Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a tiny snack (open to anyone!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 10:00 pm

And the first one to realize all this was... Elaine. The Moment as this exotic elven Scout came by again was the perfect one. The Evening was ascending, turning the Colours of the clear Sky in all Tones from bright Orange to deep Purple. Realizing something really interesting has happened here, Elaine strolled at the Shoreline of this glasslike, rectangular Lake - and did find some sleek and elegant Boats.
It was very relaxing to float in one of these Boats on the Lake - at some Point it was nearly impossible to say, where the Lake was ending and the glassy, dark blue Night Sky with it´s Myriads of Stars began. So Elaine was wondering, lying in the Boat and watching the Weeping Willows at the Horizon - and the Isle with the now really vast Black Manor on it. All this perfectly mirrored in the Lake - or the Night Sky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SnPizDMfe0
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 1:15 pm

sprix laughed.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 3:21 pm

You´re so not fair!" Calin moaned at Craven and the small blackhaired Girl continued to smile: "Aw, c´mon. What should I say? Referring to Sprix, I´m about to give up my Loneliness - just for You two!"
Then Ivy laughed: "Ah, You three are really hilarious!"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 3:28 pm

"i try."
sprix smiled
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 3:48 pm

"Okay." Ivy stood up and pointed to the Entrance: "How about us, going to the Booze Box?"
"I think, this is a good Idea. Something to drink would be good." Craven nodded and Calin looked at Sprix: "Say - do You know, where You can stay here at Night?"
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 12:39 pm

((Hey Bandi, sorry for dissapearing. I had an very important exam (Which i failed) and that kinda screwed me over, also my internet is being strange. But i should be back to my reguarly scheduled vore RP for now))

Umm, well Donna. Preferably I would like to be played with for a little, and eaten in a fun way, like as part of a game. Being dark is interesting, I always did like haunted houses!

((I have some game ideas should you need them, and I do like digestion))
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 12:51 pm

(As I said - learning is important. Had I known about this Importance in my Childhood, I obviously would have a more fitting Job by now.  Smile  )

Looking at Tyler seductively a cozy-mooded Donna Diana asked curiously; "Well - explain `playing´. Looks, like I can learn every Day sonething new, I guess..."
She felt her unconscious Mind working - cooperating with the Castle. Interesting Things were to unfold - for everyone to see in the Light of the next Day.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 11:12 am

Hmm. Well you could blindfold yourself and drop me in a bowl of food and start eating, or use your magic to make a haunted house full of traps (More my size, like a dollhouse) Or I could hang on a string as you move it around in your maw and I try to hang on. Maybe Dragon and Knight, where I am a knight with a sword and armor and defending my cardboard city against the evil dragon aka you. Or perhaps, tight rope walk over your open, hungry mouth. Or simply cat and mouse or hide and eat. What sounds good to you.

((You can chose any or a combonation of these. I Really like vore games like these Smile I should also mention we could do stuff with her butt or vag, but I don't know enough about the charicter to know if she would do this. Also, if you have your own ideas, you can add them as well, i love new ideas!))
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 12:07 pm

(As I said - You learn everyday something new!)

"Interesting!" Donna Diana sat up and Tyler found himself between her Legs as she finally sat cross-legged and looked down at him. Oh, yes - Donna Diana knew very well, there were many Guys around who admire her Style of Clothing - especially her Fondness of skintight Pants. So being big has more Benefits - her Admirers can enjoy countless Details, now visible even better...
"Okay - so... Uhhm... let´s see..." Donna Diana reached over to her Bedside Locker, opened a Drawer and she found a Pocketwatch - with a long, thin Chain. The Sorceress began to smile and explained: "Look - there is a little Spring Hook at it´s End - so I can put away the Pocketwatch - and You can put this Spring Hook around Your Belt. Then I will have You... on a Chain. This really could be Fun, hehe..."

Meanwhile...

"You are technically spoken even more than my Sister - You are another Version of... me." Admiral Durant explained. The blackhaired Wonam with the serious and suspicious looking Face stood on the Hangar Deck, observing her `little Sister´ Eastwood. The athletic Girl really looked like Durant - except for her near-orange-coloured Hair with the black Strand. Admiral Durant continued: "But You are raw - unrefined. So I as the older Model decided to transfer You to an educational Facility. So be happy - You will see more and hear more in this Time, than You have ever heared before. Life there can be dangerous..."

http://abload.de/img/duranteastwoodj6stj.jpg

"I am a titanoid Clone." Eastwood said and Durant nodded: "We all are. Show them, how we do Things, if anyone dares to threaten You. But... learn much. Especially about this... `magic´ Stuff. We don´t know anything about this."
Eastwood looked at her Sister. Durant planned to make Eastwood an Officer for a special Unit, which until now only exists on Paper - the E.S.P.-Corps. Okay - Eastwood would do this - but she also wanted to see this World. It was odd - the whole Planet was a huge Wilderness - and the only City, which can widely be called `civilized´ was this Negav on the Northern Half of the Planet. She could see it from here - the T.M.S. CRESTFALLEN floated in 30000 Ft Altitude over this Citystate. Blinking Lights deep under her, stretching all over the Horizon - matching the Lights above Eastwood´s Head - the Invasion-Force-Carrier Crestfallen was about 4 km lang and could not stay for long here, because her sheer Mass ws almost too much for the gravitational Converters. So Eastwood took her Leave - and her SkyWing - and was gone. Time to find out what this World had to offer.

http://abload.de/img/outbreakheqdf.jpg

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 12:26 pm

*I firmly attach it around my waist and give it a tug to make sure, also I am aroused by her.*

Well, i'm ready for our little adventure game! What shall I do?
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 1:03 pm

"Harhar... nothing." Donna Diana lifted Tyler up and observed him with a broad Smile: "This is a thin, but good Chain. So You can be sure to come out again, when You think You´ll have had enough..."
So Tyler dangled over Donna Diana´s amused Face - and then she opened her Mouth pretty wide, so Tyler could even see how her light rosy, streamlined Esophagus opened up, framed by her elegantly shaped Throat, her flat and rough, almost catlike Tongue and her impressive, carnivorous Teeth: "Welcome in my... `Special Castle´. Many went in - and only a few returned, harhar..."
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 1:25 pm

Special castle? Hehe! Then is there treasure in there, guarded by a fearsome dragon? I do like adventure! Onward! *I slide into your open mouth, some wet saliva drips on me and i love it as i work my way to your throat*
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 1:46 pm

"Harhar, I am a Treasure on it´s own - even in this World, I can tell..." Donna Diana smiled, as Tyler went down, hanging on his Chain. Her Throat twitched in Excitement and the rosy Depth of her Esophagus began to contract around his Feet. He could feel her powerful and almost dry and rough Tongue with his Hands - and hear her Thoughts again: `You taste a bit like Pistacchio, hehe... that´s cute...´
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 2:04 pm

Well, if you like my flavor so much *Takes off my shirt, exposing my chest which I then sub all over your tounge* I hope I can satisfy you.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 2:20 pm

`My, my... how sweet You are - like a Candy, hopping out of the Package on it´s own, hehe...´ Donna Diana replied, while her Jaws slowly closed - until only a bit Light shone between her Teeth and all this in her Mouth now looked deep red. Her ravenous Gorge began to suck at Tyler´s Ankles.

Meanwhile...

Roth was leaving the Crestfallen, too. Unlike Eastwood, she was a `Wildborn´, an unofficial titanoid Soldier. So she had to prove herself in another Way. Roth was an Assassin - and unlike the Cloned Ones, she and her Kin already knew a bit about `Magic´, as it was called here. Her Kin, the SHAZIR called it ESP - but that is another Story.
So as Eastwood was flying down to Felarya on her SkyWing, Roth was just... falling. The Girl with the unusual dark red Hair and her gothic-like Clothes fell through some Clouds - and as she looked down, she could see something like a black Temple. Then she vanished - out of the Night Sky...
...and reappeared on the Main Place amidst this enormous and sinister-looking... Whatever-it-was. As Roth looked up, she could see Eastwood - the Clone Girl hasn´t seen her yet. Better this Way...
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 2:44 pm

*I go with the flow and begin my decent down her gullet. I wiggle more for her. I look down her throat* So this is the passage to the great hall?
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 3:16 pm

The Way down was smooth and gentle - Donna Diana opened her Mouth again, so Tyler had more Light to look around. So Tyler could see her pulsing Esophagus - and even hear the deep rushing Sound of her Blood circulating through her Body...
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 3:44 pm

*I go further and further down, approaching her stomach* Its quite nice in this castle! But I don't see any sign of the dragon yet. But this place really is a treasure.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 6:12 pm

With a wet Sound, Donna Diana´s Stomach closed over his Head - only the Chain remained now as a Connection to the World outside... This Stomach was pretty slim - especially for a Being of eight Inches Height. And it was pretty deep... so Tyler was now stuck in a stretchy, flexible and dripping wet, rosy Cavern, that was slowly moving - and starting to knead him a bit...
Donna Diana however went over to her Desk and reading some Documents, the long Chain still dangling out of her smiling Mouth: "Hope, You enjoy it in there, hehe..."

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 6:25 pm

It is quite nice! I could get used to this! its pretty comfy and cozy. *I feel her stomach walls massaging me. I enjoy the feeling and begin rubbing them back softly* Yeah i could really get used to this. But if I really fell in... *My grip is begging to slip on the chain a bit*
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 7:41 pm

'Harhar... You are already completely in me...' Donna Diana sat on her Chair and looked amused at the small Bulges, created by Tyler's Knees. Her Tongue played with the Chain and she smiled: "Hm... Should I swallow the Chain, too?"
She carefully touched her Belly with these moving Bulges, mentioning: "I hope You will tell me when You want to come back out, yes?"
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 3:19 pm

Of course! Although I think I could get used to this, I recall you saying that there were secrets and mysteries in here. *I pull on the chain*

((Btw, Feel free to digest me or let me out for another game, or something else.))
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 8:28 am

"not really... i don't have a place to stay here as far as i know."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 9:36 am

Seconds the other End of the Chain fell down on Tyler´s Head - and suddenly he was mangled around til his Head now was rubbing at the Bottom of Donna Diana´s Stomach, which made her laugh a bit: "Harhar... YOU are the Mystery No.:01 here - especially for me. How come You trusting me? I mean - You don´t know me even one Day, right? Do You really think, I am this trustworthy?"

Calin looked at Sprix - and then she said: "Well..."
"Okay - he can stay at my Room, too. At least he´ll not take away much Space - right?" Craven sighed and Calin cuddled her: "YESS! You´re too sweet!"
Ivy smiled as she opened the Door to the Booze Box and let these hilarious Persons enter the Tavern - but as all the Guests saw Calin for the first Time... the Mood changed - repidly.
There she was... in her irritatingly silkwhite Clothes - with this red Velvet Vest an her Gala Sword - her long caramel coloured Mane moved like in Slow Motion and somehow this athletic but elegant big Girl seemed to... float. All this had an impact on the Loggers and Trappers who usually appeared when the Dun began to set. This Girl was like someone who was able to invite Springtime in Your Home...

Calin´s Song (okay - it´s german - and usually not my Style - I don´t even like the Guy who sings it. But it is really fitting. I think it´s the best Song this Guy ever composed - and therefore I could say, I like him a bit. But I still don´t. Despite all this I hope You all can see and hear this.):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIBJ9Kdcy9w

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 11:30 am

"really? thank you!!!"
-later-
sprix sat on calin's shoulder as they entered the booze box
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a tiny snack (open to anyone!)
Page 38 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next