Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enter Trixy: The curious naga

Go down 
+2
Goldclaw
neko-pet
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:23 pm

Trixy quickly dashed off in the direction that Trav pointed out, and quickly arrived at the spot. She then started grabbing melons and gulping them down without tasting them because she was so tasty.

As soon as she had filled herself with melons, she laid down and patted her full stomach happily, letting out a burp to release the air she had swallowed. Then she realized that she had left all her new friends behind except trav.

"Oh no, I hope the others find us ok." She said in a worried voice.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:36 pm

“Faith, ma’am! You eat like a famine jus’ ended,” Trav said. While Trixy ate, Trav had decided to remain upon her shoulder; he thought it was unwise to be down among the watermelons at the time. When she lay down, he jumped off to avoid being stuck under her shoulder.

“Yer supposed to break them open and eat jus’ the insides. They taste much better than th’ shell,” Trav said, using a small knife to cut a slice out of one of the watermelons. He himself began eating, occasionally stopping to spit out the seeds.
Back to top Go down
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:43 pm

"Really? They tasted fine to me." Trixy said, looking over at Trav, "How much better do they taste on the inside?" She asked, giving another low burp as her stomache started making digesting sounds.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:54 pm

“Well, th’ pulp of the fruit be sweeter, I think, and less sour. Truth be told, I haven’t really tried the rind o’ th’ fruit, ma’am.” Trav said. Shrugging, he bit into the rind of his slice, made an odd face, then swallowed. “Aye, the rind be more sour alright,” He added.

(((That's it for me tonight)))
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:17 am

Ha'dara moved rapidly, lost in thoughts about leaving Felarya while cursing that his glowing body tends to get a lot of attention. "How the hell did I get here?" After a few minutes of charging trough tree an not noticing, he sensed a ciuple of people ahead and started moving toward them.

Arriving, he stopped and growled for a second after realising his presence made the area much brighter. "Huh, a Naga and a human. Never expected to see that here!."
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:36 am

Luna noticed Trav, Rua, and Masurao. "Well looks like there are a lot of us here," she said while still holding Mike. "LUNA!!!!! PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT!" shouted Mike. "How about i drop you down my throat dad," she snapped back. "OH i'm so scared, but anyway hello to you guys and nice to meet you," he said with a big grin.

A blue figure appeared next to Luna and said, "There is another fourth naga near us." Luna noticed a naga not to far from their position and called out, "Hey! Who are you and what are you doing over there?"

((damn gota go to school...crap))

Last edited by Goldclaw on Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:47 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : addin)
Back to top Go down
http://daren-blackfang.deviantart.com/
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:50 am

Ha'dara heard them and turned around thinking 'that sounded kinda hostile'. Spotting them, he shouted back "My name is Ha'dara and I'm over here because I'm not over there!"
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:16 am

(gonna wait to post...trav and I are seperated from everyone else, so I've sorta got writer's block for now.)
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:48 pm

Masurao and Rua turned to see the newcommer. "Huh." Masurao said. "I never saw someone glow like that before....I wonder what his chakra level is."
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:06 pm

"Me tinks he's givin you de evil eye Luna," Mike snickered. Luna looked at him and said to the glowing naga, "Hey! Why don't you come over here. We're not dangerous, we're not going to hurt you." "It's true, we only attack if we're attacked by anything that want to kill us," he said grinning.

Mike noticed that Trixy was gone and said to Ia, "Ia do you know where Trixy is?" Ia floated up to him and said with a concerned voice, "Yes, they are by the lake and also a faint signature of level 5 E.D." Luna heard this and cursed slithering off towards the lake, "Damn it! Hey you three there something heads towards the lake and it is going to attack a friend of mine!" He looked at her and said with a malice grin, "This is going to be fun."

Last edited by Goldclaw on Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addin)
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:31 pm

Mike said to Masurao and Rua with his mind, ~I would like some help defending Trixy since something big is heading towards her~ He then jumped off of Luna's shoulder and swung from branch to branch by using his dragon tail and claws.

He landed on a branch that over viewed the lake and noticed someone with her. He then saw something moving in the water and called out Trixy and her friend, "TRIXY!!!!! GET OUT OF THERE NOW!" He jumped off the branch and landed in front of Trixy and drew his samurai sword and went into a forbidden Chinese stance.
Back to top Go down
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:02 pm

Trixy heard Mike's voice and then he was right in front of her, holding up a sword. "Oooo, what's that?" She said, not listening to what he said until she sensed danger from the water.

"Wh-what's that?" She repeated, this time pointing at the shadow moving in the water, not sure of what to do, "I don't think it's edible at all, and it doesn't seem friendly...What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:16 pm

He just stared at the water and sensed something strange. ~this is not good at all, why can't those things leave this world alone~ He watched the thing moving in the water and saw it stoppe and then he thought, ~Guess it's going to attack when the rest get here~ It stayed where it was waiting for more prey to arrive.

====

Luna stopped when Mike jumped off and turned to Masurao, Rua, and Ha'dara. She called out to them, "Will you guys please head towards the lake!" She suddenly felt an extremely large presence that she knew the others could feel as well. She turned her gaze towards the lake and thought, ~This is really not good~
Back to top Go down
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:27 pm

Trixy stayed where she was, not daring to take her eyes off of whatever was in the water. Even she knew that whatever it was, it would be unwise to jump in and scream her name in introduction.

She felt a shiver going down her spine as she said to Mike, "A-are you s-sure it's ok f-for a t-tiny human t-to fight s-something like th-this?"

Flashes of her past was filling her head. How she spent her whole childhood surviving alone in Felarya...it always came to her in dangerous times like this, and frightened her into stuttering.

(I'm gonna wait for the others to post before going on if that's ok...don't think we should go too far ahead of everyone at a part like this.)
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:49 pm

At first, Trav only stared at the ripples on the surface of the lake. Then he felt the presence of whatever was in there. Was it hunger? Or perhaps something more sinister? Whatever it was, the presence it flowed past the mind of Trav unheeded, and brushed against a dormant mind even deeper. It did not awaken, but it stirred, unconsciously nudging Trav from his stupor.

“My God! Flee, Trixy! Fer God’s sake, don’t wait ‘ere!” Trav urged. “There be beasts that eat even Nagas for dinner!”

(((Just what is that in the water?)))
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:56 pm

Mike looked and hissed, "Stay still BAKA!" *baka means idiot in Japanese* He looked at the creature and said, "I really hate their kind."
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:08 pm

Masurao sighed. "Peace of cake." He leaped off of Rua, and ssprinted across the lake's surface, running faster and faster. He performed some hand seals. The beast submerged from the water. Katon! Rykuuya no jutsu! (Dragon Fire Jutsu) Masurao leaped, and blew a sun-hot stream of fire at the beast, whatever it was. It it its side, causing a major burn....And its attention. Masurao landed on the water, activating his Sharingan.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:26 pm

"Shit! NOT GOOD!" Luna said. Gundam type armor formed on her entire body and made her tail come apart to form two legs; she drew her gundam style double barrel Gatling gun and fired at the creature. The creature uttered a morbid scream at Masurao's and Luna's attack.

Mike saw this and said, "FIRST AND SECOND SEAL RELEASE!!!!" His skin turned to scales and two wings and a tail came out of his body. He flew above the creature and shouted, "VEN AL BEN ZEN THIN!" A giant black fire ball shot out of his right hand and it the symbol on its head. He landed next to Masurao and said to him a bloody grin, "Now we got it pissed."

*ok just imagen a creature with both arms with a mermaid tail but with a blade on it; a head that is half sharks and half snake; a body that is half bull and half sea serpent like. yeah freaky and its called an eternity demon but still is freaky*

Last edited by Goldclaw on Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixin)
Back to top Go down
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:54 pm

(I think we're getting a bit more into Naruto than Felarya here...I'm stumped on what to write next. *watches for something to jump in on*)
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:31 pm

((Masurao Ketsuiki is a Naruto-based character lol...Sorry but it's the kind of RPing I'm used to))
Masurao looked at Mike. "Yeah...Tell me about it." He said as he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:48 pm

(((I'm rather lost as well, I know nothing about Naruto. Trav isn't meant for epic battles and the like.)))
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:53 pm

((lol sorry for the confusion....GREAT! NOW I'M STUMPED AS WELL! rofl))
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:42 pm

(( I'm not. HEHEHE.))

"ZENKU DIMEN DORA!" Luna shouted. A door suddenly appeared next to Trav and Trixy. The door disappeared as Luna lowered her hands and dashed in front of the two and blocked a golden spiked tentacle that was going to impale both Trav and Trixy. The tentacle was retraced back to the creature and it uttered a cry at her. She materialized a giant cannon out of nowhere and aimed it the creature. "EAT THIS BITCH!" she yelled and fired at the abomination.

======

Mike looked at Masurao and asked, "Can you use the Rasengan?" ~If he can use it then this fight is as good as done with a little help from my big bang attack~ he thought as he smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:50 pm

Masurao summoned a Clone. He and Masurao formed the Oodama Rasengan. They both ran toward the monster at top speed. "Hey !" They yelled to get her attention. As she turned her head to face them, Masurao and his clone leaped into the air, and smashed the Oodama Rasengan into her stomach. "Oodama Rasengan!" A gigantic explosion of light formed around them.
Back to top Go down
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:53 pm

(so far, Trixy isn't battle ready yet either...I gotta see if the felaryan wiki has anything about nature-element naga powers...if I can't find any, I'll have to message Karbo about it and ask him for a bit of help...I'm still stumped, but I'm gonna go research a bit on the wiki.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter Trixy: The curious naga
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next