Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Negav's Magical Toy Store

Go down 
+10
Karbo
Jasconius
Sehoolighan
walkingbyself
Jætte_Troll
TheLightLost
Archmage_Bael
EdgedWeapon
Anime-Junkie
Nyaha
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Do you think Felarya is a place for silly things like this?
It's never good for everything to be serious all the time.
Negav's Magical Toy Store - Page 3 Vote_lcap62%Negav's Magical Toy Store - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 62% [ 13 ]
Yes, but we should try to keep it as realistic as possible.
Negav's Magical Toy Store - Page 3 Vote_lcap19%Negav's Magical Toy Store - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 4 ]
I guess, once in a while.
Negav's Magical Toy Store - Page 3 Vote_lcap14%Negav's Magical Toy Store - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
Fine, but I won't like it.
Negav's Magical Toy Store - Page 3 Vote_lcap5%Negav's Magical Toy Store - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
No, if it doesn't make sense, it has no place in this community.
Negav's Magical Toy Store - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Negav's Magical Toy Store - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Negav's Magical Toy Store - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negav's Magical Toy Store   Negav's Magical Toy Store - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:26 pm

Jasconius wrote:
Hopefully your shop owner won't turn out like Merlin in "Merlin's Shop of Mystical Wonders" and start giving out cursed, evil toys to children and such.
Nya, I'll try to avoid that.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Negav's Magical Toy Store   Negav's Magical Toy Store - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:05 pm

gt500x wrote:

I've never seen that movie so I don't know what you're envisioning. All that I can suggest (without feeling like I'm shamelessly self promoting) is making the owner an Elf from Iracal Island. The city he grew up in, Atomata, is teeming with artificial life, aka constructs. Contructs serve the people, entertain the people, and even defend the people. It's a place where rodent control is handled by constructs the shape and size of insects, or cats. If you can imagine a place where the emphasis of art and engineering is THE defining trait of the people, that would give you an idea of how good of a toymaker this elf could be.

It's just an idea. As far as I know, construct makers aren't very common (and I hope I'm not going overboard by having a city full of them). As for his trust of young vs adult people, well, that might be best worked out in a story.
I must ask, is this Iracal Island a Felarya thing or a gt500 thing?
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Negav's Magical Toy Store   Negav's Magical Toy Store - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:16 pm

The idea for this city of elves is mine, it's not in the wiki but I don't think it has to be if you want to use it. I thought having the store owner travel to Negav from Atomata might provide him an interesting background. It actually fits, in my very humble opinion.

By no means am I trying to promote the idea just because it's my idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Negav's Magical Toy Store   Negav's Magical Toy Store - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Negav's Magical Toy Store
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3