Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Predators and Prey

Go down 
+4
Archmage_Bael
codaman
schoolhater
Jætte_Troll
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Predators and Prey - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:50 pm

"Petal..." said Jeanne, nervously. "What's...what's wrong with her?"

------

Ofelia nodded, quietly shushing the elves. However, if the fairy had come in here, her chances were already getting higher of catching her. It simply depended how smart and experienced this fairy was. One that was aware of things like this might start getting suspicious... those that rarely went into caves were usually nice snacks. Even so, even if she was just flying through, there was a chance of snagging her. Lots of thin slime threads, near invisible, were clustered around this cavern.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:52 pm

"the petal thinks she needs liquid" Petal tugged on jeanne's arm,moving quickly over to the water elemental a vine emerged from her back,forcing it's way into the elementals mouth where it quickly released a clear redish liquid into the elementals mouth, "the jeanne human will take this"she says handing the amazons journal to jeanne,while stroking the water elementals head and all the time continuing to release the red liqid into the water elementals mouth "the water thing will be ok the petal will take care her"

G sighed watching offelia hunt the fairy with a smile on her face "a long as we are calm she will not hut us that and not running away"
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:53 pm

the boy woke up on the ground and looked to the figure.. "go.. get my backpack and get those.. uhh.. bottles.."

with that the figure dissapeered and reapeered almost in an instant flinging the boys backpack with to large jugs full of water rolling out infront of him.. the boy sat up drank alittle out of one and poured alittle more on his wound.. he then recapped it. alot of the water was still in the one he used and he rolled them to the water elemental.. "you need water.. ehh.. there ya go.." he fell again but was picked up by the figure now standing in the open.. he had silverish gray hare with white tips on the end of his ears and tail.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:01 pm

The water elemental didn’t resist Petal, but greedily drank the liquid that Petal’s vine was dumping into her mouth. The liquid could be seen traveling down her transparent esophagus and pooling in her stomach. The more she drank, the more she wanted to drink, as her belly began to expand as her stomach filled with the liquid. The water elemental also extended a tendril to the water jugs that the figure rolled towards her. It seeped underneath the caps and burst them off, and quickly absorbed all the water in the jugs.

As the elemental absorbed the badly needed water, she appeared to recover. Her borders became sharper and more distinct, and it appeared stronger and more sure in her movements. After a moment she sat up. She continued to drink for a while, but eventually pulled the vine from her mouth. Her stomach was bulging with the red liquid, which was beginning to seep throughout her whole body. She looked at Petal again. Her face was confused, but not the same sort of delusional confusion she had earlier.

“I…did not expect this,” The elemental said, her voice sounding stronger and less befuddled. “I threatened you earlier, and nearly did you harm, yet now…you have fed me. I do not understand, but I am grateful.”

<><><><><><>
Breida nodded, and stayed as quiet as she could, hardly daring to even breathe as she watched the fairy.

<><><><><>

The fairy flittered into the open cavern, looking for the source of the magic. She had felt something in here, something drawing her to this room. She looked around at the empty room with a look of confusion. She had expected something more than an empty cavern. Unaware of her danger, she started to look around the room for whatever was causing the strange attraction.

Something caught on her wing, causing her to gasp and tumble in the air. Whatever it was held fast, causing her to swing back and forth like a pendulum. She cried out as her wing was twisted and pulled, and grabbed for whatever was caught to her wing. She moment she did, she knew it was a bad idea, as her hand was also stuck fast to something.

“What is this?!” The fairy cried out in her distress. Her wings beat frantically, as she struggled vainly to free herself.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:12 pm

the boy stood on his own for a second after the figure let him.. he walked over to his backpack and pulled out a bottle of green liquid rubbing it on his wound.. it healed quickly but he was still uneasy.. he faced the figure and started shouting. "you took your sweet ass time didnt you!?"

"did not! i just thought id wait until things got bad.." the figure replied.
"shut up codda, you were scared from your ears to your tail!" the boy yelled at him.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:36 pm

Ofelia smiled in delight and relief. She'd caught something! This was good to see. The sticky thread started to drain the magic from the fairy. Ofelia touched the strand and part of the magic flowed into her. Her rear began to glow a brighter blue. She moved over on the ledge, to get into position. She started to pull in the thread, using another to reel it in. The fairy was just a little lower than she was. Soon she had the fairly dangling in front of her face.

"Why hello there! You do seem to have gotten yourself in a bit of a tangle!" She said cheerfully. She pulled the fairy off and held her, the area well illuminated by her light.

"What's your name sweetie?" she said. She licked her lips subtly. This fairy did look quite delicious. This was quite lucky.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:18 pm

Petal smiled retracting the vine into her back looking happily at the water elemental stroking her head gently,"the petal knows what the water thing has done to her that is why thepetal helped the water thing because she helped the jeanne human and now the water thing is my friend"she says clapping her hands happily,gazing into the eyes of the water elemental before looking away and giggling.Petal then crossed her legs looking back at the water elemental "me petal"she says placing a hand on her chest and then pointing at the water elemental to emphasize her next point "does the water thing have a name?"

G's breathing quickened as she watched Aeille with the fairy she looked to Breida at her side taking her hand in her own for comfort "ugh i should ask i'm scared do you mind if i hold your hand?"she asks feeling a little timid towards the terra elf.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:36 pm

"i was not! i just didnt see why i should have jumped in at that time." codda said scratching an ear.
" me and the plant girl over there were about to be dryad food! you could have at least teleported us to the ground. the boy yelled loud enough for the other girls to notice the fight.
"so? your always about to be some predators food everyday.."
"i was shot!" he yelled again. "yea. by a pea shooter for a rifle!" codda pointed out a bullet he found on the ground that wasent very big. "whatever." the boy turned around walking over to the group of girls. "so what are all your names again? mines Cody." he said throwing his backpack over his shoulder.

Last edited by codaman on Mon May 25, 2009 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:47 pm

“I…a friend? I may not be suitable for a friend,” The water elemental said. “…I do not wish to deceive you. The only reason I did not consume you and Jeanne was that I was dying of thirst. My mind was slowed and dizzy from want of water. But now I am glad I did not harm you.”

“Petal. I am willing to be your friend. Overlook what I almost did. I will not do so again, to you or to those whom you forbade me from doing so,” The elemental said. “But if I am going to be your friend, I have something to ask of you. I have no name. Will you or Jeanne or Cody give me one please?”

<><><><><><>
Breida glanced over at G. She didn’t respond, not wanting to draw the fairy or Ofelia’s attention. But she did reach out and grasp G’s hand in her own. She smiled a bit at her, and gave her hand a comforting squeeze. Breida edged a bit closer to her, then looked down at the struggling fairy. She had to shield her eyes a little to see the fairy properly, the Glower’s slug body was becoming quite bright to her.

“What is this?! Who are you?!” The fairy shrieked indignant. She struggled fiercely against the thin, slimy threads that clung to her, but only got herself more entangled. Before long, she was too tied up in the sticky lines to move any more than mere twitching and writhing. “Let me go or I’ll…what?” The fairy froze a second, in profound shock. “Why aren’t I growing!? What have you done to me?!” The fairy gasped. Her voice was no longer indignant, but frightened. She struggled all the more fiercely, causing herself to swing back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:04 pm

Ofelia laughed. "Growing? That would be pretty funny to see. Now, get off there or you'll just tangle yourself up more." She took the fairy from the strands and held her in her hand, her size and slime preventing the fairy from escaping. Even if she had gotten out of her grasp, the fairy's wings were too covered with slime to be of any use. "As to your other question, I'm Ofelia. Say, that's some neat jewelry you have on! I have quite a bit, but none of it really fits me. I'm thinking I can get enough and then swap it for something bigger. Oh yeah, what's your name?
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:12 pm

Petal giggled putting a finger to her lips thinking,she pulled jeanne close to her looking at the water elemental,she was curious as to how she could not have a name or even why she'd wanted to eat them at all,petal smiled giving jeanne's cheek a kiss while looking happily at the water elemental."OOH the petal thinks the water thing should be called erm well how about the name Crystal"she says smiling happily a cheeky grin as she stroked the water elementals head "yeah crystal sounds pretty the petal will call you that."

G smiled moving closer to Brieda also watching ofelia with the fairy looking away not wanting to watch and instead just stood staring at Brieda's face without looking at all at offelia or the fairy slightly nervous her whole body was shaking with fear.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:17 pm

"crystal sounds good. and your names are petal and jeanne?" Cody said still a bit uneasy. "that excuse for a fox spirit back theres name is codda." he pointed slightly behind him at codda that was walking up.
as he walked up he stopped locking his eyes on petal... he was struck..

(lol there ya go school.. i guess this is where they first met...)
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:37 pm

“Crystal…Crystal…” The water elemental repeated, varying the pronunciation slightly each time. She held up one of her watery hands to the sun and looked through it. The sunlight caused faint points of glittering light to sparkle amid the subtle structures in her hand. “A good name. An apt name. From this point on, I am Crystal.”

Crystal glanced over at Cody and Codda. “You two also helped me and fed me water. I am grateful for you as well. I am glad that the dryad chose to accept my trade. I am curious, are you friends of Petal as well?”

<><><><><><>
“I-I’m Jana…P-please, take whatever you want, just let me go!” The fairy pleaded, trying in vain to push the glower’s fingers away. She only succeeded in getting her hands in the slime. “I’m supposed to be able to grow! I-I’ve gotten bigger than you before! All fairies can! Why isn’t it working?” She turned her teary gaze to Breida and G. “You! You’ve seen fairies grow, haven’t you? Right? Right? Tell her!”

“Um, I’m sorry miss…she made it quite clear we’re not to interfere,” Breida said. Though she was willing to advocate for the sparing of a fellow elf, Breida found it much easier to turn a blind eye to a fairy being eaten. She had seen many of her acquaintances, friends, and kin be shrunk and eaten by their likes before. Still, she turned her head away, unwilling to watch the fairy be eaten.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:42 pm

Ofelia looked at Breida and smiled, rolling her eyes. She had obviously had this conversation before. She motioned Breida to take G, who looked a little upset, a little further back on the ledge.

"Look what you're doing." she chastised the fairy. "You're just upsetting everyone. What's your problem?"

----

Jeanne sighed, smiling. At last she was only with people who didn't want to eat her, or feed her to something that wanted to eat her. "Crystal is a fine name" she said.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:18 pm

Petal looked over to where crystal was looking glancing at codda then looking away quickly shaking her head "the petal does not know these two crystal"she says smiling as she gets to her feet she looked down curiously at crystal poking her cheek slightly then giggling when her finger went through,she smiled happily pulling her finger out from crystals cheek expecting it to be wet but it wasn't it was completly dry.Petal giggled covering her mouth with delight "the petal wonders what does the crystal eat and would the jeanne human please read the book she got from the nasty girls to the petal th petal would love to hear the storys inside"she says pointing to the amazons journal which she had handed to jeanne.

G smiled moving away from brieda and ofelia backing into the cave wall just staring blankly at it instead a mix of strange thoughts going through her head.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:18 pm

“Oh. But perhaps they should be considered friends. Cody did help keep Jeanne from harm. I believe that…” Crystal trailed off as Petal poked a finger through her cheek and into her mouth. Crystal looked at Petal and saw her smiling playfully. Crystal smiled as well, flicking Petal’s finger with her tongue as she removed it. Crystal made sure that no water was wasted, but reabsorbed the moisture dampening the finger as Petal removed it.

“You are curious about me,” Crystal stated. “Ask and I will answer as best I can. I require mostly water, that is the most vital thing to me. But I need some solid matter as well. This matter can be supplied in the same stuffs that humans or dryads use. The liquid you gave me will supply me for a little while with solid matter, but I will soon need more.”

“Feel free to satisfy your curiosity. Just do not poke me too hard, or your hand may become stuck a little,” Crystal said. “I am curious about you too. I have not seen a dryad quite like you, if dryad you indeed be.”

<><><><><>
Breida nodded to Ofelia, but G had already moved along the ledge to the cave wall. Brieda got to her feet and followed G, sitting down next to her, “Hey, are you alright?” Brieda asked. “Well, as alright as an elf can be in this situation, I mean, but still…Tell me what you’re thinking…”

Jana, looking up at Ofelia’s face, noticed the eye roll and sighed. Her struggling all but ceased, save for a little half hearted pushing. “…You already know, don’t you. You’re going to eat me no matter what, you’ve done this to me, and you’ve just been toying with me,” Jana said in a soft, but dark tone.

“Dammit, if I can’t escape, I’ll at least keep from giving you the satisfaction of stringing me along!” The fairy shouted at Ofelia. “Do as you please, but I’ll be missed. Others will find out what you did here, and they’ll avenge me! You and your pet elves can go cut your wings and jump off a cliff!”
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:45 pm

Petal smiled happily moving in and giving Crystals cheek a playfull lick being carefull not to take any water from crystal,"the petaldoes not know what species she is,the petal has been like this for as long as the petal can remember"she says poking Crystal's soft stomach placing her hand on it and finding it very strange,when her hand went through crystals stomach to the inside,petal giggled looking at it curiously moving her hand about insie crystal's stomach.Petal gasped trying to pull her hand out from crystals somach but finding it was stuck "the petal has got her hand stuck in crystals stomach"she pauses feeling a strange tingle around her hand "it feels strange to the petal and.....and it...it burns"she says as her hand began to burn as though something was melting it away.

G smiled looking to brieda "i'm fine realy i just don't like seeing things get eaten ok i saw the slug girl eat my friends infront of me and the only reason i'm staying alive is because she took me in as her pet but at least i am not alone now and have someone my own size to talk to"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:48 pm

"Ah well, to each their own." sighed Ofelia. "I met two reasonable prey today so I suppose it was too much to ask for a third. And I don't appreciate the threats much, my dear. You're making a rather sorry spectacle of yourself." She laughed. "Well, you seem so eager for me to eat you, so I guess I might as well comply." She licked her lips, bringing the fairy closer. "Any last words? Head first or feet first? Time to hurl more insults at me? You little folk get so illogical sometimes..."
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:19 am

“I warned you. It was not a good idea to stick your hand into where your gift of liquid was being digested anyway,” Crystal said. She gripped Petal’s arm and pulled. With a sucking sound, her hand came free, leaving a rapidly closing gap in Crystal’s stomach. The elemental ran a hand along Petal’s arm, removing any trace amounts of water or Crystal’s digestive water. “You are damaged, but not badly. I do not know how fleshy beings reform their damaged parts. Do you need some of the liquid you gave me back?” Crystal asked, concerned for Petal.

<><><><><><>
“I understand, I don’t care for it either, even if it is just a fairy,” Breida said, putting an arm around G’s shoulders. “I’m glad I have a fellow elf to talk to as well, considering I probably won’t see my home again. I wish I could have showed it to you, you would have liked it G. Beyr is beautiful at this time of year, with the flood celebration coming.”

“In times like these, us elves have to stick together, don’t you agree?” Breida said. “Say, would you want to be made an honorary Terra elf? A Sister of Beyr? Since you can’t remember your home, you’re welcome to share mine.”

<><><><><>
“If you’re going to do it, quit stalling. Just…just, get it over with,” The fairy said defiantly, though tears were still streaming down her face. She closed her eyes and turned her head away from the Glower’s face. She began crying softly to herself, but tried not to show it to Ofelia.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:27 am

As a predator, Ofelia didn't really take anything out of the fact that the fairy was crying. The little folk were little folk and that meant food. "Well, okay, if you insist." she said. She brought the fairy right up to her mouth, sticking her tongue out, which she moved under the fairy. She closed her mouth over the fairy, starting to suck her in. Even her saliva was slimey and her mouth was hot and damp. She sucked the fairy in until only her toes stuck out, keeping her on her tongue and pressing her up to taste her.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:57 pm

Petal grimaced rubbing her hand softly but then started laughing out loud obviously quite happy at what had just happened to her,Petal smiled happily looking curiously at crystal poking her cheek again happily "the petal does not require any liquids the wounds will heal with time"she says smiling "you taste nice by the way....the petal thinks you taste of cherry maybe strawbeery it's realy nice"she giggles moving to sit on crystals knees licking her cheek happily while not taking any water from her she just kept licking crystal's cheek happily before she looked at jeanne smiling "oh erm the jeanne human tastes nice too"

"hmm it sounds lovely"G says before punching the cave wall and to her surprise a small cavern was revealed she smiled looking at breida "hey miss maybe we can escape through here"she whispers to breida before she begins crawling through the tunnel she looked back to see wether brieda was coming with you "erm miss i'd like very much to become a sister of beyr but we'll talk more about that later lets just escape for now"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:41 pm

“Hmmm, that may be because of the solid matter in the liquid you gave to me,” Crystal said. “Normally, I would taste like water. I think.” She sat still as Petal continued to poke her and even climb up onto her lap and lick her. As Petal poked her cheek again, Crystal used the opportunity to lick her finger over. “You do not taste bad either.” She said, smiling. However, after a moment, she became serious again.

“Friend Petal, I am glad you enjoy my company. However, I am going to have to go soon,” Crystal said. “Your and Cody’s gift of water saved my life, and restored my mind to me. But it is temporary, it may last days, it may last weeks. But I must find a greater source of water, else my mind will fail again.”

<><><><><><>
Breida, seeing the tunnel that G opened up, quickly grabbed her ankles and pulled her back out onto the ledge. She hurriedly disguised the tunnel entrance and glanced worriedly back at Ofelia as she toyed with the fairy.

“Not yet,” Breida whispered to G. “We’ll need more of a head start than that, G. We’re not in immediate danger. We should wait for her to fall asleep, then we’ll make a break for it.”

<><><><><><>
“Ugh…no…” The fairy whimpered, unable to keep from begging one last time despite her bravado from earlier. She started struggling again as she was put on the tongue. She tried to keep herself from being sucked into the hot slimy mouth, but to no avail. Jana kicked her legs as they were pulled into Ofelia’s mouth. She beat on the tongue with her hands, but did little besides get them covered in slime. As Ofelia pressed her up against the roof of her mouth, Jana began sobbing in earnest, finding it hard to breathe in the tight, hot confines.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:07 pm

Cody snaps his fingers infront of codda getting him to pay atention again. then cody faced crystal. "well i get most of my water from earth.. my original world.. i can head back and forth from here to there but only near the giant tree for some reason... if you want me and codda can keep you supplied with some of the best water youll ever find around here.." he then faced jeanne and eyed the book. "can i see that book really quick?"

(you guys keep leaving me behind lol... its ok though.. but please try to give me a chance to keep up.)
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:56 pm

"Uh, sure, anyone can see the book. I can't really understand any of it. It's magic, I guess... but I don't get magic." She looked up at Crystal. "If you're going to find more water, why don't we come with you? We have no reason for staying here."

-----

Ofelia closed her eyes, massaging the fairy with her tongue for awhile, not noticing the escape of the elves. She loved the taste of fairy - magic seemed to slide across their skin. She then tilted her head back and swallowed. The fairy moved as a bulge down her throat, before there was the comforting feeling of the fairy's luscious body landing in her stomach. She gave a contented sigh. Even though nothing was really happening yet, her stomach started gurgling, warming itself up - like all types of slug girls, it moved rather slowly. Though noisy, it did mask most of the noise the prey made. She rubbed her belly, looking down at it. She could see a dark shape struggling in it. She always felt so much happier on a full stomach. The magic had woken her up quite a bit too.

She turned around and moved back to the elves. Normally, she would just have taken a nap. Eat and sleep, eat and sleep, that's what slug girls did. However, there was something that had been niggling her since she'd captured the second elf.

She took them on her shoulders and back to her cave. She looked at all the pretty clothes she had collected - it wasn't really fun without anyone to share them with. They were too small for her anyways.

"Thanks for waiting for me to eat guys." she said. "Here, you can try on any of the stuff here. I've never had a chance to see it on people since... well, since I ate the original owners." She held up a beautiful elf dress she had taken when she'd gobbled up an elfin princess who had run into her caves. "Oh, Breida, you'd look good in this - right? Oh, and G, this would look neat! I've never really figured out what it was, though... it doesn't really feel like silk at all..." It was in fact a human swimsuit from when Ofelia had tried hunting near a pond, and she'd been unable to figure out what the fabric was. "Are these nice clothes?" she asked. She didn't really have any experience to judge. "I have lots of shiny jewelry if you want it too."

She had another idea she was thinking up, but she wanted to just relax with her full stomach and new pets for now before she got on to that.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:49 pm

cody takes the book and flips through it.. "huh, i can make out a few things.. but not enough to make sence.. codda see if you can read it.." he handed it to codda who also scanned through it.. "no dice.. i cant make out one word." he hands it back to jeanne. cody walks over to crystal and petal. "hay did either of you see a viel of the amazons poison? or the rifle or bow by chance??"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Predators and Prey   Predators and Prey - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Predators and Prey
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next