Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A World Thought Fictional

Go down 
+9
Archmage_Bael
tiastus
Darkstorm Zero
bigman27622
mdbear84
schoolhater
Tuc135
Reptillian
The Joker
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

A World Thought Fictional - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 2:12 pm

"I know chances are I'm gonna be eaten, Niklas, but if these are gonna be my last moments, I'm gonna make 'em the dang best I can!" Brent said, dodging the silk log as it swooped towards him. "Besides, she's about to catch us anyway, so it doesn't make much of a difference, now does it?"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:28 pm

“Aw, heck, what now?” Doug asked, seeing Myrah stick another log, this one silk covered, in after them. Doug shoved the comic into a pocket and dove behind one of the large branch stubs holding the massive tree just above ground level. He huddled there as the sticky silk log swept near him. It struck the branch, and stuck briefly before Myrah yanked it off. A few of the rope like strands of silk were torn. The log again swung for Doug.

One of the broken silk strands flew out from the log and snagged Doug’s shirt. Before he could take it off, Myrah felt the additional weight and yanked the log to the side. Doug was pulled off his feet and out into the open. The log hit him roughly, knocking the wind out of him, leaving him gasping as Myrah withdrew the silk covered log.

<><><><>
“Got one!” Myrah said, pulling out her stick. She plucked the human off of it and shoved him into her pouch with Ben. She knelt again and began poking around under the tree with the stick for Brent ant Niklas. “I wonder if this is like what the humans call ‘fishing’.” She wondered idly, as she brushed the silk covered stick near the position of the two remaining humans.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:16 pm

Ben sighed just as he thought that he was gonna be eaten alone doug was placed in the pouch with him,he sighed he didn't to die but he didn't want doug to die either,smiling ben looked at doug but then his smile faded to one of sadness "um hello,looks like you got caught too huh how....unfortunate"he says in a glum,defeated tone,ben ested his back against the silk pouch "my name's ben otherwise known as schoolhater on the felarya forums and i suspect that's what brought me here"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:46 am

"WELL, ACTUALLY, WITH FISHING, YOU JUST USE BAIT TO LURE PREY IN AND PLAY THE WAITING GAME FOR IN BETWEEN A FEW MINUTES TO AN HOUR, PRETTY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT YOU'RE DOING!! ANYWAY, SINCE YOU SNAGGED MY FRIEND, I'M JUST GONNA GO AHEAD AND ATTACH MYSELF TO YOUR SILK THINGY, OKAY?! COOL BEANS!!" Brent yelled out to Myrah, having heard her random wondering.

And with that, Brent buckled the front strap of his backpack so that it'd stay on, and lifted it along with a portion of his shirt, sticking his back on the silk covered log.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:54 am

"what the hell are you doing? you could at least try to stay uncaugth" Niklas yelled at Brent being pulled out from uner the tree. 'hmmm...maybe if i bury myself' He thought, then jumped onto the gorund and threw dirt and leaves ontop of himself.
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:02 am

Brent merely shrugged at what Niklas said, letting out an "Oh, well. Have fun burying yourself." as the log pulled him out. He would've pulled out another comic book to read, but he didn't think Myrah would give him enough time to do that.
Back to top Go down
mdbear84
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mdbear84

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:40 am

It was late at night and Ryan was bored out of his mind. Nothing was going on at his DA page and it seemed like everyone form the Felarya board was disappearing. He sighed. Maybe it help to go outside for a change.

He grabbed the claymore he had hanging on his wall and his mp3 player to go swing it around. It might look a bit awkward, but he never claimed to be a professional. Swing to the left, the right, down swing... it all felt natural to him. The heavy weapon meant for display felt like poetry in his hands. "Odd, never felt like this before..."

After about 20 minuets of this, he laid down in the grass and looked up at the moon. It was hypnotic. He felt strange. Maybe it was because he was tired. He wasn't in the best of shape. He closed his eyes to rest when he felt the ground shift under him. He opened his eyes to find that not only was it instantly day, but he was no longer in his yard in Florida. "Oh crap" he said to no one in particular. "Where the heck am I?" His claymore was still next to him, so he picked it up, unhooked his belt, slid it through the belt loop on the sheath, and strapped it to his back. "Maybe there's someone here who can tell me where i am." He began to march, unaware of where he was.
Back to top Go down
http://mdbear84.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:31 pm

As Liena watched Myrah 'fish', she heard her stomach grumble. She sighed, saying to Myrah, "Well, I've got to get going. My stomach's starting to complain. I'll catch you later, okay?" and walking off to find something to soothe her stomach.

As she walked along, she saw a human who was carrying a weapon, which was odd considering that he wasn't wearing any armor. 'Must be another one of those odd humans. They've been popping up quite frequently as of late. Weird.' she thought to herself. Deciding to just go ahead and cut to the chase, she came up behind him, and tapped him on the shoulder, clearing her throat before she said, "Excuse me?"
Back to top Go down
mdbear84
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mdbear84

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:48 pm

Ryan turned to the sound of the voice. Finally, someone to tell him where he was. But what he saw gave him the shock of his life. The only time Ryan ever saw a drider was in the D&D books. Never had he seen a live one. Well, it at least answered where he was. Only one place he knew of had driders this big.

His mouth opened and all that came out was a chuckle. The chuckle turned into a laugh and from there it just became hysterical. He began to walk off, ignoring the large drider behind him. "I'm Dreaming" he thought out loud, "I am in my back yard dreaming about Felarya. I've just completely lost it I guess. Well, only thing to do now is see where this dream goes." He continued to walk, mumbling how he was only dreaming.

Last edited by mdbear84 on Fri May 08, 2009 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 1:06 pm

Liena looked at Ryan curiously as he laughed and walked off, mumbling how it was just a dream. She shrugged, and scooped him up, saying, "Well, as long as you think this is a dream, I'll just take your big sword off of you for a minute and use you as an appetizer, okay?" And with that, she took Ryan's claymore out of it's hoister and threw him inside her mouth, continuing on her hunt as she sucked on his body.
Back to top Go down
mdbear84
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mdbear84

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 1:34 pm

"Hey! What the... Give that back that's.... AHHH!" Ryan found himself inside her mouth and in a lot of pain. Ok... so maybe this wasn't a dream. He could understand the rush of rising and falling not waking him, but he shouldn't feel pain. Now what was he to do? He couldn't sit here and let her kill him. Hitting her uvula was out of the question. If Felaryan creatures were able to swallow things alive and whole, they more than likely had no gag reflex. All he had on him was the cloths on his back and the sheath... that was it! Quickly he looked around at her teeth. It was hard for him to see in the darkness but he could see a little bit.

He had to work fast. Each suck was as painful as the last. He found what he was looking for. When he could move between sucks, he rolled over to the side and dug the hard leather sheath in between her teeth as deeply as he could. Then he slipped back into the loop made by the belt and held on for dear life. All the while mumbling to himself. "I can't believe that I am here. Inside some Drider's mouth being sucked on like a jaw breaker is NOT how I planed on going." He wished this drider wasn't smart enough to have taken his sword. Otherwise he might be able to use that. All he could do now was wait to see what she did and hope for the best.
Back to top Go down
bigman27622
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
bigman27622

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 1:38 pm

" why did i have to work late again?", said Jeff while driving down a dark road at about midnight. " Thats the third night this week." The office had been extremely busy over the past week due to the economic depression and everynight Jeff has to drive down a dark and silent dirt road to get back to his house. " im glad im finally home", says Jeff as he enters his driveway. Then he gets ready to get out of the car. As he opens the door a bright light flashes and suddenly he is in a giant forest watching a giant dridder catch a meal. "Oh no.... Im in Felarya" says Jeff then he passes out due to the shock.

Last edited by bigman27622 on Sat May 09, 2009 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:08 pm

“Alright, Bye Liena. I’ll try and find a kensha beast for you when I’m done here,” Myrah said, pulling Brent out on the stick. She plucked him of the sticky silk and pushed him into her pouch with Ben and Doug absentmindedly. She knelt again, aiming to snag the last human. She saw him trying to hide by camouflaging himself with dirt and leaves. “It’ll take more than that human,” Myrah said, sticking the silk covered stick underneath the trunk again. She brushed it over Niklas, sticking him to the silk. Satisfied, she pulled out the last human. She plucked him off, and put him into the pouch with the three others. “Ah, you four will make a good meal,” Myrah said, discarding the stick and patting the pouch with the four humans in it.

<><><><><><>
“Good to meet you Ben, for what it’s worth. I’m Doug.” Doug said, looking back up to the entrance of the pouch. He peeked his head out, but one look down at the dizzying drop beneath him made him forget his thoughts of escaping. He sighed, and sunk back to the middle of the pouch. “Ugh…maybe I should take the leap, it would be faster than being digested…”

Sitting back down on the smooth silk, he looked up at nothing in particular. “I can’t believe this, I’m about to be killed by my own…” Doug trailed off as Brent was dropped into the pouch with them. Fortunately, the soft silk prevented him from being injured. “Damn, I hoped she’d be satisfied with just me…” Doug said, seeing Brent. “I’m sorry Brent, I should have just kept driving away from…” He fell silent again as Niklas was put into the pouch with them. “No, you too?” Doug murmured. “I can’t believe this…”

“I swear, the next felaryian character I make is going to be a strict vegetarian…”

(((Just a heads up, I'll be gone until sunday. Please don't leave me behind.)))
Back to top Go down
bigman27622
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
bigman27622

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:42 pm

Jeff wakes up within a green bush somewhere in a giant forest. "How did i get here", he asks himself. Then suddenly it all comes back to him. The bright flash and the giant dridders capturing the humans. " oh my god i hope they weren't all captured" he says to himself.
Then suddenly he notices a tall man standing next to him with a giant sword on his back. " Who are you? and what do you want" he asks him. " My name is Max and I just saved you from two dridders that would have eaten you." says Max with a grin. " It looks like you owe me now man." " Oh, Well thank you. My name is Jeff and I am actually your creater.So i guess you owe me" says Jeff. " I am from another dimension and somehow got transported here!"
" Prove it!!" Says Max defiantly." What is the name of my axe and how did i acquire it? Answer correctly or you will die."
" Well, your sword is the legendary axe Xamaz and it was given to you by Crisis when you fought her a long time ago." said Jeff smartly. " Also who won the battle between you and Crisis i never finished that story."
" Well it was a close match and it definitely would have lasted a long time, but eventually we decided to be friends instead of enemies."
" Good so we have Crisis on our side. That will help us survive in Felarya a little longer. So do you believe that I am your creater?"
" Well i don't know yet, but I will give you a chance." says Max.
" Ok, thats good enough so lets go help the other humans survive in Felarya."
" Lets go" Shouts Max as they head back towards the dridders.
Suddenly they burst through the woods and are face to face with a giant dridder.

Last edited by bigman27622 on Sat May 09, 2009 3:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:43 pm

(Don't worry, Tuc, that's exactly why I made the 'two posts then stop and wait' rule. Bigman27622, Liena and Myrah are in two completely different locations at this point in time. If you would've read the previous post about Liena leaving Myrah, you would've known that. Please change your post to accomodate that, and from now on, please read the previous posts so you won't contradict plot points.)

"Hey, it's not your fault, Doug. You were doing the best with what you had at the time." Brent said, moving a bit so Niklas didn't land on him. "Hey, Niklas, I take it burying yourself didn't work?" he asked, before turning attention to Ben, saying, "Anyway, the name's Brent. Pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:45 pm

Ben sighed now there was a total of four people in the pouch with them he looked to brent smiling "hi i'm ben nice to meet you so what are i mean therefour of us thats one starter main and two desserts so who's gonna be what"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:55 pm

"Iiiiiii'm pretty sure we'll cross that bridge when we come to it." Brent said. "Anyway, I'm gonna get some fresh air if you'll excuse me." With that, he poked his head out of the silk pouch, looking up at Myrah for a moment, who apparently didn't give a care about what they were doing. Brent shrugged to himself, clearing his throat and letting out an "ECHO!!!", chuckling to himself when his voice echoed through the forest. He then grew a mischevious grin, yelling out "REEEEEEVEEEERRRRRRRB!!!!!", chuckling even more as that echoed.

Feeling Ryan force the sheath in between her teeth Liena let out a yelp of pain, quickly opening her mouth and pulling the sheath out, and closing it before Ryan could jump out. She put his sword back in it's sheath, now sucking on him a lot more gently as she said, "Sorry *suck, suck* about that. Didn't meant to hurt you *suck, suck, suck* with my tasting. So, *suck* do you have a name?"
Back to top Go down
mdbear84
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mdbear84

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:33 pm

Ryan tried to slip out as she opened her mouth but her hand was in the way. She easily slipped him out of the sheath and pushed him back into her mouth. "Well that worked well," he thought to himself. Now he was back at square one.

It was about that time that he noticed that the sucking was a bit more tolerable. It still knocked the wind out of him a bit, but only just so. He was at least able to sit up now. "Sorry?... Sorry? If you want to hold conversation, there are far friendlier ways to do it than to toss me in your mouth and start sucking on me like some sort of peppermint and scaring the crap out of me." He took a deep breath. She did ease up on the sucking, after all. Not to mention she did ask for his name. From what he had written and read of this place, very few preds did that with the intention of eating you. She also had not eaten him yet, which was a good sign and a hell of a lot of luck.

He sighed and bowed his head. "I'm sorry, that was wrong of me. I spoke out of anger and fear. I'm not use to this... um... sort of environment." He wiped away the spit collecting on his face. He figured he would be in here for a while so might as well get comfortable... well, as comfortable as he could get anyway. He slid across her tongue to the tip and reclined there with his feet resting on her bottom jaw. He crossed his arms over his chest. Well, this is probably as good as it's gonna get. If she didn't like him there, she would move him. "Name's Ryan. And you?"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:24 am

"I'm *suck* Liena." Pleasure *suck, suck* to meet..." Liena's mouth then went completely still for a moment. Her mouth then opened and a giant finger and thumb entered inside and plucked him out. Liena then laid him out on her other hand, curling her fingers around him as she brought a finger to her lips to tell Ryan to be quiet.

Liena then quickly and quietly scaled a nearby tree, holding on to Ryan firmly so he wouldn't fall, but gently enough so that her grip didn't hurt him. Once she was on one of the branches, she looked down, seeing a kensha beast walk underneath the branch she was on. She licked her lips as she looked down, whispering "Now it's time for lunch." as she prepared herself to jump from the tree.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:11 am

"no she saw me before i got cowered" Niklas said in with a huge sigh.

"yeah nice to meet you too" he anwsered to Ben's question.

Seeing Brent fooling around, when almost certain death was upon them all, he got up and pulled him down, tossing him into the opposite wall. "would you be more serious, for crying out loud" he growled.

(by the way i'm just about 2Meters/6Foot and 6.74Inches tall)
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
bigman27622
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
bigman27622

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:17 pm

As Jeff and Max leave the cover of the forest they encountered a giant dridder. " What will we do to help save the other humans Max?"
" Well the only way to save them is to be caught, but that will be extremely dangerous."
" Why do you say that?" Jeff asks with a questioned look on his face.
" Well, the dridder is a very dangerous creature. She will kill us if she sees us trying to help the other humans. So our only action could be to make her think that we don't know about her catching the other humans and let her catch us. Then we will be able to cut the others out of the bag and save them..." says Max with a smile.
" Well if thats our only choice then we will have to do it and im sure Xamaz will cut through that bag easily.
So lets go and save them!" With that the two brave men walk into the presence of danger to save a few insignificant humans. Unaware that the dridder has been listening to their plan the entire time.
Back to top Go down
mdbear84
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mdbear84

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:04 pm

Ryan waited in silence thinking to himself... Liena... Liena... he couldn't remember anything about a Liena. This was a new drider to him. She confused him a lot. She was nice... well, nicer than what he expected. She had sucked on him, tasting him, which means she was defiantly a pred, besides the fact she was stalking the kensha beast below them. This means she either is or was at one point a man eater. However, she took great care not to hurt him, even apologized for hurting him before, and sought to learn about him.

He still decided to take this with luck, if not with a grain of salt. If she didn't have any intention of eating him, then maybe his survival rate here just went up. Felarya Survival 101: Befriending a large predator will increase your chances for survival. He smiled to himself as she stalked her prey. Never had he thought those made up rules would actually have to be applied. Still, there was truth to them. His best bet would be to stick with her, even if she did release him.

He decided to use this time to check his pockets to see if there was anything else he might need to use to survive. He was wearing a pair of cammo-colored cargo pants, so he should have quite a bit. He had no idea how long he would be here and needed to know what he had. His sword was a given, although a bit confiscated. But he saw that she was keeping it on her, hopefully with the intention of giving it back. He had just enough room to check his pockets. MP3 player... not really a help, but a good time passer. He was lucky her spit hadn't penetrated his pockets yet or else it would be damaged. If she decided to suck on him again, he needed to remember to ask her to hold on to it for him too. Nothing else in that pocket, so on to the next.

He found his pocket knife he always carried on him, his wallet (not much help that will do) his tin whistle (might help in case he ran into Crisis), some pocket change (again, not going to help much), a tin of Altoids, and a can of Axe (never know when you might need it). He couldn't help but laugh to himself. "Man," he thought, "I am such a pack rat." Now all that was left to do was to see what this drider would do with him.

(OOC: just so you know, i really did search my pockets to see what i had on me for this Laughing )
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:51 pm

"Ugh, fine, whatever." Brent said a bit angrily, pushing Niklas off of him. "Besides, I was freaking done, anyway." He stood up again, looking outside the silk pouch while muttering, "Jerk." to himself.

As the kensha beast finally came up to the point where she wanted it too, Liena jumped off the branch and onto the surprised kensha beast, sinking her fangs into it's jugular and jumping off. The kensha beast yelped in pain, trying to jump at Liena but immediately collapsed dead due to the venom she put into it.

"Yes! I've got myself a meal!" she said happily. She placed Ryan on her open palm, saying, "Well, since I've found the main course, I guess I don't need an appetizer anymore. Although...are you well versed in magic? Felarya's not a friendly place for someone your size, and I don't want to just abandon you out here."
Back to top Go down
mdbear84
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mdbear84

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:21 pm

"Well, actually... no. Magic isn't real in my world... unless you count the card game. See, it's like this." He then began to tell her about his world. About how Felarya was believed to be a made up place created by Karbo. How he knew a lot about Falarya but never been there before. Even about some of the stories he had written about it and his character Guar. "But I don't even know if he really exists. It's possible, I suppose. I didn't believe Felarya or you existed either, but here I am, sitting in your palm."

He stopped right there as his fear subsided and excitement took it's place. He stood up quickly, "Hey... I am ACTUALLY standing in a drider's palm in Felarya." He let out a holler of excitement and began to jump up and down. He ran over and hugged her finger and kissed it. He knew he looked like an absolute imbecile, but he didn't care. He was in a place he had only dreamed about. A place he always wanted to go. No more job hunts. No more money troubles. No more debt. Just good old nature and survival. As long as he kept his wits about him, he should be fine.

He fell over exhausted and laid down laughing. He looked up in the sky with a look of pure joy on his face. He propped himself up and looked at her face, which looking as she did, only caused him to laugh harder. After a minute or two of laughing, he collected himself enough to ask. "If you don't mind, I would like to hang with you for a bit longer. You seem nice enough." He then sat up as a thought occurred to him. "Say, Liena. You wouldn't have happened to come across anyone else that might have been from my world, have you?"
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:11 am

(OOC: I think I'll join this one too, but I'll ahve to wait till I get home...)
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A World Thought Fictional
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next