Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Ultimate's Character ideas for my character Shadow

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
buddha66667
Great warrior
Great warrior
buddha66667

The Ultimate's Character ideas for my character Shadow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate's Character ideas for my character Shadow   The Ultimate's Character ideas for my character Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:22 pm

The Ultimate wrote:
He had seen someting around the corner not knowing it was a predator waiting to pounce. Shadow then seen more things lurk left and right of him so he turned arournd and he ran! He got away quite quickly finding his speed to have increased and a better cardio as well. Suddenly something pounced at him but with some fast reflexes he punched whatever was infront of him and he carried on realising again that he had improved reflexes and improved streanth because the predator he hit went flying!

Abilities/Survival Skills: After arriving to Felarya he found himself to have a better cardio that he did before and he felt stronger. Using this to his advantage he can fight of most things in his way.
He doesent communicate well with others, but knowing deep inside he has to sooner or later to survive. Theres strengh in numbers!

These are the things that strike me as a little off. I'm not sure what you mean by predator in this context, and giving you the benefit of the doubt I shall assume that you did not intend it to be one of the giant variety. While Felarya does provide in increase to strength, height, and magical ability for those living there it takes a good deal of time for this to occur. The strength you seem to suggest seems over the top for a human. Even if during the wiplash connection his body were to be infused with a small amount of magic like that found in the soil given the time span of the connection it would more than likely not provide the great increase in strength that you are describing. Not completely dismissing your idea however a noticeable increase in strength could occur and while it would not allow him to take on predators it would provide him with an edge, and put a greater focus on his intelligence and ingenuity. Stories focusing on these things tend to be better thought out and more interesting to read.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate's Character ideas for my character Shadow   The Ultimate's Character ideas for my character Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:22 am

Ah I see. Just got to tweak it a bit then...

EDIT: and done.
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate's Character ideas for my character Shadow   The Ultimate's Character ideas for my character Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:07 pm

I might do a story soon on Shadow. Not really sure because it can end up being really good or really bad. Since i'm still new and it would be my first story...
Back to top Go down
buddha66667
Great warrior
Great warrior
buddha66667

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate's Character ideas for my character Shadow   The Ultimate's Character ideas for my character Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:29 pm

First thing's first make sure that you've read what parts of the wiki are relevant to what you will be using. Secondly when you write make sure you keep in the same person and tense. Third remember it's not necessary to include cannon characters, I recommend that you don't as it's very difficult to portray someone else's creation correctly. Get in-touch with other members of the community willing to edit, sub-edit, and proof read. Actually I believe there is a thread for that and here is the link.

Some tips to keep in mind when writing your story.
Don't focus on how your character will affect the world, instead focus on how the world will affect you character. Some form of conflict is almost always necessarily, but conflict isn't necessarily this person wants me dead. Conflict comes in two types and each of those types can be broken down. The first is External Conflict any type of conflict involving outside forces (man vs nature, man vs man, man vs society, ect). The second form of conflict that is often overlooked is Internal Conflict, this is the conflict that takes place inside ones self this is the man vs oneself, this is all the moral dilemma's that take place. Don't rush, good writing can take time. If you rush people can tell as the story tends to lose its flow.

Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate's Character ideas for my character Shadow   The Ultimate's Character ideas for my character Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:40 pm

Well... I better get cracking! Very Happy Hopefully the story will be great! I'm not hoping for an amazing story but just so I can get the hang of doing some decent stories. But who knows... anyway got to start brainstorming ideas.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate's Character ideas for my character Shadow   The Ultimate's Character ideas for my character Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:34 pm

Now infact after a lot of thinking I will leave the story to a later date, it is because I can't think of an interesting storyline. But I did have one idea for the story where he becomes more social and becomes more talkative like his oldself and whatnot. I also have the picture for his new clothes aswell to put as my avatar after I made the story. (If I do that is) I really want to work more on him so he can develop more.
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate's Character ideas for my character Shadow   The Ultimate's Character ideas for my character Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:41 pm

You know what I think will help is creating more characters. Don't just develop Shadow because he may change depending on who you put around him. At least, that's how I go about things. The more characters you create the easier it is to get a story going. And don't forget to try things with characters that are outside of your comfort zone.

If you wanna work on something together, just PM me
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate's Character ideas for my character Shadow   The Ultimate's Character ideas for my character Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:45 pm

Ok thanks. I'll think about some ideas for more characters soon.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate's Character ideas for my character Shadow   The Ultimate's Character ideas for my character Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:12 am

Ah I have an idea for a new character. Yet again another offworlder human (male), I thought of a doctor who had Schizophrenia (look it up) and he was an experienced medic who served in the army. He would wear a Wehrmacht Officer uniform with his rank being a Major General. I am still thinking of the rest of his bio such as his personality, I have some ideas of his background info.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate's Character ideas for my character Shadow   The Ultimate's Character ideas for my character Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 3:34 pm

Should I make a new thread for a new character bio or do it in this one?

confused scratch help
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate's Character ideas for my character Shadow   The Ultimate's Character ideas for my character Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:06 am

The Ultimate wrote:
Should I make a new thread for a new character bio or do it in this one?

I'd say do it in this one, and link to the specific post from the opening post if you like.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate's Character ideas for my character Shadow   The Ultimate's Character ideas for my character Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:11 am

Its too late... I already made the new thread. sweatdrop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate's Character ideas for my character Shadow   The Ultimate's Character ideas for my character Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate's Character ideas for my character Shadow
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2