Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A World Thought Fictional

Go down 
+9
Archmage_Bael
tiastus
Darkstorm Zero
bigman27622
mdbear84
schoolhater
Tuc135
Reptillian
The Joker
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

A World Thought Fictional - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:25 am

Niklas took the vial in one hand. "thanks, good to know i won't die a slow and painful, acidic death" He said with a smile, while shaking Trav's hand with his free hand.

----------------------------------------

When Trav gave Wal the vial, she grapped it with her tail and threw it back to him. "I... don't need it"
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
mdbear84
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mdbear84

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:59 pm

Ryan smiled as he was handed the vile. "Thank you. This will be a big help." he knew he had joked on the forums about keeping a vile of ipecac on hand, but he never consered actually needing it sence he got here. Now that he didn't have to worry about it, he looked at the vile and stored it away for latter.

"Before we go, i would like to grab that tooth ive been whittleing on as well as my knife," he told Liena. He looked to Nok'terra, "Also, if it's not to much to ask, could i get a strand of your hair?" He felt awkward asking the demon for such a silly thing, but he felt it was nessacary for his survival. "It's just that i think it would make a good bow string for that bow im carving..." He looked away, trying to make the situation as unawkwardly possible.

(Bad news... My pc finally kicked it a few days ago. Im restricted to libary pc usuage untill i get a new one. So my posts will be few and far inbetween. If i can get someone's email and have them email me the posts involving me, i could email back the responce. But other than that, im not sure how i can keep up at a decient pace.

Any susgestions would be apreciated. my email is airwolf1jf@yahoo.com.)
Back to top Go down
http://mdbear84.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:25 pm

(Sorry about your PC, man. I can do the whole e-mail thing for you if you'd like. My e-mail is shademan39@yahoo.com.)
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:51 pm

(i can help out too my email is codaman127@yahoo.com)

"ok, just checking.." Codda said trying to not think about her comment about eating humans.. he then took a few sips of the stew.. "Good stuff, but as for how i survive its got a lot to do with my teleporting.. and the few friends i have around here.. but as for me being in this area i was actually running from a succubus.. ive been running for about a week i think." Codda said between mouthfuls of stew.. after finishing it he gave his fingers a quick snap teleporting to the shelf with the large jars of ingredients.. "you wouldn't have any Peppers of some sort in one of these jars would you? and some tomatoes?" Codda asked looking through them..
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:47 pm

Ben smiled a little at Nok'Tara and said "Thank you, I would appreciate that a lot..." but said very little else.

Then Trav gave him a vial of some sort of vomit inducing poison for giants. Ben took it when it was explained to him with another "thank you", and looked at it closely for a short time before placing it in his inner pocket.

He allowed his mind to wander about on the subject of getting home, but said nothing. If he didn't have family, he might even consider staying here with these creatures who seemed to have taken a liking to humans... but it was not to be for him. He had a reason to return, he had family who needed him.

Ben sank back into a sitting position in Nok'Tara's hand, biting his thumbnail, his face showing he was thinking seriously.
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:32 am

"Thank you, Trav. I'll be sure to put this to good use should the need arise." said Brent, gratefully taking the vial and putting in his zipper pocket and zipping it back up. He looked up at Lenarei as she asked about they wanted to do. "Well...I'm not too picky about it, myself. I'm cool with either/or. Besides, hanging out with you sounds pretty fun!"

Nok'tara smiled at Ryan as he asked her for some of her hair, kneeling down and using her finger to ruffle his hair. "Please, Ryan, it's nothing to be ashamed of. I'd be happy to let you have a piece of my hair." With that, she twirled her finger around a piece of hair from her head and quickly pulled, the piece of hair coming out of it's root. She then handed it to Ryan as she said, "Here you go. I hope this will work." After that, she brought the hand holding Ben in front of Trav so that he could take the powder. Once he did, she stood back up as she said to Liena, "Well, Ben and I are gonna go ahead and head out. We'll meet you at the river, okay?"

"Alright, then! Go ahead and leave the web barrier open. I'll seal it back up when I'm outside." the dridder said as her succubus friend walked out of the cave while responding, "Can do!" Liena then turned her attention to Lenarei and the human and neko she had sitting on her lap "Well, looks like you three will be staying here. I was hoping to introduce you to my friend Jayla, but I guess it can wait until later." she said with a smile. She then picked up the kensha beast tooth for Ryan in one hand and set down the other, saying to Doug and the others, "Well, if you're ready, hop on!" She glanced at Trav for a moment, and asked, "How about you Trav? Are you going to come with me or stay with Lenarei?" She was assuming that he'd stay with Lenarei, but after all, there was no harm in asking.

Meanwhile, Nok'tara was outside of Liena's cave, leaving the entrance open like she asked. She began to walk towards Myrah's lair, noticing the look on Ben's face. "You look awfully distraught. Do you have something on your mind?" she asked him.

Last edited by The Joker on Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:26 pm

Wal tilted her head slightly to look at Liena. not really caring about getting washed off.

"Move your lazy ass Wal" Tazlye growled loudly. "Maybe you don't care about being covered in slimy caramel goo, but me and Issuz doesn't like the smell" She then gave a loud grunt.

"Sorry Wal" issuz said timidly. "But for once i have to agree with her"

Wal then gave a slight sigh and walked past brent and onto Lienas hand, where she promtly lied down again.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:43 am

Ben's eyes moved up to look at Nok'Tara's, and he nodded his head solemnly.

"Yes, I unfortunately have a lot on my mind..." he said, but didn't elaborate. His mind was running through a thousand things at once, and the emotional strain was getting him down. his families dependance on the money he made, he could lose his job if he didn't get back soon ... his family will worry, and his mother being not so well...

Damn it... I've gone from my family needing me, to me being dependant on the kindness of others... and I can't even repay them for it... I feel useless... and I feel like I have let down those that depended on me, even if there is nobody at fault..."
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:49 am

“I be stayin’ with Lenarei, but thank yeh,” Trav said, returning to Lenarei’s pouch. Lenarei only smiled, leaning over to bring the pouch closer to the ground. As Wal left her feathers to join Liena, the river harpy shrugged. “Looks like they’ve got a mind to go with you,” She said. “So I’ll come to. I could do with a good swim. Up and at ‘em Brent. You want to join Trav in the pouch? Or I could carry you.”

<><><><><><><>

“Sun dried tomatoes are in the second jar from the left, third one back, the one with the wavy pattern on it. Peppers are in the fourth one to the right from it.” Myrah explained automatically, as she continued sipping at her stew. “So, on the run huh? Why does the succubus have a particular interest in you. Who is she anyway?”
Back to top Go down
mdbear84
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mdbear84

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:35 pm

Ryan accepted the hair from the demonness and nodded his thanks. it was sturdy and would make an exalent bow string. If he could find arrow material, he would be set.

He settled himself in Liena's hand and laied back. Her hand was very comfortable and felt better than any bed he had ever been in. it caused him to doze and fall asleep again.
Back to top Go down
http://mdbear84.deviantart.com/
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:03 am

" Well i kinda pissed her off...." Codda explained as he jumped around finding the ingredients.. "Dang, the only thing your missing is some kind of meat and you can make one hell of a Sparktail stew." Codda said before jumping back over to the stew pot, examining the nice print he left on it. "i guess i can help you clean up the mess. seeing as i caused it in the first place."
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:14 pm

Hearing Lenarei say that she was going to join Liena, Brent stood up and stretched a bit since his muscles had become a bit sluggish since lying down. In response to her ultimatum of her carrying him and joining Trav in the pouch, he looked up at Lenerai, saying, "I think I'll be riding with Trav in the pouch." He then looked at Trav and asked, "You don't mind, do you?"

Nok'tara stopped walking when she saw the look in Ben's eyes, seeing the worry and anxiety in them. She brought her other hand up to the one holding Ben and began to stroke the human's back, saying, "Don't worry, Ben. I'll help you find your purpose in this world, and will help you get back to yours."
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:06 pm

"Heh, isn't a humans purpose in this place to be just another food source? I don't know if I can survive here if you and your friends hadn't taken a liking to us humans from Earth... but we are grateful..." Ben replied.

Then he seemed to be in better spirits a little as he prepared to face Myrah... he wasn't sure of her intentions, He did anger and embarrass her in front of the others. But then again, she also spared AND healed him... He was trying to avoid death when she chased him about her lair, and threatened to burn her home down in the proccess. No matter the reasons, he felt like a jerk, doing that... But this time, he was unarmed, and in the hand of her friend, going to see her.

"This world certainly doesn't cease surprising me...."
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:55 pm

"Wal, you should stop snoozing all the time, it's not very polite to be sleeping when the dridder is carrying you" Issuz said. "You should be talking to her, making sure she isn't bored"

"Yeah she might eat us if she get's bored" Tazlye growled sarcasticly and gave a low giggle.

Wal slowly sat up, staring blankly into the air, and sighed. She then looked at Liena. "I'm....Wal" She said

Last edited by Reptillian on Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:00 pm

“Sounds like there’s a story behind that one,” Myrah commented, still perched in her web and sipping the stew. “Succubi are dangerous enemies, even to dridders like me. If you have one interested in ruining your day, well, it’s a small miracle you’re still around. Granted, you’re more elusive than the standard human, neko, or what have you. Your best option would be to appease her somehow, unlikely though it may be. Otherwise, just find some powerful friends and don’t lose sight of them. Still, things could be worse. You did manage to give her the slip. If you can keep your head down for long enough, she just might forget about the whole thing and leave you alone.” Myrah fell silent, setting aside her bowl for a moment as she thought about Codda’s situation. After a moment, she shrugged and got up from her web.

“But anyway, while you’re here, I can hide you from her, I guess. It shouldn’t be too hard,” Myrah said, scuttling over to Codda. “Moving on, if you wanted to help clean, start by carving a few runes on the jars of ingredients you dirtied earlier. Here, make them look like this.” Myrah got down a (to her) small stone and set it in front of Codda. The stone had a strange glyph carved on it. “That’s a rune of purity. I use them to keep my ingredients from spoiling. After you finish carving them, I’ll enchant them. But leave cleaning the big pots to me.”

“And by the way, I’ve got a good selection of meat, I keep them in the cold room over there,” Myrah said, pointing at the passage blocked off by a thick web barrier. “It’s mostly fish of various types, though I do have some Kensha meat left over from the last one I ensnared. And some beef and pork I traded for at this one village. I’m curious to see what sparktail soup is, perhaps we can make some later.”

<><><><><><><>
“I mind not,” Trav said from within the pouch. “He be welcome to accompany me.” Lenarei nodded, and scooped Brent up in her wings. Carefully, she held them down to her pouch, angling them so Brent gently slid in. The pouch from the outside appeared to be a mass of interwoven reeds, vines, and branches. However, the interior was lined with layers of Lenarei’s iridescent blue feathers. The interior surface was slick, and made comfortably soft by the feather’s down. The feathers had a way of shimmering dimly as the outside light filtered in through them. To one side, there was a small pouch that Trav used to keep various odds and ends in. Trav himself was sitting on the soft surface, leaning back against one of the pouch’s walls.

“Let’s go to my stretch of river, Leina. It’s generally free of mermaids and other river harpies. It’s just to the south, past those small ruins. I’ll meet you there,” Lenarei said, rising to her feet. She shook herself down, and stretched out her wings and her legs. Hopping over to the cave entrance, she removed a corner of the barrier and peeked out, making sure those other harpies from earlier were gone. After a moment, she left the lair. “Hang on, Brent, you’re going for a ride.” Lenarei said. She leapt into the air and caught the wind in her wings. Flapping hard, she rose above the forest canopy and was soon soaring south.

“This be yeh first time bein’ carried by a harpy, I presume,” Trav said. He held onto the lining of the pouch to steady himself as the pouch rocked in Lenarei’s flight. Gradually, he crawled over to the opening of the pouch. “Come and see the view, it be not one to miss. Don’ worry about fallin’. Lenarei will catch yeh.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:17 pm

Codda looked the rune over.. going over it with a now extended claw.. " i think i can carve that.." he then jumped over carving the symbol on the first jar he saw that he ran into "well i have an angel friend and he helps me out sometimes.. and the reason she's after me is because i kinda stopped her from turning somone i know into a meal..." he then went to another jar. "oh well if you like spicy stuff, i think you will like sparktail soup... and yea sure i can show you how too make it.. but please.. dont try it on me cause it will never come out of my tail.." Codda said in a slightly worried voice..
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:58 pm

"It's no problem, Ben. We're glad to be of assistance." Nok'tara said, petting Ben's head for a bit before continuing on. "I do think that your coming here isn't just random, though. After all, you hail from a world that not only doesn't have any dimensional teleportations, but also happens to know the land of Felarya by only mere thoughts you experiences. Far too coincidental to be an accident to me. Anyway, we've made it."

The succubus approached the webbed barrier that sealed up Myrah's home. She brought Ben up to her face again as she said, "I'm going to keep you hidden for a brief moment. I'll show you to Myrah once she arrives at the entrance." With that, she curled her hand around the human she held, hiding him in her fingers. Bringing that hand down to her side, she brought the other one up and knocked on Myrah's web barrier.

-------------------------

"Alright then! I'll see you there!" Liena said to her friend, taking the people she carried in her hand outside as she walked out of the cave. She took a moment to put the barrier back up with her free hand, but then proceeded to continue to walk in the direction which Lenarei had pointed out. She then heard Wal introduce herself, and focused her attention on her, saying, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Wal. I can't say I've seen you around here before. You must be quite stealthy."

Once Brent was placed inside Lenarei's pouch, he found himself a comfortable spot within the myriad of feathers that coated the inside of the pouch. He took a brief moment to feel them, noting how soft they were, and wondering how many feathers she plucked for it. When he heard Lenarei tell him to hang on, he braced himself, feeling a bit of vertigo as Lenarei lifted off, which then settled as the pouch settled in a horizontal position once they were airborne.

When Trav asked him if it was his first time traveling by harpy, he chuckled a bit before saying, "Yeah, more or less." He worked his way up to the edge when Trav invited him to see the view, completely awe-inspired as he looked down upon the scenery. Sure, he had seen a few maps of Felarya, but this was the first time he had ever seen the landscape himself, and it was nothing short of incredible. "Wow, this is amazing!" he said as he looked down at the canopy. "It must be awesome seeing this view on a regular basis."
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:50 pm

Wal shrugged. "I... Just got to these parts" She said and tried smiling, which came out as a strange crimace, like a mix between a smile and a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:53 pm

As Codda finished carving the symbols on the jars, Myrah paused her scrubbing of the pot to place her hands over the runes. She mumbled something in a strange language, and the lines Codda engraved glowed faintly. In the jars themselves, the contents shimmered slightly, and shifted about with a tiny rustle. “There we go. That’ll keep them fresh,” Myrah commented. “At the very least, I promise not to try it on your tail.”

She paused as she heard the knocking. “Ah, company. Maybe that’s him. Just in case it isn’t, you’d probably better lay low. Here,” Myrah said, picking up Codda in one hand. She lifted him up and placed him in one of her storage webs, one filled with silken sheets and blankets. She briefly covered him up before going to answer the knock. She scuttled to the barrier and removed it with one hand. She smiled seeing Nok’Tara, but in the back of her mind she remembered Codda’s story of being hunted by a succubus.

“Ah, Nokky! Good to see you,” Myrah said, hoping her arrival was merely coincidental. “I didn’t know you had come back to these parts. What can I do for you?”

<><><><><><><><>
As he was carried, Doug lay back on Liena’s huge hand. He rested his head at the base of her thumb, and simply watched the landscape rush by and listening to the sounds of the jungle around them. Briefly, he wondered where exactly Lenarei’s stretch of river was, and if it was near any landmarks that he would know. Shrugging, he decided it didn’t matter particularly, and contented himself with viewing the stunning scenery.

“Well, one would have to be stealthy to live on their own around here,” Doug commented idly, glancing over at Wal. “From what I’ve heard of this place, that’s the best defense one can have, aside from befriending someone your size.”

<><><><><><><><>

“Aye, tis remarkable. It matters not ‘ow many times I behold this view, it ne’er ceases to amaze,” Trav said, holding onto the lip of the pouch with one hand and his hat with the other. After a moment he whistled sharply. Lenarei glanced back at him, and Trav made a quick circle motion with his hand. Lenarei returned her gaze to the front, and the pouch tilted on it’s side as Lenarei banked and turned. She flew in a graceful full circle, giving Brent a full 360 view of the surrounding lands.

As Lenarei returned to her original path, Trav saw the river below growing nearer. “Here it is, time to close up now. Hold on!” Lenarei said, brushing the pouches lid shut with a quick motion of her wing. Trav grabbed the lid to the pouch, and pulled it shut all the way. He hastily moved back to the back of the pouch and grabbed on tightly. Moments later, Lenarei dropped into a steep dive, falling so quickly that those in her pouch would feel weightless for a moment. But for only a moment, their downward momentum was stopped and a huge splash could be heard. Their direction of movement leveled out, then angled back up. The sound of rushing water could be heard for a while, before slowly dimming to a gurgle.

“Ah, I needed that,” Lenarei said. She flicked the pouch open with a wing again. Lenarei was floating on her back in the middle of the river. The lower lip of the pouch was a scant few feet above the level of the water. Smiling, Lenarei looked down at Brent and Trav, and held out a wing for them to climb onto. “Don’t worry, I’m through with the flying now. But that splash felt good, just the thing for a hot day. Do what you will, swim around or just enjoy the sun with me. I’m going to rest for a little bit.” Lenarei said. With her free wing, she waved at Liena as she neared. Trav meanwhile, had climbed onto her waiting wing and was walking up it to her shoulder. He had a long fishing pole in one hand.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:30 pm

Codda kept perfectly still in the soft fluff.. listening in on the conversation..
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:02 pm

Ben remained silent within Nok'Tara's hand just as she requested. Although it was a little cramped inside her balled ist like this, he did hear Myrah's voice, and he remembered the chase.

He almost shuddered at that thought, but he never reconsiddered his need to fix up this mess... He did hope that the only payment she'd want was him digesting.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:38 pm

(this RP like hit a dead spot or something?)
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:19 pm

(OOC: I need either Tuc or Joker to post, since I'm kinda... stuck... in Nok'Tara's fist here... Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:00 pm

(joker??? are you gonna post?)
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:58 pm

"Well, since I had a bit of extra time on me, I thought it'd be well spent visiting some of my old friends here. After all, there's nothing much to do in Hell other than chat with fellow succubi and eat people that are brought down there, you know?" Nok'tara said to Myrah. "Anyway, it's not so much what you can do for me. I actually came on behalf of Liena." She then brought the hand holding Ben up in front of the dridder, opening it put to reveal the human to her. "You have some business with this human, correct?"

Seeing Trav move to the back of the pouch, Brent decided to follow suit and grabbed the side of the pouch once he had done so. He gasped for a moment as Lenerai went into her steep drop before she leveled out, hearing the rush of water as they were submerged before slowing down, the rush of water stopping as well. He smiled at her as she offered Trav and himself her wing, replying, "Oh, don't worry about it, Lenerai! That dive you did was actually quite exhilarating! Anyway..." he continued as he stepped onto her wing, "...I'm gonna go on ahead and take a swim if you don't mind."

With that, Brent took a quick dive into the water, doing his best to make his dive so that he didn't get Lenarei wet from the splash. He was surprised with how good the water felt. It wasn't too cold and nippy like most rivers were, yet still being cool enough to feel refreshing; the perfect swimming temperature as he'd put it. He wiped the water from his eyes as he surfaced, and began to swim away from the harpy's shoulder so that he'd avoid running into Trav's fishing line. He stopped swimming when he saw Liena coming towards the shoreline, waving to her as she did so.

"Still, one such as myself shouldn't underestimate you small ones. Your kind can be very threatening to us when you want to be." Liena chimed in as she approached the shoreline. She saw Brent and Lenerai wave at her from the water, and smiled as she waved back. "Well, here we are!" she said, placing her hand on the ground for them to step off of.

Last edited by The Joker on Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A World Thought Fictional
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next