Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enter Trixy: The curious naga

Go down 
+2
Goldclaw
neko-pet
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:07 pm

That was Mike's cue and he jumped straight towards the beast that had been blown backwards onto the shore. He descended at a fast rate and his right arm glowed golden. "DEL ZEN BIG BANG KA MA MA!!!" He shouted and punched the demon in its head right at the symbol.

It uttered a cry and was enveloped by a golden light and all that remained was a sinking pile of ash. Mike landed next to Masurao and said panting, "Damn you one hell of fighter Masur."

Luna sat down next to Trixy and her armor faded away. Her tail reappeared and she said to Trixy and Trav smiling, "Well that was fun."
Back to top Go down
http://daren-blackfang.deviantart.com/
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:23 pm

(Finally, I'm not stuck anymore! Laughing )

Trixy was watching the whole thing from the sides. She was too afraid to move. She had had too many near death experiances with creatures from water and felt so useless now.

"I-I'm sorry...I w-was too a-afraid to do anything." She said, her usual question asking self seemed to have taken flight as she just stood there, staring at the spot where the water creature was.

(Yeah, I was making an excuse for myself not being able to do anything with the lack of power knowledge for now...but I'm sticking with it. Razz Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:31 pm

Luna looked at Trixy and patted her on the back saying, "It's okay. That thing isn't like normal preds on Felarya, in fact their kind is the only pred that doesn't eat but does kill to have usable parts." She sighed and heard her stomach growl. Her face turned red and asked sticking her tongue out a little in embarrassment, "Is there any food around here besides my dad?"
Back to top Go down
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:37 pm

Trixy snapped immediately out of her terror at those words and was herself again just like that as she said, "There's food all over! See?" She picked up a melon and gulped it down. "I came out here with Trav to eat some because I was hungry."
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:38 pm

"What manner o' demon was that? Useable parts?" Trav said, shaking his head. "In all my travels, I 'ave never seen such a beast. Yeh have my thanks fer vanquishin' it." He added, removing his hat and bowing again.

"As fer food, that be why me an' Trixy came to this spot. There be a patch o' watermelons 'ere, though some be trampled because of the battle..."
Back to top Go down
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:41 pm

(You know, I think we should stick trixy and Trav together more often. lol)
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:46 pm

Luna moved her hand and made a small door appear, stuck her hand through the door and grabbed a watermelon from the tree and brought it up to her mouth and to a chunk out of it.

She ate the entire watermelon in one go and said to Trav, "That demon is called and Eternity demon that belongs to the Brotherhood of Eternity that is at war with both races of Dracians and Ancients. Those demons are not to be underestimated by any means and you can't even eat them since they'll just take control of your body and form their body around if you eat one of them."
Back to top Go down
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:52 pm

Trixy gulped and shivered. "They don't sound very nice." She said, "Why did they come to Felarya, and what do they want? And why did one attack us just now?"
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:03 pm

Mike answered this time, "Because there is a metal beast here that they want to reawaken but are failing miserably because the titan that is guarding the it won't die so easily by one of them. As for one attacking us, well I really don/t have an answer for that but I guess it has something to do with the magic here since the Brotherhood hates Felarya."

He jumped on to Luna's head and asked Masurao, "So Masur aren't you afraid of being around a naga like Rua?" Luna sighed and opened her right hand. Both a small sword and a giantsword began forming and materialized once she was done and dropped it in front of Trav and Trixy saying, "These are for you guys since you need to protect your self if we're attacked again."
Back to top Go down
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:12 pm

(I got word from karbo a while ago....seems I get to make it up. lol, I'm gonna have fun doing that.)

Trixy looked at the sword curiously and said, "Is it tasty?" as she poked it a bit and tried knawing on the handle.

(Trixy is completely useless with weapons. lol)
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:16 pm

“Ah! Thank you! They shan’t find Trav unprepared when yon demon returns!” Trav said, taking the sword and swinging it in the air. He spun and thrust with the sword, burying it up to the hilt into one of the giant watermelons.

He pulled at the sword. It didn’t move. He pulled harder, bracing his foot against the watermelon. With a sucking pop, the sword came free suddenly, causing Trav to topple backward. The sword flew from his grip and embedded itself into another watermelon.

“Er, Mayhap I should practice some more before facing a demon. However, I can verily say we have naught to fear from watermelons,” Trav said, laying flat on his back and looking at the sword.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 4:22 am

Mike laughed and said, "I guess so, but that sword can change if you give it a name that is." He looked at Trixy and jumped off Luna's head landing in front of the sword saying, "It's not edible but it can help save your life one."
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:49 am

Ha'dara moved over to the group and looked down to Masurao, raising an eyebrow "What's Chakra? I haven't heard that word before."
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:16 am

Trixy stared at the sword, still in confusion. "I don't know what this thing is..." she said slowly, touching it with her tail as if it'll explode, "But I, um...I have magic...I was just...too, um, too afraid to do anything." She finnished the last of the sentance really fast, shutting her eyes tightly, as if afraid she'd be hit by lightning or something for saying it.

"I'm too afraid of the water...I don't like going in it and I don't like the creatures in there...It's easy to drink water if I hurry and then back away, but...but...fighting water creatures....it's too scary."
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:21 am

Ha'dara looked at her, confused "What an unusual little Naga. Afraid?"
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 12:33 pm

Mike looked at Trixy and said, "Well I'm afraid of the living dead but I have a counter for it!" Luna stared at him and asked Ha'dara, "So why do you glow like that and um...dad your mark is still glowing." Mike looked at his curse mark and one eye was show but he quickly sealed the curse mark but it still glowed blood red.

He looked at Trixy then at Ha'dara, he sighed jumped on to a rock that was sticking out of the water. "Wan Zel Ken Var Set Ty Lo Vek RA!" he chanted. Suddenly water moved up in front of him and changed into a giant sword that looked like it was meant for a naga. He grabbed it and said, "I'm going fishing for awhile." With that said, he jumped into the water and swam down into the lake searching for food.

Last edited by Goldclaw on Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:45 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : addin)
Back to top Go down
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 12:43 pm

(lol, I think you've been reading too much Harry Potter lately)

"If it's the living dead, I can take care of them easily." Trixy said, then glaced at the water again, "It's just THAT that I can't handle." She finnished.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 12:48 pm

(me don't read harry potter, me just make up spells)

Luna looked at Trixy and said, "Well the dead that dad fought were a little different, they were infected with a man made virus called the T-Virus but you don't have to worry about that since it can't come here.....Ugh! Once he comes back he's going to get a bath whether he likes it or not!" she said crossly.
Back to top Go down
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 12:53 pm

Trixy looked at Luna and tilted her head. None of what she had said had sunk in. Instead she was thinking of another question: "Hey Luna, you always talk about eating Mike all the time. Why don't you just eat him? Does he have some kind of spell on him that makes it to where you can't?" She said.

(Might just be me then...I just got done with the 7th book and it's all stuck in my head a bit...curse mark and all. lol)
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 12:58 pm

(me curse mark is de sign of hell and is different, i can unlock both eyes)

Luna laughed and answered, "The reason I don't eat him is because I only eat him when I feel like doing it, but that doesn't mean I won't do it once he comes back with some food and after he has had his bath." She winked at Trixy and laid down on her stomach. She smiled and said, "Maybe I could let you meet Ia once dad comes back."
Back to top Go down
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:07 pm

"But how can you eat someone more than once?" Trixy continued with her questions, "Won't he digest in your stomache?"

(writer's block, sorry)
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:11 pm

(yeah i also hate writers block)

She smiled and said, "I can't digest him really because my body doesn't recognize him as food and so I can eat him any time I want to. Also my stomach can also heal him as well if he gets really hurt."
Back to top Go down
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:18 pm

"Wow, that's so cool!" Trixy said, her eyes glittering in the sun light, "Can you do that with anyone you want, or just Mike?"

(I know...and once I get it it's hard to shake off for a few posts lol)
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:24 pm

(XD)

"I can do it to anyone but most of my friends are my size except for dad and Miiko," she said. "I wonder how dad's doing?"

Her question was answered with an explosion of water. "HHHHHEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAA!" cried Mike as he rode a 20 ft fish like a bull. "GET ALONG LITTLE DOGGY! HHHHEEEEEYYYYYAAA!"
Back to top Go down
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:27 pm

"You don't have any shrinking spells or anything?" Trixy said just before Mike popped out of the water and she hid behind Luna, shutting her eyes tight, shaking rapidly. "I hate water creatures!" She said as if that would make it go away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter Trixy: The curious naga
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next