye, I ken. Me reflexes got the better o’ me, Lenarei. Thank yeh fer savin’ me,” The man, Trav, said. He took a moment to take off his straw hat and shake the saliva off of it
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:56 pm

"Oh, it's *suck, suck* no problem, Ryan. I'm just *suck, suck, suck* glad I can help you re..." Before she could finish her statement, Lenerai came hopping into her lair. The dridder gave a thumbs up to Lenerai as the harpy scurried to the back room. She thought for a moment, then opened her mouth, pulling Ryan out and setting him on the ground. "Hey, Nok'tara, I'm going to fix up the web barrier. If any harpies bust in here, you know what to do." she said, heading towards the entrance.

Nok'tara nodded as Liena went back to the entrance, who had started weaving a new web barrier to fix the old one when she reached it. Nok'tara's tongue wrapped around Doug once again as her mouth opened, the moist muscle extending and placing Doug on her other palm. "I'll finish what I started later." she said to him, giving him a quick lick before placing her hands on the ground, tilting them so Doug and Ben would slide off. "In the mean time, I have to be ready in case anyone gets in." she concluded, standing up and cracking her knuckles.

Last edited by The Joker on Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:17 pm

Ben slowly stood up... whobbly at first, as the pain drained from his legs, and the coloration returned.

He dod some random stretches and jumped a little testing it out, and was amazed with the results.

"Thanks Nok'Tara... you got me moving again!" he said with a smile. Then he got to thinking of how to get his bike back.... he had forgotten where it was...

"....Oh man.... I can't remember where I left my bike.... Hey, anyone here know where my bike is? I kinda need it..."
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:22 am

Outside of the lair, a pair of rock harpies landed near the entrance to the cave. They quarreled with one another as they looked around.

“I tell you, that thief landed somewhere around here. Start looking or I’ll flay your hide off,” One said, sounding very cross by even harpy standards. Contrary to the order, the other harpy simply lounged against a tree.

“And I say you’re still making too big a deal about that river harpy. This isn’t the first time prey has been snatched from right under your nose, you weakling,” The other harpy said, almost as grumpily.

“Shut it before I tear your tongue out,” The first harpy said, slinking around. She spied the entrance to Leina’s lair, and noted the damage to the web barrier. She jumped over to it angrily and peered in, seeing Leina coming. “Hey! You, spider! Did a harpy do this? One with blue feathers? Tell me!”

“You’re wasting your breath, stupid. Try using that useless lump you pass off as a brain for once. Why would a dridder shelter some random harpy that barged into her lair?” The other harpy said, appearing very annoyed with the whole situation.

<><><><><><>
“Alright, do what you need to,” Doug said as he slid back down onto the floor. He shivered a bit, soaked as he was. The cave seemed chilly to him after being in the warm mouth. “But don’t take too long. I have to say, I enjoyed that.” He added after a second, smiling to himself. He wiped his hands off on his shorts, then tried to smooth his damp hair out of his face. As he did so, Lenarei looked around the corner into the room they were in.

“Heh, it’s not often you hear a human cop to that,” She said softly, lest she be overheard outside the cave. “Long time no see, Nok. Staying out of trouble? I gotta say, I’m curous, what were you doing with that human there? And is that another one in that dip?”
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:18 pm

As Liena approached the entrance, she saw a rock harpy fly towards her, one of the harpies Lenarei warned her about, no doubt. When the other harpy chided the cross one for thinking that a random dridder would host a harpy, she started putting up the new web barrier as she replied, "What she said. The harpy you're talking about did try to bust in here, but I kicked her out. She flew off in that direction." She stopped for a moment and pointed to the left, hoping the harpies would believe her.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Ah, yeah. Myrah has your bike, Ben. She said that she wanted to talk to you or something like that." Brent said to Ben quietly, not wanting the harpies outside to hear him.

"Hey, Lenarei. Long time no see. Yeah, I'm staying out of trouble, which isn't too hard if you're not doing anything wrong." Nok'tara said to Lenerai with a bit of a smirk, keeping her voice down as well. "Anyway, these humans are lodging with Liena. They've had a rather hectic day, so Liena had this idea of dipping these humans in this caramel nut glaze dip and licking it off to help them relax." She then pointed at Brent as she concluded, "And this one's still on the waiting list." Brent, in response, smiled to the blue feathered harpy and waved to her while quietly saying, "Hi!"

Last edited by The Joker on Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mdbear84
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mdbear84

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:32 pm

Ryan wiped as much as Liena's spit off of him, but failed utterly when it came to getting it out of his hair. Cowlick after cowlick, after he would smooth one down, another would pop up. Eventually, he decided to give up and walked back to his belongings

Hearing that there might be trouble, he donned his sword and laied the drawn blade beside him. He noticed, with it being darker in the cave than outside, the blade had a soft glow to it. "Man," he said to no one in particular, "what did the trip do to this thing?" Setting it aside in his mind for later, he grabbed one of the kensha teeth and started whittling with his pocket knife. By now, with all the whittling he had done on it, it was hard to tell which end was witch. He had made up his mind that this would be a bow. He just needed to find arrow material as well as something for the bow string. Whittling on the smaller tooth revealed that the center was quite sturdy, yet flexible enough to give it the proper snap for a bow. Of course there was more than enough material for a bow string. He could ask any of the giants here for a strand of hair. Question was, who to ask. He was more comfortable in asking Liena, but Nok'tara would probably have the better hair for it... It was a question for later... now wasn't the best time to ask such silly questions.

He scooted the sword closer for better draw time and continued whittling, eyeing the passage that danger might come from.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:05 pm

"it was my mother's..." codda said as he stopped thrashing around. " can i have it back now please?" codda said trying to sound polite. knowing even his locket couldnt really make his situation much better. but thought at least having it with him would make him feel better.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:24 pm

“@#$%!! I knew it!” The first harpy said angrily. She flapped her huge wings and flew off in the direction that Leina pointed, muttering curses and oaths directed at everyone in general. The second harpy initially made to follow, then paused. She glanced back at Liena, looking at her curiously. “Then again, I have to wonder if it was just some random harpy to you,” She said, studying the torn web barrier. “I thought I’ve seen you and her on one-“

“Get up here or I’ll cave your skull in!” The first harpy shouted from above as she flew, interrupting the second one.

“Find her yourself, you incompetent fool!” The second shouted back. There was a torrent of invective from above that gradually faded into the distance. The remaining harpy shrugged and glanced at Liena. “Then again, it’s no feathers of my back if she goes on a wild goose chase. You tell that river harpy she got lucky this time, on the off chance I’m right.” The remaining harpy said to Liena. She jumped into the air and began flying away as well, though in a different direction from the first.

<><><><><>

“That’s good to know, Nok.” Lenarei said. She paused as she listened to Liena’s conversation from the cave entrance. “I owe her one for this. So, a busy day for these little humans humans, huh?” Lenarei said after a moment, walking into the room, her iridescent blue feathers shimmering faintly in the light from the rune. She knelt near the jar and leaned down to take a closer look at Brent, before glancing at Doug, Ryan, and the others. “You don’t look like you’re from around here. New to the region? Or to Felarya in general? Either way, if the worst you’ve gotten off with is a busy day, consider yourself lucky. Still, leave it to Liena to think of this method of relaxing. So, is it working?” Lenarei asked, sitting down and leaning back against a wall. She put her wings behind her head, and crossed her taloned feet. “Hey Trav, how about you come out and try it?” Lenarei asked, nudging the pouch at her hip. Briefly, Trav poked his head out.

“Nay, I’ve been through enough mouths to last me day,” Trav said. He glanced at the other humans present “Though, if yeh be new upon this world, I ‘ave a gift fer yeh afore yeh go. Ask Lenarei to wake me when yeh be done…er…relaxin’.”

“Ah, you buzzkill,” Lenarei said as Trav ducked back into the pouch. “Oh, well. Hey, how about you? Need someone to clean you off?” Lenarei flicked a wingtip over to Brent, the tips of the feathers brushing through his hair. “I don’t generally eat humans anymore, but I still like their taste. Don't worry, I don't bite.”
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:50 pm

Ben looked incredulous at Brent & said "Myrah has my bike.... and she wants to 'talk' to me....? You mean that other Dridder who was chasing me?"

Ben started pacing, remembering the chase. Did she still want to eat him now? Her death glare sent shivvers down his spine when he threatened to torch the cave... but he had to get his bike back, if for nothing else but sentiment... plus, he was familiar with her name....

"Alright, I suppose there isn't much choice.... I'll have to confront her.... How do I get there?"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:30 pm

Wal was looking around for a soft place to take a small "cat-nap" after her meal, and she was quick to spot, Lenaries feathery lap.

"Oh, i feel like i'm gonna puke" Tazlye growled, while Wal was making her way towards Lenarie and stretching with a yawn.

"For once..." Issuz had to stop herself to force down a lump of disgust, stuck in her throat. "I completely agree wirt you" She finished.

By then wal was standing next to Lenaries leg, which was still taller than herself, and was thinking about jumping.

"Don't try it Wal" Tazlye growled.

"Yeah, use a spell instead" Issuz said in a sacastic voice.

"Waterpult" Wal muttered and was then flung onto Lenaries lap, by a catapult like mass of water, where she promtly lied down.

"I WAS BEING SARCASTIC" Issuz yelled and sighed.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:11 am

Liena said nothing as the remaining harpy spoke to her, and only giving a sigh as she flew off. The first harpy that had been spewing out profanities was one of the reasons why she didn't like harpies too much, save for the few that actually acted sensibly, like Lenarei and the rock harpy that had flown off in a different direction. She absentmindedly wondered if she'd ever see either of them again as she finished up the new web barrier and went back into the cave.

"Hey, everyone, I'm back." she said as she went back in. "Don't worry, Lenarei, the harpies are gone. One of them assumed that you're hiding with me, but she doesn't really care. No feathers off her back, as she put it." Hearing this, Nok'tara heaved a sigh of relief as she said, "That's good. No need to stir up anything after all. Anyway..." The succubus then looked at Doug again, a smirk forming on her face as she reached for him and picked him up between her finger and thumb, bringing him to her face. "Since we're no longer distracted by any harpies chasing Lenarei..." She then lowered her hand towards the glaze, dipping him in it for a brief moment and pulling him out, being careful to not let his head inside it, lest any of it got in his eyes. She then brought the glaze soaked Doug towards her face again. "...I can finally finish what I started."

Nok'tara licked her lips, opening her mouth as she brought Doug towards it, a few strands of saliva snapping as her jaws parted, her tongue extending as it anticipated the snack that it was about to receive. Once she placed Doug on her tongue, it began to pull back inside her mouth, taking Doug with it. She closed her mouth once her tongue was completely inside, and folded her tongue around the human inside, rubbing the sides of the wet muscle against him. Liena thought for a moment, then went up to Ryan and asked, "Hey, Ryan, do you still want me to clean you up, or are you done?"

Brent, in the meantime, had been listening to what Ben was saying. "Yup, that'd be her, alright. As for how to get there, you're gonna have to talk with Liena or another giantess here about that, since going it alone's not that great of an idea." Brent said to Ben, looking back to Lenarei, a bit taken by surprise as she flicked her wing at him, feeling the harpy's feathers against his hair. "Sure, I don't see why not. After all, it doesn't look like there's anything to worry about from you. From what I've seen so far, you seem to be a very nice person." Brent then readjusted himself a bit so that his arms were crossed on the edge of the jar. "Anyway, my name's Brent. It's a pleasure to meet you, miss, along with your companion!"
Back to top Go down
mdbear84
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mdbear84

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:58 am

Ryan smiled up at Liena as she approached. Hearing that the danger was gone, he re-sheathed his sword and set the tooth aside. "Ya, i think i can go another round. that was actually quite fun." He stood and faced her. "Ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:18 am

Myrah looked at Codda a moment, trying to gague his expression. She shrugged after a moment. “I guess I don’t see the harm in it,” She said. She didn’t give the locket to Codda, as his hands were tightly bound to one another by the silk, but instead, she delicately slipped the locket into one of his pockets. “Now, my stew is getting cold. But I have to admit I am curious about you. I’ve never met a fox spirit before, so I’ll cut you a deal. You can either slake my hunger or my curiosity, your choice.” Myrah said, spooning a bowl of the stew for herself. She walked over to her web and settled down on it, and began sipping at her stew. She set Codda down on a smaller web attached to the wall nearby, though she left his hands bound. “Why don’t you tell me about yourself, what are fox spirits exactly? You don’t feel or taste like a ghost. And how do you teleport around like that? You don’t look like a wizard either.”

<><><><><><><>

Doug was better prepared this time when Nok’Tara picked him up. Still, he had to gasp a little bit when she gripped him between her thumb and forefinger. Not from any shock, but from the slight difficulty in breathing as she held him around the chest. He wrapped his arms around her thumb as a bit of extra precaution against mishap as he dangled in the air. He felt himself lifted up towards her face, then down again into the glaze, and them back up. He was calmer this time as he was held before the huge mouth. He grabbed onto the tongue and held on tightly when he was dropped onto it and pulled into the glistening moist mouth. With a relaxed sigh, he laid back as the massaging tongue wrapped around him again. He closed his eyes and rested, letting Nok’Tara enjoy herself.

“Good to know, Leina. That other harpy was really ticked off when I snatched Trav away from her,” Lenarei said. “I really owe you one for- what the!?” Lenarei startled as Wal abruptly launched herself onto her lap. She sat up and looked down at the cheeky neko as she laid down without a care in the world. “Now wait a second, you’re going to get my feathers all sticky,” Lenarei said, using a wing to scoop Wal up. Without any fanfare, she flipped her off her wing and into her open mouth. Her tongue quickly licked over Wal cleaning the caramel off of her, and scrubbing it out of her hair and tail. After a moment, she opened her mouth and let the now clean Wal slide onto her wing again. “There, now you can take your cat nap,” Lenarei said, setting Wal back down onto her lap. She used a wing to brush some of the feathers over her, enveloping her in their downy warmth.

“Heh heh, caramel neko. That was tasty,” Lenarei commented. She reached over with a leg to pick up the jar of glaze with Brent in it. “Now lets see if caramel human is just as good,” She added, smiling. She brought her head down to the jar and used her tongue to lift Brent’s arms up. Closing her lips around his arms, she sucked, pulling him into her mouth like a strand of spaghetti. After he was entirely within her mouth, she began to lick him all over, cleaning the caramel off of him. Occasionally, she pinned him to the roof of her mouth and swallowed, keeping him still as she gulped down the caramel, giving him a first hand view of her throat in action. “Mmmmm, you’re tasty too.” She hummed.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:30 pm

Codda was alittle surprised on the row of questions this dridder was asking.. and hr was glad that he had another option in the matter.. after being placed on the webbing next to her he thought for a moment on which one to try to answer first.. and he was also very happy to have his locket in his possesion again..

"hmmm... well im not a ghost or a wizard.. and my teleportation isnt normal for my kind.." codda said trying to explain it as well as possible..

(EDIT: continued)

"well, i mean its kinda my special thing.. basically i get a vision of the palce im trying to get to if its not to far away and then snap with my middle finger and thumb.. and then.. im there.. but if i snap accidentally i end up in any nearby random place.. which in some cases is better then where i was.."

codda then examined the webbing holding his hands together. "can we make another deal? i promise i wont try to get away if i can get some of that stew too.. thats pretty much the only reason i invaded your home.." he then went back to siting like normal on the webbing..
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:00 am

"It's no problem, Lenarei. That's what friends are for!" Liena said happily. She turned her attention back to Ryan, smiling at him as she picked him up. "Okay then. Hope you don't mind if I dip you back in the glaze for a moment." With that, she quickly and gently dipped him in the glaze and placed him in her mouth, sucking on him once again and sighing happily at his delicious flavor.

Nok'tara was also enjoying the flavor of the human inside her mouth. After a moment, she didn't taste anymore caramel on him, and concluded that she had gotten all of the glaze off of him. She then opened her mouth and extended her tongue, placing her hand at the muscle's tip and tilting her head so that Doug would softly land on her palm. "Well, now that that's over with, I'll go ahead and dry you off." she said to him. She then began to blow warm air onto him that began to dry off the saliva.

Brent, in the meantime couldn't help but gasp a tiny bit when Lenarei picked up the jar with her foot. He felt his heart speed up a bit when she picked up his arms with her tongue, feeling the soft muscle and the taste buds underneath. Once she started sucking him into her mouth, he closed his eyes as he felt her soft lips brush against his face. When he was completely inside the cavernous maw, he wiped her saliva from his eyes, opening them just as she began to lick at him. The combination of the warmth of Lenarei's mouth and the relaxing movements caused Brent to sigh in relaxation, chuckling a bit as he said to himself, "Wow, this is awesome." He watched in fascination as he watched the caramel glaze that was on him being swallowed by the harpy, absent-mindedly wondering what it would be like for himself to be swallowed. A few minutes in, he heard her comment about him being tasty as well, to which he replied, "Thanks. I try."
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:29 am

“You just snap and move, just like that? Most wizards need fancy talismans or weird smelling reagents” Myrah asked curiously, pausing her sipping and raising an eyebrow at Codda. “So even if I did eat you, I’d be out a meal. Ah well, I never did like eating teleporters anyway. I’m always worried about them accidentally popping into my heart or brain or some other place where food isn’t supposed to go. And you said you teleport by accident to random places?”

Myrah paused again as Codda proposed the deal. She had to chuckle when he confessed he just wanted some stew. “That’s ironic, you nearly wound up as part of it. In light of things, I’ll take you up on it, with the understanding that I might want to experiment a bit with recipes on you, just tasting mind you. Oh, and you will stay properly cleaned. I’ll need to cut a few more runes of purity to put in those jars you contaminated earlier.” Myrah said, setting aside her bowl and getting up from the web she rested on. She scuttled back into the kitchen, and returned moments later with a spoonful of the steaming stew. She carefully set this in the web Codda was sitting in, then picked up Codda himself. Using a fingernail, she carefully cut off the web binding his hands and peeled off the sticky strands.

“There you go. I don’t have any utensils your size, so this will have to do. Just don’t spill it,” Myrah said, setting Codda back down. She picked up her own bowl and sat back down in her web. “Anyway, do continue. One other thing, do fox spirits have names?”

<><><><><><><>

Doug had to shield his eyes when Nok Tara opened her mouth, his eyes had adjusted to the dim surroundings he had been in. He felt her head tilting, and within seconds, he was sliding out along the slick surface of the tongue until he landed on the huge palm with a faint thump. He felt the warm wind of her breath seconds later. Despite its warmth, he felt compelled to shiver as the moisture dried off of him. “Thanks Nok’Tara. That felt great,” Doug said, wrapping his arms around himself and shivering a bit. “Still, is there some place where I could wash off?”

Lenarei, meanwhile, was finishing up with Brent. The taste of caramel was fading from the human, but Lenarei still kept licking him, pressing him lightly to the roof of her mouth and running her tongue gently over him. She hummed at the pleasant taste. After a while, she stopped, leaving him to simply lay on her tongue for a moment. The tongue underneath Brent shifted after a pause, and pushed Brent forward back towards the lips. Carefully, Lenarei, opened her mouth, and let Brent slide out into her wings. “That was delicious, it’s a pity I had to give humans up,” Lenarei said, brushing Brent off with one of her wings while holding him in the other. “Here, you can dry off with that neko.” Lenarei used one wing to part her feathers in her lap and laid Brent in the gap near Wal. She brushed the feathers back over him, enveloping him in the feathers’ warm, soft down. “There we go, are you two comfy now?” Lenarei said with a chuckle, patting Brent and Wal buried within her feathers with a wing.

“Faith, they actually be enjoyin’ that? Most humans would be beggin’ fer mercy if they found themselves in a mouth,” Trav commented softly to himself, peeking out of Lenarei’s pouch briefly. “Particularly those new upon this land, they be unused to the big folk. But these people be different, somethin’ ain’ natural about ‘em.”
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:01 pm

"codda rubbed his now free hands since they hurt a bit from the webbing.. "of course i have a name... its Codda. and i guess im fine with being tasted aslong as whatever you put on me dosn't stain my tail.."

codda then looked to the stew about to taste it before he stopped. "you didnt cook any humans or anything into this right?" he said alittle worried.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:06 pm

Ben looked around at all the activity... he sighed and sat down, his face sullen...

He would have to wait till they where not busy licking each other to ask... He was anxious, he had a few things on the bike he wanted with him... things that would remind him of home... enough to spur him to find a way back.

His face sunk as he sat, not looking at the surreal scenes.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:57 am

"Cheer up!" Niklas said, coming towards Ben. "From what i have read about myrah, she a very nice person...with a bit a an anger issue though" He chuckled at the last notion actually looking to Doug out the corner of his eyes, hoping he would hear. "So we'll get your bike back" Niklas said with a grin that nearly took in his ears.

-----------------

Wal just slightly opened one of her eyes, looking at Brent and merely shrugged, closing her eye, though keeping a small slit open to watch Brent every movement.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:37 am

When Lenarei had stopped licking him and kept her mouth still, Brent knew that his time in the harpy's mouth was almost over. He took a moment to run his hand on the tongue beneath him, feeling their taste buds before it shifted, sending him towards her lips as Lenarei began to spit him out.
He closed his eyes when Lenarei began to wipe his body with her other wing, pleasantly surprised at how warm and soft her feathers were. When Lenarei placed him near Wal and placed her wings over them, he backed up a bit to give the neko her space, not noticing the neko's slightly open eye. When Lenarei asked if they were comfortable, Brent responded with, "Well, I can't speak for the neko, but this is VERY comfortable for me! Thank you!"

Seeing the look on Ben's face, Liena stopped licking Ryan and gently spit him out onto her hand, approaching the sullen human. "Aw, don't worry. Myrah's not that bad of a person if you get to know her. I'll take you if you want. I can take the others to meet Jayla some other..."

"I'll take him." Nok'tara suddenly chimed in, taking the hand with Ryan in it and placed her own beside it, tilting it so that Doug was now on the same hand as Ryan. "These humans need to get cleaned up, so go on ahead and take them to the river. Myrah does know me, so it won't be much of a problem taking Ben to see him. And besides..." Nok'tara then reached for Ben, her fingers curling around him firmly and gently as she brought him up to her face. "...Ben is slightly more familiar with me, so it's only appropriate that I go with him." the succubus concluded, petting Ben's head for a moment.

"Ah, okay then. Thanks, Nok'tara." the dridder said to Nok'tara, bending down to pick up Niklas, placing him beside Doug and Ryan. She then looked at her harpy friendi and said, "Hey, Lenarei, I'm gonna take these humans to get rinsed off. Are you gonna still cuddle the two you have or do you want to come along?"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:40 am

“Trav, be polite,” Lenarei chided, nudging the pouch with her wing. “You’ve enjoyed doing that plenty of times.” Trav poked his head out of the pouch again.

“That be not what I meant. I, ah, pay it no mind,” Trav said. After a moment, he clambered out of the pouch and walked over to where Nok’Tara was holding Ben. He tapped on her ankle. “Miss, afore yeh go, I ‘ave somethin’ fer Ben to take with ‘im. And the rest o’ yeh too.” Trav took a moment to dig in one of the pouches on his belt, before removing several corked glass vials filled with an off white powder. “This be the extract o’ several poisonous plants, dried and purified. Should yeh ever find yerself on the wrong side o’ an esophagus, open the vial and rub the powder onto the stomach wall, or force it into the intestine. I ain’t met any o’ the big folk who can keep their lunch down once I used this. It ‘as saved me life on many a time. But be cautious, it can be deadly to us small folk if swallowed.” As Trav explained, he walked over to where Doug, Ryan, and Niklas were sitting and gave them a vial each. He also clambered onto Lenarei’s leg to give Brent and Wal their vials as well. Lastly, he returned to Nok’Tara, and held up a vial for her to give to Ben.

“Oh, I don’t think I’m done with these two,” Lenarei chuckled, patting the neko and the human nestled in her downy feathers. “But it depends on what they want to do. I can go either way. So what do you say, wanna nap for a bit, or go for a flight and a swim? Maybe I could catch you a fish for dinner.”

Meanwhile, Doug took his vial and glanced it over. He put it into one of his pockets. “That will be useful, thanks Trav. Good to know we’ve got a lifeline. Anyway, I’m good to go whenever you are Leina.”

<><><><>

“Oh, relax. It’s only beef,” Myrah chided, flicking Codda lightly before going back to sipping her stew. “I don’t actually cook humans, I just cook stuff to put on them or put them in. Cooking humans ruins the flavor, plus I like them to be alive when they go down. Feeling the movement is half the fun.”

“So, anyway, you come to these parts often Codda? I haven’t seen you around before. I’m curious as to how you survived so far.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A World Thought Fictional
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next