Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)

Go down 
+4
EvilGenius
Nyaha
Kitten
Beefnautz
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:45 pm

*Lola watched what Kira did and carefully used her foot to rake the plate over, then bend down as if she had dropped somthing and scarfed down some then stuffed some more in her pockets beffore looking at Kira with a look of gratitude.* Oh yum! Thank goodness. I've been starving for a while now...Afraid to beg my master for crumbs. Though she seems to look at me as more than a slave, that girl. I need to find a way to talk to her in private. Maybe she can help me get my freedom back. "Mister General, Sir. Where are your bathrooms?

*Rigel glanced at his slave. She was a odd one. A good bargin though and sombody he had no conection that way if she died he wouldn't feel so bad. Though he should have feed her better judging by the amount she had tucked away in her pocket cuasing it to bulge slightly. Silly girl.* "I don't care about disqualifactions...I'm more interested in your Dungeon. I never heard of a human making one. Let alone one so big it can hold predator sized foes." *Smirked and pushed up his x shapped sun glasses hidding his eyes* "You're not half the fool I thought. Though I suppose a nap would be in order beffore I raze your dungeon and take the prize, eh?"

Back to top Go down
Beefnautz
Marauder of the deep jungle
Beefnautz

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:08 pm

"It's a surprise" he replied with a grin. "And yes it's for the anticipation, besides it's more fun watching people improvise... oh and the restrooms are down the hall and on your left." The general sipped his wine and thought about what Rigel said. "Hm, well, when you actually come out on top in this competition, you'll get the estate... oops, I've spoiled the prize! Oh well... " said the General with a grin. "By the way, how much for the girl's freedom? I've been wanting a housemaid to employ for some time now..."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am

"Thank gawd!" Kira exclaimed suddenly. She practically jumped out of her chair and ran down to where the restrooms were. She ran into one and looked around. (Psst! Your in charge here, what is the room like? X3)
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:15 pm

Rigel: The "Estate" is the prize? That mean the whole shabang? Hm? Oh Lola...Ah... Wow! This would...more than pay for what I need. It'd be a good summer home too. Not as big as our manor in Negav's upper teir, but defiantly more swanky. Though sell this scum bag Lola? Eh. She is iratating...Though I have no idea what he'd do with her. "Sorry. I need her for now." True enough...For now.

*Lola ducked into the bathroom and was face to face with Kira* "Oh thank the Guardians! I'm so glad to see another neko. I thank you, mistress, for the food. I was so scared when I was in the prescence of the General and my master that I almost didn't take it." *Bows* "What are you called?"
Back to top Go down
Beefnautz
Beefnautz

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:16 pm

The restroom was top notch. The floor was marble, the walls were evenly coated with paint, the sinks were made off sparkling brass, and the toilets were constructed out of the finest porcelain. (Hope that helps Nyaha XD)

"Ah too bad, I actually find the shy neko girl to be quite attractive, but anyways yes, if you come out victorious, you will win the estate, the wealth, the resources, the knowledge that I have collected over the years... life is short, and frankly my life is getting quite dull around here, so I will need a... successor if you will. Someone worthy enough to inherit what I own."
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:18 am

"Before I go to the restroom I have one more question... If we do work in a team and lets say that the team survives and wins... who would get the estate? Because I don't know if anyone is up for sharing..." Shadow asked. This prize sounds good... great even and i'll have a place to stay but it is easier said than done winning this thing... He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
Beefnautz
Beefnautz

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:27 am

"Well if more than one person survives, than the estate would be divided by territory and wealth, but knowing some of you, I doubt that sharing would be the last thing on your minds I would imagine hehheh"
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Roxanne

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:06 pm

(Room for one more?

One more using a fairy?)
Back to top Go down
Beefnautz
Beefnautz

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:10 pm

(Sure thing!)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:39 pm

(Are there stalls? Lola isn't going to be 'face-to-face' with Kira if she's sitting in a stall.)
Back to top Go down
Beefnautz
Beefnautz

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:40 pm

(there are stalls yes)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:47 pm

Kira sat in the closed stall, a little bit annoyed. "You couldn't wait until I got out? It's a little disconcerting being talked to while you're trying to piss." She then sighed. "But whatever. I'm Kira. And the food, it was nothing." She finished her business and exited the stall. She looked at Lola with a slightly gentle look, though it still had that sense of irritation her face usually had. "You need anything else at all, I got your back. Get me?"
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Roxanne

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 8:03 pm

(Alrighty then, here is my char sheet:)

Name: Jascania (Nick: Jazz)

Species: Fairy

Appearance: Blonde, thin, and utterly gorgeous.

Bio: A fairy. Haven't developed a backstory yet (am working on it, maybe this RP will help.)

Is deathly afraid of Nagas. (Except for her friend Roxy. Wink) Absolutely hates tombthumbs and acts coldly to Humans.

Jazz ran into the room, out of breath. "am I late?"

Back to top Go down
Beefnautz
Beefnautz

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:25 pm

The general smirked at the new contestant. "Indeed you are, but I suppose now is just as good a time as any to join, please have a seat, we were just having dinner"
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:16 pm

Gavin was stuck now, he didn't want the mansion, but he didn't want to lose, maybe he could just give it away if he won. Not much he could do now anyway, just plan, scheme and wait.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:35 pm

Rigel: *Turns around and then glances at the new comer but beffore he turns back he does a double take and gets up out of the chair assuming a fighting stance with a hand on one of his dual swords the dull plain looking one* "What-What the-!! I thought we'd face predators AFTER we were in the dungeon." *Said Rigel with a seriou looko on his face* What in the Hazmona is going on?? He's alowing a fairy to participate? This is in insane! My weapon would shred the others and mabye I could have swayed the ones I couldn't outright beat to my cuase, but this one...She's a monster. I can't win her favor. I'll just have to play it cool and adjust.

*Lola blushed deeply* "O-oh! I'm sorry. I was just so gratefull I forgot you had to actualy use the bathroom." *Said the smaller neko* "So I suppose you want info for- Wait you would help me just like that? For free?" *She blinked a few times* "Would that mean you'd be willing to help me gain freedom without my offering my master's secrets?" So I don't have to betray him! That's good. I mean he is the nicest Master I have ever been sold too, so I'd hate to have to kill him if I didn't have too.
Back to top Go down
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
McKindle

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:03 am

(Sorry for the late reply)

Jason sat slumped, defeated; picking away at the generous bowl of soup in front of him. He didn't doubt that it was by far the most delicious thing he'd eaten since coming to Felarya but for some reason he just wasn't hungry. Perhaps it was the constant flow of new rules of play that made his survival seem less and less likely. Maybe the soup was a tad too spicy for him. Who knows.

He jumped, ears burning, as he realised someone was talking to him. A man with rusty brown eyes, long red hair and a large bushy beard was addressing him. The man had a somewhat unsettling aura around him which made responding even more difficult than normal. Jason gulped.

"Aheh... The latter. B-but you know what they say: at times like this, all you can do is... Laugh?" he said feebily, with a more than awkward grin.

He immediately regretted his choice of words. Way to go, brainiac, lead with a pathetic joke. He feigned coughing on a spoonful of soup suddenly to give him more time to chose his next words. Throat cleared, he gingerly asked for the man's name.
Back to top Go down
Beefnautz
Beefnautz

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:39 am

The general laughed at Rigel's protest. "As far as I'm concerned, everyone is a predator in their own way... it's just the matter of who kills who first! Won't this be exciting?"

(gonna wait on roxanne, in the meantiime, you guys go ahead and converse amongst yourselves XD)
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Roxanne

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:19 am

Jazz smiled. "So, there are no rules against... 'eliminating' the competition?" She was liking this already.

The man who had reacted had his sword drawn, in a fighting stance. "Oh, please," the fairy waved her hand, and the sword was brought down. "None of that. I will not harm you. Yet."
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:55 am

Shadow was just about to go to the guestroom but he immediatley stopped when he seen the fairy. Hmm... So people still can attempt to kill each other huh? "Well then... they always say keep your friends close, and your enemies closer I guess..." He said to himself sighing, he walked up to the fairy. "So your also entering huh? Well this is going to be fair... But i'm sure other people here have thier own special talents so! If you think your going to... "eliminate" somebody then you best watch your back heh." He smiled. "I think that can be said for everybody too. You never know who is just going to stab you in the back at the end." He announced.
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:59 am

"Gavin, i'm Gavin." He turned to look at the new arrival for a moment before turning back to Jason, "When we all start to kill each other, i think you might be the most trust worthy, and i was wondering if we could be friends if only for the game." He held out a hand "If we have differences to be settled we could choose a time when less is at stake."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:19 pm

"Yyyup," Kira said casually as she looked at herself in the mirror. She grinned. Her hair was as awful as ever. But it still looked cool on her somehow, or at least, she thought so. Fuck what everyone else thinks. "See, kid, I don't really like slavery. I think everyone should be in control of their own life. Do what they want, go where they feel like going." She patted the counter with her hands, then turned to face the little neko. "So I really don't need a damn thing in return. I'm just doing what feels right to me, y'know?" She didn't bother washing her hands. Her gloves stopped them from getting dirty anyway. She walked towards the door. "Got anything else to say, kid?"
Back to top Go down
Roxanne
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Roxanne

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:35 pm

Jazz looked at them, suddenly less stiff.

"If you think you know me, you have no idea. Fiercly loyal to my friends and fiercly destructive to my enemies. I would love to get on your good side as much as you would love to get on mine. As evil as Fairies appear, I am trying t survive this, same as you all."
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:45 pm

At this Gavin broke out into laughter and fell on the floor gripping his gut and giggling. "hehehehehe get on your good side hehe evil, survival like me hehehehehe!" When he did manage to get he was still shaking with mirth. If she was like him things would be so very different, plus she assumes fairies look evil, even if she is one. He liked her already, she was fun.
Back to top Go down
Beefnautz
Beefnautz

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:36 pm

"Now now, let's not talk of this nonsense about morality... like the fairy said, it's all about survival! Here in Felarya, there is no good and evil! Only the weak and the strong, such are the ways of Social Darwinism haha. And for those of you who think highly of yourselves, keep this in mind... in this world, even the strongest of us all can face death if we choose to deny it... confidence is good, but it is usually those who keep the balance of fear and courage that survive the longest... " he sipped his wine and looked at everyone for their reaction
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)   The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Most Dangerous Game (The Felaryan Edition)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next