Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felaryan proverbs thread

Go down 
+48
Bandur Khan
Americanhero45
Stabs
CauldronBorn24
nipa101
Darth_Nergal
Mr. I
jedi-explorer
Venom Agato
CThompson17
DarkOne
parameciumkid
Ilceren
hhhat09
itsmeyouidiot
Black Hole Fragment
sparkythechu
walkingbyself
Krisexy26
luke112
Slimetoad
Grave
PrinnyDood
TheLightLost
EdgedWeapon
MrNobody13
AisuKaiko
Pendragon
Oldman40k2003
Prof.Nekko
French snack
SuperPieGuy9
Anime-Junkie
Archmage_Bael
Asuroth
ZionAtriedes
Sehoolighan
rcs619
Jætte_Troll
Malahite
macdaddy
Jasconius
Feadraug
tkh1304
Shady Knight
aethernavale
Nyaha
Karbo
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Felaryan proverbs thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felaryan proverbs thread   Felaryan proverbs thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 11:58 am

http://www.felarya.com/wiki/index.php?title=Plant_life#Bladeleaf

I think telling someone they're like a recently fallen bladeleaf could be a way of saying someone's trying to act tough or dangerous, and very well might be in the short term, but is actually just acting out impotent anger which won't lead to much.

"Settle down, boy. You're like a bladeleaf fallen fresh. Not gonna' get anything done actin' like that."

"Whoa, there! You're fresh off the bladeleaf, ain't 'cha? Cute."
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan proverbs thread   Felaryan proverbs thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 5:27 pm

XD Interesting observations there Nyaha! I like how easily it merges into two radically different conversations. Gonna find a character to use this with and find some way to bring it up three times in conversation XD
Back to top Go down
opt4bootay
Helpless prey
opt4bootay

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan proverbs thread   Felaryan proverbs thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 11:25 pm

"The Distinction between impulse and sound judgement lies in the pit of a predator's stomach"

Example: Seeing a predator approach you hide and avoid detection. Then, feeling full of yourself, you toss a rock to taunt her.
Back to top Go down
Bug Boobz
Tasty morsel
Bug Boobz

Location : Stomach of a slug girl digesting slowly and wonderfully.

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan proverbs thread   Felaryan proverbs thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 10:29 am

Some of these are real neat and make you think deep!
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/boe-weevil
ozymindas
Helpless prey
ozymindas

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan proverbs thread   Felaryan proverbs thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 3:06 pm

Oy, you two new people. Please don't necropost on this forum even though it's hardly active, it is still a rule and you will obey the protocol and etiquette of this place. Especially if you want me to put in a good word for you with the Discord group where everything is really going on actively. Are we understood?

Oh right opt4bootay did post a relevant post. That's okay to necropost. Bug Boobz (really have to ask about that name remind me to), it's okay to reply once with no post relevant post the first time. Sorry little on edge. Didn't get the promotion I have been waiting for and I'm a touch cross. Bloody lawyers.
Back to top Go down
Bug Boobz
Tasty morsel
Bug Boobz

Location : Stomach of a slug girl digesting slowly and wonderfully.

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan proverbs thread   Felaryan proverbs thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 3:24 pm

ozymindas wrote:
Oy, you two new people. Please don't necropost on this forum even though it's hardly active, it is still a rule and you will obey the protocol and etiquette of this place. Especially if you want me to put in a good word for you with the Discord group where everything is really going on actively. Are we understood?

Oh right opt4bootay did post a relevant post. That's okay to necropost. Bug Boobz (really have to ask about that name remind me to), it's okay to reply once with no post relevant post the first time. Sorry little on edge. Didn't get the promotion I have been waiting for and I'm a touch cross. Bloody lawyers.

Well that's a dumb rule. The place is a ghost town. What harm is it to ask a question or post in an old thread to express you liking it? Really? Oh and I'll take that Discord Link now if you don't mind.
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/boe-weevil
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan proverbs thread   Felaryan proverbs thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 8:00 pm

Bug Boobz wrote:
ozymindas wrote:

Well that's a dumb rule. The place is a ghost town. What harm is it to ask a question or post in an old thread to express you liking it? Really? Oh and I'll take that Discord Link now if you don't mind.

it is and it isn't a dumb rule. The rule being obeyed though not enforced shows respect. Doubly so in fact because it shows you are obedient and follow the rules well. Now as for the Discord? Lemme vet you and we can see if you qualify. Oh and just so this post is revelant to the thread here's a few proverbs converted to Felaryan I don't think I did!

A bad Skevol/Fadong always turns up.

A barking Inu never bites. However a giant one will swallow.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan proverbs thread   Felaryan proverbs thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 9:01 am

Ozzy, Let people reply if they want to. You are the low man on the totem pole here and don't have any authority to tell others what they can and can't do. You only have 14 replies, they have 4, big deal. I enjoy seeing new posts on here and actually dislike using Discord, since any possible ideas and discussions are way too fast and buried. I mostly use Discord for Rps and talking to people, and the fourms for more through discussions and questions. You can't do that on Discord. It's kinda like I see discord as a fast food restaurant, instant gratification but cheap and poor quality and of little substance, and these fourms as a sit-down restaurant, you may have to wait, but there is higher quality and more flavor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan proverbs thread   Felaryan proverbs thread - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felaryan proverbs thread
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7