Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A World Thought Fictional

Go down 
+9
Archmage_Bael
tiastus
Darkstorm Zero
bigman27622
mdbear84
schoolhater
Tuc135
Reptillian
The Joker
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

A World Thought Fictional - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:41 pm

"WOOOOAAAAHHHH!!!" Brent yelled as Doug floored it. He looked behind to see the dridder pursuing them. "Well, ain't this gonna be fun?" he said with a bit of sarcasm, pretty sure that they were most likely doomed to be lunch.

Meanwhile, the dridder from before was muttering under her breath about how stupid the human she met before was, and how easy it'd be for him to be turned into lunch. 'Odd human, though. Wonder if I'll wonder into any more of 'em.' she thought to herself as she continued on her way.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:50 pm

Niklas was searching every crack of the car, that he could get his hand into. "Dammit Doug, don't you have something we can defend ourself with? i really DON'T feel like becoming luch" He said in panic as the dridder was closing in.
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:20 pm

“Not unless you’d want to try beating senseless her with a tire iron!” Doug shouted back. “Now quit- hold on!” Doug suddenly veered the car to the left. The sudden turn caught the dridder off guard, and she stumbled a moment. She quickly righted herself and continued the chase.

Ahead, on the suburban’s new path, was one of the massive trees. It had fallen over some time in the past and lay upon the ground. One end of it was slightly propped up by the stubs of it’s thick, broken branches. Doug aimed straight for the massive fallen tree, and drove under it. He slammed the brakes, coming to a stop right underneat the middle of the gigantic trunk, in between a few of the branch stubs. The dridder behind them shouted something, and kneeled to peer under the tree trunk. She tried to reach a hand in underneath the tree after them, but couldn’t squeeze it far enough to reach them.

“Five minutes on a new world, and I’m already staring death in the face…” Doug murmured. “I think I recognized that dridder…”
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:36 pm

"Mmmmhmm. You don't say. Odd considering we've never been here before." Brent replied as the dridder attempted to grab them. "Well, since we're here, I'm gonna grab myself a Coke." He took his backpack off of his pack, which he hadn't done before due to the situtation, and pulled out a can marked 'Coco-Cola' along with two more. "You guys want one?" he asked.

As the dridder went on her way, she noticed another one reaching for something. Obviously recognizing her, she said, "Oh, what's up? Trying to catch something?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:11 pm

Ben got to his feet yawning and stretching out he could still see the river next to him,that was a good sign,it meant that nothing had found him,ben smiled moving over to the rive he bent down by the water perhaps what he had seen was nothing but a dream,smiling ben placed cupped hands in the water and used them to wash his face over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:38 pm

“I’ve never been here before, but if this is Felarya, I’ve written about some of the characters here. Listen a moment,” Doug rolled down his window. Outside, they could hear the dridder scraping at the dirt under the tree.

“You annoying tidbits, I know the perfect recipe for the likes of you,” the dridder said, digging out a bit under the tree to make more room for her arm.

“Yup, I know her. Won’t do us much good though,” Doug said, watching the giant dridder trying to fit her hand underneath the log. “I think that one’s named Myrah. If she catches us, she won’t let us go without a very good reason. But she wouldn’t eat us immediately, just take us back to her lair and whip up some sauce or topping to put on us first.”

“Although, if you happen to be tasty enough, or know a recipe she hasn’t tried yet, we might get off with just a thorough taste test,” Doug added as an afterthought. “She’s got rather refined tastes, and considers raw humans to be rather boring.” He backed the suburban up a bit further as the dridder’s latest attempt to reach them came a bit too close for comfort.

<><><><><><>
“You annoying tidbits, I know the perfect recipe for the likes of you,” Myrah said, digging out a bit under the tree to make more room for her arm. She reached under the tree again, but the humans in their strange vehicle only backed up further. Irritated, she broke off a (to her) small stick intending to use it to prod them out.

“Huh? Oh, hello,” Myrah said, looking up as the other dridder approached. “Yeah, I’ve been chasing a group of humans in a weird vehicle. They’re hiding underneath there now, I can still hear their machine running.”
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:48 pm

"thanks...but no thanks. i'm really bad with bubbly drinks...they give me gas and lots of it" Niklas said. Just then he heard the other dridder. 'motherfucker, how many of those things are we gonna meet, it's barely been 10 minutes' Niklas thought while looking at his digital watch. listening to dougs explanation about the dridder, Niklas put the pieces together. "if you know that much about Myrah, that must mean that you're Tuc135"

Last edited by Reptillian on Wed May 06, 2009 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:38 am

"Tuc135?" Brent said with a bit of shock. "You're Tuc135? From the Felarya forums? ...Well, I'll be! We just might have a chance yet!" Brent then realized that Doug probably didn't know how they knew he was Tuc135. "Oh, right. My username on the forum is 'The Joker' and his is Reptillian. But anyway, if she's your character, we might just be able to get out of this alive. Hmmm....makes me wonder if that's Liena outside with her." he finished stating has he took a sip of soda.

"Oh, really?" Liena asked with some curiosity. "That's odd. I just ran into a human a while ago in some strange sleeping clothing." The dridder then shrugged as she said, "Oh, well. Probably just a coincidence. Anyway, you see anything big around here? Trying to find something to drink around here, and I haven't had much luck."
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:44 am

“Um, yeah, I am,’ Doug said. “But like I said, I doubt it would help us much. Creating her is one thing, but controlling her is something very different. The only way to get her to spare us if she catches us is if either of you are good at cooking. I’m not unfortunately, but if we can come up with some recipe she hasn’t tried yet she might spare us for a day. Might being the operative word.”

“Our best bet is to…Oh god!” Doug exclaimed as what looked like a log came flying at them. Doug gripped the wheel and drove the suburban further under the tree. There was the grating of deforming metal, and the car came to an abrupt halt. The wooden ceiling above had come too low, scraping against the roof of the car and pinning it in place. The log, guided by Myrah’s hands, smashed in through one of the rear windows, and out the other, hooking the suburban on the log.

“Crap! Out of the car, out of the car!” Doug shouted, unfastening his seatbelt and kicking the driver’s door open. He dove out of the car as the dridder started dragging it out from under the tree.

<><><><><><>
“That’s interesting. There must have been another shift that brought a bunch of humans here,” Myrah said, prodding underneath the tree trunk with her stick. “We should have good hunting for a while. Anyway, I haven’t seen anything big, but you can have one of these humans once I catch them. I’ll keep my eyes peeled for bigger prey for you.”

After a moment of prodding, she heard the satisfying tinkle of broken glass. “Aha! I got them!” She said, as she began pulling the suburban out.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:47 am

Ben sighed getting to his feet he used the sleeve of his dressing gown to dry off his face he looked around,having no idea where exactly he was he glanced up and down by the river he sighed sitting down crosslegged by the waters edge "where do i go from here"he says to himself looking curiously at the water in the river nearby he heard the sound of breaking glass but chose to ignore it.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:57 am

"Right!" Brent yelled, opening the car door and unbuckling the seat belt, jumping out the car and landing with an 'OOF!!' while keeping a grip on his backpack.

"Eh, you can have 'em. My body can only process blood, and I'd rather just get it in one go rather than just go through five or six humans." Liena said, watching as she dragged the car out.

Last edited by The Joker on Wed May 06, 2009 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:58 am

Niklas who was sitting in the back of the car was pinned to the seat by the log. "hey don't just leave me, dammit" He yelled angily at Doug and Brent jumping out of the car. "i'm only seventeen, i'm too young to die"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:01 am

"Sorry, sorry!" Brent yelled apologetically, putting his backpack on the ground as he ran back towards the suburban. He jumped on the back of the car, grabbing ahold of Niklas' hand and pulling as hard as he could. "Come on, Niklas! We'll get through this!" he said to him as he continued to try and pull him out.

Last edited by The Joker on Wed May 06, 2009 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:04 am

Ben scowled getting again to his feet he ran diving headfirst into the river he swam slow,he knew this was dangerous but he didn't want to atract atention in the water from any creature that may be lurking inside he smiled pulling himself out at the otherside, leaving his feet dangling in the water as he looked around in the water for anything that may be dangerous he looked back to the riverbank he had started from,he could see nothing dangerous and so climbed out from the river he could hear yelling clearly from this side of the river he moved cautiously forward hiding behind tree roots he was quite close to the log and could see a couple of dridders one he recognised from earlier.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:38 am

Niklas wriggled as much as he could trying to get free, but nothing was happening. "pull harder, i'm not coming FREEEE" he yelled the last word as he flew out of the car window and crashed right into Brent. He quickly rolled to the side and got up. "hey, you okay Brent?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:42 am

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just glad we were able to get you out of there. Anyway, we better scoot back. Last thing we need is for ol' Myrah to grab us." Brent said, walking back away as Doug's car was being dragged out. As he walked back, he said to Doug, "Sorry about your car, man."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:52 am

Ben swallowed mustering his courage,he hear people who would be in serious trouble if h didn't do something to help them he bent down picking up a few stones and then using the tree's as cover he moved around to the otherside of myrah moving himself out into he open "OI YOU UGLY!"he yells up at myrah throwing the stones at her head to get her atention although he soon wished that he hadn't gone and done that,he stood frozen to the spot.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:48 pm

Doug sat on the ground, panting hard, his eyes wide. “Niklas…I’m sorry, I panicked…I didn’t know you’d be stuck…” Doug said, a little shame in his voice. He watched as his suburban was dragged out from under the tree and lifted up like a toy by the dridder.

“Better the car than one of us Brent,” Doug said after a moment. “But this makes our situation worse. With the suburban, we had a chance of outrunning the dridder. But on foot? With her lurking out there? Coming under here may have been a bad idea…I don’t know what to do now.”

<><><><><>

Myrah picked up the car and tilted it around as she looked inside, checking for humans. The engine, unused to running at such angles, sputtered and died. After a moment, Myrah set the car down annoyed. “Drat, they got out. Quick little morsels,” Myrah said, kneeling down to peer at Doug, Brent, and Niklas again. “Well, Liena, if I do ever come across something bigger, I’ll be sure to –what the?” Myrah looked up sharply, feeling something tiny hit her just to the side of her eye. She turned to glare at the human who threw the pebble at her, rising to her full, massive height.

“Ugly?” Myrah repeated, startled by Ben’s foolish courage. She jumped to Ben and darted out her hand, picking him up. She brought him to his face. “Well, If you think I’m ugly on the outside, maybe you’d find the inside more to your liking.” She opened her mouth and gave Ben a good lick. “Mmm, good flavor for a human. You’ll go well with a cinnamon berry frosting.” Myrah said, putting Ben into a silk pouch on her hip.

With Ben in her pouch, Myrah turned her attention to the three remaining humans. She began digging out more from underneath the massive tree trunk.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:58 pm

Ben gasped pushing against the walls of the silk pouch but no mater how hard he tried ben could break them he sighed slumping against the wall of the silk pouch glumly awaiting whatever may happen to him,ben was nervous he glanced around the silk pouch,he couldn't see any means of escape so he just sat ther waiting to acept his fate.

Last edited by schoolhater on Wed May 06, 2009 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:37 pm

Niklas scratched his forehead, while looking at the ground. "hmmm" he said, then looked at Doug. "you said that if we could make some food she likes, she would let us go...right?"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 4:56 am

"I wonder if she's tried mixing chocolate and peanut butter yet. That's always a pretty good combination." Brent said to no one in particular. "Hmm...well, doesn't look like there's much we can do right now, so..." Brent then took off his backpack once again, pulling out a comic book titled, 'The Joker: The Greatest Stories Ever Told', keeping a strap on one of his arms in case Myrah managed to grab him. "I've got more comics in my backpack if you want to read any." he said, taking out another Coke since he lost the last one.

"Thank you very much, Myrah. I appreciate it." Liena said as Myrah came back from grabbing Ben. "By the way, how long will it take you to get those humans, anyway?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 6:40 am

“Dunno if she has or not, sorry. And I’ll take one, thanks Brent,” Doug said, taking a comic book. He paused and thought a moment, “Then again, I kinda doubt it. Chocolate’s a rare treat for her, she’s always looking for new ways to use it.”

<><><><><><><><>
“Shouldn’t take too long,” Myrah said, after her last attempt to grab them failed. “I got an idea.” Myrah picked up several long sticks. She took one of them and wrapped it up in sticky silk along it’s entire length. Once it was wrapped, she stuck it underneath the tree, hoping to catch the three of them on it.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:20 am

Niklas sighed seeing how careless Brent and Doug was being. "i'm asking because i'm pretty good at cooking, if i can just get some good meat and something i could whip up something good for her to eat" He said.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 2:01 pm

"Ah, I see. Well, I'm going to have to talk to her about it, then." Brent said to Doug, turning a page. Hearing what Niklas said, he looked at him, saying, "Well, I seriously doubt she has any meat. As far as she's concerned, we are her meat, and if we don't impress, we're being served as dinner."

He then looked up, seeing a log covered in sticky silk coming in where they were. A smile spread on his face as he said, "Well, gentlemen, look's like the game's afoot once again!" He quickly placed his Coke down and putting his comic back in his backpack, quickly zipping it up as he jumped out the way of the silk log. He knew that he most likely would get caught in the sticky silk while he dodged, but hey, as he had fun, he didn't care.

"Ah, nice idea, Myrah. Don't think they'll get past that one." Liena said, looking on as Myrah stuck the silk-covered stick underneath where the humans were.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 2:07 pm

Niklas just barely managed to jump out of the way, he got to his feet and looked at Brent. "would you be more serious. This is not a world of fantasy anymore, if you don't get serious we are going to get eaten" He scowled at Brent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A World Thought Fictional
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next