Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a tiny snack (open to anyone!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 4:43 pm

Honestly Donna, I don't really have much and don't fear death. So I don't care if you digest me into a load of shit! In fact, the thought arouses me. I'd do anything for a lovely giant like yourself.

((Sadly, im being honest about this))
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 8:39 pm

"Mr. Tyler... Now, when I do this, You will not be able any more to fulfill Your promised Job, remember? And You also will never be able any more to enjoy this more often - which would be very sad, don´t You think?" Donna Diana replied. She loved to hear Tyler´s muffled Voice from so deep below - it came right from behind her Belt Buckle. So she lolled joyfully on her Chair, as his Head slipped down a bit deeper: "And I have to admit - I too would miss You... in there, hehe... Someone as sweet as You I would digest completely - without any Trace..."

Calin went with Ivy and Craven to the Bar, where Shelley was waiting: "Hi, You two - and You there, who looks familiar in an odd Way..."
Shelley leaned over the Bar Desk and looked close at Calin - who pouted and looked back: "What is it?"
"You reallllly look like someone I know... somehow." Shelley replied and Craven smiled: "She is Carula´s little Sister."
"You´re bullshitting me."
"No - it´s true." Ivy nodded.
Then Shelley smiled: "Well... in any Case, she´s Carula´s cute Sister. And hey - the cute blond Neera is there, too! Welcome aboard, You two!"
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 9:39 am

(Sorry, sorry. Forgive me, please. Now what were we doing again?)
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 11:19 am

(This was Your last Post:)

Neither had Jor realized her Essence's effect on Fabiola, it was to be a surprise for both of them when she finally spat them up. She squirmed in delight as she felt Fabiola play with her stomach's small entrance, which seemed to come alive as it quivered at the touches it received. Noticing that Jessica was smiling, Jor was encouraged to continue suckling on her toes and tickling her gently with her tongue. She intuitively felt the castle shift, but her only response was a shrug. Diana must be up to something fun. She thought.

(And meanwhile I was introducing Part Two - for anyone who might be nterested:)

https://felarya.forumotion.com/t3822-welcome-to-black-manor-college
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 1:30 pm

sprix smiled
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 1:36 pm

"So now... what can I do for You Guys?" Shelley asked - and Calin proudly banged her thick Pouch full with Money on the Bar.
"Ah - everything - I see..." the Show Fairy smiled and Craven mentioned: "A Mug with Chocolate Milk would be fine."
"Then I would like one, too!" Calin said - she never had heared about something like this. THen Shelley looked at Sprix: "How about You? Something to drink, too?"
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 5:44 pm

You can keep me if you want, but i dont care if i get digested.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 7:21 pm

Tyler could see, how Donna Diana´s Stomach opened up under his Head - and he could see another rosy, stretchy Muscle Tube, malleable and wet... Then he slipped down even deeper.
Amused Donna Diana looked down at her Tummy - and down below: "Believe me, Mr. Tyler - I care - I care a Lot! UHH! Hehe, now I am no Ventriloquist - I am a `Bumtriloquist´!"
She smiled, what Tyler of Course couldn´t see, as she explained: "I promised You - You can touch me and experience me, whereever You want. Being thus admired is new for me - and I plan to enjoy it."
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 7:31 pm

Well i would like that. Its much more action than i've ever had! And I plan to love it!

((Please anyone, i encourage you to add me on Skype or something. I need someone to talk and rp with))

((Jor, if your reading this, please talk to me on Skype))
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 7:49 pm

"Hoo... You are so sweet - even inside me..." Donna Diana replied, standing up again and sitting down on her Table, directly on her Paperwork. Resting her Boots on her Chair she watched the moving Bulges in her Belly with Arousement - and this unique Feeling of something deep down below, where Tyler could see another wet, curly Hole - and how all the Surroundings turned from light rosy to deep, glossy red...
So the former Vampiress said: "I have decided to like You. Wanna stay in there for some Time?"
So all the Muscles inside her Body were rubbing at Tyler, making wet Sounds while she herself was devastating her Desk due to her Excitement: "I never have devoured someone adoring me this much - I even can feel it mentally!"
Meanwhile some new gothic Towers were growing on the Black Manor, making more rumbling Sounds and Eastwood - and even Roth were looking around in Awe: "What the... ?"

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 8:02 pm

Then Jor heard her stomach rumble.Uh oh, better get Fabienne out before I digest him. She turned away from Jessica, still caressing her thigh gently to make feel good, tickling her gently. Her stomach muscles and throat muscles began heaving, drawing Fabbienne (she doesn't know it's Fabiola now) up into her throat which stretched to accommodate and through her jaws, the bottom one unhinged to open her mouth as wide as when she swallowed him.
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 8:08 pm

And so Fabiola saw Light again - but even now Jor could feel how her Prey cuddled joyfully with her Esophagus, kissed her Uvula and rubbed the Face between her Tonsils - while all this was going on, Jessica observed everything - she didn´t want to miss a single Detail. And now - as Jor´s Prey was totally wet, the bluehaired Girl noticed something strange at Fabienne... there were two cute, round Bulges on his Chest...
And while this unusual `Rebirth´ was going on - some Floor Tiles were adding to the Room - and the Walls discreetly gained some Height...
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 8:22 pm

((Jor, please get on Skype if you can. I need to talk to you))

*I begin rubbing inside her deep guts, trying to make her feel good* How does it feel? I hope I'm pleasing you. But won't you have to... umm... pass me through your body? As in through your digestive system?
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 8:35 pm

"You little Flatterer... as You can see by now - my Stomach really is pretty big, making the Rest very short... Now - even I, who loves to dominate someone, think it is good to leave my Victims with a least Bit of Dignity. Oh, don´t get me wrong - if my `Adversary´ happens to be someone really worth my Hate and Despisement, there will not be any Molecule left of him... So lucky for You - I am a Pro. Shelley has shown me some Tricks even I haven´t dreamt of - so now I can `gulp You up´ again. This Way You can cuddle a bit in my Throat, if You want, hehe... I even can take a Picture of You in my Maw with my Cell Phone - and then I can give it to You via Bluetooth, harhar!" Donna Diana replied. Nevertheless her Victim was pretty big - going down this big was no Poblem for her - but the other End wasn´t really this `big´, so to say, so she really would have to digest him.... Then Donna Diana looked around at her Desk: "Oops - I messed up my Paperwork - hm... While I am doing my Business here, You also could be between my Legs, if You want. Out of Experience I can say, there are Lots of Admirers who do so love seeing me in my usual tight Pants - but as I said: All for You, my little Security Officer, hehe...."
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 8:51 pm

I think a picture would be pretty cool. The total domination of the predator on they prey! And... your very sweet about all this. But will you digest me one day?
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 9:05 pm

(Should I draw one Pic?)

"Hm... I could do this... At least I could `disguise´ this with my Fleshforming Skills. So I could recreate You, when I´m `done with You´." Donna Diana mentioned. She looked down below her Belt Line, where she could hear Tyler´s muffled Voice: "Say - You are really kind of suicidal, aren´t You? As I said - in this Building anything goes - as long as no one dies."
Then her Voice got rough and dark, as she began to smile like a Shark: "Well... one Day I could go out in the Woods... There no one would care... Yes, I still am a bad Girl, harhar... Would be nothing left either... It would be simply a Digestion Walk..."
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 9:15 pm

((It would be cool, I'm probably going to bed after this))

Yeah, I guess I am.

A bad girl eh? Well, lets see how bad you can get! Bring it on! *Starts punching and kicking the stomach walls*
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 9:25 pm

"As You wish..." Donna Diana smiled - and Tyler was sucked back into her Stomach, which began to contract hard around Tyler - the last Bit of Air vanished - and the Sorceress burped a bit. Then she went over to her Bed again - and lolled on the Mattress. A surprisingly clear and very sharp stenching Liquid began to flood in - and unimaginable Pain began to appear on Tyler´s Skin, which peeled off immediately, alongside his deteriorating Clothes - and his Hair. Nearly losing his Consciousness without any Air to breathe and no Chance to move, Tyler could hear: "Being digested is... no Fun at all, right?"
All the Softness in this Organ was gone - it was squeezing the last Bit of Air and Life out of him and before he would pass out, Tyler could feel, how his Joints began to creak - soon his Bones will break, too...
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 9:34 pm

Actually *keeps struggling* I dont mind it. It is only a mild pain for me. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 9:43 pm

And these would be the last Words - after this the Liquid flooded into Tyler´s Mouth, and the Flesh around his Jaws vanished immediately - etching into his inner Ears and finally reaching the Brain. His Eyes bursted and his Chest imploded, followed by his crumbling Spine and Skull - like an Eggshell in Vinegar.
Then... Nothing. All his reminding Rest of Mind, loosing Memories in a Way cruel as nothing imaingable, could feel was a luring, sinister Absence of Light, something absolutely lightless, an Abyss full of oily Madness, even beginning to dissolve his Soul...
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 8:10 am

"i'll have some chocolate milk too."
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 9:03 am

*I die and get digested as your body processes me further*

((Im at somewhat of a loss as for what to say. Im ok with scat if you wish))
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 11:58 am

(Well... I´m not. Mr. Tyler has a Job, remember? And he has someone liking him - even if she has a few Problems showing it. By the Way - You wouldn´t notice it, because You would be dead.)

"Okay - then I will bring You some!" Shelley went into the Kitchen, while Craven looked around, saying: "You sure already have some Fans here, Calin..."
"You think? Why?" Calin looked at her with her big husky-blue Eyes and Craven tilted her Head: "Well... Because You are You? Ever looked into a Mirror?"
"Yes - but why? I look almost like my big Sister - despite the short Hair, the Eye Patch and the Scars, so I know what I look like. Why?" Calin asked again - and Craven facepalmed, re-asking: "Ever thought about the Idea You two are looking really good?"
"Do we?" Calin asked - and Craven facepalmed again.

A not very nice looking... Something was roughly formed in a Lasagne Casserole, stenchy and dampy standing on Donna Diana´s deep black Onyx Altar.
"Well - if it isn´t our beloved Mr. Pile of Biological Waste. And oh, look - he isn´t saying one Thing, because he is friggin´ DEAD." the Sorceress looked down to this greenbrown, foul reeking... whatever-it-once-was. Then she smiled: "Happy now? As I said - no one in this Halls goes without my Permission. And I promised You - I will recreate You. But not yet - enjoy being dead a Bit longer, harhar... Oh yes - if Your tiny Rest of Mind can hear me down there... Don´t get too close to this huge glossy-black Hole You surely noticed. Because even I can´t recreate a Soul, hehe..."

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 12:59 pm

*I can hear her and although I can't speak, I enjoyed that, if a bit more painful than I admited. I simply lay still. Waiting...*

((So I suppose that ends me for this Rp? Only a few more posts))

((It was fun though))
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 1:18 pm

(Who said that? And if - there is still Part Two waiting, yes?)

Donna Diana smiled: `Well, Mr. Tyler - where You are now is the Border between Life - and Death. But because Your Body gave up pretty soon inside me - surrounded by my Aura and Soul - Your own Soul can´t go `into the Light´, as You say at Home, right? In short Terms - a Prey ripped apart, like Lions do, has a Chance of a Rebirth - those devoured whole and alive - haven´t. Their Life Energy and Soul Power goes on to the next User - the one, who has devoured them. This normally would be the End of the Line, no Speck of Hope left - You are surrounded by my dark Soul - and this one is pretty voracious. So I have to concentrate hard to not completely devour You. But as I promised - I can do plenty Things others can´t do - so You are a really lucky one... Because Donna Diana, Heir of the Vulcan Throne, last Member of the House Solitaire and Souleater supréme, has decided to take Care of You. I think this is more than You could ever dream of, am I wrong?´
Indeed - Donna Diana still was dark - in Fact she was this dark she didn´t need to betray someone or break an Oath or Promise. She knew there are much worse Ways to stay this dark...
At least her Darkness was a honest one - one, she didn´t need to hide or disguise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a tiny snack (open to anyone!)   a tiny snack (open to anyone!) - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a tiny snack (open to anyone!)
Page 39 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next