Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A World Thought Fictional

Go down 
+9
Archmage_Bael
tiastus
Darkstorm Zero
bigman27622
mdbear84
schoolhater
Tuc135
Reptillian
The Joker
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
GiantessFanXXX
Marauder of the deep jungle
GiantessFanXXX

A World Thought Fictional - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:50 am

It had been an ordinary day for chris as he walked throuh the park kicking a stone into the nearby river looking around Chris saw a tree that he just had to climb he was halfway up when it happened there was a huge flash of light.Though chris was still in a tree it seemed different all soft and felt like a sort of skin he continued to make his way up and the tree seemed to be rather high and if was getting softer he heard a low rumbling sound coming from the tree and he did his bet to keep ahold of it.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:10 am

Jayla's stomach rumbled as she felt something climb onto her. She looked down to see a human scaling her body, having reached her top half. With her free hand, she grabbed him with her finger and thumb, holding him up to her face as she said, "Hello, human. Can I help you something?"
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:12 am

Chris turned pale looking at the creature that was holding him up he opened his mouth to speak but no words came out so he simply closed it again his whole body shaking "i...i...i ugh i...i"he says timidly looking down at the height before looking back up at jayla not daring to even answer her.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:26 am

Noticing the fear in his eyes and his shaking body, Jayla placed him on her hand with Ian, using a finger to stroke his back as she said, "Neko has your tongue, I take it?" She then took the fruit that she had placed in the tree earlier and offered to Chris, asking, "Care for some fruit?"
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:57 am

Still chris said nothing backing away as jayla offered him the fruit shacking his head wildly he backed off into her thumb and looked over the edge of her hand at the long way down to the floor,thhen chris found his eyes drawn to jayla's exposed lower regions he could not do anything but stare down at jayla's womanhood.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:05 am

Jayla giggled a bit when she noticed that Chris was looking at her vagina. "Sorry, human, but I'm not sex driven. You'd have to find a fairy if you're into that sort of thing." she said, putting the fruit away and stroking Chris's back with her finger again.

Last edited by The Joker on Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:11 am

Chris blushed moving his head to look away from jayla there was a vine earby he could maybe leap onto thn all he'd have to was just get out of the creatures reach he got stadily to his feet running to edge of jayla's hand he leapt off and grabbed onto the vine he looked back to jayla "hey were can i find these fairied then?"he says as he climbs up the vine
Back to top Go down
mdbear84
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mdbear84

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:31 am

Ryan almost felt sorry for Myrah. He knew what it was like to have your pride damaged. He slipped back into his sheath, grabbed his bundle of kensha skins, placed it into Liena's hand, and climbed up to her shoulder. "I'm all set, Liena. Looks like we got everybody too, so, when you're ready. " He then continued to play the tin whistle, moving on to an Irish waltz.
Back to top Go down
http://mdbear84.deviantart.com/
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:10 pm

“Go on, I’ll finish the stew up,” Myrah said. It seemed the promises of silence went quite a ways to assuade her foul mood earlier. She tended to the stew, stirring it a little. She tasted a tiny bit of it, then added a tiny pinch of salt. “Thanks for the recipes, and have fun with Liena. Just make sure that other human leaves with you.”

“You’re welcome,” Doug said a bit absentmindedly, sitting on Liena’s hand. As he waited for Liena to leave, he examined the gigantic hand underneath him. It boggled his mind that he was sitting on a finger that was almost as large as himself, yet here it was. He couldn’t stop looking at it, noting the subtle lines of Liena’s finger prints. He rubbed a hand over them. Now that he wasn’t in fear for his life, he had time to notice these little things.

“Oh! Wait a minute,” Myrah said suddenly. She ran and grabbed a jar, and poured some of her roasted caramel nut glaze into it. She put a lid on it, sealed it with silk, and gave it to Liena. “Here, I didn’t actually get to use any of this, you might like it Liena. If just for improving the taste of your after dinner mints. Maybe your dryad friend might like it.”
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:32 pm

"Thank you very much, Myrah! I'll see you around, okay? Follow me, human." Liena said, holding onto the jar as she walked out of Myrah's cave, looking back for a moment to see if Ben was following her. She brought the humans in her hand up to face, asking, "So, you guys mind if we see my dryad friend for a moment?"

---------------------------------

"Well, I can't tell you exactly where to find them. You'll probably just run into one, but are you sure that's what you want to do? You might get eaten!" Jayla said to Chris, worried for his safety.
Back to top Go down
Tsurugi
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:35 pm

Ian was wondering why Jayla was one of the few giant predators not willing to eat humans, and so, curiosity got the better of him.

""Hey uhh.....I never got your name.....and I was wondering.....how come you don't eat people....humans I mean."

Ian decided to ignore Chris, kinda angry because Chris had ignored him.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:56 pm

Jayla returned her focus to Ian as he spoke, raising him toward her face as he did so. Once he was done with his question, Jayla responded, "Well, it's like I said. I realize that there's more to you humans than being just a tasty meal that fits inside my stomach. The only times I'd ever eat a sentient like yourself would be if they caused harm and evil to others around them with no regret, or if I am near starvation, but my friends come by with duikers so often that isn't really a problem."

"Besides..." Jayla than brought the young man towards her lips, giving him a long kiss before pulling him away. "...I find that petting and cuddling you humans is much more fun than eating you." she concluded with a smile as she began to pet Ian with her finger again. "Anyway, my name is Jayla. What's yours, human?"
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:07 pm

"i', sure they sound like a lot of fun anyway"Chris says as he makes his way along branches and away from jayla and the others in a search for the fairies he glanced back the way he came every so often but was exited about meeting a fairy so exited that chris lost his balance an fell to the floor with a soft thud.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:18 pm

Meanwhile, a fairy with red hair and green eyes flew through the canopy, enjoying the breeze as she flew through the air. She stopped when she heard something falling, and flew to the source of the sound. She saw a young human lying on the ground, having fell down onto the jungle floor. "Mmm, mmm, mmm, that has to smart!!" she said nonchalantly, fluttering towards Chris.
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:00 pm

Chris groaned pushing himself up he had no idea about the aproaching fairy as he got to his feet he began to move in a different direction to one he was going in before this time unknowingly moving towards the fairy kicking a stone about absent mindedly.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:03 pm

The fairy's grin widened as she saw that the human hadn't noticed her. She then flew down directly in front of him, saying, "Hello, human!" She placed her arms around his neck as she continued. "Hope you don't mind me doing this, but I don't want to let a perfectly good male human go to waste."

And with that, the fairy placed her lips on Chris's and started kissing him passionately over and over.
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:09 pm

Chris's eyes went wide he wrapped his own arms around the fairy smiling happily as he returned her kisses dainglhe reached down and gently groped the fairys ass wih one of his hands he smiled happily to himelf as he returned the fairys kisses.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:13 pm

(id ask to join.. but seeing as everything seems so peaceful... might as well not..)
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:19 pm

The fairy giggled as Chris groped her behind, momentarily pulling away from the kiss. "Oh, you naughty, naughty boy." she said to the human, stroking his cheek with her finger. "Hey...what do you say we take this somewhere...private?"
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:21 pm

Chris blushed happily kissing the fairy's cheek wondering were she had in mind for private but he didn't realy care about it "mmm sure thing"he says blushing happily as he looked around wondering were exactly they were gnna go.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:34 pm

"Oh, you cute human...you and I are in for some good times." the fairy said to Chris, taking his arms off of him and stepping back a bit. Waving her hand, she shrunk Chris down to the size of a neera. "Now, there's no reason to be scared. This just makes it easier for me to travel with you." she stated, reaching down to pick Chris up.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:36 pm

(on second thought... think i can join?)
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:38 pm

Chris smiled looking up at the fairys huge hand he jumped up grabbing onto her finger then climbing onto the back of her hand and then chris ran up her arm towards her shulder "ok then miss lets just get going cutie"he says happily.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:44 pm

(Sure, I don't see why not.)

"Well, you sure got spunk, don't you? Just make sure you hold onto this so you don't fall off." the fairy said, happy to see she found a human willing to let them do what she wanted with them, offering him some of her hair. She then flew off towards her home, happy that she had found a human to 'play' with.
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:46 pm

Chris smiled happily wrapping some of the fairys hair around his waist and examining the surroundings as he went past them he smiled happy he found someone nice who he could talk with and have some fun with "yes mam i'm just glad i met someone as nice and beutifull as you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A World Thought Fictional   A World Thought Fictional - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A World Thought Fictional
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next