Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Into Felarya

Go down 
+17
Manda
Malahite
The Nordic Ninja
xThunder
lami
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Feign
dlausactor6373
Nyaha
nksrocks
melancholy-melody13
Pendragon
Spykeofkonoha
GREGOLE
Rythmear
Feadraug
Wario-Man
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Marauder of the deep jungle
Raetsu Lord Pichu

Into Felarya - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into Felarya   Into Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 7:37 pm

I have a few characters I use in RPs but I'll just go with my main character, the Bunny Overlord: Jermod, just your average rabbit demon who has a crippling addiction to all things Ecchi...and Blueberry Pop Tarts.
Back to top Go down
http://pimpdaddypichu.deviantart.com/
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: Into Felarya   Into Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 8:35 pm

Raetsu Lord Pichu wrote:
I have a few characters I use in RPs but I'll just go with my main character, the Bunny Overlord: Jermod, just your average rabbit demon who has a crippling addiction to all things Ecchi...and Blueberry Pop Tarts.

D'AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
Back to top Go down
Wario-Man
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Into Felarya   Into Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 10:01 pm

dlausactor6373 wrote:
Raetsu Lord Pichu wrote:

D'AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
WOAH. What's wrong? Surprised
Back to top Go down
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: Into Felarya   Into Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 10:37 pm

Wario-Man wrote:
dlausactor6373 wrote:
Raetsu Lord Pichu wrote:

D'AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

Uh, BUNNY Overlord? Now do you get the reference? Neutral
Back to top Go down
nksrocks
nksrocks

PostSubject: Re: Into Felarya   Into Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 7:46 am

dlausactor6373 wrote:
Wario-Man wrote:
dlausactor6373 wrote:
Raetsu Lord Pichu wrote:

D'AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

Rabid rabits, huh?
Back to top Go down
http://nksrocks.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Into Felarya   Into Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 9:41 am

nksrocks wrote:
dlausactor6373 wrote:
Wario-Man wrote:
dlausactor6373 wrote:
Raetsu Lord Pichu wrote:

D'AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

Rabid rabits, huh?

What was your first clue?

I found out when he yelled incoherently and suddenly the waves of rabids came over the hill, overwhelming anything that came in their path.

That trampled a poor naga in their stampede.

When she got up, her body was covered with PLUNGERS!

Oh, the humanity! (or naga-anity. whatever)
Back to top Go down
lami
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: Into Felarya   Into Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 1:40 am

I would love to see this picture

So is this just who we would like to see in The felarya universe right?

if thats the case touhou ---> Felarya + Vore = <3

If not I would probably choose Ranma,
Back to top Go down
xThunder
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Into Felarya   Into Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 3:44 pm

I bet Thundestroke could survive in felarya...but I dont think hes my best choice for this...I can rp my female char Lightforce but shes a bit unstable with her magic atm...other than that I have a few other clansmen of Thundestroke that could make it...so many personalities to chose from, so little time...
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Into Felarya   Into Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 11:17 am

I'll go with Flynn Taggart A.K.A. The DooM Guy. Oh, and I promise I'll only use the BFG when I REALLY need to. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://adultswimrules.deviantart.com/
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Into Felarya   Into Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 12:13 pm

The Nordic Ninja wrote:
I'll go with Flynn Taggart A.K.A. The DooM Guy. Oh, and I promise I'll only use the BFG when I REALLY need to. Wink

YOU ARE HUGE! THAT MEANS YOU HAVE HUGE GUTS! RIP AND TEAR!

So, for the character, what type of games are we limited to? I mean, it would be funny to see someone running around as Abe and possessing Naga's.
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Into Felarya   Into Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 12:17 pm

Malahite wrote:
The Nordic Ninja wrote:

So, for the character, what type of games are we limited to? I mean, it would be funny to see someone running around as Abe and possessing Naga's.

ROFL! Laughing I'd rather be the game version rather than the comic version though. I have reason to believe the comic version is a little.....special. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Manda
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Into Felarya   Into Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 5:04 pm

Guess i well join in to....only who to use.... not manda he have no reason to be there and not suited...... ma i guess i can use the char i yet to use but seems cool and is not super powerful. K then. now i just need to make a small little thing for him.
Back to top Go down
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: Into Felarya   Into Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 2:35 pm

The Nordic Ninja wrote:
Malahite wrote:
The Nordic Ninja wrote:

ROFL! Laughing I'd rather be the game version rather than the comic version though. I have reason to believe the comic version is a little.....special. ^^;

Which game? Doom 3? Or, quite possibly, the one from the novels? Or, is the one from the novels the same as the comic version? help
Back to top Go down
jurodan@gmail.com
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Into Felarya   Into Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 10:38 pm

Heh, why not? Mika's already been here once, and she's survived a run in with Crisis! (Check her out in the story section in the story: The Naga's New Clothes).
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Into Felarya   Into Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 5:01 pm

dlausactor6373 wrote:
The Nordic Ninja wrote:
Malahite wrote:
The Nordic Ninja wrote:

Which game? Doom 3? Or, quite possibly, the one from the novels? Or, is the one from the novels the same as the comic version? help

I was thinking the original DooM games like DooM, Ultimate DooM, DooM 2: Hell on Earth, and Final DooM. And as far as I know the novel version is different from the comic one. I haven't read the novels yet but from the excerpts I've read, in the novel Flynn was a strong and intelligent leader while the comic version was......... insane. Funny, but insane. I think the main reason why they're so different is the comic seemed to be written and drawn by people who barely knew the game. And the reason I think that is because many of the demons and weapons in the comic were inacurate. Like the BFG shot bullets, the PINKY Demons were brown Rolling Eyes , and the plasma gun shot rays instead of rapid plasma balls. Sorry for the lengthy response but as it's probably apparent now I am a HUGE DooM fan. geek
Back to top Go down
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: Into Felarya   Into Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 5:14 pm

The Nordic Ninja wrote:
dlausactor6373 wrote:
The Nordic Ninja wrote:
Malahite wrote:
The Nordic Ninja wrote:

I was thinking the original DooM games like DooM, Ultimate DooM, DooM 2: Hell on Earth, and Final DooM. And as far as I know the novel version is different from the comic one. I haven't read the novels yet but from the excerpts I've read, in the novel Flynn was a strong and intelligent leader while the comic version was......... insane. Funny, but insane. I think the main reason why they're so different is the comic seemed to be written and drawn by people who barely knew the game. And the reason I think that is because many of the demons and weapons in the comic were inacurate. Like the BFG shot bullets, the PINKY Demons were brown Rolling Eyes , and the plasma gun shot rays instead of rapid plasma balls. Sorry for the lengthy response but as it's probably apparent now I am a HUGE DooM fan. geek

Yeah, I'm a Doom fan myself. I absolutely love Doom 3 ever since I played the demo. The first time I played it, I remember, it scared the freakin' shit out of me! ^^
Back to top Go down
horuse
Tasty morsel
horuse

PostSubject: Re: Into Felarya   Into Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 8:21 pm

Let me see i can choose two characters one from my favourite video game or one of my favourite anime hummmmm, hey people help help with my dicision anime character or video character hummmmm.... scratch
Back to top Go down
Oskaija
Helpless prey
Oskaija

PostSubject: Re: Into Felarya   Into Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 2:38 pm

I'm in. I'll go ahead and use Kailer since he seems to be more well-known than my others. If at all possible, could we use more than two? You never did specify, if so I will go with my naga Maiestas. Both of these characters and their information can be found on my deviantART page or you could simply PM me for any further details.

Entrants: Kailer, Maiestas.
Back to top Go down
http://oskaija.deviantart.com/
horuse
Tasty morsel
horuse

PostSubject: Re: Into Felarya   Into Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 4:38 pm

i think that my character will be Samus aran the bounty hunter of metroid series hahaha she can kill monster like titanics dragons... sooooo.. nagas, and harpies and other huge monsters are no problem hahaha cheers Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Into Felarya   Into Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 4:42 pm

horuse wrote:
i think that my character will be Samus aran the bounty hunter of metroid series hahaha she can kill monster like titanics dragons... sooooo.. nagas, and harpies and other huge monsters are no problem hahaha cheers Laughing Laughing Laughing

To quote Dane Cook, "Yes. Yes. Y-E-S!" Good choice! cheers
Back to top Go down
horuse
Tasty morsel
horuse

PostSubject: Re: Into Felarya   Into Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 5:09 pm

Cool thanx Cool
Back to top Go down
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: Into Felarya   Into Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 5:19 pm

horuse wrote:

And, don't forget, she's also a good friend of Crisis. *smacked for shameless advertising*
Back to top Go down
horuse
Tasty morsel
horuse

PostSubject: Re: Into Felarya   Into Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 5:20 pm

what ever buddy Laughing thanx again
Back to top Go down
icen
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: cool   Into Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 2:40 pm

this would definetly be interesting...

for my char check

http://icen-kun.deviantart.com/journal/16587512/#comments
Back to top Go down
Feign
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Into Felarya   Into Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:29 pm

I realize my little hastily-put-together bio earlier was somewhat short and slightly unintelligible.
To make up for it, some pics:

http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=91087
http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=91074

Also, as a spoiler, Feign's True Form (muahaha)
http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=110338
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into Felarya   Into Felarya - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Into Felarya
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2