Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The tiny bookworm

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

The tiny bookworm - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 8:55 am

(Climax)
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 11:13 pm

Finally Alice relaxed on Crye´s Lap - and even her Tail began to relax: "Woo - this is so hot! I don´t even know, where exactly he is - because everything in there is tingling!"
"So... You have Your own Fun Symbiont, hm?" Crye said with a Smile and Chayenne laughed: "This is funny! And hey - I bet Loo would like this, too!"
"No - I´m just happy the Way it is." the Neko Boy said and continued cuddling between Chayenne´s wide open Thighs. He really was fascinated by the Feeling of these two warm, soft Bulges under this tight and taft Jeans Cloth... And Chayenne was fascinated by watching Loo: `This really is sweet. Could watch him for Hours...´
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 5:56 am

Sprix smiled, covered in white goo, and stuck against her panties
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 5:58 pm

"You... will tell me, when You want to come back out, yes?" Alice looked down her Body and Crye began to smile: "And hey - I think, he can have this Job,. hm?"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 6:40 pm

"I'd like to come our now, please"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 9:58 am

"No Problem!" Alice stretched her Waistband again. This Time a bit more, because of her stuffed Tummy.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 5:25 pm

Sprix climbed out, covered in her sticky fluids.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 2:06 am

Meanwhile Crye had prepared a Cup with warm Water and a clean Handkerchief: "Think You´ll perhaps have some Use for this?"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 2:22 pm

Sprix climbed into the cup, washing himself off. "Thanks"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 2:17 pm

"So then... what brings You back here? Home-sick?" Crye asked him. And she thought: `My, this is so twee... just look at him in this Cup!´
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 4:22 pm

Sprix smiled "thanks. I guess I was a little homesick"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 9:55 am

Sprix climbed out of the cup, drying himself off in a napkin. He wanted to see if crye or chayenne would eat him, so he asked.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 10:17 am

"Haha, I´m still full!" Chayenne lolled on the Couch, pointing on her stuffed Tummy, while Loo was cuddling between her wide open Thighs. He loved to let his Hands wander over all these Roundings - and to discover the taft, warm Softness there, which amused Chayenne pretty much. Crye however looked over to Sprix: "You really want this? Amazing..."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 10:38 am

Sprix nodded, amazed at how close he was getting with crye. Only she would let him be this personal.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 10:47 am

The elegant, dark and longlimbed Girl with her black Mane and the funny white Strand looked at the Neera with her big, glossy black Eyes. She still sat next to Alice in the broad Arm Chair, so Sprix only could see the upper Half of her almost white, cute Face down to her snubby Nose - and then the smiling Corners of her broad Mouth appeared over the Table Plate: "You know... I love eating big Things... I can´t get any Taste, because of this freaky arcane... Accident - but I still can feel Things. And feeling Things inside me... I like this."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 11:09 am

Sprix smiled, knowing how much they would both enjoy this exchange. Sprix walked across the table, toward the dark-haired giantess
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 11:27 am

"So... Okay, here we go..." Crye bowed forward and opened her Mouth wide, so that her lower Jaw reached to the Table Plate. And her Mouth still smiled, as she showed Sprix her deep Throat and her stretchy Esophagus, glossy wet and rosy. Her Throatbow looked like a gothic Church Arch and her Uvula twitched a bit - and her Tongue stretched out onto the Table: "Ahh, hehe..."
Meanwhile Alice looked around a bit - and then her View fell on Crye´s Bum in this creaky tight, glossy black Leather Pants. And because Crye had leaned forward, Alice easily could shove her right Hand under Crye´s Bum - which made her smile even more.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 11:30 am

Sprix climbed onto her massive tongue, immediately getting wet with her saliva. Crye's warm, aromatic breath welcomed him into her gaping maw.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 11:42 am

Closing her Mouth a bit Crye leaned back again - and watched with Amusement Alice´s Fingers between her Legs. Then she rose her Finger - and then she laid down on the Arm Rest, swung her left Leg over the Backrest and her right Boot down on the Floor. And Alice now hat much to look at - and to play with. And while the Neko Girl admired Crye´s long Legs this wide open, Crye herself enjoyed the small Guy moving in her Mouth: "Nghh..."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 11:54 am

Sprix could see in the darkness of Crye's cavernous maw (thanks to donna), that strands of saliva stretched from the rood of her mouth, all the way to her undulating, pink tongue. Sprix rubbed the tongue, giving crye one of his signature massages.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 12:09 pm

Enjoying this Feeling in her Mouth Crye started to moan - and Alice could feel how Crye´s Bum started rubbing against her Palm a bit: "Woo... this is hot! I like how You dress - this makes it even more sexy!"
Alice´s sensitive Hands explored everything between Crye´s Legs and Crye herself loved this, letting her Leather Pants creak and thinking: `A really good Day!´
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 1:28 pm

Sprix decided to let crye savor his taste a bit. After all, his favorite part about being eaten was being licked around a mouth
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 5:28 pm

(Um)
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 6:28 pm

Except Crye could not taste anything she loved something moving inside her Mouth. She remembered that before `The Bomb´ she was... more normal. But now she was used to be that Way. If You cannot see, You will begin to love Sounds of any Kind even more.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 7:36 am

Sprix rubbed her tongue a bit, hoping she'd enjoy the experience a bit more with his aid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The tiny bookworm
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next