Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enter Trixy: The curious naga

Go down 
+2
Goldclaw
neko-pet
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

Enter Trixy: The curious naga Empty
PostSubject: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:55 pm

Before I kick this RP off, I wanna say a few things...

First of all, this rp is one of those that the storyline just goes with the flow if one ever turns up. I made this thread in celebration of making my first Falarya naga, (still not registered by Karbo, but hoping to get it done soon) Trixy...truthfully, someone in the thread that I was introducing her to came up with the idea of giving her her own RP and Trixy litterally dragged me off to start in on it. Laughing

Anyways, please come in if you wish and have fun rping with us. if you wanna rp as a charecter you made, just link us to your charecter's profile and stuff...if you're making up a charecter on the spot, just describe your charecter as best as you can and I will put both links and descriptions on the first post to make things easier for everyone to find.

Here is the link to Trixy's description: https://felarya.forumotion.com/new-ideas-f2/trixy-the-naga-t767.htm

http://daren-blackfang.deviantart.com/art/Character-bio-story-92586271 -Mir, Helltara

https://felarya.forumotion.com/role-playing-f8/predators-of-felarya-roster-t359-15.htm -Luna

I'll start the rp off with the second post.

Last edited by neko-pet on Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:58 pm

Trixy sat in the middle of the forest, next to a lake, eating her favorit foods: fruits that she got from trees.

All day, there had been no sign of anyone at all and she was feeling extremely lonely. There was a soft wind that blew through her short, orange hair. Other than that, all was silent. Not a soul in site and it made her a little depressed. Anyone would do...anyone who she could talk to.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:05 pm

O-K!!!! time to show ya a few characters i may use* mir, Luna, me and HellTara,.....*not zeta well maybe later on* well thats about it*maybe my dridder character should come too....maybe really later*

so anyho here is de link for my characters except luna.....i get her bio up soon but ill just give ya her details now

de link for me characters: http://daren-blackfang.deviantart.com/art/Character-bio-story-92586271

and luna's bio: https://felarya.forumotion.com/role-playing-f8/predators-of-felarya-roster-t359-15.htm
Back to top Go down
http://daren-blackfang.deviantart.com/
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:10 pm

Luna slithered towards the left side on the lake with her father on her shoulder and sensed a lone naga in the area and decided to go check the naga out. Mike looked at her and asked, "What is it?" Luna answered, "I sense another naga in the area."

She slithered not to close to the naga but close enough to let the naga sense her. Mike just sat there on her shoulder also sensing the naga but didn't want ot do anything except be lazy.
Back to top Go down
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:18 pm

Trixy sat there a while longer. Her stomache gave a low growl of hunger, though she didn't quite wanna go looking for food at the moment.

Then she sensed something...The presnce of another naga around her. She looked around in excitement, smiling.

"Hello!?" She called out, without thinking, "My name's Trixy! What's yours?!"
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:32 pm

Luna just stood there but Mike jumped onto a branch and swung to right out in front of Trixy while Luna trailed behind but was out in the clearing and saw Mike on a rock standing in front of Trixy. "Hello Trixy, my name is Mike and the naga behind me is my adopted daughter named Luna," Mike said with a big grin. He was pulled back by Luna's tail and hanged in front of her face and she said to him, "Are you crazy dad! For all we know she could eat you and then what will I tell Claire?" She looked at Trixy and said, "it's nice to meet Trixy."
Back to top Go down
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:42 pm

Trixy was so excited that she had forgotten her hunger. She finally had someone to talk to.

She hugged Luna tightly and burst immediately into her mixture of speech and question. "Finally, someone to talk to at last! I've been so lonely, it was starting to get scary! What's your favorit things, and what do you like to eat? Oh, and how come you have a human for a dad?" She ask, her eyes moving curiously to Mike.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:49 pm

Luna gasped and cried, "Stop...hugging me...please...your hurting me." Mike laughed and said, "Well Luna now you know how I fell." he squeezed out of Luna's grasp and brought up an interface and said to Trixy, "Well Trixy if you want to find out about how I became Luna's dad you'll have to read this." He gestured to the floating screen.

*here de link if ya want to know, hope dis doesn't affect anyting*
https://felarya.forumotion.com/stories-discussion-f5/basic-overview-for-luna-s-tale-by-goldclaw-t734.htm
Back to top Go down
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:54 pm

Trixy let go and stared at whatever had just appeared in utter confusion. "Umm, what is it? And how do you 'read' it?" She asked, wondering if it was safe to touch it.

(I'll check it out sometime. Cool )
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:57 pm

Masurao Ketsuiki sat on Rua's shoulder as she slithered toward the lake for a bath. She finaly stopped wearing her usual clothes, accepting the life of being nude. Masurao was a bit surprised, but he wasn't complaining. Rua sensed the presence of two Nagas and a human near the lake. Masurao's demon, the Urufu, could sense them as well. "Masurao," Rua said as he looked at him. "There are two Naga's near the lake, and one human. Wanna check it out?" Masurao smiled at Rua. "Sure thing." He said cheerfully. Rua slithered toward Trixy, Luna, and Mike. "Hi!" Rua greeted them with a big smile. "I'm Rua! It's nice to meet you all!" Masurao waved to them. "I'm Masurao. What's up?"
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:03 pm

"You just..OW!" he cried as Luna flicked him in the back of his head. "You don't have to read it," she said and touched the screen and it disappeared. "As for your earlier questions, I like to eat livings especially him sometimes but mostly what my dad makes for me with various foods and well I can hardly list my interests," she said and lifted Mike towards her face while smiling. "You, father, need to stop bothering people," she said. "OH! Look who's talking and I just know your going to do something I'm going to hate," he said with disgust.
Back to top Go down
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:10 pm

"Hmm" Trixy said, trying to take it all in, but before she could ask what reading was, two newcomers had come out of nowhere, and Trixy felt a mixture of surprise and glee as she hugged the new naga that had come up and introduced herself, but resisted huging the human for fear of crushing him to death.

"Hi, I'm Trixy! It's great to meet you!" She said excitedly. She then stared duractly up at Masurao's words. "Hey, that's a good question...what IS up?" She asked in a dazed voice.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:43 pm

Masurao chuckled. "What's up is a phrase humans usualy use instead of saying 'How are you'" He explained.
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:46 pm

Trixy looked back down at the newcomers, the world spinning a little as she did so. "Oh" she said, blinking a few times to try to get the sun's light out of her eyes. "What's a phrase?"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:47 pm

(((What the hey, I'll try. Though I'll probably get left behind quickly, I'm a slow RP er.)))

Above the gathered nagas and humans, a merry tune began to trill from one of the higher branches in one of the trees surrounding the lake.

There was a man sitting there, playing on a recorder with deft skill. He wore only simple clothing, plain brown breeches and tunic, belt, leather boots, and a wide brimmed straw hat. He was fair skinned, with long brown hair pulled back. The only thing of particular note was his recorder, which seemed to be made of a clear crystal. He played this recorder with deft skill, creating a pleasing melody.
Back to top Go down
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:56 pm

Trixy looked up to where the music that she was suddenly hearing was coming from and saw a human with a crytal thing that she had no idea of what it was.

"Hey! What's that that you got and how are you making music with it?" She suddenly called up at him.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:07 pm

The music stopped as the human looked down.

"Ah, Good mornin' to yeh, ma'am," The man said. "I heard yeh mentioned my music. This be a fine rare instrument, a treasure o' my home. I believe it's called a recorder around 'ere. Mayhap I could play a tune for yeh."

The man started to play, but stopped again.

"But I be forgettin' my manners! I beg yer pardon ma'am! I'm Trav, and it be a pleasure to meet yeh," He said, standing on the branch, removing his hat, and bowing.
Back to top Go down
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:10 pm

"I'm Trixy!" Trixy called back at Trav, "And what's a treasure!?" She added

(sorry for the one-liner)
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:17 pm

"Ah, that depends on th' person, I guess. I've seen some call gold an' silver treasure. Some says gems an' pearls are treasure. Some claim carving o' wood an' stone are treasure. But other's I've met say knowledge an' wisdom are th' real treasures, while others call their spouse or children treasures. I guess it be up to th' person." Trav said with a shrug. "As fer me, this recorder be th' only thing I brought from me home. It be precious to me, so I call it a treasure."
Back to top Go down
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:24 pm

Trixy was confused by the answer she got from the recorder playing human. She had to take a little while to think about what he just said. Just then, her stomache gave another growl and she remembered that she was hungry.

"Do you know where any food is?" She called back at him.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:33 pm

“Yer a rare one ma’am,” Trav said, stifling a chuckle. “I’ve never met one o’ th’ naga folk botherin’ to ask a person’s permission to eat ‘em. Nay, ma’am. I’ve been eaten afore, and it be an experience I’d not care to repeat.”

“But if yeh care fer fruit an’ plants an’ the like I could show yeh where to find some fine vittles,” Trav added, after thinking a moment. “If yeh swears yeh won’t eat me, I’d be glad to show yeh where they are.”
Back to top Go down
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:37 pm

Trixy blushed. "I-I didn't mean I wanted to eat you!" She said, waving her hands in front of her. "I couldn't eat a human in front of human friends, and..." her voice trailed off as she started thinking, only to jerk her head back up and call up to the human, "What's nay mean?"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:54 pm

“I beg yeh pardon ma’am, I misunderstood yeh,” Trav said, somewhat embarrassed himself. He scratched his head uncertainly for a moment.

“Nay means no, but never mind that,” Trav said. “If yeh be hungry, there be a tree full o’ fruits not a stone’s throw from ‘ere. I can guide yeh there, with yer permission.”
Back to top Go down
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:57 pm

Trixy's eyes sparkled. "Really? I love fruit! I could eat fruit and vegies all day and still want to eat more of it! Where is it?" She said, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:12 pm

“Since yeh mean no harm to me…” He said, getting to his feet. He ran lightly along the branch, turned onto a side branch and slid down it’s length. Coming to the end, he grabbed an even smaller branch and swung down. He swung out (Tarzan style) holding the long, thin branch in one hand, his recorder in the other. At the other end of his swing, he let go of the branch and neatly alighted on Trixy’s shoulder.

“Let me see ‘ere. There be a patch o’ melons not to far from ‘ere, along th’ bank o’ th’ lake. They’re called watermelons, and th’ soil ‘ere makes ‘em grow big. Yeh could feed a family o’ five fer a couple o’ weeks on jus’ one o’ th’ melons. Jus’ head along th’ bank to yer left until yeh see a patch o’ green, striped fruit, each one th’ size o’ me,” Trav said. “There be enough to feed all yer friends too, if they can eat watermelon.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter Trixy: The curious naga
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next