Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exploring Felarya

Go down 
+4
Soroxas2
Lockheed X-17
SpectrumGirl
Tepman6
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SpectrumGirl
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
SpectrumGirl

Exploring Felarya - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring Felarya   Exploring Felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 11:54 pm

Julie mentioned that she actually loved quicksand. The problem is that she can't resist its call very easily.
Back to top Go down
Tepman6
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Tepman6

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Felarya   Exploring Felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 4:33 pm

Dawn_Shadowblade wrote:
((I know its kind of late in your session but would you mind me joining in from time to time as my schedule may not always allow me to reply regularly?))
(Yeah dude, I need a character and stuff, and we need to work some kinks out, so send me a message.)
Back to top Go down
Dawn_Shadowblade
Naga food
Dawn_Shadowblade

Location : "The Funny Farm, where life is beautiful all the time!"

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Felarya   Exploring Felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 12:25 am

Tepman6 wrote:

(Yeah dude, I need a character and stuff, and we need to work some kinks out, so send me a message.)
((Ok will do))
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Felarya   Exploring Felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 10:17 am

(Wait, you seriously went ahead with a timeskip after only getting feedback from one player? :/ Dude, not cool. Plus, I wanted to see what everyone's reaction to Beryl's kind of dark schpiel would be.

Eh, I'll get over it. I'm going to wait for others to post first, though, since I just did one.)
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Bluehorizon
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Bluehorizon

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Felarya   Exploring Felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 3:05 pm

(I'm kind of with nyaha on this one, wait for everyone to finish that particular scene and socializing then give the people that watch this enough consent to do a time skip).
Back to top Go down
http://sovietkroshka.deviantart.com/
SpectrumGirl
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
SpectrumGirl

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Felarya   Exploring Felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 6:30 pm

Nyaha wrote:
(Sorry, I think it was my fault. ^^; I posted a lot longer back than I thought I did, so I was waiting. DX)

Beryl turned her torso to face Julie as Geoffrey continued to run forward.

"Wait, so why would quicksand be an issue then?" Beryl asked somewhat incredulously. "If going back to a time of lawlessness ruled by voracious beasts isn't a problem, I don't think quicksand would even be an inconvenience. Unless you're more worried about being trapped for an immortal eternity in the stuff, unable to die and see what lies beyond, forever imprisoned in solitude by the uncomfortable, unappetizing void of earthen-toned granules, helpless as the ages pass you by completely unimpeded by your absence, your existence fading from the memories of everyone you once held dear, with nothing to comfort you beyond the howling hollow winds of this desert wasteland in which survive only the most calloused and selfish of creatures traversing the empty expanse which has so easily swallowed you up, never to return to the life you once enjoyed..."

Beryl's long-winded hypothetical trailed off as she attempted to think of more big words to add to the narration, her mouth hanging open as she absently gazed off in the distance with her right arm held outward dramatically.

"Huh? What are you talking about? I am not worried about all of that! I'm worried about being unable to resist the soft, warm, gooey feeling of squishy, thick sand slowly swallowing me alive, responding to my struggles with further entrapment, the muck playing a messy symphony of sound as it pulls me into its strong, soft embrace..."

What Julie was saying is that getting trapped isn't what worries her. It's being unable to resist getting trapped.
Back to top Go down
Tepman6
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Tepman6

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Felarya   Exploring Felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 2:29 pm

(Hm, good points, trying to get to this event ASAP to keep the rp going, but it's not too late to void.)
Back to top Go down
Dawn_Shadowblade
Naga food
Dawn_Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Felarya   Exploring Felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 11:07 pm

Azreal, now riding a bird, rose up and saw others in the distance. He approached as fast as the avian would take him.
Back to top Go down
Soroxas2
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Felarya   Exploring Felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 6:09 pm

Gil turns around. "A new challenger appears. Who are you, traveler?"
Back to top Go down
Dawn_Shadowblade
Naga food
Dawn_Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Felarya   Exploring Felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 6:56 pm

Nervously Az' approached the group and kept pace, "Uh... my name's Azreal if that's what you're asking..." His hooded coat was blowing behind him and the ribbon wraps on his arms held his sleeves in place, two tassels of each ribbon dangling from each wrist. His hood was up to keep the sand from his azure blue glowing eyes, but it kept his face and his aforementioned eyes hidden from the view of the others.

((I'm just as nervous as Az' is right now. this is my first time actually roleplaying in Felarya, forums or otherwise.))
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Felarya   Exploring Felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:16 am

Beryl turned once more to see who was talking, and caught sight of the hooded figure now riding with them. Cool, new party member! she thought.

"That's a really pretty name!" Beryl called out over the wind "I'm Beryl, the Greatest Artist in All of This Twenty Foot Radius!"

(Try not to get too worked up about it. Smile In my experience, it's not too much different from roleplaying in other settings. Just remember to be considerate of your fellow RPers and you should be fine, even if you make a mistake here or there.)
Back to top Go down
Gamma
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Gamma

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Felarya   Exploring Felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 6:42 pm

Rylee reflexively again made the rolling-eyes hand sign at Beryl's exuberance. She was getting the distinct impression that the snake girl was going to give her no shortage of opportunity to use it. And, if Rylee's visor was right, the naga's math was also bad. Or perhaps the translation charm was messing with unit conversions again. "Twenty foot radius? So the tip of your tail might be a better artist than you?"
Back to top Go down
Dawn_Shadowblade
Naga food
Dawn_Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Felarya   Exploring Felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 6:38 pm

Az' laughed at the comment that was made about the tip of Beryl's tail and said, "I'm sure we cant count that." His hood flew back due to the wind and his face was visible.

((Don't mind me I'm just trying to keep this active... and I don't know when someone else planned on responding...))
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Felarya   Exploring Felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 10:01 am

"Hah! Show's what you know!" Beryl laughed as she reached behind her. Since her tail was bunched up on Geoffrey''s back, it was all well within arms reach. She held up the tip of her alternating blue-and-red barred tail and pointed to it. "The tip of my tail's well within twenty feet of me!"

She let it drop off the side of Geoffrey, hanging down a few feet, and brought her finger to her chin. "You make a good point, though - twenty feet is too modest. Lemme' rephrase my greeting..."

She turned to Az' and grinned proudly. "I'm Beryl! The Greatest Artist in All of This Fifteen Foot Radius!!"
Back to top Go down
Soroxas2
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Felarya   Exploring Felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 8:06 pm

"I'm sure you're so proud of that," Gil snarks, "but if you're going to use narrow superlatives, at least be a little more creative. Besides, a construct like that is a pretty impressive feat for an artist."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Felarya   Exploring Felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 8:34 am

Beryl turned to Gil in front, giving him a pouty lips and a furrowed brow. "Well, let's see you do better, then, Mr. Blue Hair Smarty Boots!"

Beryl then folded her arms and raised her head upward. "Besides, I know I'm a great artist, but I still have a long way to go to catch up to my teacher. That alone means I'm not the best in Felarya. Heck, I might not even be the best in this desert!"
Back to top Go down
SpectrumGirl
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
SpectrumGirl

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Felarya   Exploring Felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 12:09 pm

"Sheesh, I mention that I enjoy quicksand and NOBODY even responds to it! I feel kind of lonely..."

Julie sighs sadly.
Back to top Go down
Dawn_Shadowblade
Naga food
Dawn_Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Felarya   Exploring Felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 9:38 am

Az' looked at the girl when she mentioned her liking of quicksand. "Quicksand??... why.... just.... why?...."
Back to top Go down
SpectrumGirl
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
SpectrumGirl

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Felarya   Exploring Felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 7:01 pm

"Finally..."

Julie giggles.

"It's...just my thing."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Felarya   Exploring Felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 4:04 pm

"Y'know, if you want people to pay attention to you, you should be more outgoing. Like me!" Beryl said, flashing Julie a proud smile. "Join conversations, chat people up! People aren't going to come to you if you just wait around. That's what mom always used to say."
Back to top Go down
Lockheed X-17
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Lockheed X-17

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Felarya   Exploring Felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 3:02 am

*Apparently, Eredor flying away was some kind of illusion, perhaps he just jumped?

Eredor, now at 2", appeared at the shoulder of Rylee. "Vishmital tech are quite advanced, even for our species..." he remarked. He looked at the new arrival.

"Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
SpectrumGirl
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
SpectrumGirl

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Felarya   Exploring Felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 11:07 am

"You're right, Beryl."

Julie blushes.

"To be honest, the treasure I seek isn't knowledge like ancient books. It's knowledge of the quicksand pits in the area."

Julie giggles.

"That sounds silly, I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
Tepman6
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Tepman6

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Felarya   Exploring Felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 2:46 pm

Lockheed X-17 wrote:
*Apparently, Eredor flying away was some kind of illusion, perhaps he just jumped?

Eredor, now at 2", appeared at the shoulder of Rylee. "Vishmital tech are quite advanced, even for our species..." he remarked. He looked at the new arrival.

"Who are you?"  
(Dude you gotta quit abandoning your bird XD)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Felarya   Exploring Felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 4:25 pm

"No, not really," Beryl earnestly said to Julie as she shifted her sitting position to face the bunny-eared planeswalker riding behind her Geoffrey.

"Everyone has their fetish. I've known people to go great lengths to enjoy them. Like me!" She gestured to herself with her right thumb. "I believe in the unlimited cosmic power of boobs! If I can find an amazing pair of boobs on this journey, it'll be worth it even if I don't get any new art knowledge!"

Beryl made a punching gesture in the air, symbolizing her eagerness and energy.
Back to top Go down
Lockheed X-17
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Lockheed X-17

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Felarya   Exploring Felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 1:22 am

*The bird was apparently at the back the whole time. Eredor bought it for the sole purpose of carrying artifacts.

Eredor then jumped towards Beryl. He is quite comfortable with predators, since he pretty much stay on the forest far longer that he lived in the city.

"Forgive me for jumping towards you, but I had to inspect your items. For cataloging." He said, still at 2". He then crept towards her bag. He did the same to everyone else.

"Cataloging complete."

(He did scan everyone, but he had to take samples from each of their items and abilities, especially Julie and Rylee, since he didn't have the chance to tinker with Vish tech back at Negav.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Felarya   Exploring Felarya - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring Felarya
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next