Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enter Trixy: The curious naga

Go down 
+2
Goldclaw
neko-pet
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:33 pm

Mike looked at Trixy and shouted, "Don't worry little missy this fellow is gona make nice fish sticks." He steered the fish to the shore and said, "HOG TIEIN TIME!" He drew his sword and swung it in a rapid motion. the fish stopped and fell onto the shore into many and large pieces. He landed in front of the diced up fish and said with a big grin, "Well now we have something to eat for the night."
Back to top Go down
http://daren-blackfang.deviantart.com/
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:40 pm

Trixy kept her distance, even though she knew it was dead. Instead, she turned to Luna and repeated her question, trying to avoid thinking of eating something from the water.

"S-so you have n-no shinking spell o-or anything th-then?" She asked, her heart pounding from the surprise. As soon as possible, she wanted to move away from the water.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:46 pm

Luna glared at Mike and said, "Next time find small fishes that are smaller than her!" "Sorry but this thing thought i was dinner so i couldn't get away from iiittttttt!!!!" he cried as Luna grabbed him with her tail and brought him up to her face. She opened her mouth and threw him in and swallowed and said, "That's what you get for scaring Trixy dad."
Back to top Go down
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:50 pm

Trixy blushed slightly and waved her hands in front of her frantically and said, "N-no, it's not the size that s-scares me...it's a-all of them a-actually...I-I was just wondering if you had a shrink spell out of curiosity...because you said most of your friends are your size."
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:00 pm

"LUNA!!!!!!! LET ME OUT!" Mike shouted from inside Luna's stomach. "I think I'll keep you there for awhile dad and besides you still need you bath," She said with a malice grin; "And yes Trixy most of my friends are my size and a little bigger but my family is smaller than me except when my mother is in her true form." She laughed and said, "You would really like Claire Trixy but I'm afraid she is on a little business trip."
Back to top Go down
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:08 pm

"Business trip?" Trixy repeated, "I wonder if she's fighting those things we ran into before." She paused a bit, then looked at Luna's stomache and said, "So he'll be safe in there?"

(You know, we could turn this into a story if we can finnish it. lol)
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:10 pm

Luna patted her stomach and said, "Yes he's safe in there and mom is not fighting those things she's visiting my uncle."
Back to top Go down
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:17 pm

Trixy stared at Luna's stomache and blushed more. Then she suddenly said, "Wow, I wish I could have a stomache like yours Luna, I'd love to be able to choose what I digested and what I didn't in my stomache...What's it feel like? Can you shrink others down and eat them too? What kind of wounds does it heal?"
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:22 pm

"Um...Well I can heal all kinds of wounds and poisons but not Eternity poison though and I eat something like that large fish by making the inside of my mouth, throat, and stomach bigger. It kinda feels a bit strange but it also feels kinda nice having him inside my stomach and others things I eat," She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:30 pm

"So you can eat things tat are the same size as you or bigger then? I thought you said you couldn't." Trixy said, tilting her head a bit, "How can you get healing powers in your stomache anyways?" She added.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:35 pm

"Well i can eat things that are slightly bigger than me and my stomach has a second natural function of healing and it also has to do with me being from another planet," She said rubbing the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:42 pm

"Aww, so I can't get a healing stomache then?" Trixy said a little dissapointed.

Then a lightbulb flicked on in her head. "Wait, you can eat anything? So, you can even eat me?" She said, curiosity overlapping curiosity.

(I know what people are probably thinking here...but truthfully the idea came to me as soon as Luna said she can eat things her size lol...I got as curious as Trixy is. Razz )
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:55 pm

(yes luna can eat anything at least her size or anything 10 feet bigger than her)

Luna put her hand under her chin and said, "Well yes it is possible that I can eat you but I don't really need to since I only do it when I'm attacked by something like a kensha beast or one of the others here." She looked at Trixy and thought, ~Why did she ask me that I could eat someone like her?~
Back to top Go down
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 3:04 pm

"Wow, you're so cool Luna!" Trixy shouted, "I envy you so much! You've got way more abilities than I do!" She then hugged Luna extremely tightly and started immagining what it would be like to eat things her size.

(Trixy is a ditz, what can we all say? lol. Be happy she didn't ask for a demenstration...I was thinking of it, to show off how much of a ditz she is, but I figured this would be better. lol)
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 3:09 pm

(good but i dont think luna would be happy to eat her new friend anyway but i hope she doesn't ask it in de future)

"Your....crushing.....me....Trixy," Luna stammered as she was being hugged to death. "YEOW! WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON OUT THERE?" Mike cried from inside Luna.
Back to top Go down
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 3:14 pm

(lol, Trixy's that *get's hit by Trixy's tail* ok, ok, I won't repeat it...she's a bit moody after I called her *ducks as her tail swings again* you get the idea. *starts fending off Trixy)

Trixy let go and blushed. "Sorry, I didn't mean to, I was just thinking of how cool you are." She told Luna, "I'd love to have a stomache like yours. I could probably eat the same prey over and over again and ask them what it's like going in there and we could talk all day about it." She then went off into another fantasy.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 3:26 pm

(me knows how ya feel and..*is hit in de head by luna* that hurt you know. Yeah luna may try to*avoid getting hit by her giant mario hammer* OK OK i get it, ya get de idea *goes all ncs mood to get away from luna)

"Well you could have a stomach like mine but it comes with a risk though," she said looking at Trixy; "I wonder if everybody else is hungry since we have all this fish to cook." She looked at Masurao, Rua and Trav and shouted, "Are you guys hungry?"

Last edited by Goldclaw on Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addin)
Back to top Go down
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:44 pm

Trixy was going to reply until Luna had mentioned fish and went into a frightened look again. "N-no thanks, I-I'm ok." She said, edging away from the diced fish as if it were a time bomb.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:48 pm

(me gona wait until de others post somethin den ill post)
Back to top Go down
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:21 pm

(kk, sorry about taking so long to post, I had downloaded a virus by accident and had to restart my whole computer, so now I'm redownloading everythin I had on it. XP)
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:28 pm

Rua was surprised by Luna's ability. "That's so cool, Luna. I have abilities too! I can change my size, and morph into another race, such as a centauress or a mermaid. As for my digestive system, I have a smaller stomach next to my main stomach. My esophagus has a secondary tune that leads to it. Hey...Where's Masurao?" Masurao was lying on the surface of the water from exhaustion. "Omigosh! MASURAO!" Rua rushed into the water, and morphed into her mermaid form. She swam over to him, and held him in her hands. "I'll keep you in my second stomach until you regain your strength okay?" She swallowed him, and he slid down her esophagus. Masurao slid gently into her second stomach. She rubbed her belly softly. "There....You're safe my love."
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:35 pm

Luna watched Rua swallow Masurao and said, "That cool and I can download and synthesize things with my cybernetic part of my mind." A door appears in mid air and Mike flies over it saying, "Nice job Luna you really know to eat me." He floated next to Rua and asked, "Do ya want some fish?" He gestured to the pile of fish. Luna swated him to the ground with her shouting, "KEEP YOU BIG TRAP SHUT DAD!"
Back to top Go down
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:41 pm

Trixy sat on a rock and sighed as she saw Masurau go into Rua's second stomache and looked at both her new friends in awe. "Man," She said in a depressed voice, "Everyone has such cool stomaches except for me."

Then as Mike came flying out of nowhere shouting about fish, she shivered and mover to a rock further away from the diced fish. Her stomache gave a low growle, and she glared down at it. "The only thing you can do is digest stuff! Why can't you do anything like the others do?" She muttered at her stomache.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:44 pm

Mike heard this and appear on her right shoulder and asked in a weird voice while smiling, "Ye want a special stomach ability?"
Back to top Go down
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:50 pm

"WAHHH!!!" Trixy screamed in shock as Mike suddenly made an appearance on her right shoulder like that, "H-how'd you do that? Y-you were just over there, and now you're here?" She said, pointing her finger over at the others, then at herself again several times absentmindedly.

She slowly stopped pointing her finger back and forth and hung it in mid-air, staring at Mike and said, "D-do you know how I...I can get a...special stomache?" she asked, now realizing what Mike had said and her eyes were wide as she continued to stare at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter Trixy: The curious naga   Enter Trixy: The curious naga - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter Trixy: The curious naga
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next