Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Personal Announcements Thread

Go down 
+104
The Sketch Knight
dragon808tr
Lockheed X-17
Scryangi
Sprix
Bandur Khan
Mr. I
Americanhero45
CrisisOperations
Thywolf
hhhat09
Zephyr102
Venom Agato
Zhivago
JohnboyX
jedi-explorer
EvilGenius
Solomon
Darth_Nergal
W-3-K
Ilceren
Komandr2465
DarkOne
Gabriel115
Chihiro Fujisaki
Darkstorm Zero
Claire
AzureJass
Tango
Prof.Nekko
parameciumkid
MetaSkipper
timing2
McKindle
MrNobody13
Beefnautz
Lobo
Nickonaquamagna
TheArchvile
buddha66667
Vaderaz
Black Hole Fragment
Amaroq
walkingbyself
zersergathant
kikijonson
Sehoolighan
Goldclaw
sparkythechu
space_samurai
vore4life99
Krisexy26
thejackle123
ravaging vixen
Zillachary
luke112
Davis
Shady Knight
Saironthis
Salvyrn
Feadraug
TheLightLost
Slimetoad
Rodeo
tkh1304
Jasconius
Boris92
aethernavale
French snack
Jew
DaNoob13
alliance
spike833
VenomX3000
Zoekin
SuperPieGuy9
Nyaha
Googlememan
Warrior3000
AisuKaiko
Pendragon
Byakugan01
Karbo
DeviantDiscordian
observer88
Stabs
ZionAtriedes
Reptillian
gwadahunter2222
FalconJudge
Oldman40k2003
pyrryn
nksrocks
Archmage_Bael
Jætte_Troll
Anime-Junkie
kaitheguy1234
mikeimp
codaman
Asuroth
The Rev
CauldronBorn24
rcs619
/Fish/
108 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
SuperPieGuy9
Great warrior
Great warrior
SuperPieGuy9

Personal Announcements Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:07 pm

Well, it's time to announce another leave of absence. Starting on Sunday I will be gone from the world of Felarya. And why is that you ask? Because I'm getting Super Mario Galaxy 2 on Sunday and I'll be playing it nonstop until I beat it. Anyways, good luck without me.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:17 pm

I have a feeling anyone with a Wii will be making a similar statement.

It's gonna get alot quieter around here.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:02 am

The busy-ness with May is coming to an end for me, thank goodness. I've been studying for finals, helping people move, doing a volunteer job, and a couple other things. Now all that's left is fanime on the 28th-31st. So I have a whole week to browse the forum and hopefully get back to the undescribed wiki entries section Very Happy

*happy moment*
Back to top Go down
alliance
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
alliance

PostSubject: see yall at random   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:19 pm

Well, summer is rolling around, and i will have limited access to a computer. (my step-dad needs to get of god-damn maffia wars). I may check by on occaision. I hope you all have a splendid summer, and whatever, whenever, and wherever.......good luck.
Back to top Go down
SuperPieGuy9
Great warrior
Great warrior
SuperPieGuy9

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:56 pm

I really don't want to post this.

*sigh*

Well, I think this may be the last time I post here. If you noticed, lately I've been extremely inactive and I apologize for that. I want to say I can blame Super Mario Galaxy 2, but I beat it weeks ago now. Anyways, I'm going to leave now. I just want to say that it's not the people, not in any way, on the contrary, I've made a few very good friends here and I'm sad to leave all of you behind. The reason I'm leaving is because I've simply lost interest in the world, and have found that I am of very little use to the community as a whole.

I really want to say I'm going to come back one day, but I'm not so sure. I simply don't know anymore if I'm going to come back eventually, or if this will be the last you hear from me. Good luck without me, and I hope one day we meet again.
Back to top Go down
Oldman40k2003
Oldman40k2003

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:57 am

Anime-Junkie wrote:
Oldman40k2003 wrote:
I'm going off on vacation for a while.
Whatever shall we do without him?

It looks like you guys posted over 150 new threads while I was gone. Looks like you had fun. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://oldman40k2003.deviantart.com/
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:47 am

Oldman40k2003 wrote:
Anime-Junkie wrote:
Oldman40k2003 wrote:
I'm going off on vacation for a while.
Whatever shall we do without him?

It looks like you guys posted over 150 new threads while I was gone.
150 threads over 2 months and 5 days. Not bad.

Oldman40k2003 wrote:
Looks like you had fun. Smile
Some of it was, yes. Other times... No.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Jew
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Jew

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:09 am

So yeah I found this longhaired black and white kitten, obviously someone's pet cause he invited itself into the house and helped himself to my salmon pasta. Very cuddly too but I dunno where it came from.

We took it to the vet but it didn't have a microchip, and the vet said it hadn't eaten properly in days, so either the owners dumped it, its come from some distance or they just didn't bother to look. He's eating very well now, but he's quite bony and the vet thinks it might have been suffering consistent malnutrition, which made it small.

I'm putting up signs and stuff with pic of it so they can come claim it, but I'm really worried they won't. We already have two adult cats who are filled with nothing but raeg and boring and two horrible yappy dogs. I don't think I'll be able to look after the kitten, since toms are a handful, least till they're fixed, and it doesn't deserve to grow up in a house full of horrible animals anyway.

If it was just a little younger, I'd give it to the RSPCA without a second thought. It's a very good shelter, and kittens there get adopted incredibly quick. I had to arrive before the place opened, at like 6 in the morning just to get one. But this kitten is just at that stage where its becoming a little gangly and awkward-looking, not a cute fuzzball anymore and still not a graceful adult. I'd rather keep it than indirectly get it put to sleep because its not pretty enough.

Wat do forum

This isn't my kitten but looks incredibly similar

Personal Announcements Thread - Page 5 Kitty10
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:37 am

Ask around and see if someone wants to adopt him. Otherwise, it seems you're stuck with him... If so, I don't think the cat can count himself too unlucky. You'll obviously give him the best care you can.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:39 am

Jew avoid this kind of post please.
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Jew
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Jew

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:47 am

Karbo wrote:
Jew avoid this kind of post please.

K, but can I ask what's wrong with it? Other people are announcing that it's their birthday or they have homework to do or they had car accidents, posting about finding a cat doesn't seem too different from that.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:19 am

Well if some others people use the thread for wrong reasons, that's no reason to do the same, especially not by purposedly going over the top.
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Jew
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Jew

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:33 am

Karbo wrote:
Well if some others people use the thread for wrong reasons, that's no reason to do the same, especially not by purposedly going over the top.

Purposely going over the top? I wasn't trying to start trouble or use the thread for the wrong reasons, I honestly thought that the Personal announcements thread was for things like that because literally half of it is and no-one's said anything before. And a mod posted on the first page saying that if you have a personal announcement, put it here instead of starting a new thread. I don't see why things like that shouldn't count as personal announcements anyway, seem pretty personal to me.
Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:43 pm

I don't want any arguing here, please, I know it's inevitable on the internet, but we know how hostilities make me feel. D:

I guess I can try and figure this out, but...

The topic of the title can be fairly misleading, it just says "Personal Announcements," which really could mean anything personal, and it could be interpreted a great many ways. It may've been a bit unfair of Karbo to jump on Jew for the post about the kitten, since I didn't see anything too wrong with it and it just seemed like a personal announcement. Perhaps in the future, clarify the title of the thread or something, or come up with some guidelines as to what counts as a legit post here. ^^;
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:31 pm

Did I say I was leaving? I don't remember. All I know is that I haven't been around in a while and I don't know why. Maybe I'm just preoccupied with stuff. ^^;

Anyway, I'm back, now. I suppose. Very Happy BTW, I graduated high school this year! ^.^ Boo-yah!

P.S. If anyone tells me to go get a job because I graduated, I'll smack you with my Canadian snow shovel. >:3
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
aethernavale
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:31 pm

I got a signed copy of Revision 17 (large wall scroll edition) to the Chart of Nuclides yesterday. Signed by some of the developers and scientists on the project team for it, at least. They came to work and handed 'em out for about 90 minutes and signed 'em on the spot. They actually ran out, even. Silly nukes.

I am geek. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:24 am

I finally get my first pay check next week. Somewhere over $300, or if I decided to go shopping around Germany about 2 euros XD
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:23 pm

I'm doing requests... from anyone, really. Trying to improve my drawing, so I would love to do something for someone.
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:42 pm

Nya, if you need drawing ideas, I can always come up with something for you! ^_^ Hell, I sent you an idea PM already!

BTW, that goes for anyone else who wants some ideas so they can practice, too! Very Happy Just PM me that you need an idea and I'll think of something different for you.

Last edited by FurryKurry on Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Extend my helping hand. ^.^)
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
SuperPieGuy9
Great warrior
Great warrior
SuperPieGuy9

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:35 pm

Well, I'm back in black. Things change and today, I've officially returned from my not so permanent leave. Sorry if any of you guys missed me.

Anyways, I've been up to a lot lately. I got the cutest little puppy dog (rottweiler, we named him Benny) ever and I've been playing FFIV for the first time (DS version, a little bit after the second visit to Babil Tower), and I'm loving the heck out of it. My only complaint so far is that it's so hard to put down. Very Happy Oh yeah, and I've also started my first replay of SMG2 lately, and I'm doing pretty well so far. Not a single death yet! Cool In addition to that, I've also joined another Mafia game (it's an awesome RPG, you should definately look it up, and heck, I might even work out a game for here) and I'm loving that to heck.

FalconJudge wrote:
I'm doing requests... from anyone, really. Trying to improve my drawing, so I would love to do something for someone.

Paladin Cecil from FFIV duking it out with Kain from the same game.
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:25 pm

SuperPieGuy9 wrote:
Well, I'm back in black. Things change and today, I've officially returned from my not so permanent leave. Sorry if any of you guys missed me.

Anyways, I've been up to a lot lately. I got the cutest little puppy dog (rottweiler, we named him Benny) ever and I've been playing FFIV for the first time (DS version, a little bit after the second visit to Babil Tower), and I'm loving the heck out of it. My only complaint so far is that it's so hard to put down. Very Happy Oh yeah, and I've also started my first replay of SMG2 lately, and I'm doing pretty well so far. Not a single death yet! Cool In addition to that, I've also joined another Mafia game (it's an awesome RPG, you should definately look it up, and heck, I might even work out a game for here) and I'm loving that to heck.

FalconJudge wrote:

Paladin Cecil from FFIV duking it out with Kain from the same game.

Never played it, so I'm afraid I can't...
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:41 am

FalconJudge wrote:

Boris from my stories, please?
Back to top Go down
SuperPieGuy9
Great warrior
Great warrior
SuperPieGuy9

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:08 am

FalconJudge wrote:
Never played it, so I'm afraid I can't...

Awwwwww. Well alright, I guess it's okay. So...

Mario swinging Bowser around by his tail SM64 style, please.
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:19 am

So:

Mario swinging Bowser

Gir in a Toad outfit

Hilary

Your guys, Boris. (Who?)
Back to top Go down
Jasconius
Survivor
Survivor
Jasconius

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:16 am

FalconJudge wrote:

Er... a picture of the Akaptor Desert?

Also, just a heads up, I wont be here next week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Personal Announcements Thread
Page 5 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next