Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The tiny bookworm

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

The tiny bookworm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 3:55 pm

"Interesting." Loo said, observing this small Guy. He remembered his old Days, trying to prove himself to his Family in being a great Hunter. So he really ate... much of these Tinies...
After meeting Crye - and the two Neera Girls Tyra and Candy some Time ago had changed his View of Things radically. Well, he still was a Predator after all - but yes, there are many other Creatures he can hunt. Not those who could think - and who are exactly aware of was going to happen to them. He had to admit - okay, he was small then. But there were many others even smaller than him - with bigger Problems. So Loo had experienced being more nice and helpful... has given him many Opportunities - even his... first Impression in Strangers has changed. He is... popular among many People now. Even among some Guys - what includes even a few Elves. So he...
...sat down on the Table, while Alice was at the Phone and asked Sprix: "So tell me - what is it that fascinates You this much?"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 4:28 pm

Sprix once again shrugged. "I just enjoy it" Sprix sat down
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 4:46 pm

Loo smiled: "Haha - I think this makes You to one of the greatest Thrillseekaz ever seen so far!"
He leaned back: "It´s not this strange - look, there are Guys who love to climb on Mountains only with their Hands and Feet without any Safety - then there are Speedfreakz, Guys who jump from high Buildings wirh a Parachute and Stuff... So this is another extreme Thing. But it also can be pretty... intimate. I think..."
Loo watched Sprix: "I think You will not ask any Fool who just comes across to do this. You certainly will ask someone You trust - and perhaps like a bit, right?"
His green Eyes got a funny Expression: "Perhaps it even is a bit arousing for You, hm? Some People are really nice to look at - even from the Inside... Going where normally nothing ever is coming back from... To think that deep in every of those People is such a Spot - a Place where anything can vanish... And even the Portal to this Place can be pretty fascinating as well, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 7:20 am

Sprix blushed deeper. "Well, a little bit"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 8:12 am

"You´re a honest Guy - and You seem to be really brave. This is something I can respect." Loo said. In Fact this little Adventurer is all this what the Neko Boy admired at being a Man from the Beginning. And why he was a big Fan of the real `Manlyhoodish Lonelinessity´, as he did put it when he was small. So he also said: "This makes You in my Eyes more a Man than any musclebound 200-Pound-Pinhead. You really can be a little proud. You... are trustworthy."
Alice came back from the Phone, looked at Sprix and Loo and asked Crye: "They seem to get along pretty well. What are they talking about?"
Crye watched them both with her glossy black Eyes - and smiled: "I think this is Loo´s Monologue of what counts in his `World of Manlyhoodish Lonelinessity´, hehe..."
"Is this an Insider?" Alice frowned and the dark and slimbuilt Girl shook her Head: "Not at all! It´s Loo´s Version of the `silent Warrior-Guy´. And I think it´s pretty cool!"
Meanwhile a Trike headed on - and then the mighty `42-Indian-Chief-Custom-Trike with it´s broad Rear Wheels and the chestlike Luggage Container behind the Seat stopped in Front of the Library. Looking at the overwhelmingly massive Front of the Building - and the unique and a bit awkward-looking Penny-Farthing at the Entrance, the also unique (but surely not awkward) Driver thought: `Whoa - this is quite some Hut standing around here...´

http://abload.de/img/libraryz4k65.jpg
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 8:26 am

Sprix thanked loo for the talk, and the doors swung open.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 8:50 am

"DIG-IN-TIME, FOLKS!" someone shouted - with a surprisingly cute Voice. Which matched the Appearance of the new Guest. Already as big as Crye she was not this thin. She had a plain, but very accurate asian Haircut - and had a somewhat elegant, almost `streamlined´ Appearance, due to her pink and sleeveless A.Y.C.D.-Homeservice-Shirt, her light blue stonewashed Stretch - and her Biker Boots. Obviously this Girl with her cyclame-coloured Hair liked some Silver Accessoires - and her Movements did tell Crye that she was familiar with the ShowBiz somehow...
And her massive arcane Radiation told Sprix, that this Girl obviously had more in Common with Crye - this Kind of cranky Power is what You get, if You survive something alike to an Accident in a nuclear Reactor.
Then she tilted her Head "My - are You a cozy, nice Bunch... I am Chayenne! So hey - I am free since 4 Minutes and have Lotsa Stuff I couldn´t deliver, because some Customers seem to be Jerks. Mind if I join You - and share all this Stuff with You?"

http://abload.de/img/chayenne2xzl7d.jpg
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 8:55 am

Sprix shrugged "sure."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 9:10 am

Alice stood just there with big Eyes: "Man - THIS was FAST!"
And as she heared something about ' sharing free Food´, her Tail went straight up: "OKAYYY! You´re welcome - by the Way: I am Alice, the nice one over there is Loo - and the dark one is Crye!"
Then she pointed at the Neera Adventuere on the Table: "And he is Sprix. I think You´ll like him!"
You should tell her the Way she is supposed to like him!" Crye said and Alice asked: "Why? She´s obviously a Human!"
"Yeah - but something at her is pretty strange..." Crye mentioned as Chayenne came back in - with a huge Stack full of still hot Fast Food: "Thanx, Guyz! Hey, there are even some Cheese Nuggets for this small Guy over there!"
Chayenne blinked at Sprix - and Alice smiled at Crye: "See? It´s all okay!"
"I´ll say." Loo began to smile, too. This Chayenne seemed to be an interesting one...
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 3:41 pm

Sprix watched chayenne carefully as he ate, wondering how she got to the library as fast as she did.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 8:25 pm

Also watching Chayenne, Crye was wondering about this lively Girl which was amongst them and sharing all the Stuff she had. Finally Chayenne opened the Box with the fried Cheese Nuggets and gave it to Sprix: "There You are... Man, You really are cute..."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 11:12 am

"Thanks!" Sprix started eating
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 12:29 pm

And while Alice was having Fun with some fried Fish and Loo tested some of the Drinks, Crye watched Cayenne: "Say... You seem to be pretty packed - magically spoken. Why do You work at a Fast Food Restaurant?"
"You see... it helps me staying normal... of a Sort." Cayenne said and looked back at the dark, slimbuilt Girl: "You seem to be `supercharged´, too."
"Yeah - thanks to a mad Sorcerer called Pretorius." Crye nodded and Cayenne´s Eyes got big: "You, too?! Man... Then we have something in Common! My Specialty is to know where I am `needed´- and such Things..."
Crye smiled her broad Smile: "Mine is being Sort of a Wishmaster."
"Oh, cool! What can You do - for Example?" Cayenne asked - and Crye pointed over to Loo: "This."
The lively Girl with her cyclame-coloured Hair looked over to the Neko-Boy with Interest: "Uhhm... Let´s see... You look pretty... okay, You are a real Hottie, but You seem to be a Neko, right?"
Loo, still occupied with Straws and his Drinks, began to smile a cute Smile: "You have no Idea... Being with her can be..."
"...pretty hilarious!" Alice chuckled and Crye asked: "So... what happened to You? I was... uhhm... the sole Survivor of a really huge Explosion*..."
"Well - it all started when I was 19. I heared some Music from a Neko-Girl called EXILON - and decided: I will make Music, too! Okay - I can´t sing, but I learned to play at least one Instrument I bought from a Guy named DOC STRANGE. A so-called E-Axe. It looks cool, it sounds cool - and it was pretty... expensive. So I was broke and hired in this Fast-Food-Business called SHLOOGORGH´S - EAT´N EXPLODE. They deliver any edible Stuff to anyone. So one Day in Negav I was on my Way to some weird Guys in a pretty big Villa - and they turned out to be Magicians. And pretty... creepy ones, too. So they stunned me - and made me gulp down two tiny, tied-up Fairies to study what will happen to me - and them."
Crye sat there with big Eyes and Alice said, pointing at her: "Uh - that´s dark - definitively her Stuff!"
Loo was fascinated - not only by Chayenne´s Story but also by her pretty outstanding Looks. So he asked: "Oh, man... so what happened?"
Chayenne began to smile: "Something really dark... The two Fairies... decided to pass some of their Abilities over to me - that´s why I am so loaded with arcane Powers - if I would `borrow´ them my Body, before they would perish..."
Now they all were sitting there like Kids listening to a spooky Campfire Story: "And then... ?"
Chayenne presented them a perfect Smile with perfect Teeth: "You reeeeeally want to know, hm? Okay... I think they wanted Revenge - so all I remember is that they made me paralyze these Wizards, shrink them - and devour them alive - all four, heheee..."
She lolled on her Chair and still smiled: "Man, I was so full - I didn´t need to eat for some Days! But I was... experiencing some Changes. At first I went back to Doc Strange and gave him Tons of magical Stuff to pay off my Debts - these Wizards surely didn´t need this Crap anymore... and he looked at me - and sent me to a pretty dark and mysterious Person called DONNA DIANA, who has a really huge Building northwest of the Motamos. And she said some weird Stuff about giving this wild Energy a fitting Form, before it forms itself, which would not please me at all. So she began to form me anew... made me a bit bigger, a bit more bendable and well,,, You see - I was..."
Chayenne blushed and said: "Okay - I was short and a bit buxom, to say it nicely - so this Donna Diana `stretched´ me and gave me... THIS!"
And all of a Sudden a Pair of huge silk-black Wings appeared on Chayenne´s Back - looking like a Mixture of those of a Bat and some of a spooky Moth. With a Span of nearly seven Meters they hardly fitted into this Foreroom, as Chayenne now squatted on the Desk like a Gargoyle, looking pretty dark herself: "She said this will help me hunting down... Persons with evil Intentions. Pretty amazing, huh?"
"I´ll say!" Loo stared at her and Alice took her Reading Glasses to have a better Look at this Girl, which radiated an opulent Absence of Light: "Annnnd... have You found some `evil Guys´ so far?"
Blushing again Chayenne said, pointing at her Tummy: "Uhhm... no. At least not this bad they deserved to accompany the four Guys down there."
Crye leant back and sighed: "You seem to be Fun - why don´t You quit Your Job - and work with us? I am sure You will find more bad Guys working with Us..."

*  https://felarya.forumotion.com/t3765-to-die-for
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:30 pm

Sprix's ears perked up at Donna's name "you've met donna?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:43 pm

Chayenne smiled at Sprix: "Oh, yes - I think, she is dark, too - but in a cool Way!"
She bowed down to him and whispered: "You know - she has some... weird Habits. And she somehow has passed them over to me, too. Everytime I devour something big I get - uhhm... hot."
"Haha, You so fit in here!" Crye laughed and Alice nodded: "I can tell!"
Looking at Loo Chayenne lolled in her tight Attire: "Yeeahhhh... and when I get hot, I also have a cute Camel Toe!"
Loo was blushing on the Spot and Alice tilted her Head: "Huh? What´s that supposed to mean?"
Crye whispered to Alice with a broad Grin - and then Alice blushed: "Ohh - I see..."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 3:31 pm

Sprix thought of being eaten by their new guest, and decided to ask later, but only once they were alone
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 8:23 pm

"Okay, I'll send Your Boss a Message You're quitting... I'm back in a Minute..." Alice stood up and went to the Office. Meanwhile Crye had a nice Plan to let Loo blush even more. She rolled a Pizza into a big Wrap - and went over to Chayenne: "Say aaaaaahhh... hehe..."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 8:58 am

Sprix changed his mental note: definitely get eaten by chayenne
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 9:14 am

To guarantee her naughty Plan to be successful Chayenne bowed forward on the Table, giving Loo a great View of her Rear, while Crye was feeding her - surprised by Chayenne´s big Mouth. And while the `Pizza Wrap´vanished in her deep Maw - Crye´s Hand did too: "Whoo - no Wonder this turns You on - it even feels hot!"
"Ngah, haha..." Chayenne answered, as she gulped Crye´s Hand down, while it still held the Wrap. And while Crye saw, how this big and long Wrap including her Hand sank deep down into Chayenne´s warm and wet Stomach and bulged her Belly quite well, she bent her Back and spreaded her Legs even more, so that Loo, blushing like Heck, really could see, how this interesting Detail of her Anatomy got bigger - in a very voluptuous Way. And Sprix remembered Selena, the Midnight Fairy calling this a `Nuba´.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 9:34 am

Sprix watched chayenne's maw attentively, taking in all the details of her tight throat, strands of saliva strung from her palate to her smooth tongue, and her nice-smelling breath.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 9:54 am

And even as Crye removed her Hand, Sprix could see the End of the Wrap - still sticking very deep in Chayenne´s rosy and wet Esophagus, as she laughed: "Haha, You really liked it, huh?"
"Hehe, yes - See, I like to stuff me, too... It feels nice, when something big rubs in there..." Crye answered and Chayenne nodded enthusiastically: "Ohh, yes - and this Thing is pretty big! Thank You so much!"
Then she turned over to Loo with a big fried Fish: "So now, You Cutie - show me, what You´ve got..."
Loo was baffled - but then he saw, it was his Turn now. So he lolled in his Chair in Excitement and opened his Maw wide for Chayenne. And with big Interest she watched, how this roasted Salmon went down through his light rosy and damp Throat, which had no Sign of an Uvula - and she let her Hand follow this big and tasty Prey into his brawny, slim and pretty deep Stomach: "Nghh..."
"Hehe, a neat Trick - I have to say, I love doing this!" Chayenne smiled, while her Breasts got perky. So she decided to put her left Hand under his round Bum a bit. And she smiled at him: "Wooh - You really are a Hottie, You know?"
With a naughty Sneak Attack Crye´s left Hand reached under Loo´s Bum from behind and she placed her Chin on his right Shoulder, grinning: "Oh yes - he knows that, believe me - and anyone else, too!"
"Ngah!" Loo began to smile.

Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 9:57 am

Sprix kept watching, and took another bite.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 10:13 am

"What on Earth are You doing to poor Loo?!" Alice wondered with big Eyes, as she returned from the office and Crye smiled: "no need to worry - he likes this!"
"Oh, yeah - You can say that!" Chayenne nodded and Alice´s Curiosity grew - so she looked for a good Place to watch - and placed herself behind Chayenne - and suddenly Sprix found himself between her pretty wide open Legs again. Watching how Chayenne´s right Hand played a bit in Loo´s wide open Maw Alice#s nice Face got a dreamy Expression: "Mooh - You look so hot, Loo!"
"You have no Idea - I still can feel the Tail Fin of the Salmon, hehe..." Chayenne said and Loo thought: `And if this Salmon would be still alive, it would be even better!´
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 10:16 am

(Is it OK if sprix "pleasures" alice?)
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 10:17 am

(Do as You wish. Smile )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The tiny bookworm
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next